Former Newspaper Editor Who Exposed CIA Found Dead

Dr Udo Ulfkotte Former Editor at Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, who revealed the CIA pays journalists in Germany, France, Britain, Australia & New Zealand to plant fake stories has been found dead!

yournewswire.com/german-newspaper-editor-exposed-cia-dead/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Brmxk
info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/deutschland/jochen-kopp/in-memoriam-dr-udo-ulfkotte-196-2-17-.html
ulfkotte.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=-B_3-KWIfkc
youtube.com/watch?v=I6xQ_yEYrwA
archive.is/Df6e8
archive.is/pewK2
wha```tismyre```ferer.com/
whatismyreferer.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

This is why we need better gun control. If he didn't own a gun he never would have slipped and fallen onto his own two bullets from behind

Next time break the link OP

Can't rely on people to cut and paste on their own?

As an American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say, hero.

May the GOD of nature smile upon your name and relatives

It's pure coincidence

Well, I don't really care its just that the mods get pissy if you don't

NO…. I want to click it. I don't want to fix it because a FEW anons are all into cyber clicks and paid whatever. 10 cents don't mean shit. Jews have billions. Grow up internet nerds

checked ya filthy hebe

no, what the fuck? everyone is trained to click links on the internet, not breaking them leads to people clicking them without thinking or accidentally.

the fuck are you on about? it's not about ad revenue, you're going to the site either way. it's about referral data. you don't have any clue what you're talking about.

there are several distinct reasons why breaking links is a good idea

itt: CIA

Holy shit, they actually killed him. When he started publishing his books, the (((media))) first laughed at him, then ignored him, then ran smear campaigns and now he's dead.
This is the guy who said that 8 out of 10 American and German journalists are card-carrying intelligence service agents.

You got baited, but you are still correct.

oh, and OP is a faggot
archive.is/Brmxk

Didn't this Ulfkotte guy had right wing views?

good point user

Trump please save us from this

> Ulfkotte was born into a Christian family, but by the age of 21, he abandoned Christianity and became an atheist. When he went to live in Islamic countries, he converted to Islam
And nothing of value was lost.

The English translation has been delayed for one year from its original scheduled publishing date, it really makes you think.

Ahh, my apologies. He somehow uncucked himself. It would help if I had read the next sentence.

RIP

kys

probably just to fit in or get laid if it didn't bother him to apostatize or whatever the fuck they call it later

they expect one of us in the wreckage brother

HOLY SHIT I remember this guy. BUMP!

the guy ran the only trustworthy german news outlet and was constantly lambasted by the judenpresse and puppet-regime. a wonder he made it that long, the merkel regime usually is much quicker in liquidating political enemies.

info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/deutschland/jochen-kopp/in-memoriam-dr-udo-ulfkotte-196-2-17-.html

Ok Holla Forums, can anyone compile the list of peoeple who dies investigating things they shouldn't have?

We had at least 3 people who investigated high-profile pedophilia die in one month alone.

Such a list, together with dates, would be a great redpill

Get to work then, faggot. Stop asking strained anons to do your work for you. Some anons are NEETs and can't be asked to sit on their ass all day and dig into pedophiles.
like me tbh
:^)

So is the US just publicly executing dissidents or what?

The old evil cunt probably had a hand in it as well. She was platinum mad when Udo published his book, and iridium mad when it became a bestseller.

I'd probably fug her in that pic.

His website. ulfkotte.de/

Inverview where he spills the beans: youtube.com/watch?v=-B_3-KWIfkc

He was banned from facebook: youtube.com/watch?v=I6xQ_yEYrwA

A blogger regaling (((legitimate news outlets))) attacking him as a fake journalists, aka the pot kettle blacking (((they've))) been doing more recently.

archive.is/Df6e8

I find this quote from the article you posted a bit troublesome:

I'm bong and I'm pro-American. That's why I hate the CIA. The CIA works AGAINST the interests of the American people.

They were really after him, at the end of this interview he goes over how they ransacked his house six times.

Holy shit, and I was recently thinking about buying his book too.

Not that suspicious if take into account that Ulfkotte has been in bad health for decades now. Three cardiatric arrests, cancer, wounds he sustained during his career as a war reporter and exposure to chemical weapons is going to do a man in at some point.

Check those dubs

While we're at, why don't we discuss how the CIA exerts influence over Europe to promote and further white genocide as ordered by the Mossad?

Another part of the RT interview.

GAS THE CIA

Thought I recognised the name from somewhere. Looks like he was telling the truth.

A german poster said Udo's book is what kicked off the "Lügenpresse" resurgence and that Pegida then started getting demonstrations.

archive.is/pewK2

So that bald cuck is actually a secret agent on their payroll? That explains how they got meme'd on by Holla Forums recently

The CIA isn't a branch of the government.

