DON'T FOLLOW YOUR RELIGION GOY

DON'T FOLLOW YOUR RELIGION GOY
DON'T WORRY THERE'S NO NEW PEACEFUL RELIGION TO REPLACE IT
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-catholic-church-no-point-if-you-dont-believe-in-it-help-the-poor-christian-parrots-a7529631.html
archive.is/tpcxD

All is that is, is material goy

Accept the constant terrorism in your society, goy. Lay down, goy. don't mind that bolt piston gun.

Don't you want to become born again and enlightened, goy?

Daily reminder that Che Guevara was raised by the jesuits.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hijacked christianity; preparation for the antichrist

Christianity can only be hijacked if it was designed to be hijacked. You don't see them hijacking Aryan-based Paganism or monotheism (inb4 gay parades. i said aryan-based). Christianity is Judaism for Romans.

(((Jesuits)))

Pope is communist and racemixing enabler. Christian nigger is still nigger. Dont fall into kike d&c, only thing that matter is race, always help fellow white man.

If that is the case you are implying the white man was designed to be hijacked as well with that logic. Anything can be hijacked if it's not defended.

endtimes.jpg
Guess they won't release fatima?

filtered&reported for religious d&c
this thread will be free of you fuckers.

Why do you hate the truth?

He's a christcuck. If he could handle truth, he wouldn't be.

el kek niño

Wow, a commie trying to destroy the church. Who woulda thought?

I agree.

Never met a Jesuit who wasn't a kike loving commie in disguise.

Is he wrong though? Weren't there articles and studies that showed a good portion of Swedish and Norwegian "Christians" only go to church out of tradition rather than believing in Jesus Christ?

They're dead weight and they don't belong in the church. I understand there are more sinister things at play whenever pope francis says something like this, but we do need to address the so-called "Christians" who parrot liberal shit. The kind that allow sodomites in their church because "god loves all of his children".

Sage

This is how retarded shills actually are. This is how little effort they put in.

He's talking to all Christians. Imagine the Ayatollah in Iran saying to their muzzie subordinates to stop going to the mosque.

This is big. He's basically giving Europe to Islam. The same shit happened in the Roman Empire.
Although christianity was the religion of order that wanted to restore a decaying civilization.
Since this is artificial, the rebound will be strong.

We need a new religion, a mix of Christianity, paganism and Nazism

Usually I disagree with the (((Pope))), but he's right for once. What he's saying (from your post, I haven't read the article) is if you LARP as a Christian by going to church, but don't actually act like a Christian should, you aren't much of a Christian. To put in Holla Forums terms he's saying someone who posts on Holla Forums everyday but does jack shit of what he preaches might as well spend his time fapping to taiwanese silk embroidery.
The washing/kissing feet is a Christian rite thing, it had some meaning way back, predating Christianity but I don't recall what.

Che was an atheist AFAIK. He's also one of the few lefties I respect since the guy had huge balls (he left a very comfy life to dodge bullets in the jungle two or three times).

Why, fucking why??????????????????
Why do anyone need a fantasy world, why would someone try to create a new fantasy world????
Fucking why????
Just stick with reality and redpill as many people as you can, WITH REALITY.

Fuck you all bibletards, fedora larpagans and the fucking nihilistkids too

Correct. Cultral and casual """""Christians""""" are and always have been the cancer failing to kill killing Christianity specifically Catholicism since everything else is cucked/mystical to all hell

Race-mixing isn't a good idea, so why do you think mixing religions/idealogies would be?

YOU are the fedora.

In response to

How much Christianity do you propose putting in the mix? Too much, and you could wind up with the yoke of Abrahamism still firmly around your neck, while you prostrate yourself before the evil Jewish demon YHWH. Too little, and uh, I don't know. You tell me what aspects of Christianity we could use that aren't already found in non-Abrahamic religions.

The wisdom and individuality of Christianity with the strength of paganism and nationalism. Christianity and paganism are both dead, but this would give it new life.

Kill yourself

I don't know how much of what. Actually mixing them and creating a religion would be hard work.

Wishful thinking, mostly in the domain of zog sponsored meme religions Same shit different asshole..

the fuck is 4cuck memetheis doing here.

Try samefagging harder leftyshit
Filtered and reported for cancer.

Why are you falling for his bait?

Get fucked with your shitty d&
Filtered and reported

Wew every second post is a fucking 4cuck tier shill.

What wisdom do you see in Christianity? Do you think it wise to pray to YHWH? Look, the organisation of a faith is important yes, but more important than organisation is the values of that faith which stem from the deity it worships. Does this make sense? Tell me what Gods you want reverie for, and I'll tell you if the faith in them will have good values.

What is being divided? Christians from 'pagans', or is it the divorce between Christianity and the Soul of Europe that offends you?

That's not what he means, but I wouldn't expect any actual comprehension from a fat neckbeard who has never done anything in his life.

