KIKE ENOCH DOX THREAD #12

TRSODOMITES BTFO AND CONTINUING DAMAGE CONTROL EDITION

JEWISH FAG HAG ETC

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/
facebook.com
1966stolaf.com/page.php?groupingID=registration&page_num=67&sort=1&limit=5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episcopal_Diocese_of_Newark
wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
archive.is/NwpvY
archive.is/8se3q
archive.is/QHf8m
archive.is/lkdFz
archive.is/MRdAk
archive.is/LQIof
archive.is/Q1Gwb
archive.is/ntqa0
archive.is/Vpezf
archive.is/03nc1
archive.is/KKRZd
archive.is/A0ESq
archive.is/NW6M1
archive.is/fkjgd
archive.is/4E6Tm
archive.is/j9EjG
archive.is/iqB2F
archive.is/hAdqc
archive.is/yuegm
archive.is/HzvLT
web.archive.org/web/20170107034657/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8697292.html
web.archive.org/web/20170107073340/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8701888.html
web.archive.org/web/20170107035426/https://8ch.net/pol/res/8703381.html
web.archive.org/web/20170107073411/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8704880.html
archive.is/jyCgj
archive.is/etOKi
archive.is/d4KC5
archive.is/WuH4s
archive.is/CoPIa
archive.is/iabt2
archive.is/9HSZK
archive.is/o3Eye
archive.is/I7eME
archive.is/0pCEj
archive.is/rumnx
archive.is/gUUU7
archive.is/X6cBY
archive.is/7OZNw
archive.is/uHHiy
archive.is/LbVbY
archive.is/2NppF
archive.is/r4Pmk
archive.is/IlCAG
archive.is/1JEhL
archive.is/8PxNg
archive.is/tGPuM
joesmith.com/vocomm.html
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/270401388704432130/270431196213805067/unknown.png
dailystormer.com/chicago-prostitute-behind-recent-dox-wave-has-been-exposed/
pastebin.com/1L73BdLL
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/AndrewQuackson/status/820903136554520576
archive.is/231s4
renegadebroadcasting.com/solar-storm-titus-frost-pizzagate-controlled-opposition-1-15-16/
soundcloud.com/radixjournal/hailgate
soundcloud.com/musonius-rufus/rebel-yell-20160919-136-common-filth-did-nothing-wrong
youtu.be/mhA5H5uDFH4?t=120
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

Yeah I know but I feel like it's just a never ending circle of jews acting like Jews then hating themselves along with goys then creating movements that other Jews use as justify their kike behaviour.
It never fucking ends.

Episcopal Diocese of something

second

JAZZHANDS MCFEELS CONFIRMED TO BE MODERATELY ATTRACTIVE BLOND WOMAN

Jizzhands, Hamberstram, and Mordecai, beware.

Of all the words of mouth or pen, the saddest are these,"Holla Forums was right again."

shit i already fapped to that pic. does that make me gay?

facebook.com/ hellojoesmith

This guy lives in California and his voice in the videos he posted sounds like Jazzhand's voice. He's friends with Mike's Jew wife on Faceberg.

Could possibly be Jazzhands or another TRSodomite.

im burned out fam
going to play some vidya

So we've learned from the TRS Damage Control Squad (they do it for free?) that they literally believe their own hype.

Why? They're out of the game. Mauri Cow was only syndicated on TRS.

Only if you were were thinking about her modulated voice.

Gonna need more than that. Did he work for Trump? Is he a political consultant? You antifa don't want to get another minority in your friendly fire.

Can you post the video or vocaroo of his voice?

Dude, its the jew cycle. Gilad Atzmon has something about this. He basically says that jews have to be being persecuted or worshiped for having been persecuted or they wouldn't even have an identity. He says it, historically, takes about 70 years for the goyim to get fed up and attack, and that we're coming to the end of a 70 kiss-their-ass-and-feel-sorry phase, which means the next phase is GTK-RWN

Exactly. They want to be the center of history, and need to justify it, despite their inability to create anything meaningful. So they attempt to force people into pathways they have already created. Jews are an outside element that should be shunned and removed, but the world does not revolve around them.

According to someone on the Daily Stormer, Gleissner is his stepmom. We need to ID his real mom.

actually, I was playing Lauritz von Guildhausen's Minutes from the Death Camp at the time…

looks like polchan.xyz is having some issue right now :^)

Can anyone ID the logo on the mulatto brother's shirt?

[Something]
[Oneness? of Heaven?Hearts?]

Logo looks vaguely Christian.

[Mitre?]
[Tree]
[Looks like a cross/heart]

doesn't really sound like jazzhands

what does that have to do with anything though

Episcopal Dioceses of H__

So is the NSA thing just a magazine or the actual NSA?

facebook.com /stolaf1966/photos/a.882630465107946.1073741834.880019878702338/963891133648545/?type=3&permPage=1

That explains the nigger.

oh nothing, just adding to the fun for today

My kike detector is flashing.

I think these two posts from the last thread bear repeating just on lulz factor alone.

And a friendly reminder to any brave TRSIDF soldiers still fighting the good fight, you are literally defending a man who on a daily basis fucks his kike wife right in her red sea. For shame.

Why are American WNs so fucking pathetic? There are only supposed to be 6 million kikes in the US and yet EVERY SINGLE FUCKING WN "LEADER" that comes from the US is a kike or has kike relatives.

This shit doesn't happen in Italy or Hungary. Only you Anglos love your kikes so much you let them lead your WN movements.

Glad I never gave them any money
You were right pol

Q. Who said, "𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π••π•šπ•—π•—π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•– 𝕕𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•šπ•₯ π•žπ•’π•œπ•–?"

a) Hillary Clinton
b) Mike Enoch?

NO SURVIVORS

On his reunion page there's another, apparently former, Peinovich. His first wife?

1966stolaf.com/page.php?groupingID=registration&page_num=67&sort=1&limit=5

in reality, we just have to outbreed them. The more and more I think about all of this, the more I realize whites just need more babbys – full stop. Jews have some of the lowest birthrates possible, and some of them (esp women) don't care to be "jewish" or raise their children "as jews" inb4 the whole culture is jewish so that makes sense Blacks, I've found, (in america) have extremely low birthrates as well. Hispanic birthrates have plummeted by 75% in the last 10 years. Really, we just need white women to pop out babbys and we can turn this thing around is at least what I tell myself as I go to sleep – i also tell myself I'll get a job and 3d waifu soon

the ones trying to dox everyone else are Holla Forums – just report and filter

Is mike Enoch adopted?

He's definitely a Kike, look at that nose.

t-thanks lad

The face of a broken man

This is what I can't wrap my head around, even though it's simple enough: TRS wants people to believe they're indispensable. They believe they are indispensable. But where's the justification for this?

At the end of the day, I fail to see the difference b/w them and all the other e-celebs who tried at one point to be the "leader" of the Alt-Right & the Trump coalition. The last month has shown us that - sadly but predictably - many of the people so instrumental in rallying the troops during the election were deep down delusional about their own value. And this is what happens when you get a big head, get sloppy, and so on.

FFS start a separate thread for that faggot and stop derailing the Enoch ones with that.

I totally overlooked that.

Seriously m8, nearly shat myself, felt like Hillary for a moment there. It really captures the irony of the situation and the desperation of TRS at this point in defending him. Top kek, Top bantz.

I remember on the podcast they read some large d'nation from some old dude wanting them to set up a way to recieve an inheritance "soon"

Thank fucking god we put the kilbash on that.

Why do American WNs love kikes and shitskins so much that they let them lead their movements?

Looks like fucking Hebrew.

You found her user.

Seventhson basically confirmed he knew about Mike's wife long before this went down.

Don't ask me I don't join "movements" no matter how much I may sympathize with them.

I have all kinds of salt capped from the forums before they pulled the plug.

Salt post 1 of 2 anybody have more?

OY VEY!! I keep overlooking this shit I need glasses

I'm crestfallen. I went through some hard times recently and TDS kept me a little bit more sane and laughing. I hate all of you now. You deserve the failure you will achieve. Fuck you.

Post some of the videos you're referring to damnit. Not everyone here is a normie with a kikebook.

It's
Episcopal Dioceses of H__

Well at least we know he's gay.

They were creating groups around the country and building a network.

Now those years of work have been thrown away and people will be even more scared to expose themselves.

Honestly I was hoping that all of these guys would have acted like sven when they were doxxed..(who cares) and allow other people to stand up without fear..

Instead starting with ghoul they have all acted like roaches when the lights get turned on.

This whole thing is a disaster for our movement but

phone is active

I bet you're a fucking hunchback faggot.

its because US whites are completely deracinated, and are gaslighted into thinking only bucktoothed evil skinhead terrorists are white nationalists. say what you want about Europe being cucked, at least you can still identify as "italian" or "german" or "french"

…and that would be kike enoch's real mother?

They really circle-jerked over their content, which was at times pretty funny. And, they, ostensibly, organized a bunch of WN goys IRL (but who knows how compromised they are now). I think its especially their "organizing" meetups that they think makes them special, though they larp as if TRS actually redpilled people. The truth is, if you got to TRS you were already redpilled, or at least on your way to being redpilled. They, characteristically, don't believe anyone else is out there doing something similar to what they're doing.

but that's the point, user

No, the people making those groups will now be aware of how deeply Jews are willing to go to penetrate white social circles. This was an object lesson.

I hate the facebook links, I block all connections to facebook and facebook owned properties. Can never visit facebook or instagram links.

People should be posting and archiving and saving that stuff as a matter of course.

Post BP faggot.

OK so is it confirmed Enoch's mother is Jewish?

but that was the joke, it was a reference

Harden the fuck up.

You know what to do.

facebook.com/ paula.sippel

didn't he get banned just like a week ago for dating a hapa?

Nah, the mac kind of proves that

Glad to see some people are calling them out.

Episcopal Diocese of Newark.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episcopal_Diocese_of_Newark

Are you even trying?

the pseudonym is from enoch powell, dopey

Ask her for tendies?

catfacts

CALLED IT

fuck that shit. if you want to deal with life get >>>/fit/

Most of these IRL groups end up being support groups. Group therapy. I know several people who've tested the waters & it always drifts in that direction.

Requesting info on a TRS user named "Aldrich".

Also here is a screengrab from the previous thread for keks.

I have 10/10 Aryan back posture, fucking subhuman hunchback forward-leaning mongrol scum.
I would stand over you like a fucking demi-God and you would cower in fear and dart away on all fours since your hands are already so close to the ground anyway on account of your fucking hunchback.

Learn your place, untermensch.

