NEW PROJECT VERITAS VIDEO - EXPOSING LEFTCUCK PLAN TO INTERRUPT DEPLORA-BALL AND INTERROGATION!!!!

MEETINGS AT COMET PING-PONG!!!!!

BUTYRIC ACID IN THE VENTS!!!!!!

DEFCON 1!!!!!

KIKES INVOLVED!!!!!!

GET IN HERE!!!!!

youtu. be/MHZSfhd1X_8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TOemq
archive.is/3uUw1
archive.is/eWqby
liveleak.com/view?i=022_1479069334
archive.is/ufQOv
facebook.com/lacymacauley
archive.is/lQ1ML
archive.is/W7SAt
archive.is/rYv3i
archive.is/UJPuJ
archive.is/AjN8Q
archive.is/12szA
archive.is/JHLe5
archive.is/oe4Sv
archive.is/Jo2aJ
facebook.com/floydartisanmarket/
m.facebook.com/daniel.rollings
archive.is/x2tnD
archive.is/Q66Et
cdc.gov/niosh/ipcsneng/neng1334.html
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=73488&page=4
archive.fo/L5sMY
scribd.com/doc/311532511/found
ethicalsociety.org/article/195/connect-to-community/wes-programs-an-overview
scribd.com/document/210849548/ccm3-03524622
npsaweb.com/p/crew-seeking-boats.html
thecavecrew.webs.com/
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/821193619461853185
archive.is/pW6fM
twitter.com/lacymacauley/status/821183941738659840
statter911.com/2014/07/29/must-read-md-volunteer-firefighters-charged-obstruction-west-virginia-tunnel-fire/
im-aid.org/about-us.html
facebook.com/virginia.price.121
twitter.com/I_M_Aid
imgur.com/a/GIR3o
gaylonghair.com/longhairs/?lukedc
youtube.com/user/lukefromdc/videos
twitter.com/dpetrohilos
facebook.com/DPetrohilos/
twitter.com/legbacarrefour
facebook.com/legba.carrefour
ghostbin.com/paste/7ucfp
archive.is/LRfOJ
archive.is/AVXzF#selection-2557.108-2557.134
archive.is/QUoS
publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/columns-and-blogs/cory-doctorow/article/15883-doctorow-s-project-with-a-little-help.html
archive.fo/0gDVJ
web.archive.org/web/20170117151101/http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-16/bikers-trump-vow-form-wall-meat-protect-inauguration-protesters
8ch.net/pol/res/8806502.html
youtu.be/YX5672Bn3BY?t=73
youtube.com/watch?v=NsRp5adukRk
youtu.
youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you seriously not know how to embed? Also, inauguration.

If they gas everyone at deplora-ball, they are doing us a favour. But the inauguration must be protected to further humiliate the left.

Embed the video

Why do they think they could get away with gassing a room full of Trump supporters on the day he gets Inaugurated? Are they just so pissed about their plans being undone that they just don't give a shit about getting Shoa'd?
Fucking hell.

The rules of war are set by the aggressor

You had one fucking job.

PLEAS SOMEONE STOP PUTIN FROM HIRIRING THESE FACIST YOUTUBERS, GOOD PEOPLE WILL GO TO JAIL OVER THIS

Yep this whole universe is officially upside down

Holy shit the one who was talking about making the bombs is DEFINITELY a fucking kike. Wew lad.

WEBM VERSION SINCE OP IS A FAGGOT
SPREAD THIS SHIT

mfw it's Clinton behind all of it and Trump swears in his inaugural address to have her indicted.

Fuck off faggot i rushed it on a phone so deal with it and the auto correct mistakes.

Is this some kind of elaborate troll perpetrated by these stooges? They met at Comet pizza? That has to be a signal that this is a cover op to throw moles off the trail of the real op. That's how I'd do it, but I don't know if these idiots are that smart. They sure are well connected and funded though.

Saw this just as I finished the video.

Good work.

BUMP THIS SHIT
MODS STICKY PL0X
TIME TO DO SOME ANTIFA DOX

They gave us these guys' first and last names for a reason faggots.

Hmm. interdasting how quickly this "Luke Kuhn" faggot came up in a quick google search.

archive.is/TOemq

Meeting at comet pizza was definitely meant to poke fun of us.

Lacey macauley
Email: [email protected]/* */
Office: 202-787-5242
Mobile: 202-445-4692

Looks like she's an old hand at this retardation.
archive.is/3uUw1

This Luke guy is a confirmed pedophile m8.
see pic in

I admire your digits. They suggest what you said is true.

I don't doubt it. But they obviously aren't fucking kids at Comet Pizza anymore. They picked that place to fuck with us.

these digits confirm my suspicion

It could have been the Veritas people's suggestion for meme magic

Isn't that the event where Mike Cernovich the ebook merchant and Milo the Jewish Fag? Let it burn to the ground. I hope some retarded AntiFa cuck suicide bombs it and they all die. All of those people are cancer.
Also
Leave.

reported

That smug pos (((Kuhn))) on the right should be thrown in prison. I laughed when he started issuing threats with his whiny voice.

Funny enough, the (((Kuhn))) guy in sounds exactly like (((Cernovich)))

Who cares? Trump is a kike shill and Deplora-ball is full of faggot book salesmen.

How are you supposed to spread this as a 12MB fucking video file. Just god damn link the youtube vid. Do you really think you're going to bring down ZOG by denying YT 20 fucking clicks? Autism. Autism never changes.

It gets better m8, this is NOT this faggots first time threatening people.

archive.is/eWqby

>>>/suicide/

For the autists missing the point - this means open season on shitlibs and commies after 1/20.

Kill yourself, shekkelstein.

This is huge lads. Activate all RWDS!

Reporting in, ready to purge lib.

Settle down now, I didn't mean meaning spread the webm specifically.

Exactly. Like I said above, the aggressor sets the rules of engagement.

Sticky this or make a proper thread and sticky that one.

Everyone settle. I'm the faggot who didn't embed the video in the post, you're just trying to pick up my mess.

Someone make a proper thread and then sticky it

fucking really?

(checked)
My attention mostly got stuck at the thumbnail.
[spoiler]
If you compare both channels (veritasvisuals & Project Veritas Action) to this video the large majority of thumbnails follow the same pattern, that is, depicting people and/or text.
The typical thumbnail is a snapshot from the video itself. Now this could just be them realizing that most serious people on yt actually include a good looking thumbnail (the second most recent video suggests that) and this is all work of autism. But I remember seeing a ayy lmao video or something where someone used a software and converted the letters from the intro of their earlier videos (those before the election) into some kind of "gematria" or similar type of system and showed that every set of letters actually generated the same number (33 or 2X something).
That being said, is there any chance the comet ping pong really is a message? And if so, is it really to people like us or not. If anyone know what the "gematria"-style converting method is called I would appreciate it. [/spoiler]

Couldn't make sense of the URL of the video you tried to embed.

jim needs to fix this shit

Good, fuck Thernovich.

No.

hmm

he is right though, that being said any opportunity to get antifags v& is still better imo

We really need some organizations to go down and counter Antifa

We need guys like this all over DC:

liveleak.com/view?i=022_1479069334

Any chance this is Colin Dunn?

or you know, they went there because they taught no one would bother them anymore there after the pingpong shit blew up

eyes and nose are the same.

yeah, it's called FBI

Looks like they got a family business then.

archive.is/ufQOv

The secret service and FBI know about this, you can bet these wannabe revolutionaries will be getting v& soon.

CONFIRMED FUCKING CONFIRMED FAGGOTS

Colin Dunn is the faggot in the video talking about sabotaging the sprinkler systems that his company fucking installs. Let these faggots never, ever
EVER
get another fucking job again.

i dunno, he looks a lot younger than the faggot in the vid.

Pretty damn good, fewer and fewer people can still deny what is really going on.
In the last week I've seen people mocking chinks and some kids talking about their jewish classmate and if they "cut her would shekels come out" and well as some graffiti with gas the kikes
we're all gonna make it

There are a thousand places in DC they could meet and not be disturbed.

No, U.

Heffron Company, Inc.
4940 Nicholson Court, Suite 100
Kensington, MD 20895
tel:
(301) 816-2088
fax:
(301) 816-2177

colin's involvement:

let me guess, all jobs provided by the government from taxpayers money? this nigger has democratic connections for sure. need to find out who.

Mike Golash
Email: [email protected]/* */
Mobile: 202-253-4880

Butyric acid? That's what gives parmesan cheese it's smell.

PANIC!!!!!

Somebody unleashed some in the hallways of my highschool years back. It smells exactly like vomit.

