GET READY FOR MASS RIOTS ON TRUMP'S INAUGURATION DAU

#DISRUPTJ20 ACTIONS ACROSS THE US AGAINST THE TRUMP REGIME

What is happening in the United States is unprecedented. All aspects of the American ruling structure: the government, the police, the economy, political parties, and white supremacy are being called into question, physically attacked, and in many cases, being found to be illegitimate by a large majority of the population. Riots, blockades, and occupations of land have become commonplace as the rhythm of struggle remains constant. People are starting to find each other, and their own power. Across the US, popular assemblies spring up in cities to make decisions outside of State and police power, as trainings are held on everything from healthcare to self-defense, bringing in hundreds, as the far-Right responds with wave after wave of violence and attacks to try and keep the people subservient to the State. But a new power is rising.

As Trump prepares to take the reigns of power, he seeks to rule over a deeply divided nation that by and large, doesn’t want him. The elites favored Clinton because she represented someone who could potentially keep a lip on social peace at a time of massive unrest; Trump on the other hand thrives off chaos and seeks to pick fights with the very population he wants to rule. Already, his approval rating has slipped farther and farther as more and more sectors of society become activated against him. Previous groups that were excited about Trump now see their jobs, health-care, and very lives and freedoms in danger. At the same time, the so-called Alt-Right subculture which helped propel Trump into office is tearing itself apart, while other far-Right formations blindly march lock and step behind their new leader, ready to serve as an extra-legal force to the State, using violence if necessary.

Meanwhile, the Left is speechless, as the institutional, reformist, bureaucratic, and policy based organizations and formations have literally no idea of what to do or how to proceed. Having based their activity around non-profit fundraising, single-issue activism, creating meaningless spectacles for the sake of getting media attention, and trying to pressure the Democrats for basic policy changes, the Left now finds itself at a loss as to what to fucking do. Having spent decades simply turning people out or milking them for funds, the reformist, electoral, and non-profit Left is now seen as the dead weight that they are. Everyone from Bernie Sanders, the entire DNC, the Green Party, to the entire engine of American democracy is seen as bankrupt, a sham, and a complete and total waste of time.

In other words, the situation is excellent.

archive.fo/rxfHF

(1/?)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MartinOMalley/status/820476452478939137
youtube
w
archive.is/LWf9O
foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/16/pro-trump-bikers-hope-for-peaceful-inauguration-but-ready-to-form-wall-meat.html
youtu.be/MHZSfhd1X_8
youtu.be/AjUWmRPpJyY
savitridevi.org/knights.html
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/guns-violin-case-weapons-found-potomac-dc-44559758
mca-marines.org/gazette/2014/11/combat-hunter
info.publicintelligence.net/GuerrillaHunterKillerSmartbook.pdf
archive.is/e3dJy
youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHY #DISRUPTJ20?

Everywhere, anger is brewing.

Trump was selected by the electoral college at a time of massive disgust at the American political system, which over the last 8 years has continued wars abroad while at home ramping up spying, police powers, and repression. As the economy restructured itself after the crash of 2007-8, massive amounts of wealth were taken out of the hands of the working-class and poor and placed into those of the richest and most powerful elites. At the same time, the threat of drastic climate change has only gotten more grim, as massive social movements, struggles, and popular revolts and insurrections against the State and its police have exploded across the public terrain. In the face of mass mobilizations from below, we saw both the coordination of repression from the Obama administration, as well as the growth of a reactionary auxiliary force from the far-Right to protect white supremacy, property relations, and the government itself in the face of black insurgency and the mobilization of the exploited and excluded.

Trump will only continue these trajectories, and more over make America great again for the elites that own and control it, as he staffs his administration with various billionaires, corporate CEOs, his own family members, and far-Right talking heads and media moguls. Is it any wonder that tens of thousands took to the streets on the nights following the election in riotous clashes, freeway blockades, and mass marches in the face of what the current regime has in mind? Continued mass deportations, expanded state powers of surveillance, control, torture, and spying; attacks on unions, reproductive freedoms, public education, social programs, and much more. Further adding to the rising tide of popular anger, Trump lost the popular vote by over 2.5 million, more than half the country didn’t even bother to cast a ballot for either candidate, and exit polls show even those that did by and large hated who they pulled the level for. We, the people that reject the political system as an organized racket of the ruling class; we are the majority.

Currently, the Republican platform as well as Trump’s 100 day plan only shows that to be even more true. In short, Trump calls for attacks on nearly every segment of society, the broader working-class, massive draconian measures aimed at immigrants and Muslims, giving carte blanche to the police, and the ramping up of extractive industries in the face of impending climate disaster.

What is important about #DisruptJ20 is how we grow and build with those around us as we push forward to take action on this day and beyond. That we set the standard and raise the bar for mass collective resistance in this country and move ahead. That we take this confrontation, militant, and revolutionary energy back with us to our communities and use it in the struggles that lie ahead; organizing, building, growing, and advancing.

(2/?)

DEFENDING AGAINST THE FAR-RIGHT, OUTFLANKING THE LEFT

It goes without saying several major realities: the first is that the far-Right will be out in force to support Trump. Despite their narrative that we are all funded by Soros and are foot soldiers of the “globalist” agenda, they are the ones being used as shock troops to ensure government control over the streets. While we image that the hardcore white supremacists, Neo-Nazis, and KKK will more than likely be there to support Trump, they probably won’t be flying their colors. If there is one activity they will probably jump at however, it’s getting into clashes with us. Alt-Right soft-ass meme frogs will also be on hand en masse, but will more than likely come nowhere near any sort of confrontation, and will most likely be concentrated around the Alt-Right ‘DeploraBall‘ which will celebrate Trump’s inauguration. This event, and the anti-fascist mobilization against it, will take place on January 19th at the National Press Club.

More likely than clashes with Neo-Nazis, KKK members, the Alt-Right, white nationalists, etc, will be possible confrontations with other segments of the far-Right which are much less ideological but much more willing to rumble. This includes Bikers for Trump and other associated groups (which click-bait news sources say are bringing in millions) and Patriot groups like the Oath Keepers and 3%ers. The Oath Keepers have even put out a ‘Call to Action‘ and pledge to protect ‘electors’ from ‘radical leftists.’ In many ways, J20 will be a testing ground for the next couple of years, as far-Right formations are itching to act as an auxiliary force to protect the State from the people trying to get power back over their lives and communities.

