THE OFFICIAL DONALD TRUMP JAM

LITTLE AMERICAN GIRLS SING TRUMP'S OFFICIAL THEME SONG AT RALLY

GET IN HERE EVERYBODY THIS IS A GREAT JAM

FOX 10 Phoenix

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/07/politics/usa-freedom-kids-lawsuit-trump/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/06/usa-freedom-girls-sue-trump-campaign-for-stiffing-them.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/07/usa-freedom-kids-trump-lawsuit/89953682/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/12/20/usa-freedom-kids-drop-lawsuit-against-trump/95649110/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's some nostalgia right there. Does anyone else remember the youtube live stream channels playing this one as Trump arrived at rallies during the primaries?

I remember everybody in those chats talking about "lolis" Fucking degenerates.

I was there, saw it live

This shit is GAY

They'll be tracked down on DotR. Its almost as if Trump knew the leftists would have a meltdown over it and compare the girls to Hitler youth.

Should have been a revolutionary or civil war ballad

It reminded me more of postwar America last century. I'd really like a return to the 1950's.

Fuck off with the pedo shilling.

SO THEY'RE FINALLY HERE, PERFORMING FOR YOU!

didn't end up so well
>cnn.com/2016/09/07/politics/usa-freedom-kids-lawsuit-trump/
>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/06/usa-freedom-girls-sue-trump-campaign-for-stiffing-them.html
>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/09/07/usa-freedom-kids-trump-lawsuit/89953682/

it did get dropped though…who knows if trump paid them off?
>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/12/20/usa-freedom-kids-drop-lawsuit-against-trump/95649110/

nice

The little one in the middle looks like Cruz.

2 Q-T-Pi 4 me.

go back to comet pizza

Little girls is only inherently akin to pedophilia in the deranged mind of somebody who never leaves their parents' basement.

I dont have a slowpoke slow enough for this

Word. Heil Hitler.

Posting this on political board with a title "little american girls" is loli promotion.
Especially since kikes are shilling pedophilia normalization all over this board and smearing us in the process.
So get gassed with this off topic bullshit you projecting kike.

Are antifa going to send them death threats too?

The girl on the left looks hot I get to do that comment because I'm underage kek, the one on the right looks Jewish and the one on the middle is ugly af.