Incidentally, if you blindfold somebody and hold parmesan cheese under their nose, it's not exactly hard to get them grossed out. If they see it's cheese then they have no negative reaction to it though. The perception of smell is at least partially context dependent

Are you blind?

DELETE

Bless Project Veritas.

There are 2 people named Colin Dunn in the D.C. metro area.

There's this guy, and there's some other faggot living in virgina with short hair.

Now let's add onto the fact our Colin Dunn is being called on in the video for his experience/knowledge of fire suppression systems - something you would learn in the HVAC and plumbing industry because you would be installing it.

And we can see this colin dunn (with one l mind you, not two) has light brown hair that looks rather thin like the man in the video, has blue eyes can't tell exactly what color in the video, but our colin's eyes are definitely not brown, and had giant fuckhuge monkey ears as well as the same general shape of the head.

Add into the fact the website was last updated 2 years ago and this picture of him is probably older than that I think it's safe to say we have our guy.

Have you any proof otherwise?

Parmesan cheese smells like athlete's foot, blindfold or no, you dirty fucking wop.

These 2 people are part of this too. Don't forget to say hello.

Honest question, who's supposed to be participating in the "Deploraball" ? just a bunch of alt-right Trump supporters or VIP's and politicians ? I mean, what is the purpose of this if the only outcome is to get people outside of the building ? sounds like "just a prank bro" kids would do…I heard about blowing bridges I think, that at least seems more reasonable.

and why the fuck are they referencing the comet ping pong restaurant.

This whole thing is fishy as fuck

it looks like a bunch of /r/The_Donald kids

Roger Stone is organising it so there's likely to be better than Cernokike-tier fuckheads there too.

So (((Alex Jones))) is also probably involved, and PJW by extension. :^(

This looks nothing like the Dunn in the video. In fact, this guy you've linked to looks like your typical Mr. America. I bet he was in a frat too, no way someone like him gets involved in some weird antifa group.

Seems it's the right guy. The way he was talking about HVAC systems and making sure all sprinklers go all at once meant he had knowledge and experience on the subject.

O'Keefe will be on Sean Hannity's radio show in a few minutes.

https ://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/821095580424437760

Roger Stone and Alex Jones are based though. You don't have to agree with everything someone says to like them.

Well, I suppose we will truly only find out when they are arrested and we get their full dox handed to us by the govt.

I still think it's this faggot.

(fucking checked)

It's also pretty weird that you would just drop HVAC instead of saying ventilation system. Also the talks about casing the place, that means he knows what he's looking for, he's done it before, maybe even professionally. He maybe even went in the place under the guise of being there under an official capacity, took notice of where everything was and then gives his underlings very specific instructions of where to go and what to do.
"Dress nice, go into the building and on the second floor behind that thing open up this thing and put that thing right there and then pull this blue thing. Juan got you fake IDs, he makes them for undocumented citizens"

Those quints!

Captain of the Lacrosse team types just don't seem to be too politically motivated, unless they're conservatives. You're right though, the FBI will give us the best dox.

fite me 1v1 fgt

What do these digits mean?! EXPLAIN!

Pardon me

That's not her real phone number
This is (540) 505-4316
:^)

David Duke completely and eternally BTFO!

I agree the guy in the video looks different but I can't argue with a get like this.

CHECKED!

How so?

It's OK to gevie Project Veritas a few clicks user, they do good work. When you post leftard vids then webm

Hitler dubs and all zero quints?

Kek be praised in the highest.

STICKY THIS

Excuse me gentlemen.

Lacy MacAuley:
Personal cell: (540) 505-4316
E-mail: [email protected]/* */
facebook.com/lacymacauley
archive.is/lQ1ML
archive.is/3uUw1
archive.is/W7SAt
archive.is/rYv3i
archive.is/UJPuJ
archive.is/AjN8Q
archive.is/12szA
archive.is/JHLe5
archive.is/oe4Sv
archive.is/Jo2aJ

Have fun guys.
-t baph.

based

This is the same guy from the Minute Man project?

oh ok I see, so they're planning to piss off Trump supporters because they're butthurted by the election by gassing them with butyric acid in the vents. Stink bombs right ?

I'm baffled. They're retarded…

Apparently she is involved in this crap as well her cell number links to this facebook.com/floydartisanmarket/

>searching: [email protected]/* */
Linkedin.com has: 1 result(s) found. This data was hacked on approximately 2012-06-05 What is in this database?
Forbes.com Wordpress has: 1 result(s) found. This data was hacked on approximately 2014-02-14 What is in this database?

MySpace.com has: 1 result(s) found. This data was hacked on approximately 2013-06-11 What is in this database?
Zoosk.com has: 1 result(s) found. This data was hacked on approximately 0000-00-00 What is in this database?
Last.fm has: 1 result(s) found. This data was hacked on approximately 2012-03-22 What is in this database?
Forbes.com Wordpress has: 1 result(s) found. This data was hacked on approximately 2014-02-14 What is in this database?

If anyone has a leakedsource account (it's paid) they can get her password from the myspace dump and a few other things.

And she's dating this fag.
m.facebook.com/daniel.rollings

Because someone got quints with hitler dubs son.

With certainty.

At first I thought they just wanted to get the building shut down BEFORE the ball, but they clearly want to pull some Hollywood shit because they were talking about ruining their clothes. I think they smoked a little too much weed while watching Oceans 11 the night before and have this mental picture where they release a really stinky gas into a Victorian style ballroom and all the Nazi elites get really offended looks on their faces while the women go "ooooh" and run for the exit in a panicked way. Then they give five each other while watching from the buildings own security system, and go "Yeah hahaha"' much like a 90s movie.

This shit can turn into some mass genocide in minutes.

Holy fuck how did I miss my own quints!

PRAISE BE TO KEK

Don't think I could last 2 minutes around that guy without wanting to kill him.

When a rat is backed into a corner it's only instinct is to lash out, no matter how Big the Target is.

O'Keefe speaking now

http ://tunein.com/radio/The-Sean-Hannity-Show-p20631/

Kek, MacDonald articles linked on YouTube by normalfags. Glorious.

That faggot is probably going to get fucked the most.

I mean they had to get fucking clearance levels to take those govt. jobs, it's all fucked now.

Matt Hessler.
archive.is/x2tnD
Couldn't find much. This is where he works, maybe inform them they employ traitors to america.
archive.is/Q66Et

Really ? I'm not a chemist so I can't really comment on what they've said in the video, but to make a stinking bomb prank that somehow goes ogre it surely needs other substances than just butyric acid ? So for right now they have been caught conspiring to make a prank, not a genocide ?

Anyways, o'keefe is a good boy doing what journalists should be doing.

Dude i love you….in a totally non gay way

Possible addresses:

POSSIBLE cell:
573-761-4219

Nah its the Simpsons lad, where Homers Mum comes back and tells the story of gassing the animal testing shindiggy.

baffledjapanesecartoonwoman.png

cdc.gov/niosh/ipcsneng/neng1334.html

BUTYRIC ACID
TYPES OF HAZARD/ EXPOSURE
ACUTE HAZARDS/ SYMPTOMS
PREVENTION
FIRST AID/ FIRE FIGHTING
FIRE Combustible. Gives off irritating or toxic fumes (or gases) in a fire. NO open flames. Powder, alcohol-resistant foam, water spray, carbon dioxide. EXPLOSION Above 72°C explosive vapour/air mixtures may be formed. Above 72°C use a closed system, ventilation. In case of fire: keep drums, etc., cool by spraying with water.

EXPOSURE
AVOID ALL CONTACT! IN ALL CASES CONSULT A DOCTOR! •INHALATION Sore throat. Cough. Burning sensation. Shortness of breath. Laboured breathing. Symptoms may be delayed (see Notes). Ventilation, local exhaust, or breathing protection. Fresh air, rest. Artificial respiration if indicated. Refer for medical attention.
• SKIN Pain. Redness. Blisters. Skin burns. Protective gloves. Protective clothing. Remove contaminated clothes. Rinse skin with plenty of water or shower. Refer for medical attention.
• EYES Pain. Redness. Severe deep burns. Loss of vision. Face shield, or eye protection in combination with breathing protection. First rinse with plenty of water for several minutes (remove contact lenses if easily possible), then take to a doctor.
•INGESTION Burning sensation. Abdominal pain. Shock or collapse. Do not eat, drink, or smoke during work. Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Refer for medical attention.

