Satanic Government Pedos Exposed

Made this mini documentary on (((government))) officials who like to touch kids n sheeit.

Thought I would share.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYg9Zz9v-FQ
youtu.be/rfG5ND1CbAw?t=30m39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice, saved

Pull your pecker in front of them and masturbate.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYg9Zz9v-FQ

Nice footage at the half hour mark of the satantic ritual footage.
I'm surprised that footage hasn't been popular or seen by me before.

Really makes you think.

The Skull and Bones ritual?

Ya I'm having trouble finding the long version, its was a thing back in 2006 if I remember correctly.

Post a webm or gtfo.
GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

Its an hour long, too big for a webm

I don't do the adds

Sweet vid op, saved to watch for later. Better make sure your opsec is good, you legitimately could be targeted for this.

youtu.be/rfG5ND1CbAw?t=30m39s

/x/ is the other way.

Kill yourself christcuck, your prophet is a fucking kike.

Someone's upset TDS and TRS is over, TRSIDF pls go.

I can tell a lot of hours were poured into this. Captivating so far too; will share

This is skip to this part

I don't give a fuck about e-celebs and don't know either of those things, whatever the fuck they may be.

Always use a VPN, and burner phone.

Update your memes.

What has atheism done in the last few decades? Seriously, think about yourselves demographically; How many children do atheists have? 1? 2?!

That's below replacement level.

Atheism is an evolutionary cul-de-sac thats 90% SINGLE OLD men.

Less than 2% are women…

pretty significant

What is this picture trying to convey?

Color photography was first theorized by James Clerk Maxwell (an evangelical Presbyterian) and the first color photograph was produced by Thomas Sutton (also a Christian).

didn't help starving Africa niggers to to spawn five more starving mouths each

Satanism and Jewry are not mutually exclusive, Jewry's message of self-deification, supremacism, etc. is fundamentally the same as Satanism. Tikkun Olam and Lurianic Kabbalism is fundamentally the same thing as anti-cosmic Satanism. The global elite and their pizza parties and blackmail power structures stemming from those pizza parties are both Satanic and Jewish in nature. The enemy of moral white folk is a hydra with many faces, it is both Jewish and Satanic, Zionist and International Secular Jew, (((GOP))) and (((Democrat))), CIA niggers and ZOG, NWO gentile collaborators and Zionist NWO members, etc. Don't fall for misdirection which seeks to pigenhole one facet of evil over another, fam.

Watched the whole thing. 5/5 breddy gud.

Probably trying to convey the resilience of religion in spite of the age of reason and the emergence of atheism

And here we see the atheist literally bragging about doing nothing
useless is still useless nigger…

>age of reason

mirroring before the kikes shut it down

Multiple mirrors, spread to /x/

nice filenames on your anime girl pictures and attempt to make blind believe in a jew subverted institution a breaking point

how's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Thanks AWM

someone do it.

thought these might appreciated here

NEVER THE JEW

LOOK OUT CHRISTIANS —- IT'S NOT REALITY — IT'S FANTASTIC — YOU'RE A HERO – YOU'RE NOT A RACE-IST

GOD DAMN IT! I'm not trying to turn Christians off (being raised one myself) by telling the truth — but it's the fucking truth. Jews are the product of Christians. NOBODY would remember an old desert cult who worshiped "God" (German word) if not for you fags

CAN YOU THINK OF ANOTHER STRATEGY THAT DOESN'T"T GLORIFY THE JEW AS EVIL OR SEPARATED?

That's why I push Stoicism. It's essentially Christianity without the Jew

i dont believe they want to turn us away from christianity, but from the spirituallity itself. they just dont want you to ask if there is something higher than youself, if there is a greater force at work you may not understand. that there are purposes beyond the gathering of material possesment, because then they arent satisfied with being a slave

bump

thanks

I understad that the virtues and morals values that Christianity promotes are the cornerstone for a prosperous society free of degeneracy so i uphold them and defend them despite being an atheist,
Christianiti has many good things but they come along a big serving of desert cammel shit in the form of Kike fairy tales and a massive serving of the cultural cancer that is monotheism fomr wich the most disgustingly authoritarian theocracies have spawned

Could religion be refotmed so that it worships mankind and the society itself instead of the magical man in the sky?

sounds a fuck of a lot better than
The first one is something a reasonable white man can perfectly understand, the second one is meant to scare niggers into behaving properlly
In the end of the day, what is more important for a devout christian?
Persuading someon to behave like a decent human being and respectable member of society?
Or persuade them that all the medieval fairy tales are real?
A priest demanding loyalty in the name of god is nothing more than just another human lusting for power.
A priest teaching why Christian virtues are important and the real social consequences of not upholding them is a wiseman enlighting mankind

You're thinking that today and tomorrow = eternity.

Formerly promiscuity was said to be bad because pregnancy and single moms. Then came the pill in 60s.

Everyone went "Well, now the rational reasons for women to not have lots of casual sex are finally gone"

~50 years later, everything is full of single mothers, STDs and immigrants and low birth rates.

So i gess i am going to see this video

Alex "its never the jews" jhonstein?