They sent him back to the microwave for a period of time and he had to kiss ass for full access again.

Sure sounds like mike

Reading lad

Got anything from Titus?

Shut up and suck my dick, gayfag.

CHECKED

Bazinga, it's fucking on!

Titus and Tharru are probably about to fucking murder bitches.

Paula E Sippel
96 Van Wies Point Rd
Glenmont, NY 12077
(612) 333-2778

OK this is the last of what I've got.

"Learn your place, untermensch!" the 24 yr-old retail night stocker at WalGreens angrily poasted

me too user. SJeWs ruined my career. Seeing TRS doing what it was doing was like having a "Safe Space" and something to look at and say "at least there are some goys the jews haven't gotten to yet – maybe there actually is hope" Now that Enoch turned out to be a jew its totally taken the wind out of my sails. I don't know what to do. Soon I'll be NEET and homeless, and i can't do anything about it bc I've been blacklisted in one of the most liberal towns in the West

It's you whose gonna be sucking the dick since you're already half-way into position because of your shit tier back-posture molding you into a fucking hunchback.

They're apparently going their own way, but continuing the podcast. Good on them.

Nah just what you see here. They were deleting threads/posts so fast I couldn't keep up :(

go back to mypostingcareer

Joke's on you faggot, I always sit in the lotus position on a surface parallel to the desk. Not only posture gains, but chakra gains.

That first post is pretty good. There are tons of solid people on TRS that I talk to on Twitter and Reddit who are staunchly anti-faggotry, anti-shitskin, anti-kikery, etc., but far too many people who keep pushing for "tolerance" towards kikes, shitskins, etc.

Wait, the forum got shut down?

So it's her, and "Enockson" is her maiden name.

I underestimated you. I do the same as well.
And it's indian style, not fucking lotus. Get that poo-in-loo yoga bullshit out of here.

MIKE'S MOM IS HILLARY CLINTON?

KEK

I hope Titus does well and that they and The Darwin Digest do well outside of TRS

Want nothing to fear?

Don't use kikebook
Don't marry a kike

HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO???
TRS CONFIRMED RACIST SCAPE-GOAT SO HILLARY COULD WIN THE ELE- OH, WAIT

Nah I'm fine here for now. Part of the problem is people confining themselves to their little silos instead of getting a bird's-eye view of shit

I thought his mom was Gleissner or some shit

Who the hell is Ginsberg trying to fool.

That's his stepmom.

Thanks user

interdasting

this could actually cause a shitstorm

Darwin Digest, Convict Report and Knock Off have the Dingoes . xyz as their backup, they'll be fine.

We must do everything in our power to dox the woman meeting with Enoch's mother. WHO IS SHE?

hillary clinton must disavow the support of mothers of white supremacists

This might explain why Enoch always negs Trump like "I couldn't watch the whole press conference brah"

off by one

I kekked fucking hard at
being worse than all the miscegenation in the first post

Totally forgot to mention my jew wife, but I definitely didn't lie about it guys. Can hab bitcoin?

that is the woman his father married in 1983 after divorcing his mother in 1980. his father and gleissner adopted the nog

Yeah there was tons of cringe. My personal favorite quote from Volker Hermann:

go ahead and try legally pranking them, in a non-harming manner

LEL.

sheeeeeit

TRIPS CONFIRM
MIKE ENOCH IS THE ONLY LEGITIMATE CHILD OF BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON

Nothing could shock me at this point.

Kek has spoken, we must meme the media into covering ebul Nahtzee Mike Pienovich and his mom who met with Hillary Clinton.

This is why Holla Forums is the last vicious bastion of resistance, laughing with something between genius and madness.

Burn it all down, and watch the roaches scurry.

B-BUT MUH PURITY SPIRAL GUISE – B-BUT KIKE ENOCH WASN'T REDPILLED B4 GUISE SO ITS OKAY
this alone makes my blood boil. hypocrisy at its worst. no surprise a jew is involved

those teeth

Where do these faggot get this stuff?

He's in Ukraine so, is he working for the Russian side's militia?

so Enoch is not the son of Billie Gleissner? So he is not a Jew?

To be fair, Spencer is an intellectual and he does give lots of head.

Billie Gleissner is his step mom. His dead divorced Paula Sippel and married the Gleissner.

Gleissner has been 100% confirmed his mother

Creditor:
PEINOVICH MICHAEL P

Debtor:
PEINOVICH PAULA E
POB 2051 ALBANY, NY 12220
AKA ETC

SIPPEL PAULA E
576 MYRTLE AVE ALBANY, NY 12208
AKA ETC

Perfected Date:
12/10/1991

Damages:
$11,921.00

Wait, so he sued his own mom?

welp, nvm

Gary Busey has a sister?

mike's mom confirmed for gary busey,

Weev:

wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees

"Any attempt to brand me an anti-Semite is idiotic. I have no problem with any person solely because of their Semitic descent. Take a look at my last name, β€œAuernheimer”. Think about the likely origins of this name for a second. Even a quick Google reveals its origins. The most famous Auernheimer of history, journalist and author Raoul Auernheimer, had his way bought from the fires of Dachau by his uncle, Theodore Herzl himself. Come on, I have curly hair and brown eyes here. The claim many β€œjournalists” are making that I am some sort of Nazi is preposterous, but I suppose you have to resort to ad hominem when the public overwhelmingly supported me on the basis of the facts of the case."

No, his mom is Hillary Clinton.

His name probably isn't Andrew Aurenheimer at all, dumbass. How suspicious is that he and Anglin both have alliterative names and mysteriously don't have to work but can run their shit from overseas?

yeah its his mom lol

Apparently hypocrisy was one of the things TRS did well.

Living in Ukraine is kinda iffy but what do I know

hol up

is his name Aldrich Lucas by any chance?

that was a big troll in a different community who was then kicked out in 2012 or so

Wow, dem teef.

Also, Kushner???

his mom looks more masculine then he does

Oh for fuck's sake. Please don't let this go that way. I've only got half a bottle of wine and five beers left.
DIG FAGGOT. DIG.

those chompers are fucking comical. british ancestry confirmed.

that's exactly what I need tbh, but I'm always afraid it'll devolve into some FBI undercover agent trying to pest me to admit my naughty so-called beliefs. I was going to go to church, but then its just some crazy, however well-intentioned, beating me over the head with the bible telling me if I only believe in muh jeebus then I'd feel better. i've gotta get out of isolation somehow though. when you never interact with anyone you slowly whither away

Jewish Union; Marxist City. holy shit

they're all on soundcloud. what do they need TRS for?

Don't know, on the TRS discord he went by "Aldrich" and used an orange pepe as his avatar. I assume he has a similar setup on their forum.

He acted like an insolent prick and would frequently play word games in an attempt to trigger the other arguing party and then have spergy chat members hound them. He lived off being an ass.

My sides are gone.

Part 1
Thread 1 archive.is/NwpvY
Thread 2 archive.is/8se3q
Thread 3 archive.is/QHf8m
Thread 4 archive.is/lkdFz
Thread 5 archive.is/MRdAk
Thread 6 archive.is/LQIof
Thread 7 archive.is/Q1Gwb
Thread 8 archive.is/ntqa0
Thread 9 archive.is/Vpezf
Unofficial 9 archive.is/03nc1
Thread 10 archive.is/KKRZd
Thread 11 archive.is/A0ESq
Thread 12 archive.is/NW6M1
Thread 13 archive.is/fkjgd
Thread 13.1 archive.is/4E6Tm
Thread 14 archive.is/j9EjG
Thread 15 archive.is/iqB2F
Thread 16 archive.is/hAdqc
Bulba dox 1 archive.is/yuegm
Bulba dox 2 archive.is/HzvLT
Bulba dox 3 web.archive.org/web/20170107034657/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8697292.html
Seventh son dox 1 web.archive.org/web/20170107073340/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8701888.html
Seventh Son dox 2 web.archive.org/web/20170107035426/https://8ch.net/pol/res/8703381.html
Seventh son dox 3 web.archive.org/web/20170107073411/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8704880.html
Seventh son dox 4 archive.is/jyCgj
Seventh son dox 5 archive.is/etOKi
TRS dox general archive.is/d4KC5
TRS dox general, Ghoul edition archive.is/WuH4s
TRS capitulation thread archive.is/CoPIa

Maybe it's not but he's been using it before chans even existed. I'm talking late 90's on efnet and likely before on dialup bbses.

We either have to wipe them out completely or just give up.

eternal anglo strikes again w/ their jew cousins following behind

Part 2
After dox thread archive.is/iabt2
TRS blames Holla Forums for initial Ghoul dox archive.is/9HSZK
BPS cucks for Israel thread archive.is/o3Eye
Mike dox 1 archive.is/I7eME
Mike dox 2 archive.is/0pCEj
Mike dox 3 archive.is/rumnx
Mike dox 4 archive.is/gUUU7
Mike dox 5 archive.is/X6cBY
Mike dox 6 archive.is/7OZNw
Mike dox 7 archive.is/uHHiy
Mike dox 8 archive.is/LbVbY
Mike dox 9 archive.is/2NppF
Mike dox 10 archive.is/r4Pmk
Mike dox 11 archive.is/IlCAG
TRS defending jew mike 1 archive.is/1JEhL
TRS defending jew mike 2 archive.is/8PxNg

Oh shit, mike confirmed for having links to Ivanka

They'll more likely try to sell you some shit

The one I'm thinking of was a strayan faggot, do you know what times he would usually be posting?

Never mind I found their spin

Mike's Mother actually looks a bit like Gary Busey and Gary Busey was on the Apprentice
Trump confirmed for KKK Nazi Bigot
:^)

New damage control article:
http:// therightstuff.biz/2017/01/16/the-dark-age/

Didn't encounter him enough to make judgments on this information. Maybe someone else knows something about this guy.

Because for most people there TRS was their introduction to racialism and the Jewish problem. So they think it begins and ends with TRS. In reality they have only been an influence for a year or two.

"We have egg on our faces therefore it's the end of the world" Sounds reasonable

He's a NEET so he probably would be posting now

I almost pissed myself

um… if i got branded anti-semitic, I'd allude to possible jew heritage, too, tbh

hot dog, I think you've got a match

jesus christ, no shit, right?

u guise are going to drive me to drinking. If this is the NY – Jew – Trump connection I'm going to shit myself

So you're mad at him because he trolled you?

Yeah, and even their best stuff was in 2015. At least that's when I last listened, I got tired of everything except the Merchant Minute.

That's quite a lot, lad. Don't get too drunk.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

The forums were taken down to preserve data.