SPILLAGE DISPOSAL
STORAGE
PACKAGING & LABELLING
Collect leaking liquid in sealable containers. Cautiously neutralize remainder with soda lime. Then wash away with plenty of water. Do NOT let this chemical enter the environment. (Extra personal protection: complete protective clothing including self-contained breathing apparatus). Separated from strong oxidants, strong bases, food and feedstuffs. Do not transport with food and feedstuffs. C symbol R: 34 S: 1/2-26-36-45 UN Hazard Class: 8 UN Packing Group: III

> Combustion point lower than typical stage light heat gas em

Oh, turns out they were only pretending.

Under-rated, take this (you).

Not sure that counts tbh, is it a Notarised Letter?

What stops them or someone connected to them further up the chain from substituting butyric acid with something far more insidious or lethal? What stops some intel crony from driving an hour and a half northeast to the Aberdeen Proving Grounds in Maryland (once home of the Edgewood Arsenal complex of chemical-weapon creating factories which which was shut down because of its own history of chemical weapons testing on humans, rape scandals, and other unsavory things), picking up some excess chemical weapons from the stockpile there, and replacing the butyric acid with something more delicious that they have on-hand, like the VX nerve agent or Sarin gas?

This is why this is an absolutely huge deal. It's not the chemical they plan to use, it's the methods. This is a plot of domestic terrorism period, dot.

Or antibiotic resistant super viruses?

Armed guards, I would hope. But if it's really an intel agency that's looking to gas these people, then nothing really stops them.

They planned on:
1. Releasing a noxious agent onto the public with the intent to create fear, terror, etc.
2. Intended on modifying the fire sprinklers causing their improper operation which WILL cause millions of dollars in damages to the premises as well as the people's property inside, any electronics, etc.

I've seen 12 year olds go to prison for setting off smoke bombs in the cafeteria. These fucktards are going to do some serious time.

Yeah my bad, poor wording.
I should have added the fact that a simple "prank" like that could have Washington DC completely shut down and in panic mode all over the US.

You're right.

LIKE POTTERY

If they were really aware he was some sort of informant who agreed to terrorism they should have reported him immediately. They did not.

Unfortunately they haven't actually done it yet. Could they be imprisoned for "conspiracy to commit" type charges?

RIP in peace my fucking eyes

yea they've done a bang-up job so far when a fucking nobody exposed a ton of corruption via kiketube.

Yes. Conspiring to create terrorism is illegal.

It's not like they were talking hypothetically, they literally came out and started planning their terror attack. As stated before butyric acid is fucking flammable/explosive, it could have wound up with the whole place burning down not that watching milo burn up wouldn't be kek worthy, but this is great propaganda material to use against these faggots

Ive seen it all now lad, you are gracious and humble, on this fijian DIY enema forum.

Does that mean you think they should continue doing nothing?

Guy talking at 2:40 Looks the same as the dude from

hard to tell though

HOLY SHIT

Good thing we'll fuck with both and not give a shit to cover our bases.

also you talk like a kike

Isn't this like a planned conspiracy and terrorism? Can't they go to prison for a very long time?

That means anyone who puts faith in the FBI is a fucking retard.

Is it just me, or does the guy on the left look like a plant? He's quiet most of the time, just letting the others discuss the plan. If those two don't get arrested for conspiracy, I'd wager they are both agent provocateurs.

If they were actually smart enough to use subterfuge, they wouldn't reveal this until after they struck. It also is not a legal defense to admit to planning a different crime than what you will actually do. Only an idiot would confess to conspiracies when they're only planning "peaceful protests." You don't leak the worst parts and keep the acceptable parts hidden. That's ridiculous.

The desperate speed in which this document was revealed suggests they are damage controlling.

(checked)
Whatever the case, it makes the place stick into the minds of the normies. They can connect the dots themselves.

Just wanted to state for the record:

CALLED IT

Ebola-chan is love. Ebola-chan is life.

yes, they explicitly stated they do not recognize the Unites State Govt. and want to overthrow it and encage in violent combat. That is the description of a domestic terrorist as so nicely defined by Bill Clinton when he wanted to disrupt local militias. In fact it's a question asked in FFL applications because of this.

Just like those faggots caught by Project Mogul were just pretending. Just like that dumb bitch from way back when tweeted a fake bomb threat to an airport was just pretending.

It won't save them. The "IT WAS JUST A PRANK, BRO" defense doesn't seem to work out in court too well for very blatantly serious threats to national security. They're fucked.

They always get away with that shit, fuck my life.

Stop whining child. lurk or go back

Checked and indeed. Now people who were not paying attention to Comet Pizza will go "this place is in the news again? Actual proof of something going on?"
While it may not be pedo shit, it does make the whole establishment look fishy and open people up to the idea that more crazy shit is going on there. These fucks really are stupid or they are still doing pedo shit there (most likely both).

I can literally smell the kike sweat through that image

those guys looked/talked like pedos. I know this because I used to fuck with pedos in chats online.

I don't understand why they would do this.
I mean what is the actual point?

I mean honestly if they knew he was recording why would they do that? I'm honestly confused. Does anybody know?

The location could have been decided by the Veritas team as a subtle tip of the fedora to all the pizzagate autists

I agree. There isn't anyone important at the deploraball, and if an actual attack happened, we could nail this Kuhn kike and his faggot friends.

Anyone know why Veritas releases these videos in parts, anyway? You'd think if he were planning on releasing them, he'd do it all at once (Except in >>8800843's case). Unless Veritas is smart enough to have a dead-man's switch, he ought to release all of the info he has at once.

They are pedos.
Literally ITT I proved that m8.

Im suspecting something else actually, they are afraid their minions might bitch out and their numbers are going to be small.

Ah, delicious damage control.

Why do Russians do this? Is it because they're all nihilists with nothing to live for? Or does it drop panties in Russia? There must be a reason for it.

well i'll be damned.
That's the last time I will second guess my "shitposter's intuition"

They wouldn't. They got caught and are now backpedalling.

Same reason all quality such leaks and exposing vids are released piecemeal in the modern age, to ensure it doesn't get buried and forgotten by the corrupt and controlled media machines. Also gives these idiots a chance to stumble over themselves trying to debunk it, as seen in

Watching them try to deflect and pivot each video and leak only to be completely blown the fuck out of the water and humiliated when the next one drops has been the best part of this whole glorious burning shitshow.

I don't think you know how gets work.

Not even close to being same person. You = prosopagnosiac.

wew

I suppose I've never looked at it that way. It does make sense. It pisses me off how the media, mainly the kind that airs on television, refuses to notice any of these scandals with hard evidence yet jumps to the Russian piss story or the 'sexual allegations' made against Trump by those lying bitches.

You think a news broadcast by people like us would be profitable? Like Fox news is to CNN, but even edgier.

This is a technique developed by Andrew Breitbart. The idea is you initially release some of your information and wait for the target to make up whatever ridiculous shit to try to justify their actions. You then follow up with with a release that directly contradicts whatever ridiculous shit they came up with and force them in a corner. By demonstrating they are liars to the public, they are no longer in a position to lie their way out of the consequences.

More Ebola-chan because MOAR

Eh, it's possible. I'm the fag who had the head injury six months ago and went on a ree spree hacking everything my employer owned.

My vision is VERY fucked up tbh

I kek'd.

Adrenaline addicts in more wealthy countries can do shit like skydiving, BASE jumping, wingsuit flying, and exotic rock climbing. In Russia, they're stuck with climbing commieblocks and cranes or squatting on 10+ story railings.

Honestly, I would say that's another reason they spread the leaks out. A story blowing up on the internet that none of the media are talking about? Just makes people curious, in my experience, and more inclined to look into things to see what's really going on. Combine that with the all the hoopla about fake news and mainstream media outlets screwing themselves with garbage releases, and people start to see that the media they know (or suspect) is lying to them refuse to cover a topic.

That's why the first redpill I try to drop is the "unaware and compliant" email, and probably the reason it was in one of the earlier batches of Podesta leaks. Once you plant the idea into somebody's mind that sources they rely upon might be trying to intentionally mislead them and keep them in the dark about the truth, it makes it a lot easier for them to see through the cracks on their own and seek out information for themselves. That seed, once planted, never goes away, "What if they ARE lying…?"

Fucking fuck, he's making that same face that disgustign hollywood midget jew with the bag going "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" makes.

It's a Jewface.

Did you catch this shit???

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=73488&page=4

Luke Kuhn and partner were running an outfit called the "underground runaway railroad" where they encouraged children to run away from their parents to go live with them. Kuhn and partner were also behind the Utopian Anarchist Party which was being accused of involvement with international child porn and sex exploitation.

scroll to cknott post 69

UH-OH, SPAGHETTI-O'S

Came here to post this.

Its like they visit this site or something. Is this a ruse?

