Joss Whedon makes violent threat agianst Speaker Paul Ryan. Report him to the FBI and Secret Service

"Sensitive" Joss Whedon came back to Twitter and started crying like a bitch, spraying salt every where. One of his tweets was something I think clearly constitutes a death threat against Paul Ryan, the Speaker of the House:

archive.is/q52PG

Now Ryan is a cuckservative no one likes, but this is clearly an opportunity to put Whedon in his place, so start reporting the tweet to the FBI and Secret Service.

I want to see screenshots in this thread. Don't disappoint me, Holla Forums.

They won't do anything and it's Ryan so no one cares

Always the first post!

You admitted in the OP that no one cares

Who is Joss Whedon?

It's about going after Whedon, who funded a Hillary PAC, not about defending Ryan, you fucking goon.

/thread
OP's a fucking retard, go home, everyone.

I'd say he's already gotten his comeuppance.

Come back when he threatens the God Emperor

Director of Avengers, Buffy etc. He was a Hillary supporter and ran a Hillary PAC. He also tried to give Anita Sarkeesian help during GamerGate.

You posted (3) times already, stop trying to samefag consensus, you fucking shill.

CTR, in the house. For what reason would Sensitive Joss Whedon getting in trouble with the Secret Service a bad thing?

No one cares, faggot

Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble
Garbla Jibble

(4) Thread is getting shilled for real.

Nobody cares

This is what happens when you deny yourself choice pussy to become one. Protip: I've met Elisha Dusku in her prime a few times and she was a horney little girl. No man worth his balls would not become an alpha male wanting to pump and eat and consume her. It's impossible

Turkroach Ryan may be bad but Ja Sweden is even worse. Fuck him.

Mind giving a little more backstory?

It's not about Ryan, you faggot, it's about Whedon, one of the kingpin libshits in Hollyweird. Holy shit, you people can't think strategically at all.

Don't interrupt your enemies when they are destroying themselves or whatever….

Ryan isn't the POTUS I don't think they will even consider looking into it. They're probably running thin as it is with the inauguration and libshit salt. Some retard in my town got a visit from the BanVan for threatening the Don on Twitter recently, I'm sure they're busy The FBI really does enjoy these threats, they love a good ol' V&B&

How is reporting the tweet to the Secret Service interrupting him?

Also do you think this faggot is Pro-Trump when he ran a Super PAC that ran anti-Trump ads during the election? Do you think perhaps he really wanted to say this about Trump, but did it with Ryan instead because he knew there would be less blow back? Do you have have contextual thinking skills at all? Also both are under Secret Service protection. It's the same kind of crime.

You don't deserve those precious dubs, rabbi.

He is in direct line of succession for the presidency. They can and will do stuff about threats against the Speaker of the House. Whedon is a huge anti-Trump faggot as well and personally funded anti-Trump ads with his PAC.

Here is the direct line of succession. He's currently in the No. 2 spot now even before the election.

I was a writer/actor and lived in Hollywood, saw her around a lot and talked to her. Elisha was always very open and not a celebrity weirdo too afraid to look or talk to you, or go to Target or some store and live like a normal person.
She's pretty cool actually, just horny and friendly as fuck

She made Joss go fucking insane. He even created a TV show for her, out of love and lust and couldn't make the move. Buffy was too mature to be his pet whore. She got married and had kids and is happy.

Did you fuck her?

No… One of my great regrets in life, haha. I saw her in a car once and she started flirting with me (saw her like 4 times around town). I wasn't driving though or I would of chased her.
She likes big guys. And I mean big

Partisan retard. Paul Ryan is essentially a Democrat and is trying to undermine Trump at every turn.

What is your experience with the jews and how did you end up here. We always get the strangest anons.

It's not about Ryan, it's about getting Joss Whedon getting vanned. Holy shit, where did all these newfags come from?

Fucking hellfire, Joss, you ginger cunt!

Did anyone ever TELL the dumb motherfucker that being a gentleman wasn't going to get him anywhere?

So let me ask a follow up quesiton, if Wolf Blitzer said he was going to kill Speaker Ryan on Twitter, there would be no positive in it for us if she went to jail for it or got a visit from the Secret Service that was publicized? Can you not get why your stand point is fucking stupid? You're not using 4D chess. You're not even playing checkers.

who cares

see

There's nothing actionable here. Saying you want someone to die is not the same as threatening to kill them. You seem to think that the FBI are going to cart him off. They won't. They'll take one look at the tweet, realise it's fucking nothing and go back to solving real crimes. Or, if they're feeling particularly vindictive, they'll fine you for wasting their time.

