Britain refuses to back outcome of Paris peace negotiations on Israeli-Palestinian conflict

British diplomats have expressed reservations about the outcome of a Middle East peace conference in Paris, saying it risked "hardening positions".

While the French-led conference involved some 70 countries, it did not involve any Israeli or Palestinian representatives.

The closing declaration at the conference in Paris urged both sides to "officially restate their commitment to the two-state solution".

It also warned them against taking one-sided actions that could hurt talks, in an apparent reference to Israeli settlement building.

But Britain, which attended as an observer, did not back the final communique.

A Foreign Office statement said: "We have particular reservations about an international conference intended to advance peace between the parties that does not involve them - indeed which is taking place against the wishes of the Israelis - and which is taking place just days before the transition to a new American President when the US will be the ultimate guarantor of any agreement.

archive.is/FJrKa

Hmmm… I'm sure this has nothing to do with the recent Israli agent that was caught talking about bribing and even killing British politicians who didn't bend the knee.

damn anglos

Eternal Angloism is probably caused by growing up on a dreary little rainy island where you speak a much different language than everyone else in Europe and are isolated. Has to be something about the atmosphere too. Like the national sentiment.

well… they actually do have a point

spiritual jew I tell ya'

How the fuck is that supposed to work?

lookie here

as you can see, the rothkike was quite busy in subverting the whole world.

the kike conspiracy is even bigger than anyone could believe….
that's why they all need to die, the whole rotten lot of them.

Autism

Here we go again, first one of the week.
When will you finally get it, JIDF? No-one is falling for your anti-White "German" act anymore. If anything we just feel pity for you.

It's called samefaggotry, user

and the britbongs actually think they have real royalty. lol. their beloved (((queen))) is a rothschild plant, completely fake (((monarchy))),
as fake as the (((jews))) themselves.

it's literally a kahzarian shitshow, that's why the uk is forever cucked and will be forever cucked, until the day it gets swallowed by the ocean.
which, according to my information, will happen soon.

they won't tell you those facts in school kiddies

I love living on a little rainy island. Fuck sunshine and heat. Also we drive on the correct side of the road.

Sunshine is for foreign bastards. And queers. Wind and rain is patriotic, manly weather.

Brits aren't bad people but since selling their world empire to the US and the native shitskins to be on the winner side when ww2 ended they went down a horrible spiral of spinelesness. Was really proud of them when they pulled the Brexit but this latest cuckery just shows that they have a really hard time finding their balls.

Would be nice if it wasn't so fucking mild where I am.

Fuck off, Goldstein.

Russia Today suggesting Israeli subversion / influence within the British Government:

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFFDCjNEXfU

“And it shall come to pass in that day that I will make Yerushalayim a stone of burden for all the peoples; all that burden themselves with it shall be sore wounded; and all the nations of the earth shall be gathered together against it.”

"For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city."

"And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."

Where are you at bro? County Durham here.
North Pennine mountains.
It's lovely. No immigrants, nice pubs, solid neighbours, good scenery, low crime, clean streets, strong community, excellent fishing both river and sea, lovely cold weather year round. And it's peaceful and cozy. I've lived down south and the standard of living is shit compared to the north.
North Yorkshire, Cumbria and Northumberland are also wonderful.

I swear to god you are a one up level of LARP'er, every thread where england is mentioned you post the exact same fucking post you fucking cunt. Are you CGHQ? Or just so high on the autism scale you'd make /R9K/ look like their sociable?

I need to know, what the fuck are you, where is the usual winter pics you include in that post, tell me for the love of god. Why do you do what you do, are you doing it for free?
AAAHHHHHHHHHH

yorkshire does have some of the nicest countryside in England though

I love the rain

I'm hoping for Israel to say fuck it, drop all pretenses and commit a real holohaux for a one-state solution and see what the international community does in retaliation.

this

Nothing. USA kikes send more gibs, remember 6 gorillions! Our greatest ally!

that massive front butt, how can anyone live like that?

Hi Bongistan. Trump said no more free ride, they pay for our defense now. Remains to be seen. Additionally, I doubt Jordan, Egypt, Iran, Syria or Russia would not respond.