I sure do hope that people are as curious as you say, user. In my personal real-world experience, I don't hear anybody talking about the Podesta emails, pizzagate (Though I did eavesdrop a few libtards talking about it;however, they were mocking it), and Veritas stuff. People would rather learn about who won an oscar or who is facing who in college basketball.

Todd & Heidi Brogan
86 Winkleman Rd Montesano, WA
Mobile: (360) 249-8218

You'd best be trolling.

Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 18:21:36 -0500 (EST)
To: Crime Wave
CC: nrkyb…@overthrow.com

Fuck me

It doesn't matter if they're mocking it or not. The thoughts are already in their mind, and that's all that matters. There's no such thing as bad publicity, as they say.

archive.fo/L5sMY

Oh shit nigger, get your guns ready they are going to try to go full ISIS. The cops merely confiscated the weapons cache also, instead of being smart and removing the firing pins and adding a GPS tracker to the cache or setting up a stakeout. The trail is now dark on the next step of their master plan.

Hubris. This misplaced, smug attitude, thinking they can get away with anything because they've thoroughly rigged the system will be their downfall.

He seems like he's higher up in the food chain. Seems to me like they met with him to present this plan to him hoping he'll green light it.

They mentioned Bob Creamer in the video, the top of the food chain here is definitely Creamer/Soros.

Here's some Sacramento antifa response likes to posts on their official kikebook.

I'm trying to get a hold of norcal vanguard to help and they don't answer Twitter or their email.

in all likeliness they found this via a mole anyway

Inauguration must be protected, fuck the Deploraball and the cuckservatives that are going.

let them be found in the wreckage.

I agree. There isn't anyone important at the deploraball, and if an actual attack happened, we could nail this Kuhn kike and his faggot friends.

He can still be nailed on conspiracy to commit terrorism, in just 4 days we will have a competent and sympathetic DOJ since this is just a stink bomb instead of anything lethal they are likely to only get 2-4 years. He is not off the hook because of Veritas.

False, article says some woman found it while jogging.

I just realized these idiots are getting their master plans from Warner bros. cartoons.

Everyone, start revving up those merry melodies/looney tunes youtube playlists so we can be one step ahead of the enemy.

Ah yea you're right, the cops didn't announce the feds had an inside mole that leaked intel and the investigation is still ongoing.

555-come-on-now

FUCKING LEFTISTS

JUST FUCKING START IT. START YOUR STUPID REVOLUTION. IN THE CHAOS OF CIVIL WAR, YOU WILL FIND NO SAFE SPACES.
WE WILL DEFEAT YOU

These cunts never learn, do they. Absolutely unsafe.

Oh defiantly, this dude is probably some low ranking officer in the organization. A middleman between the ground troops and the people with money. Most likely chosen because of his technical knowledge. A bunch of hipsters hatch a scheme, they meet with their handler who mulls it over in his head and he decides if it's possible. He sends it up to the people who bankroll this shit and they tell him to move forward, use a few thugs that just don't give a fuck.

They probably have multiple plans they've decided to move forward with.

they were hoping to rely on guerrilla tactics and an incompetent/corrupt LE to not actually investigate them.

Meant to respond to

derp wrong reply meant

are you me?

isn't that (((Cernovich))) bs?
why should anyone here care?

We are all one as kek's children, friend.

Because the people there are right-wing normies, probably heavily anti-islam who just need one of us in a room alone with them to convert.

Trump supporters are our recruitment base.

Yeah, I'm sure they're eligible to be arrested - they've certainly done enough as it is; but will they be arrested? As you've said, we will have a competent DOJ in control soon, but had Kuhn and his friends actually gone through with this plan, it would have caught a lot more traction in the news, and almost certainly something would be done about them.

no, this is what they tell their minions who will act as fall guys. They're plating 2d chess with 1d niggers. This is what they do.

*playing

>>8800525

Looks like you got trolling 2 do user's.

wew

this tbh, just be sure to keep the shit flowing down hill and not up back to us.

cough TRS cough

i got u fam

I personally don't give a fuck about Gorilla Breath, I think him and his ball is just going to be a huge circle jerk get together for ecelebs that fancy themselves the elite of the 'alt-right'. Whatever.

But pissing off antifa and thwarting their plans is much more important than Cernovich.

guys like these use underaged niggerfaggots as minions. would just be Jamal Johnson the 3rd with media banting about how he din du nufin good goy etc.

I say take out two faggots with one stone? (inb4 praise Allah)

get these faggots doxed for the epic vanening but let them do max collateral damage with e-celebs. seems complex but would be both lulz and win.

Fuck off you scum, do you want normie trump supporters to get attacked? They're the ones attending this event.

I cant believe the amount of traitors here, unless you're trs trying to make Holla Forums look bad.

Nobody wants our people attacked, but it will help fuel the fire to allow our purge of the left.

Cernovich is a money grubbing kike who deserves to get curbstomped
now take your pills and self help books and fuck off

If they went through with this, it would potentially cause a mass immolation and kill hundreds of normie Trump supporters who are potential allies. Butyric acid is highly flammable and Deploraball will be filled with drunk people who might decide to have a smoke or otherwise cause an ignition. If they did go through with it, it could potentially kill hundreds, embolden them to further acts of violence, and they would either get a fall guy or hide behind plausible deniability in some manner, Creamer, etc. would be insulated. Because of Veritas, Creamer and his organization is exposed and it helps redpill people further on the radical left and Soros/Creamer, and depending on how this develops Creamer might go back to prison. Veritas absolutely did the right thing in nipping this in the bud, gotta take out the shit puppets before the shit show starts if you want to go after the shit puppeteer, randy.

Im not talking about pr you retarded kike im talking about normal trump supporters.

I hate kikeovich too but he wont get attacked itll be anybody openly supporting trump.

STILL ARCHIVE INCASE VERITAS AND JAMES GET SHOAH'D

That's why the .webm exists user.

gee I wonder who's behind this post

When did I say pr you lying kike?

they're not normie trump supporters they're e-celebs cock gobblers, you know, like the ones shitting up this board.

Holy shit, are you kidding me? If they do that the entire nation is going to turn on them; and they AREN'T the ones that are armed or trained. Not only is a sizable amount of territory against these idiots, we're also the most armed, most trained. Not only that but if they attacked the incoming administration violently, nearly the entire federal government would be against them.

They'd die. They are literally going to kill themselves.

The deplora-ball is going to have a bunch of normies going to see e-celebs, yeah they're stupid but they're still white conservatives and Im not gunna support them getting attacked by antifa commie scum.

they're literal kike lovers and fag enablers you dumb fuck who gives a shit

Those dubs got me hopeful

That would be great, actually. It would give Trump a reason to have all leftist organizations labelled as terrorists, rounded up, and sent to Gitmo. I hope they do it.

Some of you Goyim are OK
DON'T GO TO THE DEPLORABLE

Sam Jekyll & Hyde gave his ticket away anyway.
And that should tell you all you need to know.

It's a coincidence goy, nothing to see here.

Ok, yeah, I watched it again, and you are correct. He is the guy that is having the plan run through him.

What is the time stamp for the Bob Creamer mention?

He gave it away so it wouldn't ruin his alibi when he shows up and mows everyone there down.

A thousand times this. If they do this, and they bring weapons to the inauguration (that weapons cache in DC is definitely suspicious) it gives the new administration the perfect reason to brand every single person on the left as a terrorist and dragged off to a blacksite.

You and me both, brother. Shaliday.

Well hopefully the doxening won't interrupt his plans to assassinate Miloscar Wilde.

I BET 50 BUCKS SOME COMMIE IN THE FBI DID THIS ON PURPOSE
Of course they shouldn't have let the terrorists succeed.
But they should have waited until they planted that shit in the building and arrest them right afterwards, and remove that shit again. This would have been easy if the FBI worked together with the organizer on that day, setting a trap. I assume this got into the hands of a lefty FBI fag, purposefully giving leeway for the perpetrators to say "this was just fictional goy!"

same here, about 50 yr ago and it smelled so much like vomit several of the weak stomached people who were first into the building upchucked almost immediately and they closed the school down for one or two days to clean out the vents

720p WEBM

TIME STAMP - 3:06
Andrew Batcher - [email protected]/* */
Danna Pope - [email protected]/* */
Luke - [email protected]/* */
Casey Webber - [email protected]/* */

TIME STAMP - 5:34ish
Julia Frisch - [email protected]/* */
Margaret Channon - [email protected]/* */
Max Hunt - [email protected]/* */
Collin Dunn - [email protected]/* */
Luke - [email protected]/* */

This is not an exhaustive list. This is just the names plus emails in the emails in the video. Can we connect these directly to any high mucky mucks?

Rarest of Trumps.
Saved.

win-win?