Goys were going through their past posts and deleting them.

The Ames can't have that!

Have we started the fire?

Funny how the Hillary Clinton connection is getting slid subtly

I'm Irish. I'm pretty much immune to booze.

whites just need to have more babbys. i don't think the jews are going to last much longer

well, whatever it is, I just don't need people pestering me about my "deep dark beliefs" or dogma or shit like that. It needs to be normal interaction, and I guess selling you something is normal for this society. At least it isn't someone trying to tape record you laughing at a racist joke so they can slander you and get you fired

No, it was always burning. But we are making it rise.

Anti-Anglo!

No. Time itself did that.

HOLY FUCK

TRS WAS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION FROM THE GET GO.

lol

It seen that our "best allies" are monitoring our activities.

archive.is/tGPuM

pottery tbh

Hillary Clinton and Mike are connected though

Not a lot of people that I know of are freaking out about the 504ums disappearing. Most are actually pretty happy its gone, as it allows planning actual events without the spergs constantly counter-signalling. What is important here is that we move passed this. Digging into Mike isn't going to gain us anything. Regardless of your feelings on what he did, he is not the focus of the movement.

There are plenty of groups within the WN movement and they don't all agree on every single issue, but we can all agree that we have the same general goals. Solidarity among WNs is needed here.

Yes Lawrence, we need big schnozzes around to help us blow out the flames engulfing our civilization. We cant put out the fires without the guy fucking one of the arsonists.

Apparently what we have in our porn folders is at the same severity level as fucking and marrying a jew wife who actively subverts white nationalism

This, it's becoming increasingly obvious that TRS was at the very least a honeypot for WN data NPI anyone? and everyone who posted there better figure their shit out quick. I actually am starting to feel bad for the TRSodomites.

No, His dad's name is also Mike Peinovich. Mike Enoch is Mike Jr.

To be fair Normies don't really need OPSEC or at least not as much as us

Yup

I like Larry as a guy, but he's King fucking Larper. He's a fat piece of shit, and wants to institute a new identity for the whole of the US with the Amerikaner shit. It's nonsense.

antifa were the ones who doxed him retard

looks like kek has blessed us with more lols

Every single fucking article that faggot writes is passive-aggressive and directed squarely at us.

(((((DIAMONDSTONE)))))

Hot damn. I have a gift for little details sometimes & sometimes I'm right

We didn't do it.

Also notice how Dan Friedman never mentions Ames Friedman?

Not the one on anime, anime and the alt right. That one was fairly good.

I almost feel the same way, except I don't blame Holla Forums or antifa or whoever it was that doxxxed him. It's not anyone's fault Mike married a jewess except for Mike. Now I don't even know if anything he ever said meant anything, in fact, this opens a huge can of worms for everyone involved with TRS.
I'm just sad that the jews won't let us have any peace if they can help it. They are always trying to compromise any form of WN organization.

but they hid the fact mike was married to a jewess, try explaining that one kiddo

These jews fucking suck at blending in with the goyim.

At least that blonde baby has the right idea.

ESTER

Oh you have no idea. Went to war with them for 12 months over at king namefag's website. Why I hesitate on releasing this weapons grade .mp3 is beyond me.

Sippel will be in DC protesting the inauguration with her daughter and granddaughter. Why not her son Eunuch?

anyway Mike's mom doesn't have any pictures of him on her facebook.

Hitler hesitate at dunkirk… now I hesitate nuking king namefag.

You're trying to sound more important than you actually are

Ramzpaul is being a faggot again (as usual).

Not even a mother could love such an ugly fat fuck, I don't blame her.

ok m8, we all believe you.

go on.

Could be on purpose. Assume the Enoch - or w/e it is - family is in on it, they'd scrub their public image of any association

Some added salt and something that may not shock anyone.

Mine is filled with jew porn, but it's cool because I downloaded it long before I was redpilled so it's fine.

this larping is really embarrassing to see. You keep doing it too. my face is getting red for you lol

Enoch has a tard in his family tree.

Those kids she has plastered all over her FB though are Enoch's kids.

And Guess what Racial group is behind globalism

The amount of salt produced in their disqus is great. I'm not sure if I'm more buzzed from the tobacco or the signs of mental anugish.

Try not to be so predictable with your reactions 'emo.

I hope the alt right survives even if it's kosher. America needs something to the right.

ramzpaul is a coward who ran away to eastern europe. It's nice that he speaks out I guess about some excess but his generation is directly responsible for the world we live in and now we see him not even have the balls to call out those who subverted all the things that should have been held dear.

Dubs of implied truth.

LOLOLOLOL KEK JUST KEEPS ON GIVING

Somebody call in one of their ISIS contacts and have him removed please.

They are already shifting the blame

oi amigo

I'm starting to think there's enough evidence to conclude Enoch is a fake name this weirdo family of freaks uses frequently as a pseudonym

Nice projection

heh

Nah. They're his sisters.

How they rush to justify it all is absurd

Fucking Larry tried to bullshit me in the disqus.

aaaaaaaaand now I've lost all respect for ol' Larry. fml. how bad can this weekend get?

yeah, what happened to the whole antifa taking credit and blaming it on ghoul?

not at first, right? didn't they post it and then adit the article once Holla Forums made the connection?

polchan seemed like faggery from the start tbh

Fucking hell, the only question at this point is when are we gonna find out he's got a rabbi uncle who is heavily involved in his life?

Rate this salt.

Check>>8794335
You're a real intellectual now harry.

From what I can tell, they're just worried about a massive propaganda machine being toppled by a stagnant group of paranoid stormfags.

@danfriedmanme

Why is everyone who says "fash" such a faggot?

It's all he does. He's a real cunt if you pay attention.

really makes you think

I'd give it a "…and here's how Bernie can still win" out of 10.

Dis nigga bout to put on his Nikes to catch the great comet

Why do they not understand that being a rank-and-file member with a hapa wife (previous to redpill) is not the same as being the leader, owning the website and having an ubermarxist turbojew wife? how fucking retarded are they? apples to apples guise

I'm glad TRS is getting shut down. This means that Holla Forums is closer to achieving its goal.

…

Can someone remind me what we're trying to do?

uh oh I said the mean no-no on my first post

How many Heil Hitlers must I say to atone for my sin?

Also

I've fucking met him face to fucking face. He's a fat fuck. Looks like a miniature Enoch. Would not be surprised if he was a kike.

WEW

But wasn't he forced to flee the country because of his views? It just seems like this person is on your side, it doesn't really make that much sense why you'd want to hurt him

It seems like if your movement is a tiny fringe minority consisting of less than 0.1% of the population, you'd need to take any advantage, and make any allies you could get. What you're doing here doesn't really make sense, just from a logical perspective.

But hey, don't let me stop you.

Sick modules brah

14 words

TOPKEK

10/10 Keep the lolz coming.

The fabled Eunuch family

We're a propaganda complex and intelligence agency.

We seek the truth, to discover and spread it.

Stop kikes from leeching money and information off well meaning whites.
Enoch is a liability at least and an enemy agent at worst.

JUST

It's actually owned by gilford college (small lib arts private university) that I guess the husband is VP of finance or something of. It's a nice house though. Surprised the property value isn't higher.

just like sven lied to protect mike until the bitter end when they couldn't control the message anymore

So where does it go from here? Can Mike be forced to relinquish ownership of the site to someone else or is it pretty much all his stuff? Is it for sure shutting down? I missed if they said what their future plans are.

I wonder if they know that they're the only people who use the term Alt-Right that aren't complete Civics

Garage sale

TRSodomite confronts Cernokike

I would tell you to go back but there is nothing left:')

That retarded kid looks smug as fuck

Muh Anglosphere Reactionism

Looks like TRS is done and some of the podcasts are going to keep going just without TRS itself

This is what I don't get though. Would you not agree that they did a better jib of spreading a message than this place ever could? A lot of the guys here are still unironically spamming stormfront content from 2006.

What they should do is this:
1. Maintain the address, but completely wipe EVERY architecture Enoch has touched. Re-upload the articles and podcasts aftewards, re-open the forums
2. Put actual young white men in charge. That means Tharru and Titus, maybe Freelance
3. If Sven and Enoch participate, it has to be as podcasters ONLY
4. No more organizing IRL meet ups. That has to take place in trustworthy spaces. Not the Daily Stormer, either.

You know what. I don't like this styxhexenhammer faggot joining in on the knifing of TRS. Nobody should be able to knife TRS except us. And he's even worse than TRS is and is a civic nationalist that literally defends Sodomy not even as a joke.

Apparently we're going to have to dox FTN to make sure it never comes back to get rid of you TRSodomites

The Happy Merchant has redpilled more people than all of the alt-right put together.

Enoch should be gone completely.

Nigger have you ever been to Stormfront? They're fucking NRO tier.

Cernovitch is a homosexual Jew who touched my butt at the DNC.

I'm not sure how to read Mike's body language but his initial response suggests he didn't do it himself

Did this ever go anywhere?

joesmith.com/vocomm.html

If they're open about their biases, I don't see any problem with Enoch staying around
AS LONG AS THEY OPENLY STATE THEY ARE CIVIC LIBERTARIANS AND FRIENDLY WITH THE JEWS

Antifa probably really found it the way they say they did. Enoch's OPSEC was a mess.

are you seeing how now they're saying that she's actually a "sleeper agent" infiltrating the jews, not the other way around? jesus, just admit you're both opportunists ffs. Don't try to act like she was actually keeping tabs on the heeb marxists for the supersekret fashy underground police. fuck off. does anyone actually believe that shit?

At least he has conviction. You know he's a civic nationalist and not a jew larping as a WN. Until some dox prove otherwise I don't have a reason to doubt anything he's saying

I'll take the pagan heathen over the jew any day.

They were getting complacent

Styx has severe autism, he's that sperg from school who would hang out in the library and play DnD during lunch.

No. Enoch can't participate, period. His dirt is well beyond what the other guys had.

How about neither

Cap that shit yo

I imagine him writing that and waiting uncomfortably for the upvotes to appear.

At least he doesn't have a jew wife and also isn't mystery meat with a tinge of matzoh

Especially after he was confirmed to be Bill/Hillary Clinton's love child.

Good Cop / Bad Cop
Good Anglo / Bad Jew

trsodomites get ownd by cernokike of all people, this is hilarious

It sounds quite like Jazzhands. Morrakiu IS SLIDING THIS1

I'll listen to whomever I like. Blow it out your ass sperg burglar..

exactly he's one of us

gold

This I'm sodium deprived user.