Sage because OP's a faggot

But he's right tho.

Still, it would be good to see this little faggot do some time in federal pound me in the ass prison.

Older Jews in Hollywood are cool people because everyone there is fucking degenerate and sick in the head and Jews almost come off as normal in that sense… so they pay you fair and treat you fair in person. Just my experience in the business. Faggot take over of Hollywood happened around 2003 and Asians started buying up the market so everything went Commie sex PC crazy.
Of course when you get into the upper-echelons of Hollywood people get sicker no matter what decade you're in… Jews become pervert kings, and you start to lose your mind if you're not strong. Young Jews now are all stupid lazy cunts. Part of the reason we are white lashing now with some success (see Soro's son).

History major who started to redpill himself all alone, thought I was crazy… Then went looking for nudes of Kristine Dunst on 4cuck during the leak and saw the first flood occur. After that I stayed on 8ch Holla Forums for the info and discussions that use to be here (and are almost dead now).

Use to see Kristine around town too. She was always very delicate and slightly sad…. beautiful

Damn, those nipples are a mile wide.

Horse shit, and you know better, because we had the threads on Holla Forums. People who said they wanted Trump to die or get assassinated got visits form the Secret Service. I fell like I'm arguing with liberals on Reddit right now honestly.

Supreme Gentlemen are always the beginning of male-Feminism

What kind of faggotry is that? It will provide zero results. You'd be better off humiliating him on whatever social media he uses, that will piss him off and will also be funny.

I swear this place has lost it's sense of humour lately, everything has to be serious.

In hindsight, maybe that's a good thing. She turned out to be a coalburning whore.

Getting a Secret Service visit, which they are required to do btw, wouldn't piss him off or be funny in anyway?

Don't insult Elliot Rodger like that.

What was Hollywood like, just living there, pre-fag takeover?

Hey i liked him in star track the next voyager9. He had that whole Gandalf scar on his forhead at mrs perigrins school for gifted youngsters

Cool, you first faggot OP.

They are required to pay you a visit for actionable threats, dumb fuck. This is not actionable. Where's Whedon going to get a Rhino? How is he going to train a Rhino to gore Paul Ryan to death?

You're living in a fantasy

He said he wants Ryan to die. It's a threat. But yes, please let this huge faggot get away with it with no repercussions so he can start another Super PAC to run ads against Trump in 2020 like he did in 2016. It will be worth it because Paul Ryan is also a cuck.

If you can't tell the difference between these two statements, then you aren't smart enough to be posting.

A good thread died for this

No one gives a shit.

reported for stupidity, that's not a death threat, and it's paul ryan so it would be for the best anyway

I haven't seen any good digging threads on Holla Forums that produced tangible results on opponents for a long time. Even when people pointed out real pedophiles in the pizzagate thread, they got shouted down because it had nothing to do curvy corporate symbols at Chipolte or random pizza restaurants.

So you support Joss Whedon?

I 100% agree with Cuck Whedon for once, mainly because Paul Ryan is an uber neocohen who tried to sabotage Trump constantly throughout the election.

Still hope Whedon gets in trouble for this though. Kill two birds with one stone.

It's Joss Whedon for fuck's sake.
He's the biggest pussy in all of american entertainment.
I'm all for fucking with the guy, but I highly doubt he poses any threat to anything.

I support you hanging yourself on film

The Secret Service is required by law to follow up on all threats. That happened to plenty of people who were reported on Holla Forums threads. So if that happened to Joss Whedon, don't you think it would be embarrassing for him? Don't you think it would further fuck up his dying career?

Can you explain why you support Joss Whedon? Did you like it when he hung out with Anita Sarkeesian and made cool feminist jokes with her. Or was it running a Super PAC that ran ads against Trump in the general election. Did you really like that about him? Is that why you want him to be protected?

Yeah… that ruined her for me. I worked with him (Lakers) and Vanessa Williams (his ex-wife) too on set of some model tv series. He was huge and so was Vanessa. I'm 6ft 200pounds and I looked like a kid to them.

