Gilding pale streams with heavenly alchemy;
user permit the basest clouds to ride
With ugly rack on his celestial face,
And from the forlorn world his visage hide,
Stealing unseen to west with this disgrace:
Even so my sun one early morn did shine
With all triumphant splendor on my brow;
But out! alack! he was but one hour mine,
The region cloud hath mask'd him from me now.
Yet him for this my love no whit disdaineth;
Suns of the world may stain when heaven's sun staineth.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Syrian_Civil_War_detailed_map
twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/821152769251938309
syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2017/01/03/14-nato-officers-arrested/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201503071019201301/
mobile.twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/821694114781532161
twitter.com/DeirEzzor24/status/821684707087810561
archive.is/iKgpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Roman_mysteries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They need to hold out for 4 days before America absolutely erases ISIS from the planet

Surprised they held out as long as they did tbh.

4 days
GIVE ME 4 DAYS BRAVE MEN OF SYRIA

On the fifth day, the white wizard will appear in the East with a glorious army!

Putin, I know you are hearing this. Send some Cossacks or something. Syria stands in the way of greater Israel which will enslave the world.

Vlady P. needs to send Assad TOS-1 battalions

How long have they held out so far, like 6 years? They must be getting supplies somehow.

Yeah the air obviously, Russia's bombing them but somebody said it isn't enough.

They lost the airport.

>tfw ISIS makes no prisoneers;_;

I Feel so bad I cant help those people in any way, but its imposible and it may be too late.

Can someone explain to me how modern day battlefield tactics work? Do you even strategy anymore or what?

i wonder if predator drones would have helped in this situation, but who the fuck knows since russians are too stupid to construct a single working prototype. even hamas "scientists" are able to make something that israel defines as "drones" .

They'll be fine.

Allah, Quranahu wa bas ya nusayri

Impressive. How progressive of you, Holla Forums.

Choke on a fat willy you cancerous shitbag?

plez anzzer DD:

Wait how did this happen? Not even a month ago I heard he fought them back, took over territory and the Russians are btfo'ing the scraps of ISIS?

You do realize that Assad and the Syrian people are Muslim, right?

I have the same respect for the men in Dier Ezzor as I do for the 300 Spartans in Thermopylae

you are kind of retarded user

kys

HI CIA

I know your buddies ISIS are taking a beating but a stable middle-east means less brown-people in Europe and less terrorism.

As much of a pipe dream as it is, I can still imagine F15-Es and SU34s flying side by side dropping pure shock and awe off of the wing pylons in the 11th hour.
Sadly, I think that the more likely outcome is that these men will be remembered posthumously as heroes.

I don't see an issue here. However, my radar is twitching when I read your posts.

Try harder JIDF

There's a lot of propaganda being dished out user. The truth of the matter is that not much has happened during the last years, the only real, significant territorial change being Aleppo (and that's not even over yet).
Whoever claims that the war will be over soon or that either ISIS Assad or anyone else is BTFOing anyone is either a shill or a cretin. It's essentially a stalemate with the country being divided in 4 major parts/factions.

Obligatory: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Syrian_Civil_War_detailed_map

we like Assad here for two reasons
1. hes a Baathist meaning religion comes second to stability
2. ZOG hates his guts for messing with their oil pipeline monopoly in the ME

way to completely undermine your own point

So, you don't realize that Syrians are Muslim. Well, I suppose that's fine. Now you know.

MIDF is out in force today. Good job, goat fuckers.

Do try to remember this love for Syrians as they rape their way through Germany.

I dont like Syrians I like Assad

Oh right, who let them in the door? I'd bet you'd flip your plate of gefilte fish if I said it.

F

How do niggers start a civil war? Is it basically some rouge nigger yelling at the lesser niggers to nig? There needs to be a academic profession of studying chimpouts beyond "niggers gonna nig". Maybe you could strap cameras to some African niggers and study their habits

These are all a bunch of ragheads so no not really, it's just numbers and who has the bigger guns and more munitions to use. They're very shitty at everything and if anyone be it Russian or Americans were to fight them without caring about the Geneva convention bullshit which the ragheads themselves don't care about it would be a slaughter.

Unless the ISIS ragheads are (and they may well be) being led by kikes and paid US military/ex-military mercenaries, anyway. That could boost their effectiveness.