Wow it's almost like we Irishmen have been telling you this for FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND YEARS.

we're about to ddong you trschan kikes at polchan.xyz
It's not gonna to stop ~ IRONFRONT STORMMARCH DEVESION

Hit a nerve did I

I'm just posting what he said, feel free to take it anyway you want.

Ironmarch doesn't exist

What has Mike said with regards to his openly Jewish wife knowing about his website? Did he keep it a secret from her or is she just okay with it for some bizarre reason?

518-528-7171
I fucking dare someone to call Mike Eunuch's mom and leave a voicemail. Make sure you record it.

The Greeks were far ahead of them and they came long after sumer.

I hope that was sarcastic

Yeah, actually I have been. I was referring to the content, though. The stale WhiteRabbitRadio shit does nothing but put people off. "muh x countries for x" and the rest of the tired rhetoric that's failed for years (basically all of David '1.5%' Duke's talking points).

TRS was trying something new and extremely effective as far as I could tell.

>IRONFRONT STORMMARCH DEVESION
and then there's this LARPshit

Give it some time. They'll come around eventually.

MIKE CERNOKIKE HAS A SHITSKIN WIFE AND HALF-SHITSKIN BABY, STOP SHILLING FOR HIM

user, the "alt-right" is way fucking larger than that little shitshow at trs, even if you include npi. Trump literally ran on "deport the beaners and fuck china – go america" and everywhere he went, every fucking city, he got crowds of 30k+ ppl. until recently, tds didn't even get the same 30k autists to listen to their podcast. Now I'm not saying Trump is mr. right-wing, but you can be damn sure the great number of those people who actually attended his rallies are, or are on the verge of becoming. There are larger structural forces at work here. Everything in reality has an ebb and flow – a push and a push back. The lefties had their push with King Nigger and now whitey is pushing back. That's not going to end bc some kike got outed on a silly podcast.

Dr William Pierce is the only person I trust.

I mean I don't want to be placed in the position of defending Cernovich

But he's at least somewhat in your corner. Instead of concentrating your efforts to attack him, wouldn't it make more sense to leave him be, and instead focus on attacking the other side?

did you?

At any rate Cernovich seems to be innocent enough in this.

I think it was just an 8ch user who did all of this and will stay in the shadows. Doxxing is a skill and if you have shit out there it's always going to be possible to get it. One breadcrumb leads to the next. As soon as you have made yourself a target you are basically fucked. They fucked up when they started disrespecting our site.

I use the dip rack machine in my garage as a standing desk which I'm at now. Its much better for your spine and gets you used to being on your feet all day.

Definitely wasn't a secret

That baby is the most based one in the family. Arm up already.

Compare that post and the way it's written with every single one of the posts made since this whole mess started trying to attack Holla Forums for going after TRS in a retaliatory strike. Minus the strange "–" in between random sentences, it's almost exactly the same.
Proving that all the "you're just ironmarch goons dailystormers stromfront natt antifa/helping antifa!!!!" posters are shills.
A prime example:

Ah, to be a fly on the wall in the TRS discord right now.

I bet it's silent.

h

filtered

AND KIKE EUNUCH HAS A JEW WIFE, THEY SHOULD BOTH OPEN A DIVORCE LAW FIRM CALLED CERNOVICH AND PEINOVICH

Slug2_ is probably posting pics of his boipussi again.

maybe that wasn't actually his wife

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/270401388704432130/270431196213805067/unknown.png

my first instinct is to believe him, but let's say he did it anyway bc he's a kike :^)

It's funny to me that the only people who have acted like they were a big part of influencing things that got Trump elected who haven't let it go to their heads or had to eat crow (other than Trump himself of course) are the Holla Forums's. I'll even throw cuckchan a bone on that one, they did play their part and are no worse off than we are for thinking they were big contributors to the meme magic. Even if we were the source of a majority β„…, they certainly were the distant 2nd place contributors.

It's got to be the anonymity. Because we can't revel in personal glory, we can only truly gloat as a greater more powerful whole. Not only does anonymity grant us our chaotic meme magic powers, but it also immunizes us from undeserved ego stroking.

I think it's just the autism, he is a lolberg afterall

You guys are bigger LARPers than Enoch himself. Holla Forums doesn't matter. You guys don't have any influence, you have no way of pushing policy, hell, you guys can't even redpill people on the same scale as other alt-right sites. Other than pissgate, no IRL results have been achieved because of you autists.

Here are websites that matter:

The Occidental Observer
The Daily Stormer
My Posting Career
Radix

…just to name a few.

How many times have you guys fallen for the user that says "I'm an employee for X's campaign/corporation/association and sometime later this week Z is going to announce Y and then ITS HAPPENING"

You guys are faggots, you're not going to change the world.

Say what you will about TRS but tons of redpilled have have met up and networked irl because of them, something you homosexuals have never achieved or orchestrated.

The 14 words and eventual victory of our people doesn't involve Holla Forums.

You're insignificant.

This. [spoiler]Plus he probably has other good dirt on the TRSodomites[/poiler]

He's a kike dumbass, neither he nor Enoch are "in our corner". The only people in this whole shitstorm who could possibly be "in our corner" are the disaffected TRS users who now realize they've been lied to.

fug

Dicky pls.

As opposed to your podcasts where some quadroons talk about themselves?

We innovated, they spread the innovation. They have the numbers, we have the practice.

Is THAT why pepe the frog and kek made it on the news?

nah, pretty sure Cernovich gave antifa the dox. ur probably right, but don't say so

I think you're largely right on both counts

So you are one of those people who legitimately believes all jews are evil then?

Trump himself is almost 10% jewish, is he evil?

And let's say he is, if he's on your side, helping push your ideas, why not just leave him alone and let him do his thing? It seems like that's more beneficial to your cause than burning down everybody who isn't 100% pure

Oh wow, a realistic assessment of the goatfuck at hand. I'm honestly surprised. In all fairness, cuckchan actually has some effect on the world. This place is a stagnant hugbox by every metric.

Get ready for asshurt replies

Nah, no reason why he gets

General Kelly is going to kill every god damn Anglo in the United States.

We had enough influence, or luck, to destroy you two weeks after you really pissed us off.

Let me know how Dicky Spencer's >1% congressional run goes.

Talk of creating new podcasts and opsec but nothing is really cemented yet. We were also talking about Fashy stuff in Harry Potter and how you'd rewrite HP to make it a more fashy story. Real shitposty material.

Honestly I don't go on the discord that much since it seems like no one is ever on anyway. The drama seems to have brought some folks out in the past day or so.

WE GOT THE HILLARY CLINTON TO TALK ABOUT PEPE YOU FUCKING RETARD

WE ARE MAINSTREAM NOW

WE HELPED WIN THIS ELECTION

Red paint on blue pills does not create redpills.

when you're getting blown the fuck out by Matt Forney it's really all over.

Isn't that generally Holla Forums's strategy?
HEYO

FORNEY DOESN'T TIP.

The TRS posters are so obvious in this thread. They throw anyone & anything under the bus to defend Meister Enoch

Forney always gets his revenge. That dude does not give up.

lol, WE LARP AS OLD TIMEY WASP ANTISEMITES (LIKE CHESTERTON) WE'RE NOT NAZIS BTW THE HOLOCAUST TOTALLY HAPPENED (IF YOU DON'T TRUST SOVIETS YOU'RE A FUCKING LOON)
MAKE ANTISEMITIC COUNTRY CLUBS GREAT AGAIN

You're kidding right? Holla Forums has gone so far up it's own ass with arrogance that we've got posters routinely claiming that meme magic was solely responsible for putting Trump in the whitehouse, and with the same breath denouncing trs for egofagging. I know "basement-dweller" is a common shill insult on here, but you would have to be clinically retarded or severely out of touch with ordinary people to believe that.

How could someone who's married to this - and brought it onto his show - really be on our side?

They're both laughing at retarded goyim like you.

Absoultely cucktacular

Brits are basically spiritual Jews

He's constantly attacked us, you fucking retard. Shut the fuck up.

He didn't claim a disproportionate share of influence. Chill out

Plans on starting a new platform or are they going to stick around on eNoch's World?

Never use that word again.

wew

You're still trying to push the "We spent months trying to subvert you but you're irrelevant!" narrative?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He married her 10 years ago when he was a libertarian

He's only really been "redpilled" for about a year and a half.

Neck yourself.
>>>/polmeta/

TRShill get out.

i wouldn't be surprised if forney is still a virgin.

He was never redpilled, this was always a hobby for him, and a way to get free booze.

Hmmm

Twitter is even more of a fucking cancer than usual right now

Cant believe I found myself in agreement with Fatso Forney himself lmao. He's spot on here.

Seems like you don't risk your career and becoming a pariah in your social community as a hobby

Red Ice has video of him being chased by a fat nigger at the DNC, he stumbles and falls like girl and curls up into a ball.

Where were most of the pepe Trump memes first posted, nigger?

pro tip: I drew a majority of them and posted them here

The pepe in the news and being talked about by Hillary were just minor symptoms of our overall effect though. They are proof, but our reach went far beyond those visible signs.

Best of Mike Enoch Dox Thread mix

They got married in late 2009, and that still isn't an excuse. He brought her on the air, pretending she was some pro-White gentile, when in reality she's an anti-White kike.

If he'd bring her on to lie, why do you think he's serious when he talks?

HERE'S THE THING: Enoch's biological mother was sued by his father

We will probably be unable to find out the details without dishing out shekels to somebody.

He didn't risk anything. He waltzed into a minefield and didn't realize where he was until his leg got blown off.

The good thing about a truly decentralized and annonymous board is the fact that you will never know what anybody of us do as we dont need to do any kind of signaling for either fame ,attetion or shekels and as long as we know opsec socks5 proxy are secure you will never know who we are, you are free to continue to make false assumptions but remember we will always be here just like a shadow on the wall ,yet shadows can kill. And ofttimes a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

No, I don't believe all Jews are evil. But their interests as a whole are almost always in conflict with white people's, they are totally and completely impossible to trust. And no, I don't trust Trump one bit, but as far as options for President go, he was the best one. As far as leaders for the white community however, we do have some options, and the last people I want in charge of rallying pro-white sentiment are jews. Granted the retards on here advocating for the complete dismantlement of trs are just that: retards. Morons who have no real convictions or desire to succeed in life, so they lash out at the safest targets, much as leftists do. But hell, despite that, trs needs to clear house as far as leadership goes.

Please post that video. Forney is such a faggot.

Nigger, people risk their freedom to masturbate to pictures of children.

