Redirecting multi-culti immigration quotas away from muslims

Why are all the world's multi-culti immigration agendas focused primarily on bringing muslims to every western nation? Yes, we've all heard the economic justifications & need for diversity. Why primarily muslims though?

There are other, more compatible, equally impoverished, oppressed, and war-torn cultures. Latin-Americans/Hispanics for example are impoverished, oppressed, and disenfranchised by cartels, cartel-sponsored corruption, & the western-driven war on drugs that makes it all possible.

However, Hispanics are religiously compatible with the west, they aren't going around blowing sh*t up all over the world, they're hard working, have great food, and attractive people. Also, they're not bacha bazi loving pederasts or child-bride f*ckers.

Is there anything we can do to redirect the globalist multi-culti immigration agenda's focus toward Hispanics, and to turn their backs on Mudslimes?

Multiculturalism can only work if muslims & africans are largely kept out of the mix.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAiu0aeUQZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I lived in TX for over a decade, and I f*cking loved Hispanics. I've now lived in Canada for over a decade, and I can honestly say that mudslime immigrants are nowhere near as compatible with the west as Latin Americans.

sage

Muslims are a self propagating culture bomb that nobody wants to offend.

Guess why they chose them

Kill yourself. North America is a white man' continent.

It's an attempt at a global caliphate, that's why muslims.

look at bosnia and you will know why

What about Bosnia should I look at?

stop using the word 'multi-culti'
thats THEIR fucking word trying to cutesify a heinous abomination that is trying to destroy our civilization

Fair enough. What terminology would you suggest to quickly reference the cultural displacement of western values?

white genocide

vid related

Christcuck detected.

OP, you're clearly new. We don't want ANY foreignors. We only grudgingly accept a handful of others, and only when they fight and die besides us to kill the kike and the mudslime, and even then, we don't want them breeding here unless they have at least some aryan dna and don't want our women.

Pic related. See those sikhand indian soldiers in pretty uniforms? They immigrated to the fatherland to fight for it, yet their goal was not to live in germany, but to bring the reich home with them and nationalize their homelands. in fact, after the war, the survivors of Azad Hind (nazi german foreign legion for indians) were the ones to push the britts out of India, not gindi.

I've wondered the same, I believe it boils down to geography and thuis logistics. Muslim countries are just much, much nearer Europe than say Central American ones.

Yes, that makes sense for Europe. However, I'm in Canada, and like 75% of immigrants here since the 70s have been middle-eastern. Our prime minister goes on and on about middle-easterners as if they're the best culture on earth. It boggles my mind when they are probably the worst culture on earth.

I'm a cultural nationalist. I'm also a race realist & geneticist, understanding that some races are statistically superior to others. That doesn't mean that we're the only good genetics around though. Also, temperature wise, Mexican pussy is as hot as their food! I love it. It's like putting your dick in lava… so good!

Wrong. America is being filled with spics and they're as catholic as they come.

Shitty thread

Clearly, you come from somewhere not yet flooded with muslims.

Spic Christianity is distinct from White People Christianity. The former is just their tribal nigger-tier bullshit with a Catholic coat of paint.

While I'm sure we can all agree that Hispanics are better for us than Muslims, I'd rather not have either of them. They can stay in their own countries, and the more skilled ones can help raise their country's quality of life and improve their communities.

TRS pls go.

You don't know what nationalist means, you're a patriotard and nothing more.

True enough. However, all religion is retarded fairy tale bullshit. At least Spics aren't going around blowing sh*t up and driving trucks into crowds over their fairy tale bullshit.

You are so not a scientist of any kind, lava would incinerate your dick in less than a second…

Muslim countries are also much much nearer to other Muslim countries than European countries.
Strangely enough everytime (((someone))) creates a conflict in muslimland, all the (((refugees))) have to be shipped to a European country

Turns out, even Muslims hate Muslims.

Fucking kill yourself, you anti-white traitor. America is for whites only and all non-whites who come here will be exterminated.

cultural nationalism doesn't exist, faggot.

You pick one distorted interpretation of a word you like and act like that's its real definition, and the real definition is irrelevant. You're views are as retarded as the all the other non-literal isms out there.

Another thread derailed by retards better suited for stormfront.

no, you stupid nigger, you don't get to pick and decide what special snowflake definitions you want to use. A nation is fundamentally a racial construct, thus there cannot be "nationalism" without a racial component. "Cultural nationalsim" is nothing but a retarded word for "deracinated, patriotard"

where the fuck do you think you are, nigger-lover?

What about

A nation is a people bound by blood, that's the original and only definition. A nationalist is for blood and soil, you're a patriotard.

As a geneticist you should know that Mexican pussy ages like milk.

Racial component is important, but never absolute. No nation has been racially pure in recorded history. Good luck chasing fairy-tales instead of putting your thoughts toward realistic goals.

And I have no love for niggers. Again, I prefer proper definitions, meaning people who are dangerously ignorant, and not able to make intelligent decisions. LIke yourself, you f*cking cock gravy gobbling nigger.