Head Injury user! Take 40mg Noopept, 5mg Coluracetam, and roughly 150mg CDP-Choline Three times a day! This will fix you!

b-but muh twitter ecelebs

Wikipedia:

Putin? Is that you?

fuck that take 2 normie pepes a day and 1 rare pepe a week for 7 weeks straight and he'll be fine.

Found the Bob Creamer mention, it's at 1:15. Sounds like it will be mentioned more in a future video.

Dubs confirmed.
PRAISE KEK

Ebola-chan is scary desu

Best possible scenario.

Pistol dubs settle it; this is the only course of treatment that actually works.

I don't think it was a ruse. I think Veritas picked the meeting location to spread meme magic to normies.

cap these bitches

does this count as jew on jew violence?

I remember seeing the butryiac acid recipe posted here a few times

Heh

All that would do would cause antifa to act on a national level.
Then more edgelords would join them. Causing more civil uprest as RWDS would likely be formed to counter them.

That would lead to the day of the rope scenario, which isnt bad but not ideal. Ideally they all get arrested and antifa as a movement gets labeled as terrorists and arrested. Nipping them in the bud. Allowing for a united 4th Reich.

Disgusting attempt at shilling by Project VeritaShills ITT. James O'Kike is a paleocon KIKEMASTER who has not publicly sworn absolute loyalty to the 14 words and the vaunted eternal spirit of Adolf Hitler. I've seen him drink alcohol in his videos before, which makes him worse than a degenerate FAGGOT who will be CLEANSED once the Ropish Anime Volksgeist achieves GLOBAL WHITE IMPERIUM. This VeritaShilling must END–their organization must be DESTROYED!!! HAIL VICTORY

is butyric acid dangerous in the concentration and amount they are using or is this just a bunch of man children setting off a stink bomb?

those comments! "its up to you to rid your tribe of jewish commies

Live by the publicity die by the publicity.

You realize why Jesus taught in parables right? Because He knew his direct descendant were better at math than language and the arts. Ask yourself why is propaganda and the spoken word so much more potent than boring graphs and arithmetic to draw logic

Look into the sacred geometry element of the Jews and their weapons technology. It might answer some questions.

Wonder what got the

Who even knows, user. I'm of the opinion that everyone in this thread is either shitposting, or a bot. For fucks sake, no one is doing any digging or connecting the dots in this thread, except for me.

Any beef we have with anyone else on the right needs to be put on a temporary hold until after the inauguration. We actually have normie conservatives going after antifa. With their numbers we might actually be able to do some damage this time.

From a legal standpoint it doesn't matter. It's still a chemical weapon which is good enough to get you on terrorism charges. Time to Gitmo some antifa faggots.

someone post the cartoon meme about the retarded posters

kikes always play both sides

They tried to trick some low-level niggers into pulling off a "prank" but really it would have burned everyone in there alive. As for whither or not this is all just a jewish trick to get minions to commit literal violent terrorism while maintaining deniability is for you to determine.

pretty much this.

This is classic Andrew Breitbart. Thinking several moves ahead. The guy might have been a kike lover, but he knew propaganda.

I'm wondering if the deploraball was a honeypot from the start and knew attention-whoring e-celebs would help shill for it.

burn people alive? are we still talking about the same incident, or is this something else this group has done before?

the gas prank would have burned the place down.

It's something Holla Forums from 2005 would think up to trick some faggot into doing convincing him it would be harmless, but really cause death and destruction. Think homemade crystal recipes.

under just the right conditions butyric acid is combustible. Flash point is less than 100C so putting it into ah HVAC vent could result in the proper fuel / air ratio for a big bang and the Flash point is low enough a cigarette in the room could set it off.

This shall be known to us as the "Bane Option"

There's no way they'd have enough for a combustible fuel-air mixture. You'd have to have 55-gallon drums of that shit to pump in enough to set a fire.

Are you talking about a Norcal branch of American Vanguard?

If so, I wouldn't expect much of any help. American Vanguard is compromised.

furthermore take note how they emphasize "minimal collateral damage" and how "no one would get hurt". Why emphasize that at all if they weren't trying to trick retarded niggers while covering their ass? If they really cared for people's safety they wouldn't be doing any of the shit they are pulling. This totally contradicts other shit they say like "ready to go to people's home" etc.

it's classic kike double speak for an ulterior motive.

we'll see how much they were trying to acquire after the feds v& them.

lol looks like 0hour1 took the website down

I thought that, that was strange, that the meeting was held at comet pingpong too. Maybe so that when people refer to comet pingpong, the brainwashed will refer to this project veritos, as opposed to the pedo ring??

where's part II ?

to be continued…

They can't be this fucking stupid…can they?

Praise our lord Kek!

This is terrorism. There is no other word for it. DHS and FBI should get a lot of calls about these terrorists.

Check'd for the arrest and imprisonment of these anarchists

why is this stickied?
ecelebs should burn
le deplora-ball is hosted by some twitter kike faggot selling you literal blue pills and living off his ex-wife
the worst kind of loser

This is actually worse.
Idiots: BOTH an actual act designed to menace AND lying about committing an act to menace are intent to terrify.
isn't going to change shit!

tl:dr You morons are getting fucked in your assholes.

Looky here, it's the resume of Casey Webber. Would be a shame if we notified employers about his extracurricular forays into chemical warfare and domestic terrorism.

scribd.com/doc/311532511/found

Trump needs to have these people gased yesterday

His Scribd account also hosts a copy of the commie prop "The Coming Insurrection", under the file name "TheCommunistBooklet.pdf"

Here's something on Danna Pope: ethicalsociety.org/article/195/connect-to-community/wes-programs-an-overview

As for Casey Webber, looks like he also uploaded his college application: scribd.com/document/210849548/ccm3-03524622

Also here's something on Colin Dunn. Looks like he's a paramedic who works in Baltimore. I wonder if the hospital knows he's involved in chemical warfare terrorism?

npsaweb.com/p/crew-seeking-boats.html

"Hi, we are a couple cruising sailors who just arrived in Baltimore for a year of work/boat maintenance. We haven't raced before, but we'd love to learn some skills on a racer's boat while ours is being prepped for her next voyage! We're both Paramedics/water rescue, and one or both of us are often available to crew on weeknights or weekends.
Our computer seems to disagree with the Crew Seeking Boats posting page, so we sent along this email instead…

Cheers!
Colin Dunn and Virginia Price
[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */"

Colin Dunn's phone number: (202) 320-7170
Source: thecavecrew.webs.com/

Now, how to find his work supervisor's phone in Baltimore?

This really is such horse shit. If they really knew he was an infiltrator and was recording why not meet up and talk about actual peaceful forms of protest, like sitting/standing on the steps not letting anyone pass, etc.

Even their damage control is bad.

it's why herseys chocolate tastes awful too

Look, we should be cheering these guys on. Trump's kids married jews and he doesn't advocate for the immediate peat-bogging of homosexuals - that's just not good enough for us.

i love it when kykes point themselves out

My lord.

how the fuck did we get on this timeline

PARTYVAN FUCKING WHEN

Just let the waffen SS take care of it. I'm sure Trump has it under control and being president lets you assassinate people all day long. Just look at Obama.

this doesn't look like just a prank

NO SURVIVORS

Well the president is allowed to call domestic dronestrikes against US citizens.

>t-to trick veritas into reporting fake-news goy!

C-Checked and Heil'd.

We're going to do it this time the way it should have been done last time. If they're burning this Reichstag, Trump isn't going to bother with camping them.

ANTI-WHITE THUGS

Not every department has the funding for that kind of james bond shit.

THANKS OBAMA

No, really. Thanks, you dumb nigger.

Dumb bitch is dumb.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/821193619461853185
archive.is/pW6fM

On a scale from 1 to lampshade how shoah'd are they?

No brakes on the holocoaster.

twitter.com/lacymacauley/status/821183941738659840

Another batch for the Wallcoaster

These people sure are winners.

That stupid cunt thinks calling O'Keefe a nazi is going to turn this thing around.

topkek

I hope nobody memes this into getting the FBI to kick Comet's door down. I mean, they basically conspired to commit a terrorist plot in the building. What if some online prankster sent an anonymous tip that they were seen sneaking down into the basement? Imagine how awful it would be for the poor pizza shop owners if a swat team barged into there basement looking for butylic acid! Nobody do this, it's illegal!

doublethink
whut?
doublethink, you didn't want this right?
and now you don't want it to happen
if you know it's illegal, why do you tell "others" to do your dirty job

NYPA request status : DENIED !