Still, Joss could of stuck his tiny cock in her. It's his own damn fault, not "white nationalists" or Trump. It all stems from that though. Whedon is heartbroken deep down.

What was Hollywood like, just living there, pre-fag takeover?
It was artistic, the best way to describe it. It was the sort of Viper Room, grunge, cool indie movies, cool actors and writers era right before Hollywood officially died. Not for every user here, but I was raised poor and noticed that unlike most of America, you could dress bunny and get treated the same. You could be a bum and still be a hopeful "artist". There was a sense of artistic hope.
When the fags took over EVERYTHING became Corporate and mockery (cheap knock-off for a quick dollar, Family Guy mockery). There is a reason why top kikes like Dustine Hoffman say "Hollywood doesn't make films anymore". That will be the Jew's great undoing, mark my shitpost!

I wasn't there very long before fags really started flooding in.
Before that they moved to San Fransisco and gay neighborhoods, then suddenly they were not just PC, but cooler than st8 men.

Eventually everything became so International Corporation minded that those who could sell to chinks and foreign markets were gods — see Britney Spears pop-diversity culture (I was in her first movie Crossroads/ they treated her like some kind of caged lab rat with fags and nigger body guards surrounding her in a literal circle at all times)

I was around during the "Entourage" wigger era when Eminem was big. Pathetic as fuck time to be alive. Still being an alpha male from the hood when all the white rich kids and Jews wanted to act like niggers put me in a supreme Alpha status because I wasn't faking it; but most white yuppies were freaked out when you don't have black skin and act masculine.
Entourage the show actually shows Hollywood around the mid 1990s… Jews secretly hate the reality they've created and long for the 1980s.

I'm reporting this to the FBI right now.

Joss Whedon is an anti-white cuckold. Even if you disagree with OP because you want to see Paul Ryan killed (we all do), there's no excuse to abuse the report button and defend a feminist race-traitor.

Reported for being jewish.

I can agree with that, but I didn't start a slide thread over literally nothing. It's not supporting whedon to be able to read

How is doing a thread about one of Hillary Clinton's biggest supporters and the biggest supporter of neo-SJW feminsit stupidity in Hollywood possibly breaking the law a slide thread? Why are you defending Whedon so badly?

Makes sense, though I though he had a thing for Sara Michelle Geller.

it's not and you chimping out won't change that

Does this imbecile think rhinos fuck with their horns?

A rhino can impale you with its horn. It cannot, by definition, fuck you with it.

This is the most nonsensical tweet I've ever read.

Why do you love Joss Whedon, so much user, and don't want him to be visited by the Secret Service? Is it because he hates white men like you do and talks about it constantly?

you logic like Holla Forums

He does…. That's the point. He memed some of the top qts of the late 1990s/early 2000s but he couldn't get his dick in any of them. Epic fail leads to epic self regret leads to Cultural Marxism

pffff
Just rev up you sock puppet twitter acount
Pretend to be a lefty femitard
Give him shit for Black Widow in Age of Ultron
Then use you're right wing acounts to mock him for literally being Feminism's battered wife

This guy made an utter ass of himself in public
Don't allow him to live it down
Laugh and mock him until he rage quits again like the pusillanimous beta cuck he is

Terry Southern wrote a book about this called "Blue Movie." Not only is it hilarious, it's one of the most redpilled books ever written, disguised as satire. T.S. was a normal, sane white man from Texas who had a brief but wildly successful Hollywood career (he wrote the screenplays to "Dr. Strangelove" and Easy Rider" among other things), and in "Blue Movie" he describes Hollywood degeneracy in such vivid detail it's a miracle he managed to get it published. His portrayal of kikes in the book is absolutely merciless; I can only assume his publisher and editor hated kikes too and needed to let off some steam.

hmm, I'll check it out. triple holy dubs

Hey, "Hollywood Insider," want to take another crack at that?

Even the Jews of Hollyweird long for the return of the 80s? Oh man, that is just too perfect! More anecdotes from the modern Babylon please Hush Hush-user.

Also, fuck Joss Whedon. The man is a creepy little foot fetishist who rode the grrl power zeitgeist to pop culture icon status by ejaculating his waifu fantasies into American media. He is part of the cancer that normie-ized geek culture.

Fun Fact: It is policy at the Secret Service to always forward reports to the US Attorney with a request to prosecute.