Stay safe, move as a group, protect each other, have a change of clothes, and stay alert. While we are on that tip, also, if you haven’t already, put a lock on your smartphone, switch to the Signal Whipster Systems text messaging app which encrypts your messages and allows you to make encrypted phone calls, put a lock on that as well, and set up text groups with your friends as a way to coordinate. The more people using encrypted messaging and calls, the better. This will also help minimize danger to you if your phone is taken by the police. Lock that shit down.

The other thing that goes without saying is that obviously J20 is much bigger than Trump and we must not get sucked into reducing everything down to just him. We must avoid the Leftist swamp of lowest common denominator politics and remember that we live in a period where more and more people are turned off by both parties and the overall system in general. We would do better at pushing an overall critique of the system and not just focusing on Trump as a personality. We also have to remember that Trump has been given a vast apparatus of power and control via the Obama administration’s build up of repression institutions and infrastructure. If we can win one victory in the coming period, it’s winning the argument that the Left as we know it is a failure, the political process is bankrupt, and electoralism isn’t going to liberate us. That overall, we offer a solution and a way forward based on building autonomy and new forms of life, and fighting directly for the world we want against this current one.

Overall, the stage is set and open for those that are willing to organize, to fight, to mobilize, and take territory out of the hands of the regime. It is our opportunity to gain, and our opportunity to lose. If we are up to the challenge of moving forward and becoming a material force at this point in history, it will depend on how organized, serious, open to building a base and bringing new people in, and determined we are to win.

To submit your action for the list, email us at: info [at] itsgoingdown [dot] org. Include a link if possible.

Note: IGD is not organizing any of these events, we are merely listing them for people across the US to be able to see what is going down.

See you in the streets!

(3/3)

A possibility one. Depends if it's real or not, still needs to be reported

Kek, Soros is just losing even more money for screaming lefties on the street + this mill make the left look even more shitty. Trump is president now, nothing will change that except his death, and if he dies prematurely, well, there will be more than just Riots from the right side.

Popcorn machine set to (HIGH VOLUME) for Jan 20.

Soros lost billions because of brexit and Trump winning the election
I know it's just a drop in the bucket for him but beautiful nevertheless

well the last big riot whites and the "right-wing" had was ye olde North vs South debacle. they will get total war with a Trump death the sad thing is i know they want one. I pray all goes well and trump is sworn in with only the blood of leftists pooling on the ground. those riot cops and guardsmen are gonna have fun and i know i'm missing out on the biggest libtard beatdown to have ever taken place. i hope blm gets froggy and then gets stomped into oblivion. hell maybe the guardsmen will give us a nice Kent state re-enactment

What the fuck are you trying to sell?
Sage.

COUNTER PROTEST PLAN: BUY LOTS OF POT AND SELL IT FOR CHEAP

Lots of overtime for the DC police. Hopefully skulls will be cracked when the diaper brigade try to push too hard. A classical triumph was always accompanied by sacrifices of sheep and cattle.

WW3 TRIGGERED ON JAN 20 LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

actually i'd rather invest and give them large amounts of pure meth and heroin for free. weeks to months later they take a dirt nap.

libcucks never cease to amaze and amuse me

i'm telling you lads. the vids of the confrontations between the police and libs will be ebin great. i'm salivating at the thought of seeing police and nat guard emboldened by the Trump win. they will have a different mindset also with how close the God-emperor is to them. they will all be in Centurion mode.

Is the guy who uploaded this retarded?

I don't understand how the left doesn't see this as going any other way than horribly wrong for them. After the Occupy Wall Street debacle, the left haven't really been able to stage a successful protest since. They've long since lost the ability to coordinate a proper protest beyond chimping out and becoming violent. They've been caught non-stop threatening the president's life and family as well as outwardly and publicly planning to riot; how they don't conclude that security detail will be way to high during inauguration to do ANYTHING is beyond me.

Then there's the fact that these people, especially as of very recently, haven't exactly been able to come together and execute their larger scale plans. Remember the summer of terror that they were planning to do in order to forcibly incite martial law? It practically didn't happen aside from a few chimpouts in already crime-ridden cities, and lefties protesting in the areas that already strongly support them.

Mass riots? These people are either too stupid, too scared, or both. They're too comfortable in their regular life and, unlike us, they have everything to lose. Their comfort is everything to them.

Worst case scenario, it's fucking nothing. Best case, it's not large enough to cause delay but is enough of a demonstration that it's decided to be enough of a reason to start cracking down on these groups hard. The way I see it, it can only turn out hilariously.

Someone should just get a giant firetruck that day, loaded with ton of organic fertilizer liquid mix and spray it on those little shits once they appear and protest. Liberal and lefty cucks love appearence, so this would kill them mentally. And once they start screaming, mute them with a gigantic ship airhorn or playing hitler speeches. The asshurt would be abysmal.

Kek, if you know how to message drug dealers, just give them the idea that this would be the biggest drug market in history, they could give out free meth/heroin and pill drug samples or other instant addiction drugs to those idiots, like they do in ghettos to generate new costumers.

I can hardly wait.

i'm kinda hoping the guardsmen kill them physically

RORKE'S DRIFT WILL BE REENACTED ON CAPITOL HILL

One thing at a time. Sudden removal would just make a big mess and more work. It's smarter to remove and disperse them steadily over the next 4 years.

well good thing i'm not a mover and shaker in the intel community then. because i would order a massacre of every living protester and also on the 20th the killing of every living leftist teacher along with every living leftist politician and media figure including those in hollyweird.

Top kek

i would then have the air force air drop the millions of bodies in islamic controlled countries and watch those people die of horrible diseases. after that i would use nuclear weapons to clean the areas of disease.. and then after the radiation dies away (years later) take all the land as American soil and open up a new America controlling all of the middle east. we would plant turf everywhere, nice big oaks and willows. excavate new ponds and build massive suburbs.. the whole works.