It is the bank's army.

The jews historically were great assassins and now they have an entire department of them funded by the american people.

Yeah this is what should be done.

Compiling a list of suspicious deaths would be paramount on the movements of the kikes.

Does anyone else remember those months where a ton of upper level bankers were killed? I think it was two years ago. One of them was ruled a suicide by shooting himself in the chest with a nail gun over ten times.

The CIA is a global crime syndicate.

They are beholden to the interests of the rothschildian banking system.

I recall a video talking about how they have many financial holdings in which are generating wealth that they use to finance beyond what they even get from tax payers, hidden in plain view, people don't know it's CIA, they're self generating. I thought of this when people were talking about Trump terminating the CIA, they already have huge underground funds and used to operating way outside legal so they probably won't stop even if Trump terminated the CIA officially.

The CIA fucking hates Trump because he doesn't want to overthrow the Syrian government. I fucking hate how many race traitors in the CIA care more about Israel's well-being than that of Europe.

he says in that interview he has had 3 heart attacks already.

Presumably before he pissed off the cia.

There is plenty of reason to believe that he just had another one and finally died of it. He looks young for that, but probably had some serious problems.

This might just be an actual coincidence for once.

bump

(((many))) aren't race traitors.

Ulfkotte was kind of the German Julian Assange, exposing Globalists from the CIA to Bilderberg in his books, many of which became bestsellers.
However, unlike Assange, Ulfkotte was also strongly patriotic, anti-Islam and anti-immigration and even spoke at Pegida rallies and supported nationalist parties like the Flemish "Vlaams Belang".

A very big loss indeed…

i think I heard of this guy in 2014 but kinda dismissed it, didn't remember it until I read this.

being in quebec and reading french media in this american election cycle though made it obvious though that foreign correspondants in all medias all had talking points and nogo topics and were controlled, probably by the CIA. obvious in the primaries and the week before the election, they were all walking on eggs. richard hetu, richard latendresse, richard chateauvert.

a huge redpill that probably went down with a lot of previously unsuspecting people.

Satan confirms, MSM is fake news agents.

(chKeKed)
here's a partial list of the bankers and another related

Thanks.

We all know the kikes love instigating wars and then loaning out money to all sides. They probably look at a war with Russia as a big payoff.

pic not related

My post related to this quote. Forgot to pasta.

This is why we need better knife control. If he didn't own a butcher knife he never would have slipped and fallen on it cutting himself in pieces which all landed in a open suitcase which was after his dead closed by his dog.

3rd guy in 2nd pic is Steven Anderson.

One of our TV networks is owned by an ex CIA chief. Top kek.

may have been for a laugh, but remember jidf makes minor changes as well as large for disinfo purposes.

in either case, here is a corrected version.

Reverend Holohoax is still alive, as far as I know.

Thanks for the corrected version, even if I am triggered as fuck at your pronoun abuse.

thank you user

oddly enough maybe not so oddly the goober search returns…

thanks

OT but does anyone have the original of this, my folders aren't organised and this was cropped, pure coincidence I'm sure.

At this point jewgle catalogs so much information from websites, social media, pictures, news stories, and who knows what else, I'm not surprised. That pic with anderson isn't new and could easily get propagated enough through 4chon, twatter, or goybook to generate results like that. Very interesting if you're studying how widely and quickly disinfo can disseminate.

Big loss for the alternative media scene in Germany.

Merkelandia is cucked and controlled by Jews.

He got too close to the truth.

spooky stuff.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

test
wha```tismyre```ferer.com/

a useful study for the modern memetic mage

Fucked it up, retest
whatismyreferer.com/

Sobald diese hässliche Türkin stirbt, werde ich im Beisein ihrer Familie auf ihr Grab pissen. Versprochen!

de.sputniknews.com/politik/20170116314132956-spiegel-journalistin-umjubelt-tod-von-ulfkotte/

>>>/test/ you fucking newfag nigger

They aren't agents they are leveraged assets. They all know they are compromised, so it is a well known "secret". This is just the beginning.

Why do you persecute me so?

Because you're a little guy.

For you

why did you have to remind of that music video
ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE

Friendly reminder that the CIA have had a heart-attack gun for decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM

Assassinations are made to look like accidents/natural causes so his previous history of heart attacks would make this weapon the ideal choice to take him out. Or it could be a coincidence.

Enjoy!

English version will just be a memoir about how he was raised around abandoned nuclear plants and swam in mercury before aiming his homosexual frustration at the patriarchy and trying to take down the big guys.

1. my faith in humanity

Bump

>source: yournewswire.com

FIND ANOTHER SOURCE NEXT TIME