>>>/oven/

>>>/trs/

reported

Is this the guy who pisses himself when antifa confronts him?

I like this disqusfag.

he's so doughy and repulsive, you know no man would be threatened by him and no woman wants to fuck him lol.
this is why the "alt-right" is such a disaster, how can you make a coherent movement with homosexuals, jews, and pua swindlers.
ab ins gas

So at least a few people must have known as well? Why would he have confided that in Forney and nobody else?

dailystormer.com/chicago-prostitute-behind-recent-dox-wave-has-been-exposed/

this is one of the antifa involved with the doxings apparently.

Which means, probably everyone higher up knew, but didn't want to say shit.

That article is junk. It does not tell you how she got the doxx.

that has to be a troll

you post more of her

So this confirms without a doubt Mike is married to a jew.

Thank you antifa for doxing two jews and bringing down a controlled opposition front.

Be careful.

can someone explain to me why the fuck wanting control on the people coming into your country is now considered hateful? Do they not realize any country without borders would devolve into shit? God it makes me mad.

Our plan is to subvert from within
What have they done
What has Stormer done recently
Wait a site that's name takes itself from an early 1900s feminist book claims to be one of us
What have they done
I'll tell you what Holla Forums has done, it has projected itself in front of the media to make them think we are bigger than we are

Just google "Alison Rapp Nintendo" and enjoy.

Excuse me goy but Richard Spencer & Mike Enoch are the President & Vice President Elect of the Euro-American Union ethnostate and the true nation's capital is a skiing lodge in Montana

She's a pedophile who convinced her husband to whore his ass out to men.

He's great and you know Fash_McQueen is somebodies grandpa who came from freerepublic.com.

Well early on people. So not 7son. Or Forney is remembering incorrectly, which also wouldn't surprise me

Trying to find the clip, it was during the BLM march on the second day of the DNC this summer.

yeah i know, i just want your perverted greatest hits collection

poor nigger got triggered.

Some folks were mentioning a new platform. I said I'd be up for working on a fashy history show. I enjoy the subject but I'd probably end up as a background shitposty type of personality like 7th son interjecting and interrupting people.

I also said I'd be interested in doing a show catered to the more autistic audience with video games and weeb shit since I'm fairly autistic myself but that may be my own project rather than any alt right gig. Seeing as how I've produced content like that before it'd be inside my wheelhouse.

Nothing is set in stone yet though. I'll be hanging around the discord throughout the week at least. If you guys want I could stream the discord. I'm a just a fellow traveler myself so I don't have any strong ties to any place in particular.

Hate is a buzzword to them meaning "Anything I don't like"

Okay for a start, 12 dox threads? Is there so much material to talk about or is this just pure, unfiltered autism?

There is something that I want to write in public (as far as social media are public), and merely wait for an opportunity, where I have the undivided attention of a hyper-spergy kike.

Once white people have completely and utterly taken control of the western nations, the world will gradually transform from the sub-standard-self-sabotaging nightmare it is now, into a blooming civilization, in which the sciences can advance much faster than they do now. In short, it will transform from a world with Jews, to a world without Jews. So the necessary step becomes not only relentless mass murder, but it will entail chasing and tracking them down across every corner of the world, until the very last Jew on this planet is hung, decapitated, or in some other manner disposed of. It will require a degree of savagery, that white people are not capable of. This transformation will occur, we part-white mongrels will be at the centre of that, and the Jews will resent us for it. But without this transformation, human civilization cannot survive.

Never heard of those in my life.

I like Fat Horny, he is a bit of a clown but is a straight shooter, persistent and tries to be principled.

Well, I only found that this two, Mike's sisters look very alike

I'm gonna stop, I suck at this

Don't forget that we can do something with the fact that Mike's mom has connections with hillary, but hillary doesn't seem like a treat now, unless something happens day 20

God damn it guys, this shit is really bugging me. My gf is being a bitch because I'm too distracted and blackpilled by this to give her attention and I can't sleep

https ://kiwifarms.net/threads/alison-rapp.18002/

Oh my god, I barely have a fucking clue about what's been happening for the past week but I am LOVING IT!

Why not both? Holla Forums's autism reaches beyond the deepest corners of space to retrieve this info, It's a treat!

Or it's not appropriate for it to be a single, rolling thread, as the chain of digging and evidence needs to be visible.

That story never gets old. Whatever problems the "right" has the left has them 10x more. Imagine your wife convincing you to fuck other men for money.

Cringeworthy. This isn't a fucking movie.

Like I said, autistic larping is the only thing you faeries are good for.

I know the feeling nigger. Is this reality TV or what?!?!?!?!

We called those people out as shills

Time to take a step back & reevaluate things

Suicide bombing your website when angered by said "faeries" is the only thing you good goyim are good for.

Your pathetic greentext strawmaning only confirms my point. I said not all jews are evil, but that fact doesn't change what our approach to them should be. I didn't say Trump is "bad", I said he shouldn't be trusted, and if YOU can simultaneously believe that no one affiliated with Jews should be trusted but that Trump is our savior, then you're suffering from severe, unresolved cognitive dissonance.

Cry harder faggot

pastebin.com/1L73BdLL
Base requirement for being on Holla Forums is at least a year of /baph/ experience ffs

Dude he literally doesn't tip.

bwahahha his own kike family use ((()))

Can TRS be salvaged?

Who is Matt Forney?

I guess he meant this one. He pisses himself in a different antifa encounter.

Everything feels haunting right now. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. Don't you smell it? It's the darkness that the chaos worshippers here are reveling in

I think that is user's own coincidence detector
Prove me wring if you want

Individual podcasts, yes
The platform itself, no

Your reading skills are bad if that's the response you got out of it.
Funnily enough, that whole shitstorm had a very similar feeling to all the TRShills crying and spamming like faggots recently.

Have you ever stopped to consider that a topic of discussion can last beyond 750 replies? Or are you of a twitter mindset where everything is short, condensed, and satisfies your attention deficit disorder and jumps between subjects at lightning speed?

of course not. he's just going to hang around and try to run it from behind the scenes like the jews always do

To this day I still have no answer as to why he walked backwards away from these guys

Sounds interesting user. Keep that idea in mind.

Should we give her a medal? She did us a favour.

Ass blasted TRS bitch nigga your little LARP is finished. People are gonna make the most of the real situation in front of them instead of giving shekels & traffic to your 4th rate operation

It was so controlled that they told people to vote for Trump! What is their endgame? Is this only the beginning?

No, the one I am referring to is in Philly, where he is chased down by a nigger and gets saved by the cops.

Kevin MacDonald's The Occidental Observer is the most important alt-right website and the backbone of the intellectual wing of the alt-right.

The fact that you haven't heard of it further proves my point about the worthlessness of pol.

Ok I'm done with this

But here's my final 2 cents: I think you guys are doing the left's dirty work. I think leftypol is celebrating right now. In fact they're probably in this thread gleefully screenshotting and laughing about how you're devouring your own people

I said Trump was the best option for President. Tell me in all seriousness, do you have a learning disability that prevents you from reading?

Enoch is a Jew. He's not our people.

Sauce on that 4th image? Movie?

I understand why they would think this is good but honestly this is a reboot of a system with bugs in it and we now can run it bug free

I'm telling you. TRS cultists literally view any government not run by Spencer or one of their people as illegitimate.

dem feels.

post more pics of that fuckhole

TRS are a bunch of delusional faggots who think they had anything to do with electing Trump when they had almost no impact. Holla Forums did meme Trump into the Whitehouse, doing more than anyone else, perhaps save for Trump himself, to get him elected. These are facts.

You're not one of them meme magic denyers are you? Or worse yet, a TRSodomite?

its in the comments to the article posted ITT. you don't need a membership

The male one or the female one?

Do they really think TRS is the only WN (>implying) podcast?

Holla Forums isn't alt-right.

Alright so I haven't been on Holla Forums for a while, can someone give me the quick rundown on this TRS shit?

Your use of nigger lingo indicates a nigger-tier IQ. I said if you believe that no one affiliated with Jews should be trusted, but you concurrently believe Trump should be trusted, you must suffer from cognitive dissonance. Now, should I rephrase that again using only two syllable words, so you can understand it?

Can someone please clarify: Mike LOOKS like a kike. His wife IS a kike. Is he also a kike?

What have they done that's of importance
I know of Culture of Critique but other than that what have they done, if that is part of it

always using a focal length that makes them 10x uglier. Bitches are dumb

There's lots of blackpills floating around but I'm not worried. Nature abhores a vacuum so something will fill the void if there's one to be filled. There's obviously an audience for the content TRS was putting out.

Red Ice or some similar network will probably take the reigns but folks don't even know what the other shows on the network are gonna do.

I'm pretty good putting a show together but getting people to actually show up and stay on topic is a bitch. I can run solo shows but I work better as bantz man. Listening to myself I feel I sound like too much of a sperg on my own.

Cry more bitch nigga

There is no defining proof so I guess flip a coin

They're leftists, of course they'll cheer a thing which will inevitably lead to their own destruction.

The purity purge will go on as scheduled.

DOESN'T EXIST

HEY LOOK, you're proving my earlier point once again. Thanks for revealing yourself without a doubt as a whiny TRShill faggot.

Holla Forums is actually busy dealing with r/socialism and the ensuing shitstorm that happened when they banned the chick who drew those political cat girls for being misogynistic (even though she never promoted her art on the board). They've been having a bunch of threads about it.

TRS is so butthurt at Trump for not rewarding them w/ patronage jobs

Who gives a fuck about the term we use for websites that promote the truth about the JQ?

Only a faggot from pol cares about making sure people don't label this echo chamber as 'alt-right'

You're like a leftist that gets triggered by being misgendered.

Gas yourself immediately.

wew

uh, cernovich is jew user, and a colossal faggot with an ugly nip wife

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

Kek, nigger confirmed :)

>reddit spacing

What you and most of TRS doesn't understand is that that majority of their audience came from one thing: the election. Now that it is over, politicized userbases are going to shrink rapidly. This is a part of that. What is good and strong in TRS will survive, as we've seen from KK and DD. The rest is flotsam, alex jones level infotainment. Its pro-white slant doesn't make it any less so.

Alt-right is controlled opposition, if dealin with controllede opposition is considered "devouring your own people so be it , traitors hang first and i dont care a bunch of fashy lolberg that thought they were a real political movement by having pool parties . Bunch of degenerate faggots the whole lot only served as useful idiots and were scammed out by a liberar from jewyork that was married to a jewess.

why do trs fags

always type

like this

DON'T YOU BASTIDS FEEL SORRY FOR HIS MOTHA? HER SON'S AN ANTI-SEMITIC NAZEE FOR GAHD'S SAKE!