After creatively naming this new land "Newmurica" and securing it's interests and maintaining peace after a number of years all military powers will then focus on african… once again with nuclear weapons. after years this land is named "Supermurica" and is seeded with nice kentucky bluegrass some goof fescue and whatnot. turned into suburbs and movie theatres and parks and it will be so fucking great i can taste it now.

Eh, wasn't there a disrupt the RNC thing too? They're all a bunch of faggots that can't do shit. Hopefully Trump brings the fire trucks to hose them down just for shits and giggles.

in between the above two posts the United nations building was nuked and all members killed off. (Vlady P. helped a bit)

you've been watching too many DEA videos. IRL drug dealers charge money for everything.

I'll be attending the inauguration. Do you guys really think Antifa and the like are actually going to do anything. I'm kinda hoping they do so I have an excuse to "defend myself".

They'll assault some Trump supporters and then try to play the victim, probably.

So same old leftist strategy. I hope they have enough pepper spray to water the hippies.

I've personally been to a party once where some guys tried to distribute hard drugs for free, they act like total bros and want you to "try it out". I am very sure they do that in many places to get people hooked on them. It's a cheap investment giving out few small samples and contact info to some people, considering there is a very high chance that those people will come back in the future and buy more and more drugs for abysmal prices because they are addicted very fast. They make so much cash that they don't care giving out some samples once a month to create more clients. That's not just some DEA fantasy.

Where do these cunts get off on ```lying like this```?

Yes, and it was hilarious. They got triggered by a flag and sat in front of it for hours chanting "get a ladder", "take down the flag" instead of, you know, actually getting a ladder and taking down the flag themselves.

The Trump protests will be more of the same, a bunch of fat fucks screaming about racism while doing absolutely nothing.

that was hilarious, triggered so hard that a march of hundreds of libs immediately stopped and started yelling at a flag.

they are fascist though.

Your post reads like a synopsis of how the American Empire collapsed. I'm just gonna be here cozy watching the riots.

I think you need to leave

yeah it's definitely time for you to show yourself out.

..but.. but what do they think these riots will accomplish? Even if they all went 100% according to keikaku, what would be different on the 21st?

I just can't see how throwing a tantrum does anything for them other than getting a clip or two on the nightly MSM rotation.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet wyte boi, we gun steal dem nikes n eat KFC all dai laaaaaaaong

sage

slide thread fear culture Alex Jones not Holla Forums……..Holla Forums is always right

Kek, people should hang confederate flags all over the place in the morning before libs come out. You can get one for a buck or even half a buck if you search for cheap bundle wholesales, so it isn't much of a loss even if they manage to get them down after hours. 50 bucks for 50 flags, same price for a videogame but much more fun.

I'm hoping the kikes are stupid enough to use their ISIS puppet to stage an attack on inauguration day, then Trump will have the perfect excuse to nuke the entire middle east on his first day in office

Funneling the lefties like a tower defence

You could probably even place those flags on private property, but near the street, but still in a way that lefties have to trespass on it, and once they illegaly trespass you call the police and simply watch how the show unfolds. Make videos of everything and afterward send it to the police so they get identified and charged too. Confederate flags are cheap prime bait to make those idiots break the law in a way they wouldn't think off. Antifa will mask themselves, but not the average lefty cunt.

Yeah I fucking wish.

I want nothing more than generally accepted mass casualties for these anarchist faggots.

twitter.com/MartinOMalley/status/820476452478939137

This is civil war talk.

It won't go anywhere because niggers will just use it as an excuse to loot, and that will kill any supposed "revolutionary" momentum. Leftists are too stupid to realize they won't be able to get anything done by giving preference to nignogs but they won't be able to reject the leftist programming that would force them to give valuable time and energy to hearing nignogs rant meaninglessly at The Man and The System.

If they attempt any Occupy-style protests, all you need to do is get the word out to the homeless that there's free food and clothes. That's what killed the Occupy protests. So I wouldn't expect any civilian actions to accomplish anything. However, it could be a vehicle for other groups like the CIA to attempt something and that's what seems to pose the greatest threat.

five more days
Monday Social Media outrage intensifies
Tuesday (((News comes out)))
Wednesday False Storm
Thursday Calm before the real Storm, as dusk falls positions are taken
Friday CURRENT YEAR

bump

The labeling of the left as fascist from the aut right needs to stop. Fascism is thrown around as a catch all insult by people who don't know what the fuck they're talking about. We need to end fascism as a pejorative.

GAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
I can't stop grinning.

Are YOU retarded?

No, but you are.

Best case scenario is leftwards try to kick off Civil War 2: return of the king

This.

no, but I have bad news for you

He is right. White people are the most savage people when it comes to war. You start a war with white people and you are going to suffer.

how badly would the "left" or whoever lose? I know it would be trump land vs clinton islands but those islands were all inner cities. would the trump forces have to go city to city and siege heil them all out to retake the country?

There will be (((protests))) but not to the level it's being hyped on this board. There will be mass assemblage but it's going to be 90% earthy crunchy subverted white people, the remaining 10% will be feral niggers and edgy communists. I don't expect much but I'd love to see some commie heads get cracked.

They'd starve to death.

lel, whites don't riot they revolt with eight man fire teams clearing the ghetto out.

Starve the cities out. Without resources coming in from rural areas the cities will become absolute shitholes in 48 hours as most people don't have supplies to last that long.

Whites dont riot, they wage war.

Yeah, I'll bet. They'll probably forget to set an alarm and sleep all day only to bitch later about how "muh revolution got screwed".

DO NO FEEL REMORSE WHEN THE TIME COMES THESE FUCKS ARE SO DANGEROUSLY STUPID THAT THERE IS NO SAVING THEM

ITS GOING TO BE FUCKING AMAZING.

I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEIR UTTER INEFFECTIVENESS PROJECTS ON THEIR FACES IN THAT MOMENT

JANUARY 20TH, 2017 THE GOD EMPEROR OF THE AMERICAN IMPERIUM OF MAN BEGINS HIS REIGN WITH A HELICOPTER RIDE

Just revoke citizenship from anchor babies and it doesn't matter if they want to reconcile or not.

This.

