Jews take revenge against South Korea Samsung

Head of Samsung faces arrest for bribery
archive.is/pRoOZ
Choi Soon-Sil s at the center of the corruption scandal and allegedly used the money donated by the county’s biggest conglomerates for the president's private benefit. Choi has repeatedly denied the accusations.

For those of you who don't know this is most likely revenge for an "anti-semitic cartoon Samsung released back in 2015
archive.is/ZX4nZ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TorpG
martialartswords.com/collections/korean-swords/products/hwando
theverge.com/2013/7/6/4499044/samsung-executive-david-eun-in-boeing-777-crash-most-everyone-seems-fine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here are the cartoons.

Make your TVs as good as Panasonic and I will buy

The big thing in TVs now is OLED & any OLED TV has a panel from LG since they own the tech. So regardless of who you're getting an OLED TV from it's most important part, the panel, is from LG.

Buying spy tv

These Koreans better wiseup. More of these artificially created scandals will keep popping up if they don't.

Send this image to Samsung so they use it

Worst Korea once again proven to be cucked.

Preferably not a thumbnail

South Korea is the vehicle through which the ZOG enters Asia.

The only good thing to come from Korea is the cheap 1440p monitors that overclock to 120hz.

I overclocked my monitor and get the BSOD every once in a while.
Did I fuck up something?

checked dubs of truth
no wonder Nips and Gooks hate each other

Reminder Samsung was giving money to the 8 goddesses.

wew

We should have dropped a third nuke and left them to rebuild themselves.

That's a picture of Korea, not Japan you dumb kike.

All you Amerikikes did was bring your jewish propaganda to Europe and Asia.

mfw

Samsung is the corporate enemy of Apple so it makes sense we're seeing them get steamrolled for their ChoiGate involvement. Very convenient way to take a dump on Samsung shares and give Apple a boost.

Worth noting some of the implicated companies like Hanwha were bedfellows with the Clinton Foundation. Apple clearly was, maybe the US Gov't will have some "intelligence agency reports" to assist in the Samsung takedown. Let's hope Hanwha is next on the chopping block, so Clinton can get rolled into this fiasco:

h ttp://hopelesslypartisan.com/hillarys-hanwha-problem/

h ttps://fortune.com/2016/08/24/apple-tim-cook-fundraiser-clinton/

Shlomo, what a slip. I bet (((you))) should, those bastid antisemites!

archive.is/TorpG

Everyone in intelligence knows this about Samsung (of it they didn't, they do now!!)

[0] is front for Korean gangsters
[1] wants synthetic telepathy systems (microwave mind link, rapid engineering systems)
[2] blackmails and extorts every country as part of deals
[3] steps out of line, attempts to kidnap Silicon Valley engineers
[4] complicit in MH370 disappearance with many Chinese RF engineers
[5] butthurt not getting [1], must wait their turn

Jews have everything and NOTHING to do with it. They set the stage when they took China over in the 1920s. This is just what has played out.

Sadly this the future Trump faces too. The sign posts are removed and they're entirely disconnected from the vortices they created.

So Samsung is bad or good?

wtf i love gooks now

Take revenge? Those ARE the jews.

Jews jewing jews. Someone didn't tithe at Temple.

Reported for spam.

top kek

What do you think you'll typing on nigger?

woman in the picture is a kike

excellent for removing kike heads
>>martialartswords.com/collections/korean-swords/products/hwando

kek

While all the shit Samsung did with jews was hilarious. They literally are the fictitious evil cyberpunk mega corporation incarnate. And you should probably do everything in your power to support them as less as possible.

So koreans try to holdout control of samsung companies so they're not taken over by foreign hebrew. Jewish media complains shit ton but still loses.
Within 2 years when cultist feminism president is imploding, they use the fact they she was shaking down companies like samsung for funds.
As justification for intimidating or loosening up samsung ownership?

Samsung phones and tablets will be few of the competing brands in the smartphone business future to come. Apple makes slaves while Samsung caters to people that can think for themselves.

2 years ago the jews tried to 9/11 the plane the Samsung director was flying by shooting a stinger missile at it or having a bomb at the back end of it.
To this day, media has been silent about the airplane crash that took place in San Francisco, on US soil, that killed and injured many people. Luckily the airplane landed due to skilled pilots and the director survived with a tweet.

Buy Samsung phones to support the only true competitor to Microsoft, Apple and the ZOG. Install a rogue android on it if you want to be privacyfag.

theverge.com/2013/7/6/4499044/samsung-executive-david-eun-in-boeing-777-crash-most-everyone-seems-fine

The head od samsung deserve this. Indeed, as an influencial person, he needs to help import syrian refugees and blacks into south korean to enchance diversity. This is hos responsibility, not a matter of choice.

Jews of Korea, meet the real Kikes!

wtf i love samung now

Actually, their shit is pretty durable. As far as their products are concerned they are okay.

Have some sympathy. I used to work for Samsung and met the CEO (he wore candy-striped socks under his ultra fancy pants).

When you face an incredible evil like the Jews they give you two choices. If you don't choose they'll just flip a coin.

[1] Fall in line and do evil for them.
[2] Die.

Those folks on the Korean peninsula didn't participate in WW2. So immediately afterwards they were dealt with by forcing their decision.

It really doesn't matter what they chose. They're either evil, cowards, or dead. Exactly what the Jews are after.