So was Tarah actually friends with O'Keefe on Facebook? And if they know she's a failed actress that means she used her real name? That seems like really bad form. Well even if they were suspicious of her it seems like they didn't have anything on the other guy and are just damage controlling.

Dumping my work

Colin B. Dunn
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
Current Address: 3636 16th ST NW A-821 , 20010
Past Address: 927 Arrow Cir Oak Grove, Kentucky 42262-9396
Arrested for obstruction: statter911.com/2014/07/29/must-read-md-volunteer-firefighters-charged-obstruction-west-virginia-tunnel-fire/
im-aid.org/about-us.html – Has experience with hazerdous materials
Phone: (202) 320-7170
Related
Virginia Price
[email protected]/* */
facebook.com/virginia.price.121
twitter.com/I_M_Aid

Luke Kuhn
b. 1965
imgur.com/a/GIR3o
gaylonghair.com/longhairs/?lukedc
[email protected]/* */
youtube.com/user/lukefromdc/videos

Dylan Petrohilos
twitter.com/dpetrohilos
facebook.com/DPetrohilos/
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
Address: 802 Delafield PL NW , 20011
469 West South St, Frederick, MD

Legba Carrefour
twitter.com/legbacarrefour
facebook.com/legba.carrefour
[email protected]/* */
Phone: (202) 297-4511
Address: 1313 Delafield PL NW , 20011

Full:
ghostbin.com/paste/7ucfp

You mean somebody who might have experience and knowledge about fire suppression systems and how to exploit them?

This?

Jesus fuck what a terrifying picture. Just one gust of wind…

I feel really uncomfortable now.

(check em)
If we've learned nothing else about these people it's that they promote loyalty over critical thinking. I wish I could be more surprised but if I enjoyed lying to myself I'd be a lefty

user, don't be silly. Smartphones are gps trackers and sticking an obsolete one in the weapons cache for cheap wouldn't be unreasonable, i mean, HELLO

IT'S CURRENT YEAR + 2

Don't worry you fucking scumbags, we'd never give you any quarter. Not a damned inch.

ROPE
O
P
E

You spelled "eight" wrong.

They said it not me.

this would explain cheap knock off parmazan tastes like vomit then

when is this meme going to end

these fucking retards have no idea what fascism is even about

it's pretty much just using kike buzzwords against kikes, like fighting fire with fire.

It disarms their word-game somewhat.

Nice boombroom!

I mean isn't what these people are doing on the exact opposite of Fascism?

My definition of fascism is a nationalist, anti left wing ideal.

Or am I just not living in ((Current Year)) and the meaning has changed?

You bet your sweet little ass I do. This would get rid of the anti-racist and "gay is okay" pseudo-nationalists while simultaneously giving trump casus belli to drop the iron fist on leftist retards.

In fact, I'm actually kinda mad that Veritas is so fucking pro.

archive.is/LRfOJ

There really isn't a need for any sights on a shotgun.

How about Holla Forums should get involved as well? Doxing, bombarding the libshit fucks with pizzas, phone calls and everything that keeps the fucks on their toes and distracted.

i like a little white bead near the muzzle, never actually used one with a rear sight

So what? It's fake news
Doctorow's a leaf and a faggot, and the vid isn't valid evidence (no video, cut-out audio).

I fucking called it as soon as I saw that guys face on video, within 0.1ms I fucking said that guy hates trump because he wants pedophilia legalized.

Angry screeching jewish leftists who promote violence are angry because they are pedophiles. The angriest part of the LGBT advocates who screech about trump's homophobia, I'm talking about the really, frothing at the mouth bug jew ones are always, ALWAYS pedophile sadist fucks. They hate Trump because they know he's one of the 'good guys' and their whole lives are based around solipsism and sociopathy.

The Author of fucking BoingBoing can't be serious, can he? This shit is delusional TL;DR unfounded bullshit.

you are talking about a guy who will be Brianna Wu's adviser

archive.is/AVXzF#selection-2557.108-2557.134

People still go to BoingBoing? I bailed on that place years ago when they were saying men can't be raped and circumcision is a-ok and banned anyone that didn't agree. Seriously, that place is cancer.

They intentionally did this at Comet Ping Pong in order to distract and deflect from the real atrocities taking place there.

It's not a fucking coincidence. It's not cause Comet is a hub for Antifa. It was intentional.

This guy reminds me of the tranny in that one webm where they're draining pus from his fake vagina. It might be the same guy for all I know.

he looks like that picture of the guy who puts yoghurt on his dick

There's barely any actual video in that shit, most of it is juste some dumb blond bimbo talking and acting like the usual lefty champagne socialist smug cunt. What is there is discussion of entrapment sure, but then she goes on to try and link Veritas with Trump, which is asinine, and somehow thinks this invalidates the Veritas videos.

Not to mention, no Mr Simons is mentioned by anyone in the recent Veritas video, unless that shit's to come.

Jesus fuck, this is the next phase of our fight isn't it? These are the naive chuckleheads that will be shilling Holla Forums for the foreseeable future? Well I guess it's not Holla Forums unless it's being bombarded with skills. Sigh, they never learn, never let us rest.

Let me be the first to say it

He looks like some old Cherokee Indian lady with no teeth.

That's acceptable. It's what's on my 870

requesting webm

Apparently fake news is more popular and beliwvable. Picture related

Slightly fixed version

What the hell am I looking at here?
Looks like Alexa data for two websites?

user probably forgot to include which year is which

lolwut

can't wait for the rest of 2017

This is intense guys.

2016 - 2017 Alexa doesn't give specifics for free

If you regret watching this, remember that it's your fault for asking in the first place.

Update. I'm not really interested to pay for fucking Alexa to get my statistics

CWC would be proud.

Doesn't Quantcast also have statistics and shit? I think they are more reliable since they don't depend on installing a toolbar

The disgust doesn't subside no matter how many times I've seen it.

This guy?

I can't open it on my phone. The curiosity is killings me.

I've never watched this, I've clicked on it many times but I've only ever watched the first 2 seconds. Never have I seen that white medical nappy get peeled away. I'm pretty sure what lies underneath would haunt my dreams forever.

You guys ever heard of slugs?

Oh, so the other graph was for Infowars, that clears that up.

Pic Related.

NO-ONE READS BOINGBOING

bring more redpills!

Operation Poop-Chief under way

Wait wait wait…. what the fuck ?! The UAP was founded by Bill White, the dude who ran overthrow.com back in the day. Him and Kuhn worked together. Bill eventually went on to run the American Nazi Party and started a massive riot because he led brownshirts in full fash regalia literally to the middle of dindu city.

just gas those pedopieces of shit with their own byteric acid until they suffocate

Holy shit we really are the FBI now. "Hey manchild wanna prank a political convention?"

Oh her!

Yeah, she's a professional.

His mother should have walked the talk.

He looks like the kind of person who would sexually molest My Little Pony dolls.

They are literally all jews.

I dunno man, even in the emails used as the circumstantial evidence towards Pizzagate (from Podesta) it seems to be suggested that the pizza joints around DC are the DNC hipster hangouts.

Rhodesian af frfr tbh fam

The only reason to use slugs is for hunting so you don't have to spit out buckshot when you're eating your venison steak or whatever. At that point go for a rifle. Slugs are not for home/close quarters defense

meant for

they are a dandy thing to have if you shoot slugs

When you plan to gas civilians with different political ideals. #JustTerroristThings

jews gassing jews you mean

Not wantin' to hunt waskily warkist weetards.

I agree with that picture, it's unfair to slur Nazis as their racial makeup had nothing to do with supposedly targeted groups. Jewish on Jewish crimes such as the holocaust are wrong.

Abort attempting to contact Norcal Vanguard. Their organization is thoroughly compromised.

Antifa v& when?

I bet this fine fellow breeds butterflies and moths and knows how to make a skin suit.

>inb4 "buckshots in pic"

It shoots 7.62×51mm NATO pussy

Yes of course but if you don't have a shotgun that will accurately throw a slug you might as well use a short barrel pistol. You will get the same results.
Peep sights on a shotgun are for the deer slayer model which has a barrel that is specifically tailored to throw a slug. It is akin to a short range (< 100 yards) rifle. Many states do not allow the use of rifles for deer hunting in populated areas, shotguns with slugs keeps the projectile range < 200 yards instead of 5 miles.

Is that Cory Doctorow's mother??

archive.is/QUoS

publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/columns-and-blogs/cory-doctorow/article/15883-doctorow-s-project-with-a-little-help.html

apparently yes

Why would you want Antifa v&? I thought they were doing everyone a favor taking out the aut right. Isn't this what you wanted? Good night Aut Right?

Getting antifa v& or generally fucking with them is always an option.

