Kyrgyzstan plane crash: Dozens die as Turkish cargo jet hits homes

Kyrgyzstan plane crash: Dozens die as Turkish cargo jet hits homes

A Turkish cargo plane flying from Hong Kong has crashed in Kyrgyzstan, killing at least 37 people, most of them on the ground, officials say.

The Boeing 747 TC-MCL aircraft operated by ACT Airlines crashed as it landed in fog at Manas airport, 25km (15 miles) north of the capital, Bishkek.

At least 15 buildings were destroyed in a village outside the airport, with a number of children among the dead.

Flight TK6491 was to have stopped at Manas en route to Istanbul in Turkey.

ACT is an Istanbul-based airline operating under the name MyCargo. The plane is believed to have been around 14 years old.

Deputy PM Muhammetkaly Abulgaziev said on state TV: "According to preliminary information, the plane crashed due to a pilot error."

One witness, Baktygul Kurbatova, told local media: "I woke up because of a bright red light outside. I couldn't understand what was happening.

"It turns out the ceiling and the walls were crashing on us. I was so scared but I managed to cover my son's face with my hands so that debris would not fall on him."

archive.is/x2NbF

HOLY SHIT

Needless to say, Roachland will come out with 'new revealing information' that 'proves' the Russians did it.

So a new terrorist attack?
Anon5 said that we'll be hearing from accidents more often.
We 1984.

cockpit looks intact, did the pilots survive?

that's the first time I've ever seen the Kyrgyzstan flag.

Source states that 1 pilot is missing and implies the others are all dead

Thats as many as….

Roaches can't even suicide properly.

We have founded a reality that transforms memes into living being, cities and elements. We have memed Forty Keks into a real life village. It only needs a fucking historical mark with Lex Luthor and a cake and that's it, we can claim to have been the dominant species of Earth whenever Ayy Lmaos come and archeology-fy us.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

uhhh you dont get to bring survivors

Was crashing in bumfuck nowhere part of your plan?

Ar.. are you trolling or shilling?

Must be pretty hard to hit a settlement in a fucking empty steppe.

Leave it to Turkroaches to shit the place up.

Anon5? Did I miss something? Anyone got the thread?

Played 1000+ hrs of europa. Still hadn't heard of Kyrgyzstan. Mind just read Kazakhstan. But no, even more boonies than that.
Advanced turkish insurance scam on $360 million dollar plane?

Either that or:

Wouldn't put it beyond a roach.

Was it an attempted highjacking for a terrorist attack and the passengers fought back? How far from Krygyzstan to Russia?

That's what people get for not baneposting hard enough.

Forty bishkeks.

You can check the map here:

Looks like quite some way to go. The plane crashed near the northern border btw.

Also it was a cargo plane. We don't know what it was transporting or how much fuel it had left.

There's this old joke here:

INB4 THE MISSING PILOT WAS A RUSSIAN AGENT WHO PARACHUTED AWAY AFTER KILLING THE CREW AND SETTING THE PLANE TO LOOK LIKE IT WAS ATTEMPTING A LANDING.

INB4 THIS WEEK IS FULL OF ROACH REMOVAL IN TURKEY AND KEBAB REMOVAL IN SERBIA.

THIS

PRAISE IT FAGETS

Turkics ain't "people" though.

Thats not how it works you subhuman

Must be fake news

It's Chagatai in Europa.

Is Kyrgyzstan the least shitty of the -stan countries?

Idiot. Also, learn how to properly greentext & lurk moar before posting.

Don't say it…

wew

is there more magic to be found?

What does that mean exactly? I put my name in there and the first result was literally Adolf Hitler.

Was spooked

No, that's Bongistan.

neo pythagorean stuff carried by kabbalism