Given the auspicious US holiday on the current day. Let us celebrate the utter majesty that is the negro

Given the auspicious US holiday on the current day. Let us celebrate the utter majesty that is the negro.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/ubermensch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw
usatoday.com/story/life/music/2015/09/03/taylor-swifts-wildest-dreams-video-draws-backlash-racism/71629452/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We've got a video chat running as well, featuring such gems.

cytu.be/r/ubermensch

sheeeeeeeeeeit

What would MLK say?

We classical music now.

Nigger hate thread? Count me in!

zimmerman did nothing wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

A black sun and dubs from 2009.

Wow, how did that nigger turn himself back into a toddler?!

What's the problem with this again?

Cautionary tale.

Don't compare a fine gorilla specimen with that fat smoking pregnant barely ape-ish thing.

This

"I'm not a nigger anymore!"

National alliance video about the lie that is Martin lurther king

we should raid that coalburning whore sometime. just so she can feel the our love and tolerance

When the niglet kid popped out behind her in her video I kek'd so hard.

At they had the decency to hopefully use them

This was MLKs dream

What video?

Oh, yeah, it's nigger day, isn't it? I usually pirate a season of Cops and marathon it. But here, have an exposé on the plagiarizing, communist, woman-beating, heretic that is MLKJ.

Niggers always deliver.

Produces many keks every fuckin time

His dying words:

look at this fucking jew in the green shirt.
every marxist uprising, every anti-white political movement, every country on earth, every time.

except that those are all niggers, not men.

Here's some Street Justice for you folks.

contribootin'

This is why I'm not concerned by the so-called "population bomb" of niggers in schools. Most of them will have killed each other before their 20s, and the ones that don't will be ghetto trash.

basically this

also this video is used to redpill BLM niggers about how shit being police is

about I wanted to say 3rd pic

I saw an 11 year old in the OR once who had "respect" tattooed on each arm. He was getting his femurs bolted back together because he was run over by a stolen car while standing in the middle of the street shooting at an ambulance who just picked up someone that he and his friends had just shot. Just let all that soak in for a second. This is real life.

Is this a sign from Kek?

Kek wants niggers in the oven confirmed

“NYPD released video of a gunman who shot a man at a bodega”

He mag dumped, pistol whipped, then bounced without even spilling his beer. Most impressive.

Even when I've already seen it, niggers never cease to amaze me.

Now that's effective crime fighting.

Too stupid to fight. They are walking brain stems, nothing more.

I love a good mandingo fight

Hittler quotes kek

"Well", I thought, "that happens from time to ti—"
hewutm88, my brain corrects to shouting and reads again the whole thing again

Oh. My. God.

Is it a baby? I always thought it was a dog. Is that black/white color a cloth, not a dog's fur?

Shit. I think you're be right. I always saw white and nig, assumed it was a kid in a diaper and shirt. Looking at it closer and it looks like a dog. Inattention and fuzzy memories combined it seems.

Either way, holy shit nigger what are you doing

oh wait

I would think putting a man on the moon less than a decade after making it your goal is a little more significant achievement than a robot

oh wait

It's walking upright when the guy grabs it.
It's a niglet with some black and white clothes on.

Nigger antics are a blessing and a curse. Definitely need to keep a free-range zoo in Africa to watch after the race war.

Friendly reminder that vid 2 is the pinnacle of African society.

Isn't that a heathen Chinee?

She doesn't care about BLM. She just wanted an excuse to bounce her oreo bags for the camera.

Most of blm were leftists virtue signalling and niggers destroying/looting. She's no different.

you know…. animal cruelty vids have more potential as a red pill for lefties than almost anything else.

They arent really logical, so you wont get far with race-realism theory.

The emotions run high when you show that shit. Find enough of that crap, and it might actually work.

given that he was a subversive commie, he would probably say "mission accomplished"

Another user posted this in a different thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

They do not know how to farm.

this thread has made me physically ill

fucking niggers

You ll get a stronger stomach after a while around here, dont worry. Its a phase.

Yes, I think they're serious, you stupid twat.

It's the process of detaching ourselves from a different being. The negro is an unfortunate being in this day and age; there is essentially two ways to deal with them: leave them completely alone or annihilate them. Giving them more than sticks and stones has only turned up their brutality and giving them food/other forms of aid has only greatly multiplied their numbers (which also increased their suffering).

Alright, I'm just going to come out and say it: I don't get this one. I've tried patiently waiting for it to make sense to me, but I'm just not grokking it. Taylor Swift singing while blacks compete for the Darwin Awards. What's the joke? Is there something in the song I'm not hearing that ties these together or is it just a random combination?

So… much… darkness. Halfway through the thread, alright, that's enough coonage for me. See ya'll next year… unless… RACE WAR NAO?

That nigga spent way too much time on pol.

What a thankless fucking job it is being a cop in CY+2.

Shes a meme around here. She browses v and b on halfchan, or used to. So pol likes to think shes secretly redpilled. There is some supporting evidence, though only a little (no nonwhite boyfriends, in that industry of all places).

So someone has evidently done an edit of one of her songs, while she kisses and dances with a white dude, and dindus do in the background.

I dont think there is any deeper meaning than a bit of fan-editing of a Holla Forums favorite.

its not as good as this one: youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw
(not her though)

>usatoday.com/story/life/music/2015/09/03/taylor-swifts-wildest-dreams-video-draws-backlash-racism/71629452/

as it was made (above) it was deemed racist, this edit turns that up a notch by a a factor of 100

ah, I wasnt aware of that, I guess there was more to than I suggested.

No, I get all that, but the song just doesn't work with it. "We Are Never Getting Back Together" for instance, would have probably been my pick.

Taylor Fucking Lautner, although, to be completely honest, I have no fucking clue what the fuck his actual race is.

Agreed.

Groovy! Thanks. I hadn't heard about that bullshit. Now it makes perfect sense.

This cannot end without at least one race being obliterated by the other one, can it? (((They're))) going to keep pushing and pushing until shit gets pushed back and off a cliff.

White people are no longer raised to be fighters, or even to be violent. Schools and parents preach that violence is wrong…. and that is not actually the case. Violence has a place, it always has and always will. Most whites growing up 2 generations ago owned rifles and learned how to hunt as a coming of age rite. This no longer happens, most whites can't stomach seeing a dog or cat hit by a car. These are very dangerous times for the white race. Populations all over the planet ate exploding except for white people.

Some slavic countries are still raised to fight, namely Russia, but will it be enough? Time will tell.

I bet this was what it was like in South Africa following apartheid.

Heiled

Best part is the fire spread to his muh dik at the end. Dumb rape ape.

That fusillade of fire at 0:15 tho.

The original music video was all romanticised safaris and exotique Africa imagery. I remember the usual suspects honking about it being patronising to the noble African.
The edit, well, that's the reality.

Not knowing about the true convictions of aryan goddess Fuhrerin Tay-tay in CY+2. Shamefur.

Could you imagine them fighting against a conventional military? Jesus Christ

I can. Heil Hitler.

sign me up for the cleansing of the mother continent