Alright, which one of you glorious faggots did this?

http:// www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/breaking-disruptj20-far-left-terror-groups-twitter-account-hacked-documents-posted-online/

as a lefty i agree. antifa is fucking retarded. they chimp out like the average nigger, destroying stuff of people who have nothing to do with what they are angry about, instead of going for the government who actually is at fault.

had some chick in my class, claiming to support antifa and having antifa stickers and logo on her jackets etc., but couldnt tell what antifas agenda is.

"Sex change" operations should be illegal. There is no such thing as sex change, you're just cutting of your dick and putting a gapping wound in the place that looks like a vagina, but works nothing like one and feels nothing like one.

I'm late to the party but I love you user

Even fi they only wanted to do a stink bomb it would probably end up being the first option and giving burns to people.

Anyway stink bomb woulnd't make it less bad, the intent is the same, which is attacking people and disrupting a peaceful event because muh politics.

Yeah people would just hear acid and gassed so even if no one was hurt it would be a huge media win.

Something tells me you got a shotgun only because you didn't have enough for a .308 rifle.

Ummm. I live in (540). What do?

Maybe we could meme liberals to 'revenge the conservative riots during Obangabongo inauguration', it would be hilarious to hear them say that in TV

I wouldn't shake its hand without a hazmat suit

to be fair, shooting and training with a box fed .308 simply isn't economical for most people

Let me guess, they were really just trying to start a dialog about the ethics of disrupting events?

How very interesting. please, do go on.

of course goyim

'where is part II?

even without proper expansion a 1oz slug will still do a hefty bit of damage and drop a target VERY quickly.
you can easily hit a deer at 200 yards with one. if you have a rifled barrel use unrifles slugs. if you have a smooth bore use rifled slugs.
you dont need a gun specifically configured for slugs to get performance like that. as long as theyre not sabot.

i own a benelli nova with an 18" smooth bore barrel and i can hit a target easily at 150-200 yards using only the standards iron sights.

What happens if you send that through a couch before it goes through someone. Does it still open?

How does that fire?

Bullet is for all intent and purpose is water tight.

Water resistance isn't enough to impede the primer getting struck forcefully enough to go off. At least in most weapons. It does, however, almost always stop the firearm from properly cycling after the round is fired.
Probably wouldn't turn out too well with a rifle, as if the barrel is too long and the cartridge too powerful, the barrel will rupture, with water being incompressible and all.

Source?

How did none of you see this coming? Their plan was to set off a fucking stinkbomb. Of course it was always going to be just a prank.

So are these maggots arrested and in jail already? Is there a record online somewhere where we could check?

(((7ba09a)))

Just trying to get (you)s? You can't be this retarded.

You're getting deported back to /cuckchan/.

Thank you, anons. I believe this answers the question well.

One small Q for , presumably this is a .22 and therefore rimfire, but is this
True for centerfire cartridges as well? Don't they require more force?

look again user, the gun in that gif is not a .22. Near the end you can see the ejected shell starting to float upwards on the far side of the gun that it is a center fire type.
My guess is it's a 1911 and that's .45

can you not fucking bait this hard?

It's defaming anitfa by showing them basically wanting to act like terrorists, which most of us would already know, but they aren't a group well known to normalfags so this ends up being an eye opener for them.

I'd say there a quite a few factors at play. First is the firing mechanism itself and how susceptible it is to drag. How much energy it has and how much of it actually makes it to the primer.
Then there's the primer itself. Depending on the composition and how it's seated in the case, you might be looking at one needing twice as much impulse than another.
I'm not too familiar with these kinds of differences between centerfire and rimfire cartridges, so I'm not sure if there's any authoritative material on the subject. But I'm sure you could find demonstrations of a variety of weapons being fired underwater if you search around.

Also, yes. That's a .22.

Too far OT faggots. Are you really this easily distracted, or is there shilling afoot?

Member of DC Anti-Fascist Coalition penned defenses of adult-child sex in late 1990's

archive.fo/0gDVJ
I think there's gonna be some serious salt over this

Snopes btfo

https ://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/821417913961869313

the odd notion strikes me that this #DisruptJ20 group may be the JV team that is meant to be discovered while several other (((groups))) go on as planned…

They almost certainly have many teams planning many different things. But I don't think it's fair to say they meant for any of them to be exposed.

Underrated. Uncanny resemblance.

https ://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/821436720419897345
https ://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/821436720419897345

It would be a damn shame if someone did that to pedophile headquarters and drove them out of business.

PART 2

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIjbkYLI1nY

Part II is up.

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIjbkYLI1nY

learn to embed niggers
PART 2

Just leave out everything before the "y". How hard is that?

youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q

To this day I still see relatively "skilled" people type out www.

Speaking from experience, bud?

Like cuckwork.

Who do you think you're kidding degenerate (((1))) faggot?

Anyone can send a press release.
Hell some user could send a "real" PR stating they will carry out threats of violence to the families of police and gov. Etc.

Not that I would.

Gorilla Breath and BurnedAlaska both betrayed the MAGA3X campaign with their circlejerk and betraying MAGA. Generaal was right in his vid to call to have the two of them thrown out. Fucking hell.

checked

I'm in the same boat bro. I've never gone past the first 2 seconds. I've seen tons of other gore shit like the mexican cartel shit with the faceless guy with no arms or the vid with the dog having its limbs hacked off, but I can't get past the first 2 seconds of this tranny shit. I think the brain knows that gore is gore and is prepared for it, but having a bunch of "normal" people showing off a "normal" procedure, and the idea that doctors are doing this, and that it's not a big issue, creates a deep seeded revulsion of not just the butchered dick, but the entire society we're living in. Or it's just simply fucking disgusting.

Just run them over. We are already worse than isis and hitler.

These people already think we are Literally Hollywood Hitler so we may as well just start camping and gassing them.

SJWs always project.

can someone post that webm of the black power guy telling his niggers that wyte peepo know guns?

They have no defense of the videos so they just yell "taken out of context" over and over again never pin pointing WHAT was taken out of context. They do this because the liberal in this day and age does not require facts only feels. They just see a snopes headline saying "fake news" "taken out of context" "right wing" "alt-right" and they are good to go.

nigger do you even know how a gun functions?

7:10

a commie just said the word comrade

because why the fuck not

Peoole could just show up in ss uniforms and they would run screaming.
The FBI better arrest these faggots for their own good. Nobody will feel sorry for them if they draw first blood.

In comments many people keep crying "fascist" while desperately avoiding the terms "communist" "marxist" "bolshevik" or "jew" They're all screaming about "muh evil nazis" when it's the complete opposite group that nazis opposed.

It's sickening to see so many brainwashed people. I can easily see the same idiots crying "Saddam had WMDs" if it were only shoved into their high school history textbooks. This is what true demoralization is, hearing lies repeated over & over, knowing them to be lies & even forced to repeat them yourself or face retribution; be it loss of employment, social ostracization or even legal action.

Additionally, I think a lot of it is JIDF who keep calling communists "anarchists" & "fascists" instead of what they are. They are desperate to protect the terms "communist" "marxist" "bolshevik" or "jew" from accruing well-earned disdain after they've worked so hard masking these things from the general public.

Damn. They discovered our only weakness.

It's just paid shills user, the reality is you have a lot of people paid to post those opinions since exactly zero percent of the population do.

GUYS GUYS GUYS

WE NEED TO SPREAD ON TWITTER THAT BREDAN ORSINGER IS APART OF PROJECT VERIDAS

Called them just now. The receptionist said said they were "in a meeting". I informed her of the terroristic threats that Mr. Dunn made on video. She sounded kind of scared.

Gassing? Are you a fucking moron? Butyric acid is the stuff in stink bombs. No one would be injured by releasing that into an HVAC system.

Of course, she knows she better keep her lips shut if she doesn't want to end up in a box.

I hope you aren't as stupid as you sound here user.
it's corrosive, has the same chemical warning as chlorine gas and is as explosive as gasoline…
tell me again how it's harmless in moderate to large amounts

Strange indeed, they even talk to the press they were planning shit, see the fragment at 3:15 in
Part of the plan could be to occupy (kek) the resources of the police, fbi, SS with this, to make sure the plan for the real happening goes undiscovered. But this is probably taking it a dimension too high. I hope

correction, it's inflammable, not explosive. learn how to read fire diamonds user. blue is hazardous to your health, red is inflammable, yellow is explosive.

Wait, why would they have to say if it's inflammable? Is that so people know they can't dispose of it by burning?

flammable and inflammable mean the same thing. inflammable is just the posh way of saying it because i was being smug. warning labels use "flammable" instead for that exact reason.