These idiots think that they'll still be dealing with Obama's pacified police force like they have for their whole lives. They'll be in for an extremely rude awakening. We law and order now.

Bullshit. If the right were going to do anything they'd done it long before now. A big gay black dick was shoved down their throats with gay marriage and they just whimpered.

I can't wait for the psyops. Expect for some dindu (not older than 10) to end in the hospital and all that being recorded, then they'll start talking about impeachment.

close enough

Cool it with the roleplaying, kid.

I think its pretty obvious the jews took them both out. They could have come to an agreement where white genocide was stopped and blacks were willfully segregated from whites.

I have an idea, why don't we organize a fake protest for libtards in New York. We could convince them to lie down in the street in order to block Trump's motorcade when he leaves Trump Tower, and then sit back and watch the freakout and butthurt that will result when Trump departs for Washington in his helicopter .

He's pasting the contents of the article, you retard.

True patriots will never recognize the cuck king as President.

obviously
but they were willing to talk is the point

They were, indeed, and shared common ground. MLK personally was a communist however, and despite Rockwells willingness to work with him, he detested him, and if in power would have probably had him disappeared, or arrested.

let that sink in for a moment, that the author actually put that there

Not because he was a leader of black people, but because he was a communist and you cant argue with communists.

youtube .com/watch?v=x1tUFx_StSo

Its as if Chicago and things like that guy who was beaten and his car stolen by the group for voting Trump never happened.

How many people are brainwashed by this far left-wing establshment and corrupt democrats propaganda?

When these piece of shit will apology for hillary clinton, violence, corruption, lies, fake news, CNN, Buzzfeed, George Soros, Everything?

Seriously who have dumb stupid people who falls for this disgusting establshment narrative?

These Sore Losers

It's disgusting, I'm not even from America and I'm tired of this disgusting trash in the power and the Far left-wing corrupt media united with the elite and establshment giving thousands of money for them to organize crimes and riots against the candidate of the people since they tried to make every disgusting propaganda for Hillary Clinton, promote hate crimes, everything made by these groups controled by the establshment, democrats in their corrupt media

Is disgusting, i want to understand if really exist losers who are brainwashed by them, anyone who fall for this explicit garbage, is offensive!

Ah the buzzword far right heavy used by far left-wing establshment trash and corrupt piece of shit who don't accept to lose.

And with all the corruption of the media to brainwash some people, they still lost,

I can only vomit of democrats and their agents trying to pretend to be orfinary people when they are fighting to keep the same corrupt, criminal, liar, piece of shit establshment and for garbage hillary clinton, they try to deny all the democrats media, george soros, giving questions for hillary clinton, attempts to kill trump, everything made by the establshment who lied about Hillary Clinton 90% of win, it's a joke,

Have so many garbage of this disgusting establshment, they are trying to pretend that their criminals represent the people and not the corrupt criminal liar left-wing democrats establshment who never will apology for Hillary Clinton, CNN, Buzzfeed, washington post, New York Times, Huffington POst and all garbage media owned by disgusting democrats establshment

It's evil and disgusting these piece of shit and i really want to know what kind of people could fall for this, because it's hard to believe to someone being so dumb to fall for this, is hard to believe in brain dead zombies of disgusting democrats and their corrupt media, is hard to believe that in 2017 someone will be dumb to fall for corrupt far left-wing media in suicide watch with fear of do not control and do not manipulate the people anymore.

Disgusting piece of shit, is so much injustice made by the establshment and these piece of shit

Trump even having all the corruption of owned garbage corrupt media of democrats, manipulation, narratives, lies, demonization, won, fuck you disgusting establshment trash of democrats and the menta gmynistics made by these piece of shit groups who get thousands of money of the corrupt establshment to organize their crimes, cover ups, while they create retarded texts like this to pretend that they represents ordinary people and not the government, establshment, democrats lobby and corrupt state.

Everyone need to destroy the corruption in democrats media and ridicularize, the dumb people who fall for media owned by democrats and support these sore loserso were saying the opposite before the election

And the country is is only divided when the democrats is not the president in the narrative of these piece of shit sent by democrats establshment, and many of republican establshment like the traitor John McCain who was trashed by democrats, are corrupt, establshment controled opposition who would love be whore for democrats even being trashed by democrats like he was in his election.

America can't be sick, and please, don't let countries with left-wing corrupts with monopoly in the media copy the disgusting trash of the corrupt disgusting piece of shit democrats owned media in your country

This party is disgusting, their media is disgusting, go to hell

The angry democrats criminals sends by corrupt democrats establshment with the narrative who the democrats media will try to make

I'm afraid of false flags or democrats criminals send and organized with all the money of george soros, the organizations and media owned by democrats party, they are disgusting, they deserve to be exposed even more than they were in 2016

you have to go back

anyone interested in launching a small but efficient counter campaign in triggering these cucks and mining salt on 20?

yes, see 8797485 above for one idea

theres' no

lol. no, I was thinking more of putting posters the night before the protest on the streets where they will protest

Real American citizens or organized high heavily paid groups with money of george sorors, democrats owned media and all old corrupt establshment and DNC also with proves and evidences in all the hacked emails exposed on the wikileaks who the democrats corrupt media pretend to be blind because the democrats corrupt media is related to everything.

The democrats is not even only corrupt, it's a criminal level who their corrupt media supported crimes, cover up crimes, and try to create the opposite world narrative for their disgusting establshment, lies, manipulation, bias, narrative, they are trash, piece of shit, remember everything made in the elections of 2016 by them and even now in 2017.

The democrats have the fantasy that they can make Donald Trump become George Bush using their democrats corrupt media in their propaganda, and the democrats never apologized for Hillary Clinton, and every garbage made by CNN, Buzzfeed, Huffington POst, New York Times, Salon, every media owned by democrats spreading fake news, manipulation, trash while cover up their disgusting trash Hillary Clinton in the elections.

Apparently a shitton of bikers are coming down on the 20th to make sure the election goes smoothly. So get ready for some hardened bikers to kick the shit out of a bunch of millenials cucks, specially if the Hell's Angles are gonna be there.

They don't seem to realize how much public support there is for nigger/beaner/commie skull cracking right now. They'll try to stir shit up and fight with the cops a few times but once they get a taste of nightstick with no repercussions for the police they'll melt away.