Are you saying Pope Francis is not, in fact, a cuck?

No, he's not. Forgiveness doesn't mean lack of action. You can forgive someone while they rot in a prison cell. The idea of turning the other cheek is not meant to be passivity.

Remember that Jesus cast the money lenders out of the Temple AFTER he spoke of turning the other cheek. It does not mean to remain passive while evil is done, but to act in righteousness against those who transgress.

Bergoglio is a humanist heretic. He puts man and utilitarianism above God.

Kill yourself. He is a cuck and not even Catholic.

Such a witty and intelligent argument you have presented. I will burn my rosary immediately because of your amazing argument.

Bergoglio is a humanist and a heretic. Period. All "popes" since the second Vatican council have been heretics, meaning they haven't been Pope. The only consistent traditional Catholic position is sedevacantism.

Since you're not Catholic, you have no dog in the fight. Go back to playing with your dollies, little girl.

If you follow the second Vatican teachings, you are not Catholic.

christianity is a religion made by cucks for cucks

I beg to differ, odinigger.

If you were Catholic, then you would know that the 2nd Vatican Council was the completion of the 1st Vatican Council that was interrupted by war in Italy. You would know that the only thing that the 2nd Vatican Council did on its own was to accept the Assumption and codify it into the Catechism.

The First Council was summoned by Pope Pius IX in 1868. Ergo, by your logic, there hasn't been a valid Pope since the 1860s. Is that your assertion or will you admit to your ignorance?

Do you deny the Assumption? Is Mary not the Mother of the Church?

Incorrect. Only temporally was it a "completion." Spiritually it was a betrayal of tradition and magisterium.

This is also false. Second Vatican council completely transformed the church at a fundamental level.

As I suspected. You're not Catholic and you nothing of Church history, which means you have not studied Catechism. You're either a fedora tipper or a prottie, which means you're a heretic and unworthy of my time. Perhaps Christ will forgive you.

The modern Catechism was a product of the second Vatican council you fucking retard. It's like studying the holohoax in high school history class.

Argentina fag, reminder that the church always sided with military goverments around LATAM in the XX century

It was released in 2000 you fucking mongoloid

He has a point but for the wrong reasons

You're even worse, you're a treecuck

Get the fuck out Holla Forums

Cool I'll keep it up.

why would anyone hijack a dead religion?

All Christcucks are race traitors.

It seems that way. But for reasons of practicality it is impossible to find a pagan fellowship.
So, I have been wanting to practice paganism alongside Christianity, which is the way it was done up until about 1000AD. Problem is, all the churches in Australia, Anglican, Uniting Church, and Catholic Churches are (((diverse))). There are a few Russian Orthodox Churches, so I might consider them. Also considering Presbyterian. Any suggestions?

this is what happens when you let an argentine be in authority

Che was a psychopath who literally got off on executing people, political opponents, people like us.
He loved it so much, he was Castro's go-to executioner, that is how he rose in the global communist organisation, ending up with enough clout to be given his own fiefdom.
Who knows how many thousands of brave patriots he offed.
Utter cunt.

Then why do you denounce it so hard shlomo?

They do seem to love celebrating the murder of fellow whites.

Is that any worse then having a fetish for licking nigger toes?

Reported.

Try harder.

Correct. He is also stationed at the headquarters of the attempted Hispanic invasion of the U.S.A., the Vatican.

hey there therealmoonman

Not Catholic since the Council of Trent in the 16th Century, T.B.H. That is when the religion was officially made political at expense of its truth.

This thread has been up for almost 6 hours. Coonman would of easily made over 100 posts by now.

Are you implying that cars and airplanes are designed to be hijacked?

Well they are designed to be operated by whoever can get to the controls.

with "reported for intl" intl isn't even around anymore I don't fucking know why this board still uses them as a scapegoat being spammed 6 gorillion times

What the fuck? Why would shitskins follow old white pagan religions? That's fucking weird. Are their whites who worship Samedi and dress up in voodoo bongo dance outfits?

and pussies are made to get wet when a dick is stuck in them.

the fuck is your point?

DAILY REMINDER

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY >>/CHRISTIAN/ WITH THE INTENT TO "CONVERT US TO CHRISTIANITY"

archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html

1. They are coming from >>/christian/ with the intent to convert us. Several threads have been made with this intent in mind and iirc logs as well.
2. They use a small number of easily refuted talking points (A. Jesus is not a Jew, B. Christianity is racist/nationalist!, C. pagans are degenerate/leftist, D. christianity is european culture, E. Kekism/Mememagic isnt real/satanism)
3. They have a very small number of material and memes at their disposal and the vast majority of academeia and history proves them wrong at every point.
4. They make hit-and-run shilling attacks trying to weaken the boards resolve and slowly chip away at our beliefs trying to shift our core ideas. When they lose/are exposed, they run and have a mod delete the thread.
5. A moderator/janitor is on their side on both 4cuck and 8pol, deleting threads of anti-chriatianity and pro-paganism/kekism.
6. Most likely this is originates from Holla Forumsgoons/jidf/ with the attempt to take over and de-radicalize us. Leading to the jewish plan of a war of Christians vs Muslims.

