Trump threats to "cut ties" with Merkel

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-15/stunning-pair-interviews-trump-slams-nato-and-eu-threatens-bmw-tax-ready-cut-ties-me
archive.is/n20E2
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
The absolute goddamn madman is going all out.

Reminder that Germany is still occupied territory.
Reminder that their MSM is under US control until 2045.
Reminder that all of those levers of power which were designed to turn and keep Germany under kike control will be in Trump's hands this time next week.

user, why would you do that to yourself?

pls no bully

Reminder that this poster is a German engaging in damage control.

Good. Make an example of her internationally and may all the other nations and Germany's people follow suit

Trump is a jew lover tho, so I don't expect anything other than Trump saying Germany should be flooded with Christian niggers instead of Muslim ones.

Nope, I'm Strayan.

culona inchiavabile

He's right though. Once Trump sees all the fun tools the US gov't has given him, he'll probably completely upend the entire world. Can't fucking wait.

(Why the fuck am I checking your disgusting ass digits)
Where, why and how the fuck did you find, save, and post that demonic communist in a one piece?

Reminder that Trump is half-German and was the Grand Marshal of the 1999 German-American Steuben Parade.

Trump will probably be a much better friend to Germans than their own Chancellor. I hate that America has to occupy Germany, but at least this means Merkel has to kiss the ring of a man who loves her people far more than she ever will.

I see this date referenced often on Holla Forums, but can you provide a source? I just don't believe that on January 1st 2046 the German media will suddenly start calling the Holocaust a lie and promoting German nationalism.

Reported, go back to your hugbox TRS
Yes thats a hypocritical statement but rules must be followed for order to prevail, just like nat soc.

wtf, can I change my vote to hillary?

WTF I WISH I WAS A JOHNSON ROCKET

:^)

Well, Russia surely won't reduce nuclear weapons while the US builts anti-ballistic missile systems in Eastern Europe against guess who, North Korea and Iran…

If Trump gets into conflict with Merkel, then you know it's all smokes and mirrors and he's a full blown zog puppet. The German elite will do everything that the occupiers command.

Shit ain't that simple m8.

Here's one that's a little frightening:

I feel like Trump does and says these things with the intenion of memes to be made.

Or I like to dream it at least.

I like to think there's some meme mage helping Trump with memematic relations.

Are you retarded? Trump has compromising material on every single politician in Germany because they are all degenerate and into all kinds of stuff. Were you sleeping when the news came out that your government is spying on Merkel? Way to go, m8…

I'm sure the CIA does which he will soon control

I just had a flashback to 1987. That would have taken me 38 minutes to download on my 2400 baud modem.

And seeing the face that was slapped on that would have made me rage at the wasted time.

It's Barron.

SOLID TRUMP

TL;DR ha ha suck on that ugly OP. Too big and green for my reading abilities. Too many warhammer Trumps for my liking.

I forgot about this.

Bad news. The communist have been trying us to go that route for years, Obama complied. Trump better not.

This.
Nuclear weapons pretty much stalemate everyone right now, everyone is scared of mutual destruction. This prevents kikes from getting people into big wars, which is why they hate nukes, and even more the idea of the middle east countries getting nukes too, since in that case they couldn't continue fucking shit up there.
we should use this stalemate piecetime to get rid of kikes, and afterwards build anti-nuke defense just to make sure, and this time without giving russians or chinks the blueprints or anything else again.

No, that's what globalization and kiked leaders do. Nukes only prevent attacks on Russia and maybe China, because their national inferiority complexes would actually compel them to use them.

The problem is, since our politicians honestly believe the libshit narrative of Trump being Literally Hitler, that Merkel will most likely be more than happy to cut ties with such an ebul nadzi.

Nukes are TBH the only reason why we didn't have a WW3 in the 50'. Or at any point after that.

Kikes are really really moist thinking about no nukes earth.

Partly, yes. But kikes are very interested in war mongering after all.
There are more countries with Nuclear weapons then Russia and China, and that's the stalemate of "big wars" i am talking about, with that there is very small chance of third world war happening, even if the kikes want do.
And well, you could probably eliminate half the world and many small countries, but that wouldn't be a world war, rather a massacre. And who knows how china and russia would react to that, maybe they could threaten to shoot nukes the moment we would invade Africa. Anyways, nukes are preventing a lot right now.

Honestly, I wonder if kikes secretly hate the Einstein’s theft (and POPULARIZATION) of knowledge about early quantum mechanics because of the effect it had on the development of nuclear weapons.

It would be hilarious if the Trump administration declared Germany too high a risk to allow visa-free access to the US, due to the huge amount of radical mudslimes.

user, you deserve some kind of bullying for that, but I'm not going to be the one to do it.

ah, the destroyer in him is coming to the surface… it was only a matter of time…
there will be more butthurt and war than anyone can imagine now… chaos will take over, indeed, but not in any way the people would have wanted.
praise kek? hah. kek is but the means to an end, making room for something (((new))) & (((terrible)))….
the time for comic frogs is over, the long darkness and decline will follow.
you better pray to the guy who made kek now, because no one can save you in the end but him. god owns chaos, bitches.
trump is just going to play his role in a play already written

26 And he that overcometh,
and keepeth my works unto
the end, to him will I give
power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them
with a rod of iron; as the
vessels of a potter shall they
be broken to shivers: even as I
received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the
morning star.

Post yfw Trump helps make Germany white again.

You will be purged too, false one.

You christians are worse than autists.

It's true but his actions speak overwise. Remember the jews like any other group have things that divide them and zionisnt jews/internationalist jews is a thing.

The source pissed me off. Innocent girl sees her friends all get killed by some mutating demon thing, only to see some kind of deity without any say and her eyes and brain explode. I would have saved her ;_;

You think having more wepons that could end life on earth is a good thing?
While the existance of nukes has made modern warefare hazadous for both sides. You only need a few nukes to decimate most major cities, reduction is a good thing.
So even if a war broke out the losses mon't be as catastrophic.

Kill yourself christcuck, those who worship jews will not be spared.

Check out this underage fedora. I'm not even religious but I would rather have a christian society than a soulless atheists one that only believes in the materialism.
Have you ever stopped to think that most people aren’t capable of developing their own moral code themselves and maybe need religion to act as their guide?
Putin's Russia is a strong Christian one that brings it's people closer to its cultural roots and away from corrupting Jewish degeneracy.

Cosmic horror is never kind to anyone.

b

Wasn't it rape?

merkel is a degenerate antiwhite whore

That's like your opinion man.

Trump is very exact with his body language; he knows what he's doing while he moves his hands about and his hand gestures. I can honestly say I've never seen him do this other than this time about (((this group)))