Talent and hobbies in my opinion are one of the best forms of freedom, and expression

Talent and hobbies in my opinion are one of the best forms of freedom, and expression.

Could we get a talent thread?

Any goes, instrument, singing, anything.

vocaroo.com/i/s0JOpx8msLJH

Slide thread

its not

Sure

oy vey goyim talent and freedom of express is slide xD dont pay attention to it!

Right but it's not really politics related. I don't hate the idea just not the right board for this.

It is fam, free your self from the brain washing of 21 century music and play your own instruments and make your own

>>>/polblog/

What about those of us who have no talent or hobbies?

What then?

are you just upset you dont have any real talent?

Music runs in my families blood, every male on and a few females on my dads side of the family plays instrument(s) including my brother

Just confirming that you're sliding. See you in ban hell.

Honestly I'm a meme magician. I make a ton of OC for this board. I also enjoy the classical music threads on here, but I never took music lessons when I was a kid. I do know two languages and how to sail however. Not an instrument but still not a politics thread. I would honestly like to see a Holla Forums themed QOL board where we talk about improvement. There was a self improvement board but I forgot about it

Here it is:

It's a bit dead but with some effort you could revive it: >>>/si/

Talent doesnt have to just be in the forum of playing an instrument, it comes in all shapes and sizes, if you create OC then thats a talent, good on you

Maybe you shouldn't be a self-improvement freak?

No. It isn't. There is nothing.

But im not lol

Talents are anything you are very good at

Talents: can juggle, run for a long time, good at staring contests.

And what if there is nothing you're good at? What then?

I did an IQ test in real life with a psychiatrist, and apparently my verbal IQ was around 143 or something. Does that count as a talent? I swear I'm not Jewish.

Then you're a shitstain who shouldn't breed.

At least ya got dubs, champ.

I'm good with my hands and I like to make stuff.
Anybody else like that?

I had no idea I would be soldering circuits and fiddling with the innards of my guitar when I was younger. I still wouldn't say I'm good at it. I've made stuff that didn't work, but when it does, I get a real sense of accomplishment that keeps me striving for more.
Don't expect to be a virtuoso at anything overnight. I've played music all my life (trombone, guitar, drums, piano) and I still suck, but I enjoy the act of playing rather than the reaction from people who hear me.
Think back to when you were a kid. What was your favorite game? Mine was chess. I thought I was going to be the greatest, but I couldn't handle losing so I quit playing for a long time until recently.
Whatever you want to succeed in, you have to lose. It's the only way to learn how to become better. Find your limit of ability and keep testing it. Eventually, I want to design and craft my own synthesizer, but I know I have to start small and work up my talent until I'm ready.
You have to start somewhere. The keyword in that sentence is start.

I draw.

bamp
hopefully we've got some anons that can show their projects here

You should post this on /islam/

don't tell anyone I'm in cucknadistan

Good thing this thread is anchored, but I feel like I need to sage it anyway.