Reported.

Reported.

Daily reminder that you’re shilling for intl.

Tbh, I've been seeing these pagan versus Christianity threads very often resulting in D&C-like behaviour. It makes sense to reconcile with dual practice of both religions. This is how it was done up until 1000AD. Pagans don't have the numbers to congregate; we can easily steer the narrative of the Christian Church. Most Christians are sheep. Thoughts on this?

Pederasty and rampant degeneracy is an implicit part of Pagan identity :^)

The only thing most religions have to offer are a code of ethics to ensure a stable and functional society. i.e. Inhibition sets to domesticate the animalistic side of man with suitable sublimations for these inhibited impulses.

1. Everything stems from "the one".
2. Most religious systems, so far as their metaphysical principles go (and assuming an interpretation without attaching connotation), are the same (albeit wrapped in a different set of symbols appropriate to audience).
3. "Gods", "Demons", etc, are referred to as such because those were the symbols that were most palatable (understandable) to the people in the times that the texts were written. These "entities" really just represent different aspects (archetypes) of natural/existential law.

Don't be Christ-cucks exclusively. There's plenty of good in the system, but the others should be studied alongside it.

Opportunity to point out healthy natural ethnic identity over suicidal genocidal White guilt cuckstianity.

See below image/s

Spiritual Semites love gloating about how their predecessors destroyed European faiths.

the SJWs invaded Odinism and there was a split. Asatru is for whites and the bigger denomination is full of niggers jews and homosexuals

ok, look…
the beliefs of our people were not static.
they were varied.
and we were also christian for almost 2,000 years, which makes it our heritage as well.
the more you know…

who would possibly want to eliminate christianity so bad as to shitpost at it all over the place without providing an alternative? gee i wonder…
but yeah, if you're a pagan with this kind of strategy, it just means you're retarded.

i've already said this a while ago:
meme your shit into reality.
if it doesn't work, i guess all there's left to do is destroy other people's shit out of buttmad that your pagan memes a shit.
prove me wrong.

*i'm going to assume most of it is compatible in the very least. all the better. fucking faggot.*

REMINDER:
~Francis is a Heretic
~Pope Benedict XVI would for the consecration of Russia to Her Immaculate Heart
~Putin asks Vatican to consecrate Russia
~Controlled opposition Kike Francis denied the request
~the Priest who raped children where Sodomites let in because of Jesuit Crypto-kikes subversion with Vatican II
IGNORE TRSodomites orders
𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖇𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖘𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖈𝖍 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖆𝖘 𝖏𝖊𝖜𝖘

The point of this thread is further exposition of the Pope's treachery
Whenever an atheist and degenerate society clashes with a more zealous and rigid belief system, the former wins becouse people want control
See Roman Empire
It doesn't matter what normies believe in. It matters that they believe in something.
The cucked pope is basically saying to lube up for Islam since Catholicism is so full of leprosy, that even the head of the religion says "Don't go to church".

Hello 4cuck
Filtered&reported.

Daily reminder that atheism is judaism for the goys. And a blank state of consciousness for your handlers to write on.

Get your religious D&C to an appropriately anchored thread so you don't bother others with your shitflinging. Reported.

Get gassed masonic kike. Reported.

I'm not religious (yet) but I know the Protestants and others all said the Pope was the anti-Christ. Certainly seems to fit with this spic who even his own people dislike. The one before this was a fucking Nazi haha. This fucker isn't needed.

I can't wait for Pius XIII to finally happen to the Church.

An unpozzed church would be a catalyst for white cultural homogenity and objective morality. That's why the shills hit every Christian thread so viciously. Keep up the good work.

You make that sound like a bad thing? A blank slate is infinity better then morals out of some ~thousand year old books written by a bunch of dead kikes

That's easily the dumbest thing I've read all day.
Technology > Faith. Every time

Waiting for the story to break of the Pope doing lines of cocaine off a muzzie boy with a Mudslime Cleric. It's inevitable at this point.

Come to the true indo European aryan religion

i see christianity as one of the root causes for our problems but derailing threads like this is just blatant d&c, even if you do mean it

But wouldnt the degenerate/atheist society self-destruct, like its happening right now, while the rigid one slowly takes over/keep up till the other collapses completely ?

Jesus Christ. Why doesn't this Pope come out as an /r/atheist fedora? He just has to keep poisoning the Catholics.

Western Civilization was designed to be hijacked by Jews?

At least you missed the first reply this time, getting slow?

Tell me, why do cathloics still listen to him?

This isn't a place for people like you. A christian nigger is still nigger, if you can't accept that, get out.

Sure rabbi.

This trainwreck of a thread is documented

>>>/cucktianity/