I don't get the hate. Apart from the gay innuendo, the gay couple, the gay kissing, the race mixing...

I don't get the hate. Apart from the gay innuendo, the gay couple, the gay kissing, the race mixing, the interracial sex, the stronk womyn and the big black alien it was a pretty good movie.

I liked the movie until I realised it was an Alien prequel.

I think David's plot and revenge against creators made me root for him to succeed at the end of the movie.

It was just bland inoffensive nothing. It tried to please everyone by being Prometheus sequel and a real Alien movie at the same time, and the result is something that doesn't really do either of those things great, lacks a strong sense of direction, and is at best just passably decent. It wasn't bad, but maybe bad would have been better. At least we can get some amusement out of how shit something like Alien Resurrection is.

Did you forget about the weak plot and one dimensional characters?

It's pretty detrimental to the series. When I think about it. It's just so mediocre and samey.

Alien 9/10
Aliens 6/10
Alien 3 6/10
AR 3/10
AVP 1/10
Prometheus 7/10
AC 5/10

8/10
5/10
9/10
6/10
1/10
7/10
6/10

I like the alien 3 assembly cut a lot or I did when I saw it

Yeah, it's my favorite film of the series without a doubt. The theatrical cut was pretty bad though.

checked 888

checked double dubs

That was my whole problem with it. It was a disjointed mess of intellectual diarrhea.

Even alien ressurection was better than this piece of shit.

why would you tell blatant lies

I would probably be upset over it if this were actually in the movie. I know it was in the script at some point but all we got was one dude crying about another dudes death without any reason, so I didn't really care.
That shit was weird but considering David is pretty much Satan I found it pretty fitting.
I don't even know the name of a single character in the movie and seeing as they had sex for like 30 seconds max before they got killed, again I didn't really care, it was as forgetful and unimportant as all the character archs of the rest of the crew
I didn't mind the protagonist being female, seeing as Ripley was also female but I fucking hated her face. She always had the exact same annoying, bitchy, whiny facial expression that just wanted me to punch her.
I enjoyed it but I'd probably hate it if I weren't a giant Alien fan. The story was weird, the cast was incredibly forgetful, the only not shit character that made sense was David (he was fucking great though), a few scenes seemed like they lacked context just like in Prometheus (the fag marriage, the captain talking about how he already faced the devil once, the scene you see in the trailer where Shaw fixes David should definitely have been in the movie, an explanation to what David did to Shaw would have been nice which is most likely the fault of Ridley mixing up scripts again, I would've liked it a lot more if they had showed more of the Space Jockey (Colony?) City and the only way I can explain the immensely retarded actions of the crew is with prematurely ended cryo sleep that somehow induced brain damage. The things I did like though were the Cinematography, the Alien itself, the Neomorphs, the David is Satan symbolic (even if some of his dialogue seemed incredibly forced) and the visual effects.

What's your opinion on the Big Black Alien?

It was thick and hard just like I like it. No but seriously, it looked great, it moved great and the action scene with it looked pretty cool.

2 movies later and we still don't know why the Space Cameljockeys want to destroy humanity. And we can't know because David wiped them all out.

Ludicrous. Prometheus was shit. I would never willingly rewatch it.

He didn't kill them all. This was already confirmed.

The Alien franchise had burnt out by the time of Alien 3.

For some reason Ridley wants to keep making these Blade Runner vs Alien movies.

The only thing worse would be Blomcucks' Aliens sequel.

because he wants to make a sequel where a lone Jockey ship comes back for space revenge and ends up crashing on the planet from the first Alien movie.

Sounds pretty boring

Prometheus and Alien Covenant were pretty great, so I hope he makes more.