I'm so excited for January 20th that I can hardly sleep

I'm so excited for January 20th that I can hardly sleep.

There will be major happenings. Soros-paid protesters will be out in force, as well as all other manner of undesirables: antifa, anti-capitalists, anarchists, Black Bloc, BLM, feminazis/sluts, commies and more. Every single piece of shit leftie will be in the streets in Washington on Inauguration Day.

Unfortunately, security will be something fierce. The security in Washington will be unlike anything we've ever seen before. They are ready for this and know whats going down, so likely the protests won't get anywhere. They will be contained to their small areas, destroy no property and eventually just fail. There will be no resistance to Trump or whatever other bellicose rhetoric these lefties can think of. Their backs will be broken by the full force of the police and they will be sent home soaking wet with tear gas in their eyes.

I wanted there to be damaging protests. I want these lefties to eat themselves alive. I want them to destroy Washington D.C., the leftist cesspool that they themselves created. I want them to indiscriminately torch Coexist-stickered Corollas and smash the windows of every Clinton/Kaine Prius in sight with their righteous anger. I want them to rob and loot every Hillary-signing shop and every Hillary-voting clerk.

And most of all, I want this televised. I want people far and wide, normal people, so see this depravity. I want them to see what leftists will do when they don't get their way. I want them to see the depths to which leftists will descend to from the very start of this election cycle, to the bloody finish.

I personally would kill every Antifa piece of shit and not bat an eye. I would sleep like a baby after burning every Antifa member with a flamethrower, unaffected in the least bit by their screams of agony. I would be the first to volunteer to exterminate them and the last to go home after a long day's work. But most normies would not do this; they don't understand.

Most of all, I want these protests to tear at the very fabric of our polite society and convince regular people that the only way to win this war is not by arguing with the left, but abolishing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostcall.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope the protesters attack each other. After all, we have all seen how the left is D&Cing itself.

Inauguration Day?

Did you mean WW3 CIVIL WAR DAY?

What time does the fun kick off? (and will that be washington dc time?)

For us Aussies that will be the 19th but I am not sure what time our time so I want to be ready

what? itll be the 21st in aus 4am

Can't wait to BTFO fake news to literal death. The left must be punching themselves in the head for coining that phrase, it's being memed against them. The irony is thick enough to stand on.

Remember to spread our OC far and wide.

if anything happens it will be a great time to buy stocks as they will crash the next day.

someone pull a mini draco out of their backpack and gun down a horde of leftists, in your mind.

Guess I'll watch it when I get home.

I hope the National Guard have to open up on a group of Commie faggots and their pozzed blood gets all over BLM coon faces who then go ape on every White they see.

Do us proud merica like it was a Boxing Day sale at the Walmart in the ghetto.

Go to bed to king nigger and wake to President Trump and Happenings

I will take the day off work and crack open a beer for breakfast

I know that feel. I was supposed to have the day off too.

I know that feel too friend, I'm gonna try and make it happen in the office anyway.

I'm in Philly and I would have went to DC if I did not have to come up to NYC for that weekend for a birthday.

Habbenings were supposed to happen for the RNC, and the election too. I was expecting them. This time around, I'm not.

which means it's time for a major habbening

Where is the dedication?

I literally took a full week vacation starting the 19th.

I can't wait for some user to post a livestream which we all gonna watch and get really comfy.
The riot police will shoah these traitor cucks and Trump will be the next president and we get to see it all live. you can thank KEK for existing in this timelime.

Same here, user. I doubt we're the only ones.

If you Anons want to have REAL fun watching it, make sure you all infiltrate the leftys gathering platforms and help them to stoke the chimp furnace. I'm not even a Murican and I can't wait to see the fun recorded on live leak…………

What's the over/under on the number of dead?

*Chimp-out furnace

And watch gotham tear itself apart though fear

six million

Given how much all the chimpenings shook people up and how much shit leftists got for their protests after the election (normies literally cheering and openly mocking people who got hit by cars for blocking a highway) if they pull some shit at the inauguration they're just going to fuck themselves with it. Needless to say I am looking forward to it.
Nice ID by the way.

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS REFER TO TRUMP AS EMPEROR

Not President Trump, EMPEROR trump.
Every time you mention him, anywhere, call him Emperor. Use emperor memes. Meme him even more power.

Remember that power is perception and jokes can become reality.

memes alter reality

It's here, lads!

Bring Fart Sprays.

Make the niggers smell like shit.

PRAISE KEK.

But user, niggers already smell like shit!

this is required for a safe and clean workspace

when does it all start?

innauguration at 11 oclock so do the math on the protests

protests will be all day user

in euro hours that would mean about 20 hours from now on though? At least when it hits the peak. Which will be when he shows his face?

the inauguration is exactly at 12'00 noon in D.C. it's about 5:38 AM as i type this post so rather in 6 hours the Emperor ascends His Divine Throne

I'm so excited and nervous I live in a nearby town to D.C and I joined one of the antifa protest groups. I'm bringing a couple of knives and if I see them try to do anything threatening against the emperor I'll shout "Commies deserve death!" and I will try to stab and or slash as many commies as I can.

