Amazon worker sacked for posting ‘Greetings from uncle Adolf’ note in Jewish customer’s parcel

ww w.rt.com/uk/373834-amazon-parcel-jewish-hitler/

archive.is/Ju1FJ

OOOOYYYYYY VVVVEEEEYYYYYY

funny but dumb

there sure is a lot of shitposting today

anuddah holohoax

toppest of keks, mein sides are in orbit

Someone hire this guy.

Oy vey I need anuddah vacation.

Hey package recipient whatcha doing?

Given the use of 'Uncle Adolf', it was one of us.

Thanks for the laugh user, wherever you may be.

As funny as it is, there's no way the worker could know that they are Jewish. How those messages work is that Amazon instructs the buyer to write a message.

This kikess probably wrote that message and complained so that she would get free shit.

If it was the guy boxing the thing up, he would know based on the addressee's name. I assume he slipped an extra note into the box. At any rate, a kike wouldn't use that terminology and Amazon themselves confirmed an actual firing took place.

was probably an user haha

Godspeed user

Honestly, this is basically how every nation in history has fallen: assuming that there are things that kikes WOULDN'T do.

how old is that image? It most definitely is not like that now. I'd say 8/pol/ is 70-80% NatSoc at this point.

Its of cuckchan, I cant recall if its before or after Ellen Pao. It was watered down cuckchan, thats for sure. I linked it because it included Uncle Adolf.

Someone should make a new one. Sure, you will probably get banned for making a "honey pot" but it would be interesting to see the results.

So let's say Somebody who lives in the US gives a kike a virtual X-mas card that says "Seasons Greetings from uncle Adolf!" Could that person still be charged with a hate crime?

So did he have this note prepaired ahead of time?
Did he write it on the spot?
I find this hard to believe. But kudos to you user if you're here.

Anyone else think this sounds like a "Hey rabbi" situation?

"Oy Vey! I was so verklempt I had to take 2 paid days off from work!"

My father uses "Onkel Adolf" when he refers to Hitler, and he was born and raised in Germany
I think he is sort of redpilled, having grandma witnessing the Dresden bombing helps

ALL RIGHT. FESS UP. WHICH ONE OF YOU NIGGERS DID THIS?

That's not ANTI-semitic, that's PRO-Hitler! And it was CORDIAL.

The fuck is wrong with everyone these days?

I can't stop grinning. This is just too fucking good. TWO WHOLE DAYS OFFA WOIK, I NEAHLY HAD A HEAHT ATTEECK
It says she's in her 30s. She can't be this much of a special snowflake.

Underrated post

We really should take the opportunity next year to look up jewish people, print out a bunch of Greetings from Uncle Adolf-christmas cards and send out to the sad little fuckers who doesn't celebrate christmas.

It would be glorious.

A machine puts the shipping label on. The workers don't see it until it goes on the truck. This is another "watcha doin rabbi"

If only I had a job where I could take a few days off everytime someone said mean things to me.

Somebody contact the Polish League Against Defamation. They need to sue this horrible bigot for using the antipolonic phrase "Polish death camps".

The Checkening