Jews and the US military have been caught bombing the Syrian military bases and positions to let their pet proxy terrorists advance and soften up the Syrian regime forces.

The passivity and complacence of the German people.

polite sage

What does any of that have to do with the fact that Syrians are Muslim? "Muslim" is not a race nor a bloodline. It is a religion. Arabs are a mere 12% of the world's Muslims. Guess who the rest are …

Moshe pls

Of course they're muslims, I don't know what kind of affirmation you're looking for. You don't have to preach to other peoples or make a slippery slope out of gazing upon a distant land. Out of all sandniggers I'd say the composition of Syrians are that aren't niggers and abandon their country to rape European girls and take free money and non-country mongoloid snackbars are a very interesting group to ponder. They're the only ones that don't shit on Western culture because it's what defined their people and region. If you look at the war it's obvious they are the only respectable ones that fight against the hordes of Saudi, Turk and Kurdish influence. And then there's Israel.

Also sorry for wording that terribly, having a few drinks.

But yeah even look at that video, one of the guys in the beginning with face paint looks like fucking Mel Gibson. I can't tell what their ethnicity is but I wonder if they have a lot of Greek blood.

nuh uh! m….mu…muh amis!

Thread theme
kek save those brave men

They definitely have some Roman in them.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

He has removed more kebab than Serbia throughout its history.

Funfact:
Hanukkah is the celebration of kikes over the genocide of Syrian Greeks.

You haven't paid attention to much history have you?

Until Trump pulls the plug on Opedo's ISIS funding scheme

the unofficial national anthem of wales hasnt anything to do with syria tbh

FUG

GOD SPEED ASSAD

it's too late
(((they))) have less than four days to beat Assad and it's not going to happen

Someone order them some tendies and hot pockets on amazon I'm sure they're hungry. Thats what I do when I hunger anyways.

Who's Ivan?

Depends on the opposing forces, mostly. Because ISIS has had massive recruiting and access to large caches of weaponry, they practice more conventional combat than most of their peer non state actor organizations. It's still like it was in WW2, effectively, you have a coherent frontline that is really a network of strongpoints, you try and keep your line intact while splitting the enemy line, trying to encircle his troops. Once they're pocketed, you crush them by attacking from all sides.

I need an explanation, because a lot has happened with israel bombing assads airfield… How large is the unit that is currently surrounded? Brigade is thrown around pretty loosely lately and isnt a good indicator of unit strength. Is this a company? a couple of companies? that are surrounded? How big of a blow would their loss be?

And tactics wise.. those two units on the south west bulge of the main occupied area… While tactically speaking that is a pretty classic defensive line set up.. if they are smart theyd pull both back about 10 miles to get rid of the bulge and shuffle some of their forces around to gather a force to send north up that river and flank the threats on the north and then bolster forces on the western perimeter and lead another flanking run.. and keep goign in that fashion.

That artillery unit surrounded in that smaller area is pretty well and fucked though.. RIP.

Whenever I see a cornered unit or battalion, I think of Rorke's drift.
I just hope like a cornered dog, it goes rabid against the worst turks.

Analyzing what comes next for the Syrian front

putin will save them
…right??

KEK WILLS IT

No, no he will not.

Not with Israel with free reign to attack.

Something is fucked up.

And you're Jewish

well..there was this
https:// www.al masdarnews.com/article/video-footage-israeli-jets-attacking-damascus/
www .rt. com/news/373522-syria-army-base-bombed-israel/
hopefully my dubs make putin help though

ISRAEL HAS FULL REIGN TO ATTACK BECAUSE RUSSIA SHUTTLED ITS FORCES HOME AFTER THE CEASEFIRE HELD. I, AND KEK, HIGHLY DOUBT PUTIN WILL LEAVE THEM TO HANG.

Why would Israel attack if they know russia could have the means to retaliate?

To anyone interested in the Deir Ezzor battle.

It's a rather small settlement, that being said, it still has 100,000 civilians and the SAA has been holding onto it for years now against hordes of Islamic State croneys.

This offensive is different however, it's not checkpoints being ambushed, or a couple squads of sandniggers harassing and prodding random points and getting fucked. They've infiltrated multiple parts and have taken multiple streets/bases now. Russia is desperately cluster bombing in extremely close proximity to SAA troops.