David Duke couldn't even break the top 5 in the Louisiana Senate race. None of you TRS shills will ever succeed in actual politics

CONCERNSHILLOVICH AND PENISINOVENVICH.

TOO is the right wing/red pilled equivalent of the Frankfurt School.

They've laid the intellectual foundation and framework for the JQ and the moral positions for White Identity.

What has pol done that compares?

Nothing.

wait, is forney for real? also, when did Sven come on, like 2014?

Watch the new disqus comments come in on that article. They're now trying to blame 8ch for their leader being married to a far left jew. They're trying to get people not to listen to 8ch because they know they'll get BTFO.

We knocked a bunch of crypto kikes off of the internet trying to subvert our channels.

No, they are not. MacDonald does good ethnography but he isn't creating an entire new school of philosophy. If anything, the Holla Forumss are that, with their vanguardist memetics.

I'm sure it will. In the mean time I enjoy the shows. If they're gone someone will make something to fill the void.

If it feels like no one is making what I want I'll just make it myself. Again, I'm not worried about it.

Not an argument.

DAILY REMINDER

No, they won't, as the market is no longer there. Go listen to audiobooks. Start with Plato and work forward through European history.

It is a forum thing, to get proper spacing and move to the next line you have to hit enter twice. Since TRS never lurks even on cuckchan it makes them stick out a lot when they do it here

So is TRS going to be purged or what?

Well, shit, now we can make the religion of Kek official, we even married a dipshit to a jew.

lol, americans are so fucking dumb. you're the one who used the terminology.
i do like how alt-right faggots get triggered when they find out that there are nationalists who don't want to be part of their ragtag band of jews, pua types, and sodomites.

Hipsters, get on their level everyone.

wow they really btfo us there. I guess we're cucks for calling them out for having a leader who is married to a far left kike, and hiding this fact along with the other leaders.

More shilling. Antifa can't do shit. We don't need Antifa's help for dick all. I think now is the best time to prove this. I will be releasing more dox in the morning. Enjoy faggots.

But have they really or are they riding on the coattails of previous works
And what Holla Forums has done has create the basis of a theory on Collective Memetics, and has been expert in memetic projection and deduction

Or you know what? Fuck it. Listen to Peterson. He's bluepilled about the Holohoax but everything else is great.

Make sure to include that screenshot in the post when you do, so these faggots know it's their fault.

Jesus Christ, I enjoy a good meme just as much as the next goy, but trying to argue that 'meme magic' is comparable to philosophy is shit-tier thinking.

Are you seriously saying pol is more significant than TOO?

Here's the thing

It was clearly Baph and antifa that did the doxing. Holla Forums just reports on the stuff.

Dude that shit sound ghey. I'd rather listen to some Dan Carlin style history shows.

gamergays literally came here as their only refuge

Now that is a laugh

Where do we go from here?

WOW NO WONDER WE YOUR LEADERS GOT DOXED. THIS KIND OF THINKING IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.

I mean we shitposted for months about TRS being a progay and prokike website. Then it turns out that the guy who started it has a wife who dresses up in drag to watch trannies dance while also being a jew. It's utterly unbelievable. At this point I can only imagine that meme magick remade reality so we could arrive at something insane like this. Maybe Enoch still isn't really aware of what happened and that's why he cucked out without fighting back.

Meme Magick is real and powerful. Never forget to praise KEK every morning and every night.

Praise KEK

Meme magic is open source propaganda. It's a sword that will cut against us as soon as our enemies learn how to utilize it. It's an actual innovation, unlike what TOO and TRS are pushing.

Memes are much more than funny pictures

If we're so insignificant. why is the entire Aut-Right based around memes they hijacked from us?

And any website that had Grindr Greggy as its editor is shit. Kmac is ok - and highly overrated - but that's about it.

This is why kek punishes you.

This is the sort of person you should be farming loosh from, BTW.

We can find out why Mike's mother never married his father

This guy went back to rallypost in the articles comment section.

lurk moar and post less you are clearly fresh off the boat from trs. Your opinion is not needed in the slightest.

Remember that the first two books in the trilogy of which The Culture of Critique is the finale were LOVED by Jews.

died because of controlled opposition Jewish leader fags like Milo and Sargoon of Kukkad

Boardwalk Empire. Episode from like 2012. she was so fucking hot

SOMEBODY STOP THIS ABSOLUTE MADMAN

kek is real

Daily Reminder:

This eceleb kikery was condoned by and acted upon by The Kike Stuff, who willingly worked with crypto-kikes and have continued to spread pro-Zionist sentiments to the Alt-Kike.

Henceforth, The Kike Stuff is now The Kike Stuff, their 504um is fit for echoes, and their members are now TRShills.

First, they fucked with cuckchan and screwed it over. Now they're doing the same by promoting eceleb kikery and lliteral kikes within the Alt-Kike.

The Kike Stuff is done. TRShills are namefags, quasi-numales, and done.

these people literally think that TRS is a website that generates any meaningful OC (they don't).

whatever fag.

That's because he was bluepilled when he wrote the first two. Writing the culture of critique is what redpilled him.

pol's ignorance is appalling.

Screaming autistically into the void. Maybe Milo will patron him for his next fag tour if he cucks hard enough.

nice trips.

No, he was never redpilled, and still isn't. He's an ethnographer and psychologist, not an ideologue.

So is the punchline that the alt-right was always controlled opposition by the old media?

CHECKED!

>>>/trs/

Well guys?

keep on posting white crow, get them nice and salty

nice

starting to think anons that trs was a huge set up to use against trump later on this smells of honeypot ,fed's or otherwise but these trs mongs fucked up they seem too dumb so who give trs orders?

American's are so dumb they have the entire anglosphere crying hysterically in front of the guillotine.

Tick tock to the 20th britfag.

I hail from /bane/, I'm in the meme division, not the dox division.

It's not controlled opposition, but it just seems that a number of people who 'lead' the movement like to be PR cucks and/or refuse to practice what they preach.

Possible. It's crossed my mind too

wait… whats wrong with the WOPs?

IF YOU DON'T THINK THE ALT-KIKE WAS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION FROM ITS INCEPTION (COINED BY A LITERAL KIKE), THEN GTFO

Explain how he isn't redpilled.

He's laid out how kikes operate as a group to strategically obtain resources for their tribe and maliciously rule over the goyim.

1. We didn't dox him
2. We're not alt-right
3. You're autistic

No. This is just what happens to populist movements every time. If it wasn't us it would be somebody else because the tension would keep building until the whole thing exploded. All these different groups we have opposing ideas that can't be reconciled.

From the Norwegian Fjords to the jungles of kindergarten

they're not banned

you just never read them

It's not, and no.

Haha, if you haven't seen the light from our power by now, you never will piss-ant.

More likely the opposite, TRS got bought out by Kushner the same way the major Holla Forumss did to get Trump elected.

t. kike

Grow up kid if you're that emotionally invested in these pop-up podcast namefag ewarriors.

LOT OF NIGGERS IN THAT PICTURE HOLY SHIT

woah, now, let's not go too far. KMac is a god among men, and the OcOb has some good stuff, but…

this

and these

KMac is does not control an amorphous intelligence apparatus of nazi memewizards with guerilla tactics like Holla Forums

user, they've gone beyond that. they were claiming she was a mole inside the jewish marxist left

wow, so now TRS IS the alt-right and the alt-kike now is a good thing. what a bunch of faggots

holy shit, i hadn't thought of that.
WE MANDELA EFFECT NOW GUISE

pretty sure that berg is a common name in t he nordic countrys

Even without outside interference, the alt-right was always an electoral coalition. What is strong in it will persist like the tea-party did, and inform the next coalition, but the organizations themselves always had a limited shelf life.

They usually get anchored immediately.

-berg is a Germanic suffix.

also that is one chimpy mob at that place. I feel bad for her.

t-thanks!

Yes.

what does t. mean

i told you faggots in another thread and i'll say again but somebody is obviously hoping for a chan war.

>Group of kikebook lolbertarians makes a blog called thekikerightstuff with the main attraction being the podcasts and the forum full of namefags and semi e-celebs
>Adopts the name of Alt-kikeRight from ImplicitRichard Spencer
>thekikerightstuff start growing and redpilling a lot of normies and trying to build the movement outside of the internet

sorry for my english

BLIND YOURSELF, TRSHILLS! EVEN WITH THE TRUTH PRESENTED TO YOU PLAINLY, YOU REFUSE TO SEE THE ALT-KIKE FOR WHAT IT IS!
www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/218712/spencer-gottfried-alt-right

This Kushner thing is another slide to distract from Enoch's mom being a literal Hillary supporter, which there's actual evidence of beyond circumstantial evidence

Berg means mountain. You only have to worry if it's prefix is something valuable.
etc.,

PRAISE KEK

holy shit you fucking retard. have you ever even read Hegel you halfwit dipshit?

americans think anything germanic is actually jewish

Typical.

he looks like a massive fag (with his hand upon his hip) and his website is just to sell shit. He was okay when he was pseudonymous and his words were nearly empty of the context of himself.

Nope, all their podcasts are tainted at this point, they're all kikes

I think it might be handberg?

Lol.

He published (and agrees) with Grindr Greggy's position that the Holohoax totally happened and we should never question it.

from the threads I've seen about this on cuckchan they're not doing so well on that front.

kike

It's impossible with Holla Forums because its distributed among all chans. 4, 8, pl, xyz, etc.

Well that explains the dead look in his eyes.

Holla Forums isn't altkike

Thank god, this faggot has been such a cuck on twitter all day.

Your mentality is part of the reason so many white americans are pussies right now. You look for other men to do all your fighting for you.

"Where's muh hero! if we don't have one it's all over."

Easy to manipulate such a desperate and weak mentality as this.

MODS = GODS

5 SOURCES
YET, STILL THE TRSHILL CLINGS TO HIS DELUSION

Can anyone else see the disqus thread anymore? I see it now has zero comments after I refreshed.

Jewtube faggots trying desperately to push the narrative that 8/pol/ has been subverted by leftist.

I think it has more to do with us calling everything Jewish and gay. We're bound to hit gold every once in awhile if we keep doing it.

B A S E D

confirmed, the logs look good tonight

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
It must be possible to pinpoint the exact moment

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

nod um argumand xDD

I'm out. Cap the good shit from the discuss because it will all be ovened in the morning.

There's no way that box didn't have slaves in it at some point.

