Tomorrow, Project Veritas releases new video set that they apparently had to run by the FBI

Project Veritas is releasing a new set of videos that are apparently so earth-shattering they had to run them by the FBI Counter Terrorism unit.
Let's hope this one doesn't make like the last set and dissapear like piss in the wind. This teaser video even stars James O Keefe's lawyer who is also poised to win Holla Forums's prestigious manlet of the year award, just look at that cocky little fuck's swagger as he larps outside nondescript buildings. It's sure to be a blast in more ways than one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_BkH12FRzs
youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8
pastebin.com/ftQtMH8S
youtube.com/watch?v=xIjbkYLI1nY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post link about this announcement. also any idea on what the content is about?

Content is so ground breaking it may trigger the 3rd world war

Total bullshit. Don’t hype lies.

I didn't catch that. The only thing this hints at is criminal conspiracy.

Got a source OP?

How the hell does THAT work? Does that mean the FBI censored things for "national security" or does it mean they discovered shit the FBI had no clue about and needed to get a jump on the suspects before they knew the jig was up?

Why should we spoonfeed you?

This video looks like it could be huge.

I'm not sure what to expect but Project Veritas did get three libcucks fired for election fraud so I doubt they're playing us for fools. Unlike controlled opposition like Goyimwars, these guys get shit done, performing underhanded journalist tricks to actually expose the truth.

cucks

Are these niggers retarded?

Anyway hopefully it's not some controlled opposition crap like it usually is. These guys go out and do shit, and it's fucking entertaining.

I wonder if the day will ever come and someone on Holla Forums starts to assassinate high profile Jews/Leftists. Violence may be the only cure for this disease that's killing us off slowly.

Is it gonna be pizzagate?
It's gonna be pizzagate, isn't it?

Ever heard of the Franklin Coverup? It's worth a read, Multiple books on it but you can google it. If anything pizza gate will get memory holed almost like it is now. Elites and pedophiles are a very hard pill to swallow for some people. People will die before accepting that there might be a chance Bill Clinton had his way with a 10 year old, or anyone else in a government position.

I don't know what any of this means or the implications

Neither do we, since it hasn’t been released.

I feel very good to know a lot of things the average man will never even consider.

Yes, but in lots of ways it's useless information if no one acts on it.

checked. are you equipped for that? dont answer

Jews rely on victimization as their main source of social control and overall power. The holocaust in many ways was the best thing for their power structure to ever happen.

Anyway if someone started taking them out, I'm not entirely sure if it would make them stronger or really do anything at all. Hitler had an entire army backing him, and he almost got them to Madagascar, which would have been fucking hilarious.

Other then shit posting on the internet, red pilling normies, and building strong families/communities, I'm not entirely sure what else we could do.

You won't get one iota of hype from me until I actually see the video.

The last time project veritas had "groundbreaking footage" you guys hyped up an imaginary video where Hillary executed a black family from Harlem in her living room for being niggers. For like 2 months you guys were waiting for it. All because this fuck's twitter said they had caught Hillary's staff saying something racist. And all they even said was that blacks who don't vote democrat are stupid.

It's great if these guys actually had some ground shaking content but until then don't believe the hype.

Kek, is this as earth shattering as the last "earth shattering video that would end the democrats"? Fuck off. They hyped and didn't deliver shit. Make another thread once it's actually out, and at least a fraction of what they promised.

kill traitorous goyim as well. nobody cares about jews anymore. even leftists are beginning to hate kikes because they see them as privileged. only people that care are braindead evangelical christians. incase you forgot about occupy wall street and the bernie campaign, the left hates (((bankers))). but they dont really make the correlation between banking and judaism…..yet. they will when dead banking kikes are hanging from bridges.

They might hate bankers, but they don't have the slightest fucking clue on why they hate them other then they have more money then the poor black man. They don't care to learn about Central banking or the problems caused by usury because it's not in their bullshit patented textbook.

If we can get normies and leftists to start hanging bankers that will be the fucking day. Someone really should make a movie about all of this shit. Maybe even a tv series. Elite pedophiles, corruption, lies buried beneath lies, and tons of other shit that will always bring up the saying "Truth is always stranger than fiction".

The Badselfeater thing was actually pretty good though. Lolbertarians and libtards who think they're "enlightened" by their atheism and spout the very basic talking points of 9/11 theories (the fact that it was a set-up, not focusing on the israelis and zionists), instead of actually confronting evils and abstaining from them.
Go ahead and cite the statistics that it's 80% niggers doing it. You and I both know the white statistics would be higher if we weren't "smart enough" to use contraceptives.

oh yeah I was gonna add that the lolbertarians and libtards should be shot. That's why the second sentence is odd.

It's pretty amazing how leftist ideologies and practices limit your mental ability and capacity. I would have never expanded my mind into any of this shit on Holla Forums or anything else that's uncomfortable to read if I didn't go down the rabbit hole, something that a leftist is terrified of.

Why do you think the Rothschilds funded it?

holocaust didnt happen

Is there any evidence of that happening? I've seen the Hitler Zionist connection but it lacked evidence.