That's supposed to justify deliberately importing spics? Get fucked.

What the fuck am I reading.

South America has a bunch of white communities. There was a bunch of immigration from Europe to South America in the past 100 years. My grand parents who lived in west Germany were originally going to move to Colombia as a bunch of other Germans they knew were, but chose cancuckistan instead.

Something other than the echo-chamber sh*t you're used to. Swallow it b*tch.

Half the hispanics I've met looked part white, probably due to the conquests of Spaniards & other Europeans.

Oh I thought you were talking about Europe, my bad. As for Canada, no idea. Doesn't make sense at all in the Canadian context.

Kill yourself.

Maybe because the Saudis throw money around in exchange for expanding the caliphate.

Are you sure? You'll never get to blow me if I an hero. I know you're an eager beaver for my cock down your throat.

Hahaha fucking newfag. Do you know where you are kike? Were going to purge you ya know. Is that why you're angry?
Shadilay, kek brings the sacrifices to us. Praise Kek! The day of the rope nears!

Are you a child?

Newfag, yah. First thread. Purge all you like, still not a kike or angry. Shadilay indeed; Kek is great, but I can't say I'll miss the company of his autistic followers.

We have shittons of south americans in Spain, they are certainly better than moslems or blacks, but they still create their little crime sindicates and all.

Part of it is the rise of radical feminism. Feminists look at burkas not as the symbols of oppression and slavery that they are, but as empowering.

Unattractive, fat feminists don't like trendy clothes or bikinis, even when they try to wear the supersized versions and act like they feel confident in them. They like burkas, and they will defend burkas. Maybe they think that they'll be seen as more attractive if all women are in burkas. I guess they don't realize that even a thin woman in a burka will look better, just by the difference in horizontal body mass.

They also look at Sharia law as a good thing. Most of them probably just think that because "Sharia is a girl name!", but consider the aspects of Sharia law. They twist "women are property" into "he takes care of me, he pampers me, I'm his princess!". They twist "women are stoned to death for working" into "I don't have to work!". The irony is deafening with that one. Feminists hate the idea of being housewives, but when Sharia law forces them to stay at home and not work, it's "empowering". Then they use "you're telling women what they can and can't wear!" when their critics point out what the burka truly represents.

For those reasons and no doubt more, feminists are pushing for muh diversity to get more muslims and muslim culture. They're so ugly, fat, and miserable, they'd be happier in a burka and locked in the house. I propose a new term for this phenomenon. Radical Islamic Feminism.

You fucking retard. Mudslime immigration is leagues better than mixed latino invasion because they do not assimilate and they are starkly different. The more different a wog is the easier they are to demonize and deport in the eyes of normal whites.

For invaders that are friendly to us, calm, and easy to assimilate, it becomes a nightmare to keep genetic racial hygeine. A more calm and assimilated nonwhite minority means that whites will not have a problem with them living amongst us, and then that opens up more possibility for miscegenation and makes it infinitely harder to keep racial hygeine and deport nonwhites.

The most dangerous type of wog in white society by far is an extremely mixed person, because it is very easy for them to breed with whites and sneak their deterimental nonwhite genes into our gene pool for possibly generations, compromising our genetic integrity and purity.

If my country forces immigration on me, I would prefer tight knit ethnicities of niggers and arabs, because they have much less of a chance of living in harmony and miscegenating with whites. This is unlike well adjusted and readily assimilating wogs like asians or hispanics which whites are more likely to miscegenate with.

The goal is only a pure white society. The only room for nonwhites are in temp. business trips or separate areas of the country set aside for segregated living.

Nice post op

ISHYGDDT

all that's really necessary is an anti-miscegenation zeitgeist and higher reproduction rates among whites as well as ensuring our financial and physical security.
all the rest is whatever. existential crisis averted.

without strength in numbers and other assets, we won't have the strength to stop from being raped and murdered.
anti-white sentiment is strong now, but who knows what it will be like 100 years from now with 100,000,000 less whites.

discarded

Multiculturalism can work? Give me an example please.

Then move to one of their nations then. Go on.

OK, are you doing a “bit”. Is this Holla Forums comedy or some sort of bait?

Nice try Paco. You have to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=JAiu0aeUQZ8

Is this a facebook post?

You dumb spics realize how much smarter whites are than you right?

To clear out the middle east for greater isreal and destory white nations in one move thats why.

Goyim still asleep and dont realize this

No. Fuck you. The only solution is to stop all non-white immigration.

Kill yourself.

First reply is OP himself, can you not read IDs?

remember what Albert Pike said about islam, that it would be used "like a hammer to smash the west" so that both sides are weak and the NWO can sweep up after

Fuck off José.

GTFO faggot
you do not belong here

Being blonde haired & blue eyed and having already helped preserve my race by passing on my genetic lineage, I probably have a better fit here than 90% of you. If genetically tested, most of Holla Forumstards are at least partially kike, arab, nigger, chink, or spic. By your own racial credence you're all human garbage compared to me. I don't feel that way; that's your own narrative.