"Protecting voters identities" is now giving it to children, and taking pictures of it to post on the internet.

They're all perverts

How exactly?

OY VEY

agreed but i'm sure you've noticed the constant "antifachan" shitposting. same flags, same posting style. same talking points.

but having 4 & 8 tossing shit at one another until we have to retreat to a bunker would make for a nice distraction.

checked 4 true

This also explains why TRS is so insistent on calling themselves and each other goyim.

Already on it bigguy

t. kikeshill

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it wrong that them all deciding on son as a suffix to appease their daddy issue fetish kink feels irritating?

I say this with no jest and all seriousness:
Meme magic is the most significant discovery of the past century and is the most powerful force known to man. The world will be nearly unrecognizable in 20 years, all because of a few shitposter on an andorian ale brewing forum.

It would have to be one of these ones based on the time

THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING SETUP
this whole "movement," if you will, was ALREADY THERE when the media started calling it "alt-right" – and, lo and behold, some kike used the term 10 years ago and one of his good goy students jumped on the term rather than shunning it like everyone else did. Now, "we" are all part of this "alt-right" that none of us identified with and are apparently stooges of some jew and his good goy godson that none of us had even heard of or like. And by "us" I mean, regular white america from the South the Midwest etc., as well as Holla Forums and others.

this fucking stinks to high-heaven

yeah between the disqus stuff, the TRS forum leaks, dailystormer, and /r/altright I'm just fucking shocked at how many people are willing to cuck everything they hold important for an e-celeb. Not sure why they have to act like that. Just another piece of evidence that Holla Forums and the contempt for e-celebs is the way to go.
Holla Forums was right again

I think it's

twitter.com/AndrewQuackson/status/820903136554520576

the mental gymnastics is pathetic. Pro-Jewish national socialist are worse then SJW's.

You do realize that Hillary Alt Right speech was supposed to be the ultimate linguistic killshot? Think about that. It was all there, linguistically, the plan just backfired on them. But in another timeline, so to speak, that was the end of it.

Anons were never a part of the alt-kike, if you identified with it for even a second you should kys.

yeah its clear that antifachan is a TRS invention and they seem to push it heavily. All the TRS posters from the forum leaks/disqus/dailystormer immigrants were using the term like it's been drilled into their head. The TRSodomite cries out "no punching to the right" as he strikes you

no fuck you. KulturKampf, Darwin Digest, Paranormies, Rebel Yell and others are still badass. go fuck yourself Holla Forums

this was such an epic troll

oh god here we go with the litmus tests

WEW

Yeah, Thats it

timezones

only if he was also jidf, archive.is/231s4
I'll make caps later

polchan.xyz is a (((trsef))) honeypot which is why we took those kikes down

no, dude, you're retarded. see here:

oh shit, nvm, I don't click twitter links from habit

dailystormer > Holla Forums

Imagine how awkward next Thanksgiving dinner will be for Enoch and his multiracial family with Jews, whites, halfbreeds and an eskimo

Madβ„’.

Why would it be awkward? They all work together.

All sounds right. Curious where the hell 1/4 comes from besides TRS as damage control. "Omg only 1/4 on dad's side!.. oohh.. does that mean not a true jew like charlie sheen? woah!"
Did someone legit trace their grandparents lineage? Just looking at her pretty sure it was insta confirmed to be the hyatt mann model. Not sure how she could increase her jgame. Run a bank using a JP Morgan as front man?

Oh, I know. Now, think about this. First they tried to kill it. Then they tried to subvert it. Then they tried to label it and kill it. And NOW they are trying to TAKE CREDIT for it. FUCK AMAZING

there's always one that lacks reading comprehension, isn't there…

I clearly stated it was controlled opposition from its inception, if you can't infer that from my posts you should kys tbh. The user you're referencing seems to just now be consolidating the information after 26+ threads of exposing TRShills and their kike puppet masters. This is why the Alt-Kike adherents were duped so easily by crypto kikes and false promises.

speculation:
it was intended to be another death nail in the white nationalist moment but failed.
wew

it's a lie

I called this from the very start. Only wise I had the cap to prove it.

Now THAT is a find.

We know the DNC has had a thing for inventing boogie men for DECADES. Hildog's 'vast right wing conspiracy' bullshit up until Podesta leaks revealing, she was the one behind all the anti-Obama shit.

I'm telling you guys since I saw Mike's Jew wife being in with the ADL, there's more fuckery afoot here.

Mike is a Jew who had no real job. The pennies from donations doesn't pay for where he lives and having a yenta wife with kids.

It comes from a past post on TRS where they came to the consensus that 1/4th kikes are okay

you forgot the part where they blame Holla Forums for not falling in line and not doing as they're told like good goyim and SHUT IT DOWN

There's a mp4 of her reading an original poem about genociding the hebrew on the podcast. Was posted again last thread. Completely knows all about it, most likely involved heavily.

I mean seriously, they expected us to fall for this?

I've been posting on MPC for a while now and thought the way they'd defend some people was fucking retarded, so this little event was a bit of an eye opener.

I had a few occasions where I apparently brushed against the strong opinions of guys like Pman and saw them just seem oddly into supporting stuff like TRS and Weev like an absolute fanboy looking past all the flaws of his idols.

I'd felt like the guys on TRS were being needlessly contrarian on some subjects due to wanting to feel like they personally were staying edgy, so this whole event just confirmed that's likely the case.

While it may seem retarded to say, I've felt like people like Milo were pretty reasonable for promoting right wing opinions even if he could be viewed as a band wagoner. It never made sense to me why any of these people like from TDS would be so against the idea of a band wagoner, since it means more right wing opinions entering the mainstream. This whole event makes it more clear why they'd voice opposition, they never acted on their opinions in their own life. It didn't matter if these right wing opinions entered the mainstream because it was never an issue to them, as they were just having their fun venting some frustrations on a podcast or obscure website.

This whole event and its recent aftermath has also made me feel a lot prouder of myself, since I can at least rest easy at night that I don't feel any need to hide my personal opinions from family, friends, nor coworkers, because I'm frank about my positions and feel no qualms about mentioning how white people have begun to be discriminated against in recent years by some virtue signalling fuck wits. Whereas these people from TDS and wherever else have to live with the fact that they feel some shame in their personal opinion, that they have to play pretend when dealing with strangers, rather than just being able to come out and voice what they think.

It is clear anyone who identifies with it have never learned to play chess. They know what moves the pieces do, but nothing of how they combine to attack or defend, no intricacies whatsoever. Obviously it is confusing for them when they are the first over the top getting bits blown off their helpless ego.

daily reminder TRS is not the victim it always claims to be
they will always spin it so - absurdly - the deep state spends more time trying to shut down their podcasts than the incoming administration that plans to marginalize them

The forum is kill, isn't it?

Your post was useless. Nearly 1,000 posts have likely been made solely on the subject of the alt kike being a controlled opp organization funded by kikes and implanted with kike stooges/ pro zionist ideologues. Just because you're so late to the party and want to be screencapped due to your aspirations for namefaggotry, doesn't mean you have to take it out on me. Just go to >>>/trs/ and you'll find at lest 20 compiled screenshots explaining the shell aspect of the alt-kike in a much more effective manner than your post.

you can tell who the shills and useful idiots are by their reaction to dickie boys stunt

Yeah I don't really get why MPC seems to hate Richard Spencer like he raped them and yet seems fine with Weev and the TRS guys. But w/e at least I can read the posts without an account. No real reason to whine about them either. Paleocons are as good as we're going to get past a certain age.

They killed the microwave, put a message up saying everything is fucked. Changed the title from 504um to ,_,um and then pulled the plug on the fucker. Watched the whole thing.

Did you record it? I have an idea for a webm.

MPC produces legitimately good content every now and then though.

I'm about to end TRS's whole career. I'm not alt-right though.

I'm not opposed to laughing as a sick dog is put out of its misery.
TRS got what it deserved for following a fucking kike with a faghag wife and nigger brother.
Do they know nothing of subversion? This makes me think their entire alt-kike inner circle really is completely fucking subverted to its rotten core.
Goebbels looks down upon these sad-sacks from the secret NatSoc Moon Baseβ„’

I don't know how anybody could live with a family like that. I would disown them. My entire known family is all white.

And 8ch still goes on, proving that bitching accomplishes absolutely fucking nothing.

alright, sorry I misread. I was just saying that just bc Gottfried said the words "alt-right" 10 yrs ago doesn't mean everyone from Trump to Holla Forums is controlled by this jew. So I think you and I agree

yeah, and Enoch admitted to starting it. Pretty fucked up, right?

true. true. but don't get disheartened. as the other user has pointed out, they've repeatedly failed. the truth is you can't stop a rising tide by trying to funnel it a little this direction or that, or by calling it names. There are much larger structural forces at work here, and with the no one trusting the MSM and the internet allowing all kinds of new media to arise, things are going to start happening. Believe me. We may yet be going through a "realignment," as they say in political science.

i thought she was just president of some shit back in college? she's in the ADL? proofs?

this is the most desperate/delusional part. honestly, I don't think anyone over there is buying it

Everybody who follows the Dickster essentially is.

Yeah I still enjoy the site, but seeing how the biases operate is still interesting since you don't usually get to see where people are playing pretend.

I liken it to how you can see various SJWs that will voice support for the most insane of trannydom, but when spoken to personally they're perfectly fine voicing their opposition.

The thing that makes the situation with MPC seem strange is mostly that these are people posting semi-anonymously (just using pseudonyms), so why would they be that bothered about voicing their own honest opinions?

i've seen that a lot from these faggots. it's an argument that would hold some water if the jew in question didn't identify as culturally jewish while actively working against white interests.

oh and also for thinking /baph/ wouldn't deliver especially when you openly mock them.
Don't fuck with a group that claims(and then backs up said claims) "we are your personal army" - simply a bad idea.
You 'dun goof'd and now you've been backtraced. And now my inbox is full of TRShills.
Best Julay ever.

PRAISE KEK

wew lad. still not getting was I was saying this badly. go work on reading comprehesion, then we can talk. Also, wait until your balls drop before you try to discuss things with the big boys, kiddo

OH SHIT

When are the Fash the Nation dox coming?

Kyle Hunt on Kike Enoch
renegadebroadcasting.com/solar-storm-titus-frost-pizzagate-controlled-opposition-1-15-16/
Starts @ 1:45:09

Fuck off, kike.

Not soon enough. I don't think anyone cares about a halberstram dox, since he basically did nothing on the show. A Jazzhands dox will be great because he is a DC insider and has apparently worked on past GOP campaigns.