I wonder now that the nigger is gone, police will start doing their job and actually beat the shit out of the terrorists

let the masters of mayhem at em!!!

It was the same thing at the Republican Convention IIRC. Bikers showed up, protesters were outside, nothing happened.

Nothing will happen unless trump's life is harmed. Then these so called peaceful protesters will understand politics isn't a game.

with both bikers and guardsmen there maybe we get both an Altamount re-enactment an a kent state show as well. gonna be good lads gonna be good.

source?

reminder that inaugurations are designated special security events
https:// en .wik ipedia.org/wiki/National_Special_Security_Event
disrupting these is a federal crime so expect to see paddywagons full of protesters being warehoused somewhere akin to the g20 riots in seattle some years back

These antifa sjw liberal cucks deal in one social currency and one currency only: victimhood. Your cultural standing in the left is designated by the degree of perceived opression.

The wet dream of every leftcuck is to be assaulted for espousing their views in public in front of other leftcucks. It earns them one billion martyr points and 72 nonheteronormativeotherkin virgins who will give clear consent for sexual intercourse in the next world.

The best course of action against it is to ignore it completely. Completely. Act as if there's no one there. No one in your way. No one screaming. I don't hear/see anything, just a bunch of people ready to party.

well lets hope they actually get to be victims on the 20th. victims of broken jaws, legs heads, popped out squished mangled eyes. lots of broken fingers and hands from riot cops stepping on em. victims of gunshot wounds and victims of fatal lacerations to the neck and head area

wasn't there an attack on hitler and he survived and came out stronger? if Trump gets shot but survives he will become a living martyr and will get the clearance to wipe out any blm, la razza and antifa terrorists

if no one can tell i've already got my popcorn level set to ultraviolence

yes failed bombing attempt by traitors

The audacity of these fucking kikes.

What shall we sing?

Huh??

those are called angry mobs user

heres the real funny part
(btw this is a jill stein operation)
somehow they are saying that 99% of people didn't want hillary or trump to be president..doesn't even make sense

amazing

Im so fucking sick of this meme

At what time does the inauguration coverage start?

t. yuro

w ww.cb snews.com/news/donald-trump-inauguration-2017-schedule-of-the-day/
archive.is/LWf9O

Cultural marxism isnt supposed to make sense. Its based on objective truth denial.

jill stein is a master at that shit

Kek

How the fuck do I join those?

Do I have to check my spam folder for the Safety Squads invitation or something? Is that not covered by a Patriarchy+ Silver Membership?

You ask some silly questions

Well either WebM related or that thing from Les Miserables (Les deplorable)

Noice. Hated having to stay up till 4am for the primaries.

wew

Shadily vs. Moonman remix when?

Its detrimental to their own cause for them to equate cultural marxism with judaism because it exposes them as the enemy.

You couldn't do these cucks a bigger service in the long run. Nazi Germany missed this point too. You can't intimidate your enemy into submission, you must demoralize him into surrender.

holy shit this two powerful memes coming together just in time for God Emperor Trump to be crowned

it's been done

gas yourselves, you newfag aut-right cuckolds.

now time to find a way to place this at my university

pic related, people.

This, it's going to be the same old same old. They'll attack whatever kids and old people walk by, they'll gang up and try to attack one or two dude, maybe throw some bottles at the police, then spend the rest of the time screaming at the top of their lungs and crying. Let em, the more and more disruptive they become and the more chaos they cause and the more random people they assault the more and more they'll force everyone to act against them. The leftist establishment is on life support and the beeping is getting steadily slower and slower. At the end of the year it'll be pronounced dead and the carcass disposed of

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

updated

However, there is pretty good odds that some rogue agency may false flag attack the protestors as Trump supporters, simply to cause more problems for Trump. That beyond direct attacks on the inauguration itself.

my dick is diamonds. I love that movie.

will he shoot her before throwing her out?

Occupy wasn't successful. It got co-opted and became a home for SJWs before anybody even knew about them.

Exactly; and the exact same is going to happen to these "protests" as well. Does anyone have that infographic of that guy who was in OWS and detailed how SJWs and shitskins caused all the white guys pulling the weight to quit the protest?

No because these were fucked from day 1.
I think the situations different. Police wanted to stop occupy, I imagine they'll stand by and let these people burn their fucking towns down.

I really hope there's a right wing militia similiar to G.U.D and Golden Dawn to go down there and bust some commie heads in and protect local right wingers.

Can somebody list off the enemy groups physically organizing? If we find out when and where, we candeal with them easily.
Most of these kids are drug addicts. All we have to do is give them their drugs or weed and lace it with other drugs that take a while to kick in. Example, scopolamine, dmt, and a nonreversable maoi. They will be legitimately insane and locked up or dead as a result, and testing for these usually fails.

Everyone make a Negan bat.

My mother's super liberal rich friend bragged on kikebook that she's going to DC to protest.
Makes me want to go down there even more. The inauguration is open to the public right? Do I need a ticket?

disruptj20 and occupy inauguration are the main ones

OH man this is gonna be good. Too bad I will miss most of it at work.

Actually, more specific. Anything in portland or olympia wa? Those are here my influence is strongest. I could in theory get thm to fight one another.

Feels good man.

No, you dumb shit. We need to let the cops handle it and be the people who clean up afterwards, your friendly neighborhood Nazis. Gang wars or acts of fucking terrorism will only weaken our positions.

I'm going to be going to this to fuck with these retards.
It should be absolutely hilarious. I'll be wearing a MAGA hat and open carrying my pistol.

The wrath of the saxon.

What did the police do in San Jose, Chicago and San Monica? They let trump supporters be attacked, they let their cars be destroyed, in Chicago the police FORCED trump supporters to drive into a gauntlet of protesters with bats and weapons. If you want your people to be defended defend them yourself.

Vid related, 12 members of G.U.D held off a crowd of 100-200 antifa in a University causing the antifa to break ranks and retreat.

That's fine and completely legal, but poisoning people is fucking retarded.

Found the head tranny.

Not really. The post I was replying to had the video with the soldiers breaking into song when they spotted the savages. Warsongs pump soldiers up while scaring the piss out of the enemy.