All they can do now is try to love killing and love dying only after killing, and hope they somehow survive.

kek save them

any footage or anything?

Can we do anything? Can we get media attention to this?

Not much to see, tank vid is old by some month but is of ISIS getting BTFO by Syrians.

allahu akbar

They know time is running out. I don't expect ISIS to stop after 4 days. Even if Trump cuts their funding, they probably have enough (((other funding))) to continue. Putin, do something. FFS.

Some good footage here with good descriptions on the Deir Ezzor front

watch https:// www r t.com/on-air/ for a little bit and they will probably talk about it

It happened before so if the situation only gets worse in the coming days/weeks, I do expect Russia will deploy forces and provide more support.

"Over 40 Syrian air strikes was not enough to divert the waves of ISIS attacks. It has been estimated that as many as 14,000 ISIS fighters are participating in this operation to capture Deir ez-Zor from government forces. ISIS has promised a house and wife in Deir ez-Zor for every fighter who participates in the battle."

They split the city in two now. The strategy is to have Russia bomb the fuck out of them then zerg rush to regroup on one side or the other. Basically the SAA there are going to fight like rabid animals to the death and kill as many as possible, just like they've done for years already now.

o7

tfw can't get a bride with GBP

Tanks in 30 minutes?

twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/821152769251938309

Alawites are crypto-Christians (probably heretical, but definitely Christian) who pretend to be Muslim so they don't get annihilated by their neighbors

Do ISIS fighters get slaves as part of their pay?

They must know that to be taken prisoner means a gruesome death that will likely be uploaded to the web. Better to die in combat.

How many SAA soldiers are encircled there?

What kind of manpower does Assad / FSA / ISIS have at their disposal, anyway? Any documented number of total combatants?

Holla Forums finds good in all types of people

NIKE

baka.

Wtf are you talking about? Get lost kike

what do you think he's talking about, doublenigger?

about 4000 SAA and 600,000-900,000 civilians

For ISIS estimates range from 10,000 to 40,000 with 25,000-30,000 probably being most accurate.

Armies have overcome worse odds. Jesus, do the Wahhabis never run out of teenage males to send?

Any idea of the SAA's total military capacity, or where I could find out?
I'm looking for total soldiers/tanks/planes, or as close as they would let out

The SAA is swimming in Russian military equipment, especially tanks and apc's they just don't have the manpower to use it all. Dier Ezzor is a weird case though because it is basically cut off and isolated and are resupplied through the airport and airdrops.

Seriously mate you need to fuck off to the_donald.

ASSAD LOSING MEANS ISRAEL WINS

YOU DUMB FUCK

OP you are a moron and a faggot when you call them 'assad units' like the msm and the jihadi fanboys do. you stupid defeatist wahhabi fucktard jewdick sucker

god there really is a bunch of newfags around
this is worse than summer

lurk the fuck moar, TRSodomite

TRS please go.

Hello JIDF. No, greater Israel will never happen and "judeo-christian" culture doesn't exist. Please return to your normie 'conservative' groups on Facebook.

Nigger.

Thread theme when sung, Arabic sounds pretty good tbh

If you have a more detailed map go ahead and post it, otherwise kindly fuck off.

lol this post

ISIS basically trying to destroy and conquer all spots that are really important in the case of USA starts attacking Obama's bastard child.
The beast is mortally wounded and lashes at all that are close to it.

Only 3 days left… Hope the guys can make it.

Yes and I'd like them to live in Syria, not Europe or the US.

its falling into place
the prophecy of the popes is on the last one to sit in the papal seat, and soon Damascus will be in ruins
the dreadful Judge will arrive soon
I would ask you to repent but… so many of you just sin even more if I did

4 more days you worthless shitskins. Just hang on for 4 more days goddamn it!
Come on you bastards don't give up ;_;

CIA dropped ISIS like a hot potato literally the day after Trump got elected. The ISISraelis are now redoubling their efforts.

Iran is going to cross the border into Iraq and Remove ISIS Kebab that will put every Serbian into a fit of jealousy?

Well In modern conventional combat unit a Brigade is made of
6 battalions
Each battalion has about 6 companies
Each company has 4 platoons
Each platoon has "about" 35~66 soldiers

Yes.

