Aus/pol/ fuck this filthy kike edition

G'day lads
Things are fucked in Australia lately
Let us discuss

andrewwilkie.org/whistleblowers-expose-true-horror-of-centrelink-debt-grab/

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/jan/16/centrelink-robo-debt-system-wrongly-targets-australian-of-the-year-finalist

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-16/government-to-change-centrelink-debt-recovery-program/8185366

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/turnbull-government-popularity-slips-further-in-midst-of-centrelink-entitlements-controversies-poll-20170115-gtrqsn.html

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-16/turnbull-accuses-shorten-of-populism-amid-tpp-deal-comments/8185132

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/finance-minister-mathias-cormann-bills-taxpayers-23000-for-weekend-trips-to-broome-20170114-gtrg3o.html

urbanwronski.com/2017/01/08/sussan-ley-centrelink-and-alcoa-turnbull-government-in-deep-trouble/

youtube.com/watch?v=q88JKf-sTlY

urbanwronski.com/2017/01/15/turnbull-government-in-crisis-fobs-off-nation-with-review/

theguardian.com/business/grogonomics/2017/jan/15/the-governments-horrific-start-to-the-year-is-fully-deserved-and-completely-appropriate

Fuck me m8's, when the fuck can we have another early election to get rid of this kike? Him and his fucking neo-lib party are fucking shit cunts and need to get canned immediately

Fuck this jew cunt. any anons get a fake debt letter? what the fuck did you do?
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

*theage*.com.au/victoria/jewellers-set-for-crisis-talks-with-police-after-spate-of-frightening-robberies-20170115-gtry6z.html
theaustralian.com.au/opinion/columnists/womens-march-sydney-what-about-girls-suffering-in-australia/news-story/d1181b4516afe1f7098e5225feda3441
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literal kike pm will not be kicked out easily. Labors worse with their communist green party fucking their assholes daily.
Only real hope we have is hansen and her crazy ranga party.
Cons
Any better options out there for us?

Owed to what organizations?

PAY DENBTS

our welfare office called centrelink
it's been turned over to an automated system and is generating a shit load of false positives for obscene amounts, then if you dont respond to their letter (never mind if you changed your address or phone number since you were last on dolebux) then they send you to private debt collectors.

even if you do get the letter in time, the cunts at centrelink don't help at all, making the time elapse before they send it off to the private debt collectors

disgusting kikery tbh

BRING BACK BASED TONES

At least Pajeet isn't running it, you'd be getting shit in the mail not fake debts

The only thing she has going for her for me at least is her immigration shit
Everything else I've heard isn't that great

Kikery or not you fucking NEETs need to get off the dole. Once the (((fractional reserve banking system))) dies there wont be any fucking centerlink. If you're lucky you'll be conscripted labour for Fashy-Australia.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE FUCKING NIGGERS RAIDING EVERYTHING IN MELBOURNE

*theage*.com.au/victoria/jewellers-set-for-crisis-talks-with-police-after-spate-of-frightening-robberies-20170115-gtry6z.html

the people getting debts aren't long term neets, it's people who've reported earnings for part of a financial year in which they recieved income support payments. Even if they reported accurately the system is taking the annual income from the tax office and averaging it over the year, so it assumes people worked when they were on the dole and generates debts.

It's also fucking over students who worked in the holidays.

Vast majority of people getting hit up aren't on any payment anymore, it's people who were on the dole and got jobs or students who graduated and got jobs years ago. They're doing it back to 2010, are going to do it further.

So people get asked to provide payslips from 2010 to prove they were working when they'd previously reported that they were.

Stay mad wagie

That's the only policy that matters. If we don't defend ourselves we'll be eradicated. We need to fight for a white Australia now; once Pauline stops immigration we can work on deporting the ones who are already here.

Eager to meet the new kike? Don't worry he's the same as the old kike.

FUCKIN STRAYA CUNTTTTTT

Speaking of Aus:

Legbeards protest Trump and ignore muzzies cutting off their daughter's clits and marry children to their uncles

theaustralian.com.au/opinion/columnists/womens-march-sydney-what-about-girls-suffering-in-australia/news-story/d1181b4516afe1f7098e5225feda3441

She wants the abos to stop claiming benefits that whites aren't allowed to ie. cheap/free education, cheap/free healthcare, free accomodation, higher welfare payments. She wants the special privileges they enjoy gone.

Anyone else feel like these plays are all deliberate?

It's like everything that's been happening in the past five years has been intended to push the people too far (Leftism and all it's offshoots) in order to create rebound (us and the "alt-right" or whatever).

Surely they factor rebound into their propaganda models, no? Or are the cunts in charge truly this incompetent?

Not what I heard, got a source?

None of these are bad things in the long-term.

They'll just secure more One Nation votes at the next election.

Yes, that is why they created the Alt Kike to control us.

Jews have no shames in creating the fake debts to steal the money……

Why can't the jews see the flaws in their actions? It is little bit hard to believe that. :/

Pbtadjterktz?

Just ship all the kikes to another prison island and call it Australia 2.

Obligatory post

I got hit for over a grand for some fruit-picking work I did while on a study break. This was about 6 years ago, the owner restructured his business and passed it off to his kids since then. They don't have his paperwork, I didn't bother keeping my pay slips, so I was basically forced to pay due to a cock up on centrelink's end.

Lodged a complaint, but I think everyone knows I'm not getting that money back. Fucking kikes.

Cory Bernardi actually
And seeing how Hanson will move aside to let him become leader of One Nation if he wants to leave the LNP for One Nation then we have a long term opposition party that isn't just Pauline

Literally the opposite of the Truth, the fucking reason she got divavowed from the Liberal Party is because she thought we shouldn't give Abos more welfare than the rest

Whats a ranga?

It's like a donut, but it's shaped like a boomerang.

Someone with red hair

Can anyone please explain to me why the kikes think we are too stupid to see through their lying yellow teeth? Their action is so blatant.

see

It does not matter. We are nothing. No one. If we would ever create problems, they would send their brainwashed whites after us.

I don't think (((they))) sit at a meeting and decide how to control us, that is just fucking stupid. It's more likely that they share an ideology and drive towards it in their own separate ways. As a result, they can only put on the brakes for their car, and watch as their kike friends go speeding onwards, either because of arrogance, impatience, or stupidity.

COME BOK CHOY HILL GWEILO I KILL YOU WHITE DOG

yu lik crik budy?