Oh yeah thats true.

Dont do anything illegal, just defend yourselves. In Sacramento 9 commnunists were sent to the hospital and NOT ONE SINGLE nationalist was even arrested, because it was all in self defence.

I honestly think suits with guns would be way cooler looking.

This guy can't pass, facially, but even if he could, his small movements would betray him. Men and women just move differently.

Meanwhile, for those of you who are Wild Cards fans, check out Gay Fortunato at 2:05.

Not to mention that the press with go into vapor-lock trying to paint them as Trump protestors while still insisting that Trump hates blacks.

it wouldnt be effective though, this is DC you cant open carry there.

The perfect suit up for activism is a motorcycle helmet to cover your face and so you dont get taken out by a single rock thrown, an american flag with a thick short flagpole and a short knife under 4 inches (legal size in dc)

Have 20 guys suited up like that and they can tear through a crowd of 100-200 antifa easy.

Schedule a flashmob for five minutes earlier and watch the confusion.

make sure you dont get clocked from behind, then your open carry wont matter.

Go with a friend whos also open carrying if you can.

Suits and swords, then?

are swords legal?

If so then why not?

Shields are good too, make sure they're short and round so you can face bash people:

this would kill someone unarmoured easy

Bike helmet should help like that.

However a bike helmet can be a liability if it comes down to grappling.

Have you ever noticed that communists are incapable of speaking plain English like normal people and speak like Mojo Jojo?

Ill be going with a trenchcoat, sunglasses and a katana. I advice everyone to stay away from me because once im in battle mode I obliterate everything around me. Nothing personnel

true, thats why it only works in groups

here's a good example

antifa were too afraid to even confront casapound so they ran away.

Anybody have any connections to motorcycle gangs? Ik its a longshot but can anyone put their finger on the political feelings of the Outlaws or Angels? There are a lot of Outlaws in my area. Do you think maybe they would put their degenerate lives on hold for the white man's cause? I know quite a few are veterans, so they probably hate antifa types. They would scare people. Just think about a huge group of loud ass bikes arriving with a bunch of methed up guys armed with bats and chains and shit on them. Some wearing patches making it clear that they have already killed someone. 21st century vikings on speed. Skulls would get cracked.

they need to force the meme that they're robin hood, la resistance, the underdog, because they know very well how they fuck the things up one ce the seize power.

I meant it in jest memefriend

No you must wipe them out of existence. Pour salt on their fields so nothing can grow again.

Most of the major clubs were founded by vets. They tend to be strongly patriotic, even the hardcore one percenters and meth head scumbags.

there's Bikers for Trump who have about 5,000 members across the country:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/16/pro-trump-bikers-hope-for-peaceful-inauguration-but-ready-to-form-wall-meat.html

the only problem is these seem to be more old hobby type bikers rather than criminal underground bikers.
There's also the Nazi Low Riders but they're meth addicts in Southern California.

In reality the best fighting force for nationalists would be a group of pro Trump chads who are organized into localized units around america.

How does driving the enemy insane in an untraceable fashion do anything but help us? Coward.

New Veritas Video out

youtu.be/MHZSfhd1X_8

Thanks, Obama

That is not how you use a shield.

There are a few Outlaw chapters in my area. I've seen them in some local bars around here too. Outlaws are particularly violent. I remember Gangland where one stole an anti-tank weapon and shot it into the house of an Angel.

I realize this but I want to get the criminal underground ones into it. They're probably racist as hell too, but usually they kind of distrust risking their personal lives for political bullshit though. I just dream now of the Boston, Brockton, and Taunton chapters converging on the protests in Boston, which are anticipated to be some of the largest as Boston is a liberal stronghold. Then when they run away they get flanked by the side-winders out of New Hampshire.

I want these fags to actually attempt a coup. That would be great.

Bikers seem like the ultimate Chads. I'm mildly jealous.

Should I buy a motorcycle?

violence isn't the answer. it will galvanize the undecided public against whoever uses violence; they will be seen as thugs.
meme harder, user

that was fake news, goy

I plan on attending the one in Phoenix
I will be wearing a MAGA hat and open carrying. Look for the Multicam Safariland holster and you'll know it's me. I will also be bringing OC spray. I doubt these bitches will try anything, but it ought to be interesting to watch

I sure fucking hope there's POLITICS ONLINE affiliated live streams of said riots

Those are some nice digits

pretty much every area is bussing people to DC
not sure who is paying for all these charter buses that may be a good angle to look at

also alex jones is saying it's soros funding these buses..not sure if he has any source for this

It's a decent guess even with no proof

of coursh!

user, I didn't advocate violence. I advocated drugging the protestors with the most powerful hallucinogens known to man, in a method that will last a solid month, leaving them locked up for a full month in a mental health facility. The protssts would then be known for violent insanity.

Chad Nationalism is a top shelf meme and would utterly shitter shatter the left if it took off.

I agree. Chads are our secret weapon.

The highlight reels are going to be glorious

I'll be bringing a few friends. I went out to the Tempe protest and the pussies didn't do shit.

How would I go about doing that?

Don't forget that it's now a matter of MUH NATIONAL SECURITY'
They won't be putting up with any shenanigans.

A bike helmet while OCing? Idk how good of an idea that would be, but I could actually just take the light rail out there with my bike. That would
a. Give me a reason to have a bike helmet on
b. Prevent the faggots from messing up my vehicle.