PART 2 WEBM

BHOOOOOOOO

:(

Test

What are you talking about? Inflammable means it is fireproof. Water is inflammable, for instance. If you have grease, which is flammable, catch fire on your stove, the best thing to do would be to dump a lot of an inflammable material like water on it.

Geez, am I the only one who paid attention in science class?

>archive.fo/0gDVJ

BILL FUCKING WHITE
HOLY SHIT

get when?

that's it, nuke the world

That is my fetish.

LIKE POTTERY

Hahaha wow… never noticed that before.

We live in the best timeline

Based O'Keefe busted them with an undercover fish mouth!

Why not just use hollow points on a rifle for increased capacity- rate of fire as well for pump actions like the sighted shotgun that this conversation began with.

did this thread just get 404'd for a while?

Yes

Hypothetically speaking, if I was driving down the highway and some protesters were blocking it, how much legal trouble would I get in for running them over to get by them?

read that MHDS again user it's explosive when mixed with air at 2% - 13%

guess it's time to share this again, because smart nazis are happy nazis

hypothetically speaking, if you tried to dodge last minute, it wouldnt be seen as you hitting but more as them commiting suicide, gotta be somewhat convincing on trying part though

Zero. Remember the three self defense statements when talking to police. “He attacked me. I was in fear for my life. I acted in self defense.”

I'm not sure. I know that is is illegal to block traffic on major thoroughfares, but as to hitting folks who illegally block it, idk. You might could pull a Jimbo and say "Sumbitch just jumped in front of the car"

I was distracted, I saw people in the fucking middle of the road, I braked and couldnt stop in time, then I was in fear of my life so I fled

Sigh

Why would this increase capacity? The difference in length isn't that big (they wouldn't feed right) and they are usually stored vertically, not in a row.

Shells are big and the shotgun in the pic with a tube magazine will only hold about 7 max.
Take an AR(Assault Rifle) BabyKiller XXXtreme+ with an extendo banana assault clipazine can hold anywhere from 30-500 cartridges

Why is everyone in the comments talking about bikers kicking leftists' shit in?
Did I miss something about bikers?

Shit load of bikers are riding to the Inauguration to create a "wall of meat" to protect people from paid apes.

web.archive.org/web/20170117151101/http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-16/bikers-trump-vow-form-wall-meat-protect-inauguration-protesters

This is what liberals actually believe.

Shit man they went too far this time,has anyone been arrested yet?

Purple in that other picture, too.

What, is she Marie from Breaking Bad or something?

Guys they are not working alone, they are acting as pawns for pic related this time.

Somehow I think 'It was just a prank, bro!' isn't going to save you when the feds blow your front door off its hinges and blitz in with a SWAT team.

Besides, if O'keefe wasn't full of shit tall order, then he went to the feds first so they could (presumably) collect the evidence they need to make an airtight case.

Idk man seems way to convenient, almost like they are trying to lead us into a fake happening, having a meeting at that pingpong place and when the 2 morons were talking their faces gave the expression that they are full of shit.

Inflammable is a false cognate. It means the same as flammable

Battle was decided as soon as he put on his skinny jeans. You don't win a brawl when you dress for fashion.

>>>/cuckchan/

guys, i have a question. i cant access a thread i made

8ch.net/pol/res/8806502.html
(The Emerald Tablets)

tried the workaround with loging in and putting sys. in front of the URL but it doesnt work. anyone have an idea? its still displayed in the catalog

I feel like these people have a fantasy of how these protests will go but are totally unprepared for reality.

Like some 140lb waif is going to walk up to a 250lb muscled skinhead and talk him down using the power of his gender studies degree or something.

I keep thinking of this scene for how it's going to play out:

youtu.be/YX5672Bn3BY?t=73

It happened to me too on some of the main threads. I think it's just some minor hiccups; it went away after a little while; don't worry too much.

guess i can only hope and wait then

Yeah. It's a pain, I know; it caught me off guard too because it was the pinned Veritas thread that all of the sudden 404'd for me. I hope it passes for you soon

Tell me how exactly would an electric sight "increase the versatility" of a shotgun?
It's a waste of money to put a good sight that costs about as much as the gun itself on a gun that doesn't need it. Practice enough with a shotgun and you can hit what you want without aiming at the range shotguns are meant to be used at.

the "throat punch" meme is the icing on the "no marital training" cake. How long does it take for a fist to travel an arm's length and how long does it take to reflexively tuck your chin to your chest. Even untrained that and backing away would be the first response.

Someone with no formal training might not expect them to actually hit, especially if the person doesn't pull back his arm to hit him.

Oh boy…

WAIT

youtube.com/watch?v=NsRp5adukRk

COULD IT BE

ayo hol up. so u finna tol me…. wait…. so you tellin me…. ayo hol up… so dis nigga here protests king obama AN he protestin trump?

the fuck does he even want? besides gassing people?

Rifled slugs out of a smoothbore shotgun (to say nothing of sabots) will put up ~4" groups at 100 yards; that's more than enough range to make a red dot worth it, particularly since most shotguns don't have sights to begin with. If you fell for the memes and bought a tactical scattergat that came with irons then an optic might be redundant but otherwise it's quite worthwhile if you want a "versatile" shotgun.

at 100 yards then why not use a rifle? This is the point was making.

*I was making

To stir up the minds of the individual.

It doesn't matter how you start a conflict between groups if your only goal is to start a conflict and divide people. Piss off the right, piss off the left, piss off literally anyone and then point them in the direction of the people you want them to attack and you have yourself a means of effective division and thus an opening for subversion and manipulation.

This greasy faggot is likely a contractor that organises protest for his Jewish overlords and I suspect there are many more like him.

you know it. these are career protest mercenaries.

Nice dubs. Did you like my OC hugh mungus meme friend?

took me two reading but you got a chuckle out of me, user

Speaking as someone who attends protests fully masked up and with a AK or at the very least a glock, if you hit people in the road, even by "accident" I'm going to fire at your car then vanish into the night.
There are more and more extremely radical anarcho-communists, and if you want to play games we will respond back.

I know you're all weak faggot whimps who won't even attend yet alone have driver licenses, but on the off-chance, know it may cost your life.
Don't fucking panic when you get shot at.

🎣

Fucking lol

(you)

Nice pasta, faggot.

Stay in denial if you want, go run someone over, I encourage it.
You'll just get yourself killed.
Good riddance, fascist.

The radical left may want nogunz, but we'll gladly spend our government money to buy guns while we have that "right."
Tools of death and murder are no longer needed in a civilized society, and thus I will give them up willingly when we achieve that. Till then, I'll use them to aide in the establishment of a truly civilized society.
:)

Lol eyes exposed, face exposed, ears exposed.
Nice try.

if you kill someone fleeing for their life from violent protesters, we win.

have a nice protest. you can't win.

people who talk like that are the first one to get PTSD while firing their first shot on a shooting range

to be fair, those people look really scary. i dont fear some guy with muscles and shit, but always beware of the crazies

You must be terrified of Carl the Cuck.

nah, that guy is just simply cucked and beta. he has some soulless vibes to him, but the one of look like they all have some mental illness and are outright crazy. like that bitch that pulls a knife on you when some other chick walks through you field of view and you dont look away instantly

fyi, im a HVAC/R guy and sprinkler systems have nothing to do with HVAC, i believe they would fall under plumbing.

In my experience fire alarm and sprinkler systems are usually handled by dedicated fire alarm guys who do the install and routine maintenance contracting.
t. electrician

lmao

that would be like sweet christmas.
investigate Weiner's pervy messages to 15 yo = uncover more Shillary e-mails.
investigate atifa terrorism = uncover pizzagate
I fucking love current year.

faggot

Learning is fun

LOL, underrated

>youtu. be/MHZSfhd1X_8

What the fuck is with you cunts breaking links?
Is it a fucking fashion or something? It just fucking annoys me.
Just post the fucking link you oxygen thieves. It makes browsing annoying, you fucking cunts.
Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8&feature=youtu.be
For fuck's sake.

It's funny how leftist atheist are screaming "oh my god", when shit hits the fam!

DEAR NEWFAG
Breaking the links prevent tracing a direct-link to this site, and more specifically this board, when you move to another site.
- some person who wish you would gas yourself.

no atheist in a foxhole.

KEK is with us, we will not despair

>>>/oven/

don't play in traffic. I mean fuck I learned that when I was like 3.

clearly, they don't know that

so don't fucking tell them

check
check
check

Kill yourself pedo scum. Do you actually think you're better than fascists?

You only have to fear the crazies if you've put your trust in them in some form.

To be honest I could totally see those crazies use their aids as a weapon, that would be my fear