SHIT
Haven't slept and am tired. Not sure if it'd be wise to sleep for 3 hours and wake up at 8. It'll probably take me an hour to sleep.

got banned from full chan because of this, does anyone here care?

that wil be six hours from now

no, thats a great idea user, here we try to be more organized and well thought out than halfchan.

There was interesting but the thread was pruned and deleted and me, I got banned for 13 days. This idea will be worthless if something doesn't happen soon.

It's important that if this does happen we need a coalition of U.S and foreign annons to help keep the number tied during and several hours after the inauguration.

Also we need to note the police in D.C about the permanent marker number being written on the protesters it could seriously serve as poof of any kind of premeditation of their actions tonight.

The DC police already know about it. These fliers are handed out at the protest (they can't reprint them that quick). The police don't care. The police use arrests in protest as means to hold and remove people from a scene, a lot of people will get away scot free because they just being arrested, do you know what I mean? These lawyers specialize on protest actions. We need foreign anons and US ones to keep calling all day so those who are arrested cannot call their lawyers. If they cannot call their lawyers, it will mess things up for them, and the lawyers probably wont know what court house they are at or whatever.

is there any way to make calls from internet numbers? i remember reading there is somewhere,

apps like textfree and shit, dunno if your identity is any safe tho

Will anyone actually be going?

make sure to say hi to the board kike of Holla Forums if you see him.

Google hangouts, text now. People know. The issue is getting this into becoming an op. We have 6 hours, i hope, before they start protesting.

going where?

na it should be anonymous so itd be like a DDOS on that phone number

found this ghostcall.io/

yep, that was the idea. doing a ddos on their phone lines. It is also why it is very important to keep them on the line, pretending to have a real issue. They have limited resources.

is the op graphic any good?

I have an improved version here, some of the screen caps are clearer. the screen caps provide some ideas as to what to tell them.

just act like a panicked parent, say your kid ran off to the protests and you need to find them NOW. i doubt theyd push a worried parent off the phone lines

To the actual event.

we should figure out ways to provoke the protesters. the worse the left chimps out. the bigger the grave they dig for themselves.

I think is the last version of the op graphic. If anyone spot anything i should fix, let me know ASAP.

Yeah mention something some normie parent would say like "I need to know where Cindy is right now! I saw on CNN there was a gang of bikers threatening protesters!".

if i wasn't banned on cuckchan, i would be posting this right now. I cannot believe it. I made thread with the #j20 legal support image and I didn't even created the poster graphic and blam, a faggot mod gave me a global ban for 'raiding' fuck them man. the good days, we raided.

now you realize why 4chan is compromised and only a downstream blurred image of us

Does any of you wise master anons know how to get this on the cuckchan? The third was getting bumps.

you could try with a proxy if you have a vpn

I tried with digital oceans, the range is banned. I cannot reset the ip because I get a static one :(

Bad idea for inauguration day in D.C, agitation would only it harder for the secret service to deal with threats. There's a chance someone will slip through security in the resulting chaos.

hmm

Best thing to do is also carry some spray paint and if you see anyone doing something shifty spray them so they can be identified.

My biggest concern is a potential riot forming which serves as a distraction for a individual or small group of people to make their move. Top priority is to keep the peace so shifty characters stand out instantly.

made an edition one with full data & shit, will keep it updated with news

They are planning on rioting already we need to plan accordingly. We need to have all anons on the ground armed and carrying paint or other ways we can mark offenders. Also if you have a go pro or someway to record your surroundings we need to be the Emperor's ears and eyes.

can you help shill for this

normie mobileplan compatible version.

post the pic in thread, I have 3 browsers open and 50 tabs

fuggen fat fingers

i dont get the paint shit
if these leftists had half a brain they would start spraypainting random people in the crowd and your marking strategy fails hard

Not if you take silver or a paint that is hard to come by. Or just spray paint everybody black.

Yeah plus I'm planning on streaming on my go pro the paint for me is to just help secure the right person.

It also ties up police resources as they'll intervene in stopping you spraying people.

sure if you think "expensive paint" is easy enough to spot from cheap paint in a crowd, or that you can get enough of this paint on random agitators as they weave in and out of the crowd

You're talking like we're going to be going wantonly spraying. I understand you're trying to convince us not to be effective but we need to play to win.

did you just imply im a shill? im done with this conversation

Did I say shill? I was more so implying you're weak but if you take it that way fine.

For this inaguration I am planning to celebrate by calling ICE into every spic infested fast-food restraunt nearby. El Trump will become a household name in Guadalajara, and stories will be told of how he deported them all on his first day.

no, don't do that.

do this