I mean motorcycle helmet. bicycle helmet might not be bad, but won't provide the same full skull protection.

heh, that'll learn 'em

Since it is leftists we're talking about, the prospect of them forming anything resembling an organized and effective movement is virtually zero, but if they somehow manage to gain ground and turn out to be more violent than anyone anticipated I sincerely hope that all American anons are ready and willing for the call to action instead of merely watching. If the past is any indication, namely Occupy Wall Street, absolutely nothing will happen. However, the circumstances are different in that there is a single, very real flesh and blood target of protest as opposed to the more abstract target of the financial system during the Occupy "Movement." There may be one or two libshits that actually own a firearm among those millions of mewling faggots that might actually kill Trump, as they have thoroughly convinced themselves that he is literally Hitler.
On the extreme off chance that Trump is assassinated or police are completely overwhelmed, I implore all anons capable of doing so to storm D.C. with raifus in tow as our hand will have been forced and we will not have an opportunity like this again if we merely sit back and watch under these hypothetical circumstances.
Here's hoping we won't have to kill our fellow man, even if they are degenerate leftist filth. May God Almighty protect and guide Trump, but may He also protect and guide us on the streets should the need arise.

that's what money is for

>>>/oven/

occupy wall street was fucked by agencies doing COINTELPRO, not leftists. feds pretended to be leftists and destroyed any attempt to actually do anything.

now the leftists are creating discord and are planning to cause strife in the inauguration of the president. even if the feds don't have anything against the leftists, they'll have to start cracking domes regardless because of the security risk it poses. can't have a bisexual demikin attack helicopter smuggle a gun up the ass of some idiot claiming to be a woman into the security zone.

I don't have a motorcycle helmet, and I don't have the dosh to grab one with such short notice. The antifa crowd around here seems to mostly be made of pussies who won't even do anything if they think they might get hurt. I doubt anybody would try to do anything stupid against somebody with a gun.

Either way, a bike helmet is sure as shit better than nothing.

I love how they take a picture of what seems to be Greek protests and put their bullshit on top of it. They think they look like those insane motherfuckers up there with flares and shit, when they actually look like this

HAHAHA, I was there in person while that was happening. It was hilarious. The liberals later fled from a Jill Stein speech because of a thunderstorm, and had to hide beneath I-95. Good fucking times.

Does anybody have a list of cities were there will be protests? Not everyone lives close to D.C. but I still want to be part of the counter-protest

It is very odd how communists cling to the bolshevik propaganda style. They really need to be more inclusive.

pardon my picture size

Like this user said, an inauguration is a National Special Security Event; just the fact that these morons were discussing on LITERAL PUBLIC FORUM that they are going to violently disrupt the inauguration is enough of a reason to crack down on them all.

Even better, if it's violent enough it'll give Trump a wonderful reason to declare antifa and other swathes of left groups as terrorist organizations. Just watch. The left is literally manufacturing reasons for the new administration to crack down on them.

They're threats to national security after all.

there was some leaked audio clip with these idiots discussing how they'd disrupt the inauguration, and they stated multiple times that they were going to do blockades and shit. multiple anons submitted the info directly to the DHS, CIA, and FBI.

i am going to be watching the inauguration live, i want to see some people get fucked up. i hope they bring in one of those water sprayer trucks and fill it with pepper spray.

Friday right? What time does it start?

The only concern I have is that that general has to step down mid inauguration. If an "event" were to happen, what would the soldiers do?

here i made something but i dont wanna post it on my twitter account. if anyone else wants to. go right ahead

the day before the inauguration trump lays some wreaths as a ceremonial thing, that's at around 4 PM local. on inauguration day, 6 am the security gates open, 11:30 am opening remarks, noon he gets inaugurated, 7 pm the inaugural ball.

i'm pretty sure the national guard still has a responsibility to protect the event even if the general gets sacked, so… they probably have some type of thing going on where the guy right below the general becomes the commander until the next general gets put in. regardless i doubt the soldiers are going to sit around having thumb wars while commies are shooting at trump, they'll just follow their superiors. they all have their orders.

This is why antifa will always lose, they always make their ops public knowledge.

No; Trump won in a landslide you misunderstand. This reeks of psy-op btw I was nearly hired by a Soros group "Stop Trump" in Denver but they looked up my social media! Damn… He won 95% of districts.
If you took every green vote and added it to Clinton she still would not have come fucking close. While I agree that the new right is under attack, it started and is fueled by good intentions. Fight those who wish to fight, don't attempt to "disassemble them" they are fully aware of your subversion against Trump (though I agree Trump should eventually be questioned intensely on alt energy etc.)

Wow you are simply ignorant buddy, Trump was fueled at the end in partnership with the same people who originally opposed him (Bernie supporters, Stein etc.); as the facts came out about Hillary and how purely evil she is.

Left institutions are not "Under Attack" until subverted into attacking random people who are obviously distractions from the real threat which exists beyond scope eternally…

Is this for real? You mean like the shock troopers who had to deal with SOROS' BLM? I left /pol because it became deluded, but this OP is too funny, this could never fly on /pol

Fucking psy ops robots attacking one another; stroking your egos to the death of free intellectual discussion

This is my new band name look me up on Soundcloud in a week user! Thank you for your insightful and hilarious discussions; you should build a commune if you believe all this.

This is probably a big part of it. All of these over-the-top bogus narratives that they are spewing is to fill the historical record with "evidence" that they can later use (after their revolution succeeds, or when it comes time for them to make an attempt at rebounding) to bolster their cause.

Just imagine the various histories that you have been taught, and how much they differ (in ways you know) from what really happened. That is just the tip of the iceberg, and we remain ignorant of the real truth of human events. They are bending reality by altering the past of our future.

I'm going to the ascension. How fucked am I?

He's pasting the contents of the article, moron

Not sure, but on the bright side, you'll have front row seats to any potential happenings.

I wish I had a nice camera to record but I'll show you guys what I get

Soros will die in 2017

Keep us posted and stay safe, user.

youtu.be/AjUWmRPpJyY

For instance: actual tactics instead of swinging one's arms all over the place, hoping to connect.

You can see her lips and everything!

lookey what alex jones & co found

KEK I wish we actually lived in the world these leftists keep imagining for themselves

http:// www .inf owars.com/report-grassroots-organization-offers-2-5k-to-protest-trump-inauguration/

IT'LL BE KENT STATE 2016 IF TRUMP'S ELECTED

Poisoned drugs!!

probably going to be like this all over again

Thread for counterintel here >8801693

I can't fucking wait.

Have fun when one of the missing tactical nukes (((just happens))) to go undetected and explode during the proceedings.

Now THAT is how to grow you one mean potato. Good work.

Any billionaires want to fund a nationalist movement? I would totally get pepper sprayed for $2,500 a month.