Michael P. Peinovich is Enoch's father and we think Paula Sippel is his biological mother. I need help digging into this court record.

Considering many of it's top mods were goons, I wouldn't be surprised.

All this will really do is make the revanchism that much more brutal. The more you supress something, the worse and worse it gets. Just think of how Weirmar Germany dealt with Hitler. And we're in a lot worse situation than Hitler was in, our race is being passively genocided, our youths brainwashed, believe you me, the vengeance will be sweater than blood.

inb4 Ben Sasse or some basic bitch GOP'er

***SWEETER

Two weeks ago I asked in the FTN youtube chat why none of them showed their faces. I said it isn't 1991 anymore, what's the deal with this podcast/radio shit? They started farting with their mouths into the mic for 6 seconds and then ended the show before some random oldfag starting reading shakespeare'ish ligature in a homosexual british cartoon voice.

Almost the same situation in 2011 with Voice of Reason network. Homosexual and Anglo Saxon infiltration destroyed them.

t. antifa

Fuck off Common Beaner.

Because the term was invented by a bisexual Jewish chick named Rachel Haywire

have you even read Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

yeah the jews really hate people that are complicit with leftist jews.

okay. i'm fine with that i guess.

well, my point is none of us are. My point is the alt-right doesn't exist. I know that might sound crazy, but that has been my position from the beginning and I'm sticking with it. And, I don't mean it in a coy way like when I say "white nationalism? there aren't really any white nationlists in this country" – no, I mean literally its a fucking fiction dreamed up by the MSM in order to pin le ebul nahzee supreeemists to DJ Trump during the election. I mean, even if you accept that kike Milo's article, you can see that the "alt-right" isn't "one thing" and even his article doesn't include 90% of the pissed off white people out there. Its just nonsense altogether.

idk about that, but I'll take your word for it. I listened to that Gottfried speech like a year ago and it didn't seem to me that he was talking about the same thing really… and Dicky, well, he seems to have his own little circlejerk… honestly the biggest shame in the whole world is that Gottfried outlived Sam Francis. If Francis were still around, things would be different imho

Emotional Anglo

sorry, only screen capped this.

I get the reason for not going public with your face, since honestly there are a ton of autistic individuals that would probably want to set out to annoy you purely because you disagreed with them online.

Just posting on twitter a while I began getting cock pics sent to me from some people that got way too into me for whatever reason and I didn't even post any pictures of myself online. So I'd say if anyone starts eying you too much it can be annoying to some degree.

Though when you can see that someone is saying they believe all these different things, yet in their personal life demonstrate none of these beliefs as holding serious value to them, then that just seems utterly pathetic such as the case with Enoch.

It irks me that he's trying to paint Holla Forums as 'the thing that ruined Gamergate'. Does he even know why we migrated here to begin with?

AOL

proofs? that would be gold

I don't need controlled op telling me about controlled op

Whoever that is, he sure relishes the kinda linguistic labelling that the CIA loves so much

Kill yourself, degenerate.

Anglo's are not white. You lost your "white" card when you sold your souls to the kikes to create the Anglican Church.

Renegade isn't controlled, they're just a little crazy.

Gee whiz, no wayz! that would never happen.

If you expect to be anybody within ANY political movement, show your fucking face and get out there like a man. The fact you justified this pussified crypto-semitic mentality lets me know you're an anglo-saxon.

All anglo-saxons are pussy's and hyper-sensitive to "muh possible insults in the future if I do _insert here"

Probably admits it on this
soundcloud.com/radixjournal/hailgate

Your post is written at a 9th grade reading level. Your argument essentially boils down to the relatively recent alt-kike as an organization being a 'long-con' cut short, meant to encapsulate a demographic of h'whites. You're joking about the attribution bias you think anons and the mainstream media applied to the alt-kike when there already was a persistent movement.

Comprehension isn't something I lack, and the repetition in your post indicates you haven't completed higher education or are simply stunted in your intellectual capacity. I am autistic but your post is still objectively trash. If I have to wait until "my balls drop" to listen to retards like you go on and on with your drivel, I'd rather just avoid communication with your demographic completely. I always find dejection when coming on here and realizing that most posters are just low- IQ grunts rather than propaganda ministers. Oh well.

he absolutely did, on TDS right after it happened

fuck off Holla Forums

just like a rising tide. when the levy breaks you have the weight of a whole ocean pushing through that crack. but, this is what jews like. they love it. they don't want to be slowly defeated; they want to get a whole bunch of shit for nothing, push it too far, get genocided, then demand a whole bunch of shit for nothing bc muh pogroms muh holocaust. its a never-ending cycle with these people that's been going on for at least 2000 years

I didn't think you were referring to anyone wanting to be a major figure in some movement, but rather those that just want to voice some opinions semi-anonymously.

But then I don't subscribe to Gavin McInnes views on voicing opinions anonymously.

Notice how similar TRS tards are to the Democrats?

It doesn't matter what the source of the leaks were all that really matters is the content.

They're running around trying to blame every man and his dog for the leaks without addressing what's in the leaks.

You can call Anglos anything you want but at the end of the day we're still the master race.

KILL YOURSELF, COMMON BEANER FANBOYS

This dox has gone better than anybody could have hoped for.
Also odd filename, back when fullchan used that format it would only have one 0 at the end. Where'd you get it?

Fucking niggers is still better than fucking kikes.

I agree strongly with this.

These TRS guys are so fragile it's ridiculous, they call other people cucks but they themselves shatter like glass when confronted.

its on the TDS that occurred directly after the whole thing went down. idk about the timestamp

tl'dr. i didn't read anything you wrote becuase you're a fucking retard that screams "controlled opp" and retarded shit like that rather than elucidating a point. kiss my ass. go kys

Shoot yourself in the head, nigger lover.

I can't check right now, but does her voice match up with the voice in the youtube videos?
The only explanation I can think of outside of the worst possible (that his wife is in on it) is that either Enoch has a redpilled sister/cousin/other female relative which is where he found the space to do the podcasts, or (less likely but possible) Enoch had a mistress who he was cheating on his wife with because he didn't have the balls to divorce. Either could explain the female voice heard from time to time.
Unless the voices match of course.

oil and water. All leftist mindsets are "Give me something to succeed too!". Then their shit fails because their outlook is based on fake observations of an opulent culture.
Instead of being based on insights of nature and so above/so below. Hell even learning from others peoples mistakes by reading histories.
So once they have failing shit that's worthless. It's "Your fault!", "Give me the new current top 3 company/object!".
Namefagging, ecelebing, PR, lack of opsec, etc. aren't obvious problems outlined in the entry FAQ. WHO could have figured it out. "Give us a new working forum with people and money!, otherwise you'll fail soon! trrrust me, just finished failing recently."

you do know CF is white.
Rebel Yell was good stuff
soundcloud.com/musonius-rufus/rebel-yell-20160919-136-common-filth-did-nothing-wrong

My only regret is that while TRS was trying to open the door for 'muh based Jew, muh based nog, muh Israel, muh faggots' I wasn't thinking they were compromised, just that they were dumb.

Turns out it really was the fucking kikes all along, scheming and putting pressure on them behind the scenes. For fucks sakes.

Was that supposed to be your attempt at a witty anglo-saxon retort because you failed faggot. Gavin McInnes protects the anglo-sphere for shekels.

Intra-thread reminder all anglo-saxons are homosexuals to some degree. Say hell to princess williams for me. That is of course, if you can pull him away from the gay disco.

There is literally no way this this:

has that voice

oh wait, I decided to go back and read a little, and this is soooooo fucking retarded and not what I said at all. Wow you are fucking stupid. Its amazing 2 other anons knew exactly what I was saying, yet you are still so fucking retarded that you can't get it.

die. now.

please jews I beg you please don't dox me, said Adolf Hitler never.

you want to larp as Hitler you better be prepared to carry that weight, otherwise shut the fuck up with your larp faggotry.

You know you're a Jew when you sue your mom and for shekels.

Falsies. Mike's dad probably knock her shit out for being an annoying Jew cunt. Son could learn a fucking lesson.

Their shows should be archived. The first few episodes might contain some gems if anyone can bare to listen. In hindsight some shit might stand out.

Is that a fucking joke? You'd be ok with a Jew subverting young, White males to his poz? In that case, I have a bullet for you as well.

Never you halfchan retard as those are obvious shill posts.

Maybe to you faggot.

We already have and maybe we'll change yours next. Two of those sites you mentioned…

The faggot met his boyfriend at a TRS picnic hahaha. You losers are so obvious. Meeting people from the internet is an achievement huh? Wow, you're autistic.

You're butthurt, now go back to TRS.

Kill yourself.

Your leader was celebrating hanukkah while fucking a kike.

Thanks for proving my point. I wrote that post at a 13th grade reading level in hopes that you'd stop by the first sentence or wouldn't even bother to read it due to its level of complexity, thus indicating you're probably a high school dropout. I was right.
When it's warranted, yes. The Kike Stuff and the Alt-Kike was designed as a honeypot, any user can see that. In fact, the majority of the board did, as proven by the 26+ threads railing against the kosher ideologues in the Alt-Kike.

re-read the post autist.

I'm saying that Kike Enoch is a faggot.

Aryan =/= Anglos
anglos are practically kikes thanks to years of inbreeding

see:>>8794312
pic 3

You can hear her voice on her jewtube channel
youtu.be/mhA5H5uDFH4?t=120

Those kids are from the video of Ames Friedman's "children" dancing for her father on Father's day. I thought they looked too white to be the children of Jews.

fucked that up

cute

mods pls

This explains a lot. Considering we've had raids from TRS faggots into our discord room.

You're done now.

some is better than others, but there is entirely too much disinfo in their articles, and their D&C is off the charts. Kind of like

Thread's about to max out
No remorse on my end
Shit was cash

All those inventions and somehow can't keep Muslims out. Truly, the master race.

All of your shitposting, and you still somehow can't get un-filtered. Truly, the most common of filth.

okay, I unfiltered you to look to see if you were trolling. Apparently you aren't; you're just stupid.

I'm saying the "alt-right" DOESN'T EXIST – until you get that, you cannot understand what I'm saying. And, at least two other anons got it immediately which means you can't play the "you have bad writing skills" game. No. You're just fucking stupid. In short, the whole term "alt-right" is a vain attempt by the MSM/DNC to engage in meme magick and it failed.

Now I'm going back to filtering you bc retardation

Kek. Can't win the argument, so filter.

We can. We choose not to.

It existed in name, maybe not in actuality, but either way it functioned as a honeypot.

1:24
Sounds like a kike