Even Uncle Addie respected the Geneva Convention. That convention must be reserved for the civilized nations alone though.

Forgot pic
top kek

It must be important if the SAA has been fighting to keep control of it for a long time, but how is it strategically important? What would be threatened if this goes down?

And how did ISIS manage to infiltrate the place finally? Had they identified weak points in the defense by all the poking and ambushing they did previously?

Basically it would give ISIS a good stronghold that would connect their territory in Iraq to Syria. Essentially as long as Deir Ezzor remains it's a constant thorn in their sides that can disrupt their flow of supplies through the region.

Fuck off.

(nice digits)
Well fug. I pray they pull through.

This happened.
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/barack-obama-risks-turkey-erdogan-backlash-after-lifting-military-restrictions-in-syria-kurds-raqqa-a7465101.html

Obama basically gave adrenaline spike to the islamist war effort.
Just as SAA was securing Aleppo, ISIS attacked the Damascus region with new vehicles, armament and even tanks.
Also Israeli bombing campaign against government held airports has crippled Syrian local air support.

It's always been a losing battle for Assad. It's remarkable how long he has been able to resist the globalists coalition against him and his people.

So number-wise they're like divisions in muh ww2 simulators?

Good luck assad!

THe problem shill faggot is that there is no honor in our game. The west fights clandestine shadow wars that have NO HONOR. Our leaders only enrich themselves off of this dishonorable war. IF we are to war over treasure that has to be honor in it. Backing 3 proxies to fight your wars is just kike rat behavior. Men of the West must take back the mantel of leadership.
pic very related

Where is russia?

In 3 days the USA and Russia unite and rain hell on them.
No biggie. Jisis should gtfo now if they're smart.

Can't belive the movie isn't based on the european refugee crisis.

Well sure it's missing Mummy Merkel dropping Assault Rifles and Crack on the Zulus but still pretty close!

I need to add to this some.
The sizes change based on what the unit's mission is.
The following only applies if it is a non modern brigade
An infantry brigade is going to be larger then an engineering brigade which would be bigger then a medical brigade so to speak.

Modern units have a mix of a little of everything. They can hold their own but could be easily out gunned due to no one speciality.
Non modern unites are highly specialized making them a harder enemy however it is easier to out maneuver them seeing how they wouldn't have the means to move supplies.

If SAA holds their ground and doesn't try to retreat they could hold them off.
However if left with no supply drop it's over in less then two weeks.

Go back to 4chan

F

You can stop posting, Moishe. Holla Forums has always been pro-Assad.

How do we meme our brothers in arms to victory?

How do you let ragheads with barely functional weapons and training envelop you?

I'm assuming that modern includes the SAA, and they have armor, artillery and infantry all encircled there?

kek save those brave men

When said ragheads have an airforce.
The IS airforce pounded the Syrian army defenses in Tal Kroum and Tal Thardah (see OP map), for an hour with 37 airstrikes, with A-10s, Reapers, F-16s and everything, maybe the biggest coalition airstrike in the war… wiping out the battalion holding those key defensive position (60+ KIA on the spot, actual losses are unknown), then IS attacked en masse not even 15 minutes later with the troops they had mysteriously gathered in the desert on that front…

That's the "mistake" that stopped the original "ceasefire" in Aleppo. Remember?

He says, 'not until 2018 will the Syrian Army be able to make the full vertical recapture of territory from ISIS' - why is that?

The US of Kikes is ISIS.

Well so far Putin has been destroying ISIS in Syria and setting back jewish interests.

The terrorist scum are mudslime, Syria was/is a secular society.

Not that i'd expect a normie shill nigger to know this.

That's the map of Deir Ez Zor on the 14th of September.
Airstike was on the 17th september.

Save it because it's getting scrubbed, it's getting almost impossible to find a map of the syrian army positions in deir ez zor a week before the US airstrikes despite many being made.

Mossad gave them jets now?

You're using US units size.

Which is in no way universal, not even in NATO.

Battalion in arabic is "Katib", which is a company size element.

A Soviet/Russian Battalion is 600 men in 3 companies of 3 platoons.

A french Battalion is a temporary unit made of several others (battle group).