Assumption being leftists will bother to get off their arses.

i think that was the joke…or at least i hope so

DO NOT DO THIS. IT MAKE SWEET POTATOES

lol

don't worry too much user. I'm sure there's a lot of Holla Forumsacks going

user I don't think that's how yams work.
Or do you mean green 'sweet' potatoes?

let me know if you find any

Green potatoes are just not ripe potatoes

^ An analysis of where radio teams should go and what DisruptJ20 will most likely intend to do.

I predict it will turn out similar to the Republican National Convention protests. A few filthy hippies, beaners and negroes will make some lame efforts at protesting but the massive security apparatus will simply push them out of the way.

Are you concealed carrying?

This has been floating around on Twitter for days. Alex didn't find shit.

Who puked up this pablum, anyway?

My bad.

I hate seeing this infographic posted on survival threads.
>growing foods that accumulate solanine in your body
There's a reason why the potato nigger is a potato nigger. I seriously hope no one makes potatoes a backup food supply.

Nah I used to be liberal growing up and in uni so I don't own a weapon. Plus I'll be in ticketed area so I couldn't have it

so youre useless

From somewhere not tethered to the Owl or the Frog one or the bi-lung creature that exists in that world and this one.

I had a dream. A Giant moth, body the size of a dog, wings the size of a man is tall. Flapping its wings in the dark with a single point of light illuminating it in the darkness.

And in the Light I saw dust coming from its wings. White powders plumed from its body and its wings.

Many dreams after this one did I have and down the street I went from whence I came as I had done times before.

There is a force moving in the background that both evil and goodness know is there but cannot affect change in.
There is a fluid ether that is not made from liquid or dust.
It can be seen by you in your dreams. You to can see the ether. You are moving inside of it.
Szonia

nice signature faggot

Were there twin girls praying to it?

It will be catastrophically painful FOR THEM to the sleeping Berserker awaken.

SEIG HEIL

It's never the best solution, but sometimes it is necessary and inaction would be unacceptable.

People are gonna fucking die on Friday.
It's gonna be Biblical.

That's the thing, the left wing movement is full of so many stupid people that they are doing our work for us by simply being themselves.

Checked & Keked.

wait until Trump unleashes all of that fear, anger and rage everyone has been repressing for 8 years, nigs are going to die

I wonder if they will bring posse comitatus back. I HOPE THEY DO.

Has there even been a military division throughout history that created as much fear as they did? Literally fucking killing machines, shit was JOKES.

Knights of the Black Sun. It would have been the most glorious warrior order.

savitridevi.org/knights.html

Part of the reason for this was that they knew surrender wasn't an option, they would probably be tortured and definitely killed if they were captured; the Wehrmacht expected more mercy and was willing to surrender. The SS, though not as skilled soldiers, had to fight to the death.

If all Germans had known what fate was really in store for them, Germany would not have lost the war.

thanks for the info!

Truly heroes.

I highly doubt Germany can ever come close to its former glory unless Hitler literally rises from the grave. At least at one point, Germany and the SS were feared by all. So that's something, I guess.

Damn it. All I wanted was to see the emperor again and do some victory laps.

I mean if Germans of that day and age had known what would happen to them, not modern Germans.

I know user.

I know.

Cut the reddit spacing out by the way.

was there a thread on this?

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/guns-violin-case-weapons-found-potomac-dc-44559758

was the thread pruned or is it a different board?

Holla Forumsitical officer's guide to cointelpro. MADE-MAN Mimicry, adoration, direction, and entourage. These are the four defining characteristics of a leader in a group of people.

Mimicry, is one person shouting then others shouting? Is one person throwing their hands up in a banzai fashion then other follow suit? Does one person snap a look in one direction and the rest of the group mimic the action to observe somewhere?

Adoration. Do people do things for this person? Open doors, carry things, bring thing to/from this person? Bags? Escort people to and from him/her? Hugs, waving, salutes, and handshakes?

Direction. Does this person direct with their hands a lot? Does this person give a dictitorial stance and direct people? Is there a heirarchy? Does this one person only talk to the popular-ish people in the area? Do "sargents" seem to approach this person to talk to them? Is he almost a "lieutenant"?

Entourage. Do people flock to, record this person, etc. Are people facing/following them. Do they have their face unmasked while others around have theirs masked? If so this is definitely a leadership person.

Understanding leadership/heirarchy of the target group helps build order of battle. This is a very important to the reader. Knowing who controls who helps you determine the size and strength of opposition in the area and the morale of the group.

the voice is so off beat

mca-marines.org/gazette/2014/11/combat-hunter
info.publicintelligence.net/GuerrillaHunterKillerSmartbook.pdf

I actually found something that had what I was going to cover in it already. Anyways. If you can,

shitty but saved top kek

Monday Social Media outrage intensifies
Four more Days
Tuesday (((News comes out)))

Wednesday False Storm

Thursday Calm before the real Storm, as dusk falls positions are taken

Friday CURRENT YEAR

So Monday came true, "supporters losing faith in trump"
the media is retarded of course so no surprise here.

==www.embarrassingproblems.com/problem/anal-pain==>>8794346

yeah, no…. but here you go.
if we are lucky, the "identity politics" has become such a volatile golem (((they))) can't control it any longer.
mix in BLM and some angry bikers, and everything seems to be going in all the right directions.

where can I get a working MOD like that, outside of steam community?

Greatest literal IRL libshit spergout.

May Kek bless your bullets and buckshots, you glorious burger anons.

KEK VULT

Damn, brother. So close.

^This
You have to get potatoes that grow up the stem for that to work. It will not work unless you have the correct genetics.

But will you light up the night?

Just checked their FB group. Most are underage. High school kids etc.

fuck off

Quads confirm

A decent article covering the security preparations for the Inauguration.

Unprecedented threats drive Secret Service inauguration security
archive.is/e3dJy

They wanted to fuck your girlfriend.

Ever heard of the Kennedy-family?

Those old guys(lots are vets) will have no problem kicking the shit out of some SJW cuck or out of shape betaman. They didn't ride across the country in to DC to back down to anyone. Also the "pack" atmosphere gives them bigger balls. They don't want to look weak in front of their friends.

One of the fashwave remixes would have been a better base to start with. Something like the Kekwave remix.
youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME
(File already exists)