Either it's shilling or Hitler was legitimately a Zionist agent, which is hard to believe, at the same time it's somewhat plausible since the Holocaust was great for Jews.

There is one foolproof way to figure out who did anything: forget everything you heard about that thing and look at who benefited from it.
People tend to be lazy and lacking in willpower, if something happens it is because someone made it happen and if someone made it happen in contradiction to the neutral will of the masses they almost certainly planned it well enough it went as they desired.

Hitler wasn't a Zionist, he wanted Jews out of Germany. By cooperating with Zionists, this dream could be achieved. The Germany would be home to the Germans again, and they wouldn't have to deal with Jew rats in their country. The major fact behind the holocaust never happening is this: Hitler did not once order the extermination of Jewish people. He didn't like the Jews, but exterminating them wasn't exactly the right answer. When WWII rolled around, he rounded up Jews and had them put in labor camps so they could fuel the war machine that was Germany.

But then hitler lost yada yada yada it was a fuckin' shoah yada yada yada don't you ever fuck with Jews again you fucking goyim rat.

if this isnt pizzagate related i dont even care 2bh

I understand Jews benefited the most from WW2. But is that really the end to be all here? Maybe the Jews would have found a different country/leader to "holocaust" them. Doubtful, though.

It's demoralizing to think about if Hitler/3rd Reich was just another actor on the world stage, instead of the last hope for the white race.

It probably means they had some national security-esque shit and didn't want to wake up with the sudden urge to commit suicide in an unfortunate weightlifting accident.

The FBI will probably censor some shit, and they will point out what's been censored.

They probably got footage of some leftards planning committee as they discussed all the PEACEFUL PROTESTING they're going to do at the inauguration. The Reds are shit at opsec and Veritas has turned that into their bread and butter. They ran it past the feds to give them the opportunity to file indictments before the video is made public.

If it were pizzagate, they wouldn't bother hyping it. Hype is for non-Happenings™.

That's why I tend to not believe the whole Hitler was a Zionist theory. I think Hitler underestimated Jews and their global power structure at the time. If he somehow managed to deport the Jews quickly and quietly before they started crying for the world to burn Germany, Germany might have had more time. But I think either way they would have been going up against the same countries.

Hitler may have created Israel, but I think it would have been created anyway, and if Hitler won, of course things would be way different. Though to be perfectly honest I really don't know. The farther you go down the rabbit hole and try to figure out wtf is going on the more pitfalls there are through disinformation and overall lack of information.

/threading this right here

Hitler is not a Zionist agent just because the holohoax was good for kikes. The holohoax was good for kikes because it was a ruse designed to benefit kikes, it only stands to reason kikes are benefiting.

Your shit logic right here is

anything?

Why firearms are so sexy ? Scopes and suppressors always turn me on.

the video is about them (o'keefe's people) trying to pay people to disrupt the inauguration by blocking bridges and stuff. much of it is already out there as some people caught wind and recorded it from the other side.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_BkH12FRzs also
>inb4 TYT

There is literally nothing wrong with aborting niggers.

This was actually one of the things that red pilled me, I hated debt slavery and bankers and used to think that made me some kind of Communist, but then I came here and realized that all the bankers are Jews

inb4 webm, as well, you fag.

no u

I salute O'Keefes service over the years but after the overhyped non-stories he released at the end of the campaign I'm skeptical this will have an impact on anything

Hopefully it can get enough traction before its too late

Part I: Undercover investigation exposes groups plotting criminal activity at Trump inauguration

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

James please. Some of the stuff you've released was indeed juicy and helpful, but was never anywhere near as damming as you claimed it to be.

Learn to embed you stupid newfag fuck.

The kikes actually met at Comet Ping Pong Pizza to discuss making stink bombs. This is so stupid and contrived that it makes my brain hurt.

Has he been punched in the eye?

You can say O'Keefe overhyped, but I don't think non-story is fair. He was proving shit we already knew. That was important for a lot of normalfags. And honestly, if not for his hype, those normalfags would have never seen it.

O'Keefe did gud.

More like Kuhnt, amirite?

Ha, but, seriously, he's degenerate as fuck. What a faggot.

I thought it was a woman at first.

Nature couldn't be that cruel.

What part don't THEY understand, the fucking shit-lumps?

They meet at Comet Pizza, I have a bad feeling that this is a cover op to root out moles. These stooges are well funded and well connected. I don't know how smart they are. There is that fine line between over thinking yourself and underestimating your enemy.

Good lord. They can't be this stupid. If we've learned anything by leftist protesting patterns, they're only going to do this in their strongholds. Why do they keep saying they are going to take on the world, but then only go on to lift the gun to their temple and pull the trigger? This is amazing.

because the world is in their head

It certainly looks as if someone clocked him in the upper side of his face. Damn, that gets me curious lol.

(checked)

Probably when he brought the tape to the intelligence heads.

Got a problem? Contact FBI Counterterroism YOURSELF!!!

FBI LEADERS HOME ADDRESSES
pastebin.com/ftQtMH8S

youtube.com/watch?v=xIjbkYLI1nY