Spooky

Spooky.

also please make a post-left flag

Shit thread OP

Eh, no thanks.

wew

Drop this smug bullshit. A solid quarter of the world would happily see you killed for your beliefs.

And those people are my enemy, regardless of their nationality.

Well that's what separates us from savages you…savage, you can't just pretend to be above everyone else if you're fundamentally the same.

What happened to left wing politics, comrades?

Where did it all go so wrong.

ftfy fagglet

[citation needed]

Don't know who this T. Pain is, but he needs to check his facts.

Thats what all religions are about, the problem is agreeing on whats good and not.
The world is not a country.
about as substantial as saying "random anime character is my waifu", it's obviously a one way street, and sort of sad.

*sheaths katana, tips fedora, spins around 360 degrees and leaves the scene in a storm of rose petals*

And the difference is chang goes onto to destroy his land, pollute the waters and slaughter millions of his own kind, while the brit builds a world empire, you see how it's not the same when you don't isolate it down to a tiny emotional instance like a woman?

I think it's a reference to the fact one in four humans is muslim.

One in four Humans gets gulag

So it's okay to destroy others land, pollute others water, and kill millions of other people as long as you are building an empire. Well that's good to know!

kys

Heh. Someone sets up bait and people aren't even biting right.

ou know that the british empire killed approximatly 120 Million people do you? Well I don´t think you did since you were propably jerking of to rule britania. Humans are Humans and they behave like Humans. They rape, murder, torture, spy, pollute, ignore, harvest, hate and justify that shit for themselves like the hypocrites they are. They can do good but they are trash. Meanwhile you Holla Forumstards still think doing these things because of irrelewant things like skin colour or religion is an heroic act. You will propably never realise this, thats why we hate you.

This is Holla Forums, not /postleftypol/.

You're posting on the wrong board, friend.

She has the "female trump" face. I don't know why they look so similar to me.

It's the squareness, the dryness, the sogginess and floppiness of the skin.
And that look, that dead, fish-eyed, thousand yard stare , like a decrepit corpse somehow looking down on you.

Oh and the "smile", that half-assed attempt at smiling, like someone who doesn't ever smile but is sure it can't be that hard anyway.