You clearly do not understand Christianity in the slightest so I'll try to make this as clear as possible. You need God. Without God its just subjective morals; with God it is objective morals. With God it is genuine 'righteousness' as dictated to us by the most superior, perfect being in all of existence. You cannot oppose God without being wrong. God being always 'right' is what an important aspect of religion; if there is no God, why not just exchange His ideals for those you prefer; like homosexuality and usury for instance? Doesn't take long until we're back to materialism, nihilism and atheism. You NEED God in religion for it to mean anything.

Jews are literally the servants of the devil. Jesus calls the devil their 'father'. Jews you see are the descendants of the Pharisees; the Pharisees are the big enemies of the Bible. There are several threads up right now with many explanations for this; there are tons of caps on the 'best of Holla Forums' threads. You really have no excuse for not knowing this. Jews are the evil guys, they are not 'special', they are not 'chosen'; they are the servants of the enemy and that enemy is 'The Adversary', Satan.

thats basically what christianity is though

why worship god when you are god? and the one next to as well? christianity basically tells you that you are the highest being, just as everyone else. noone is above or below you in the hierachy. everyone is equal and merely your deeds seperate you

im not a christian, but some of the stuff they wrote seems based.

The idea of upholding values for a reason rather than because God comanded so is because the former can be prooven why it is necesary and the later will always be questioned by skeptical people who see Christian mysticism as irrational superstition

Telling me "do this and don't do that" becus God says so, won't move me an inch since i don't even believe in god to begin with, but telling me "do this and don't do that" cus if you don't shit will eventually hit the fang and you find yourself surrounded by nigger spitroasing you, that is something i'll take into consideration

There is hell of a lot behind Christian morality if you want to dig in to the old theologians (which really any Holla Forumsack should do considering how they shaped the thoughts of Europe - people like Augustine of Hippo, Thomas Aquinas, Jan Hus, John Wycliffe, Martin Luther and so on).

Your concerns honestly did not exist among anyone aside from the philosophers and theologians, who were answering those questions long ago, before the advent of the jew and its pushing of atheism. Without modern academia or hollywood most plebs would not consider these things; they only do because it is forced on them and they get patted on the head by their kike overlords when they do it.

Having things stated as indisputable truth is an incredibly important aspect of religion (and indeed morality). Without a God-type character who is superior in all ways to us, people can easily swap their belief systems for whatever they find more appealing. Or more likely they'll just find a new infallible 'god' like 'science' or 'equality'. You cannot have 'humanist Christianity'.

STOP CONFLATING 'SATAN WORSHIP' WITH MOLOCH WORSHIP. CALLING IT SATAN WORSHIP IS A KIKE RED HERRING TO TAKE ATTENTION OFF THE KIKES.

most peeps dont know who or what moloch is though. i didnt until i checked out bohemian grove stuff a year ago or so either. so satanworship triggers more people. it isnt wrong really either. wether you call it satan, moloch, cronus, saturn, the cube doesnt really matter

IT DOES MATTER THOUGH. CALLING IT ANYTHING OTHER THAN MOLOCH WORSHIP TAKES THE ONUS ON THE KIKES AND PLACES IT ON "THIS SICK CULT OF INDIVIDUALS"

SAYING THAT USING SATANISM REACHES MORE PEOPLE IS PR CUCKERY. ITS STILL THE FIRE MONKEY AND THE FIRE COCK WILL BE HERE SHORTLY TRUTH STANDS STRONG NOW IN THE FACE OF LIES SO STOP PERPETUATING LIES UNDER THE FALSE ASSUMPTION THAT YOU CAN GET TO THE TRUTH VIA LYING.

There are demonstrably different evil spirits opposing Western Civilization, though. The Pharisees are servants of Moloch/Baal; the spirit that governs them is one of hypocrisy and infiltration. The Muslims are servants of Astaroth/Ishtar ("Allah"); the spirit that governs them is one of brutality and bloodshed. Both spirits are spirits of greed (demons who serve Satan), but the Molochians are thieves who steal in secret, while the Ishtarites are barbarians who openly take what they want.
From this, I deduce that they worship different archdemons, rather than Satan directly. (One could say they are "servants of servants".)

Good video. This should be run on regular tv broadcasts, the normies need to see stuff like this 24/7

there is something i thought some time ago about.

in norse mythology, lokis childs are fenrir the wolf, and midgard, the snakesaid to be set free during ragnarok. right now we have islam, the brutal part, the wolf, fenrir, and the jews playing the role of midgard, the serpent, lying and betraying.

The different faces of satan.

That's a frog, it's even green.

i havent even watched the video but i want to say one thing. a lot of people here are redpilled about the jew, but look into the freemasons too. the freemasons are basically the jews shabbos goyim and extremely powerful… look into the freemasons too, remember hitler shut down the freemasons; they are an incredibly destructive force to society.

it's saying eastern orthodox is best christianity you dumbfucks.

C'mon Steve, they're no where near as influential as you seem to think they are.

Do understand that they are the subordinates of the International Jew? They are the good goyim that run things at the street level.

sage

Disinfo wars GTFO. These people can larp all they want, it's just a bunch of pedos that can die as easy as any of us.. There is no magic or mythological power behind them.

Did you not see all the references to Jews in the video?

They believe it. Tikkun olam, look it up.

They're incredibly influential. See every single government in the known world, and you will see a bunch of them at the top.

Jews are of the synagogue of satan

Noice user.