It's true. They don't want to admit it but Jews are naturally against Cultural Marxism because they are an elitist group who want to rule with an iron fist. They like natural hierarchy, just not when they are on the bottom. Trump figured this out long ago. I think Howard Stern taught him the duality of it all

There is no better way of putting it.

I did not know this, but Quentin Tarantino has a notorious foot fetish, and he is another proponent (arguably one of the first) of grrrl power. I remember reading at some point that Tarantino actually paid two prostitutes to live in his house and let him suck on their toes.

Someone should explore the connection between numale feminists and foot fetishism. I'm intrigued.

I found him using the word Rhino weird as Ryan is a RINO even if shitlibs don't see it

Wrong! DELETE YOUR POST NOW

I used to have a friend who turned out to have a foot fetish and later found out he was getting niggers to fuck his wife

My fucking sides, what is that from?

hahaha

He is obviously joking.

Also, I sort of want to see Dr Horrible 2.

Secret Service or FBI or whoever wouldn't do shit, anyway. Realistically, this is a desire to see someone come to harm, not a direct threat. Even if it was worded into a proper threat

It'd still too retarded and fantastical to be a credible threat. OP can stop being a retard and ask for personal army and I am still not his personal army when Joss tweets a credible threat, which won't happen because he's too much of a fucking pussy.

All comic book writers are faggot nu-males.

Jewlywood user please stay and don't ever leave, we need you for future redpills about the industry.

dr horrible is a piece of shit cuck story that was secretly a metaphor for the absence of his manhood

Yes. For all the talk about the guy normalizing geek culture, Dr Horrible is a musical wakeup call for introverted nerds.

Also touches on power and money.

Don't worry. I always come back…. :/
As much as I would like to become a normie with 12 Aryan kids, a loyal wife, and a self-sustaining Montana homestead…. I will always be an priest of Kek and an agent of chaos

Is there a name for this like, 'virtue-signalling'?

A guy I know told me that if he met Nigel Farage he "just would not be able to stop punching" even after there was nothing but bone left for hands. I responded with "I think he's the best politician of our era". The guy was practically frothing at the mouth at this and continued with some dramatic diatribe about how he'd pulverize him. When he'd finally finished I said "I'd go for a pint with him, seems look a cool guy". Then he said "He'd probably kick my ass but I don't care… let's not talk politics at Chrismas".

We need a new term for this. Antifa and wannabe punk types are doing it everywhere I turn around. They pretend it's a joke and all in good humour but no-one is ever laughing about it, they couldn't be more serious. Not to say that they'll do anything, but they want others in their ilk to think that they will, the purpose is not humor.

Sure. Why not.

Fuck off.

Oh Joss Whedon. That poor Sensitive Joss Whedon.

That's what we should call him from now on: Sensitive Joss Whedon.

That's a little clunky. Maybe we should use an acronym.
:^)

It would be PA request if I was posting about a nobody I knew personally, you retard. Apparently Holla Forums is full of a bunch of cock sucking Buffy fans now. Please donate some money to his anti-Trump PAC while you're at t.

You argue like a leftist

You're butt hurt and defending and huge leftist. I'm pretty sure you're the leftist pal. I like that you're such a faggot that this thread triggers you so much. Gotta protect Whedon so he can make more shitty films about why men and white people are evil.

Here's Joss Whedon's newest plan, to march in solitary with strong feminist womyn on inauguration day. Are you going to march with him, you ass munching faggot?

Answer my question, user:

Will you march with him for equality?

If we all show up and beat the shit out of them… God damn I wish I had a ticket to DC.

Spencer is alt right and talks with trs members and is thus enemy of Holla Forums. Why are you trying to help our enemies by helping to report those who are willing to do the right thing? Reported for being pro trs.

Paul Ryan is as big a faggot cuck as he is nearly, but besides that, this randum xD millennial humor isn't a direct threat. You can say you want someone to die, but you can't say you're going to kill him.

Wtf is this?

That it is first amendment protected speech. You can say you want anything to happen. What I don't understand is what is GOPmurderbro?

u do it

actually the women are doing that shit the day after for some reason
probably because they don't want to go to jail like all these disruptj20 people are going to

Who the hell would help snake-in-the-grass Paul Ryan?

Reported him. Hope it helps.

Looks like a hired astroturfing pajeet.

was not expecting a raging belly laugh that ended in tears.
I'm fucking dying over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!