Ex gf of four years is getting married this year

What do

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/chriswalkerenglish
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why I don't use facebook.

get a prostitute

You can always hook up with a ghost :)

if you are in shape average looking and not total deep shit you can easy find a fuck buddy in fetlife and chill with her and watch movies

Use the device in your pic OP just replace the trigger with a picture of a woman.

You could have at least said 'kino' somewhere.

All just codeword for Holla Forums m80

Summon a succubus. Intelligent and girl are words that do not match, at least the succubus will suck the life out of you without making your life hell.

there is nothing cute about a tatooed whore with fake tits and a centimeter of makeup plastered on her face whose holes are stretched out to positive infinty

As someone who has used the website for years that place is NOT where girlfriend material lurks. It's full of attention whores with mental problems who mask their issues by being "polyamorous" because deep down they know it's too late for them to be a faithful wife. Also like all websites at least 80% of them are fat.

stop being a faggot.

Grow up.

No im not talking about gf. but you can easy find slut to chill with and watch movies + bang
i had pretty good run there im not murican as you can tell by my broken englando
few girls from my country but i did pretty well
as i say if you are in shape average looking and not creepy as fuck this is the place to go

pic very relate

nah fam

moar pix

Do you have a bachelors degree in any field?
Are you from Australia, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom or South Africa?
Are you white?
Is English your native language?

I can get you a job that pays well in USD, in a country where just being white gets you laid by tiny little Asians even if you are a fat, fucking basement dweller. The cost of living is ridiculously cheap and the local government treats you like a protected species.

It is the only place I've ever seen actual "White Privilege".

And you only work like 8 hours a week!

I take care of health insurance and work permits as well.

Interested?

Thanks for the tip, will check it out once I get swole and loaded and escape the swirling NEET vortex.

Where the fuck is this wonderland? Doesn't sound like Thailand that's for damn certain. Hong Kong maybe? They adore westerners there I have heard due to former british occupation.

Message me at facebook.com/chriswalkerenglish