The Syrian army "Battalion" is either arabic translated (that's their language), French for battle group (former colony), or a Soviet style formation (user of soviet gear)…

It's certainly not equivalent to a US one.

Nah the jihadi pilots are apparently from Australia, US, Denmark and UK.

Edgy lost Redditor siding with terrorists, how original. Shouldn't you be in a gay nightclub at this hour? I hope you experience as much diversity as your mother has.

That user was being sarcastic, the airstrikes were carried out by the US and some European allies.

The Syrian Foreign Minister has also announced at a UN meeting that Syrian intelligence is in the possession of audio recordings of US military having contact with IS.

I really hope this blows up all the way to Obongo, Clinton, McCain, Kerry et al.

They have military advisors from the US, Israel, Saudis and Qatar, so yeah really.

syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2017/01/03/14-nato-officers-arrested/

In Iraq in 2015 they also arrested military advisors from the US and Israel for working with ISIS:

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201503071019201301/

There's not even a single doubt left now; ISIS is controlled by the US and Pissrael.

They did not lose the airport in Deir Ezzor yet. They will defend that until the very last bullet, they have no choice.

Sorry burger, but your golden goy won't do shit, he'll probably even make it worse lel

Someone should airdrop them some Serbs in. They'll turn the situation around rather quickly.

Did they dead yet?

Reinforcements have started arriving by landing in the city via helicopters although the airbase itself is still cut off and has not recieved reinforcements yet
mobile.twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/821694114781532161
twitter.com/DeirEzzor24/status/821684707087810561

Video is recent fighting in the city by the SAA

Satan trips confirmed they are saved

this

Get out.

US hasnt launched any accidental airstrikes yet and Israel hasn't launched any coincidental airstrikes yet so no.

Well other than that one time they bombed them before a big Isis raid a few months ago that this user said

The trick is not getting Serbs to Remove Kebab, it's getting them to stop. If you gave Serbs an MG42 and airdropped them into Syria they would never want to leave. They'd have think they've died and gone to Valhalla.

that's the joke

for the love of god does ANYONE have that /sg/ OP pic of Assad's face photoshopped carrying a barrel with "WALK INTO ALEPPO LIKE"

We'll see nigger, he said Assad is necessary and wants to remove ISIS and then pull back everything.

Did they both die? I hope they both did. When Assad is done with our mutual enemies, we'll promptly remove him like the rest of the Arabs.

Feels bad man.
Please Trump, send your loyal calv. so I may slay these barbarians

Stop being a kike.

“We are fighting against terrorism and a Zionist conspiracy that wants to take over our country…”

but would they remove correct kebab? they are all correct to serb,

The proxy war between the USA and Russia sure seems to be heating up!

More like a proxy war ATTEMPTING to pin Russia and USA against one another. Heating up right as Kang Nigger is about to be removed from office.

Arabs are shit and the whole place should be cleaned out for White settlers.

No doubt Arabs and Semites are shit, and I am not advocating a change of heart when I look upon a distant people just as even Hitler had. Unfortunately we're a thousand years too late and a probably a couple hundred or a thousand years too early for that sentiment either. Outside of the goat fucking sand nigger rural areas and other pockets, certain Syrian ethnic groups which range in the dozens hold an integrity worthy of standing. There's a reason why all the surrounding sandniggers want to kill them all.

Syrians aren't all arabs, most of the pro-assad aren't, arabs are like 60%, rest are a mix of indigenous people (greek, kurds, alawis, etc…), Europeans settlers from the crusades era and turks (but not that many).

This is not a useful demarcation. Moslems speak Arabic, it is as inherent to the faith as Latin is to Catholicism, yet not all Arabs are moslem.

new map and list of units involved

Alawis aren't a people. It's a branch of Islam.

Not all Muslims speak Arabic just like not all Catholics speak Latin. Arabs are a very small minority of the world's Muslims (something like 12-13% last I checked) with most Muslims being Asian or E. European. Just FYI.

Its somewhat more complicated than that
Long read and somewhat biased against Alawites but this still explains it rather well archive.is/iKgpg

TL;DR

Report on events at Deir Ez-Zor and video of SAA troops

I can't wait to see ISIS behead them all and torture them.

I know, I should support them, I do, but I rather see shitskins get tortured.

kill yourself Holla Forums

get your priorities straight. You shouldn't care about sandniggers, care about your own kind.

right wing libertarians like morrakiu are your friends

Alawis are indigenous to the region, it's both.

See

TL;DR: Alawis say they're muslims as a cover story to avoid extermination by the religion of peace, they literally had to build mosque under duress under the ottoman empire.
As far everyone knows Alawism (or one of the many names it had in time… yeah, it's religion that change names… nothing suspicious there) is a syncretic mystery (mystery as in type of religion en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Roman_mysteries )

If you want a hint of why my post implies, see video related.

it's blocked in my country :(

You mean US absolutely air drops supplies and provides air support to ISIS, right?

I mean, you can't be this new…right?

I can't wait for hundreds of them being tortured to death.

How long do you think it takes for ISIS to finish them? I want to see them being raped, burnt, mutilated and being cut into quadruple amputees

(CHECKED)

UNDERRATED

Muhammadan trash spotted and reported.

LOOKS LIKE THEY'VE LOST A BIT OF TERRITORY BUT ALSO GAINED IN THE NORTH WEST

Nah, mate. I just don't mistake relative prefernce to absolute preference.

TRS WILL BE DESTROYED AND ALL KIKES WILL BE REMOVED.

I don't have any preference, I just want to see subhumans getting tortured.

EDGE/10

Who true redpill here?

I don't support anyone. If anything I want ISIS to kill more Muslimes.

In the end, I want the syrian christians who at one point composed 25% of the syrian population to come back and make it a western state and give Assyrians and other oriental christians a place ot live.

Fuck Assad, I want his head cut off. Fuck the rebels, fuck the commie kurds. Fuck ISIS, they won't win in the long run.

I want them to be genocided and colonized.

All you who support Assad are not truly redpilled.

20min video of interviews of Russian military police in Aleppo
Turn captions on for English subtitles

Do not reply to derailing shills

It's like you don't follow the memes here, Mehmet. Holla Forums is fairly pro-assad. For obvious reasons such as fighting against a zog made death cult with Putin.

If you weren't such a shill, you should be fantasizing about ISIS being given bacon injections and suppositories.

That too. My dick is already hard from them being encircled in Mosul. But not like Iraq is going to cleave them in too or hang them by their own entrails.

Btw has anything happened in Palmyra? Were ther any new ISIS videos of them capturing SAA soldiers or something like this?

You should not confuse being relatively pro assad with being absolutely pro assad.

I still support oriental christians building a crusader state in Syria and Assyrians being given Iraq.

Sandniggers need to be culled so that colonization is easier.

Same video but wrong link
this is the one with English subtitles already translated

filtered, you derailing kike.
btw nice spacing :^)

Military Police are trash, if you were in any military in any country you'd know that. Worse yet these are Chechen filth. 0/10 vid

wouldn't it be awesome if ISIS came into damascus and killed every single resident and the assad family?

I know, I am edgy, but I will never actively support muslims in anything.
White europeans above everyone, everyone else can be supported but not in an absolute sense.

IIRC its illegal under the Russian constitution to send troops other than advisors to a country without declaring war and they have to be called military police as a legality issue, they were the Ministry of Internal affairs troops beforehand.

wew
e
w

why even bother you kike, when you know I won't read it?

They can be called whatever you want user, it doesn't change their trade. No army in the world is going to give an infantryman MP patches, MP vehicles, MP weapons and ship him to Syria. That's obvious to any soldier who's seen 5 minutes of this video or gotten past 2 weeks into boot camp.

I realize you're probably civvy so just trying to redpill a little. MP are trash scum, there's a reason they have their own mess hall.

We wont spare your kind. There is only enough room for one race on this earth. Sooner or later we will release a biological virus that kills you all.

I hope for irony's sake that it targets the strains of your dna that developed because of your incest.

try harder kikes

Nigger tier

Right..
Just like what isis did over 9k+ times over, only to end up getting stuck in the mud like they always do in this front.
It's like Bloodbowl or on hard difficulty, but in real life
ayy fucking lmao

SAA in combat at al-Qaryatayn, east Homs

trying too hard/10

This is the most likely scenario but they pushed further into SAA controlled territory at Deir Ez-Zor than in other attempts

Seriously how are you this retarded?

waste of quads