I have a theory that leftypol is 80% paid shills and 20% sub 90 IQs. does this sound about right?

I have a theory that leftypol is 80% paid shills and 20% sub 90 IQs. does this sound about right?

also, does it bother you that Holla Forums has seen such tremendous success breaking into the mainstream?

pic unrelated cus I can't be assed to find something relevant

Pretty much as expected.

You found out. Well played goyim

what a waste of hitler dubs

Who exactly do you think is paying us

Stop replying to bait you morons.

you in particular? you're probably in the sub 90 IQ category. but otherwise, jidf, ctr, soros, etc.

You're so smart.

Why exactly would JIDF give money for people in a board that is overwhelmingly anti-Zionist and why would Soros give money for people in a board that is overwhelmingly anti-DP

Why? It's funnier to watch his total desperation and his worldview collapsing after one or two follow-up questions

leftypol is antizionist in approximtley the same way pol is anti-anglo. and I dont knwo what the fuck soros has to do with double penetration

So incredibly so? Holla Forums's policies will bring about white extinction and they're too simple to see it.

Find like three pro-Zionist posts in the catalog right now.

We probably have more full blown anti-Semites that are new converts from Holla Forums than Zionists.

I'm pretty sure you're a paid shill from the emerald empire.

pol will probably cause the end of the world, but its the jews who will cause white extinction

btw, how much do you get paid? its 3am no ones watching, cmon be honsest

i don't know that that is

Alright, full disclosure. I get paid 62 cents per post by a certain organization. That's all I will say.

homie, get me a job, I will shill commie shit all day long idgaf

You're not too new to know it's been proven that Holla Forums is the direct result of outside, organized, shilling efforts, right?

pol is chaos and it works

Screencapped

basically yall shouldve paid more attention to the schizo /fringe/ posters. they werent completely wronmg

oy vey they beat us

shit man where do i apply

really making your case here

kek

sounds like confirmation bias

Holla Forums hasn't broken in to the mainstream, Holla Forums has just degenerated into having views that are already fairly mainstream.

Sure you don't, sassanach.

come back with something stronger

you don't even know what that means

ah yes, "gas the kikes, Nazi masturbation fantasy now" the staple of american conservatism for decades

jesus christ guys, I wasn't kidding about that job offer, I could do this shit way better than you scrubs

btw word filters are a sign of a weak board

I assumed he was talking about half-Holla Forums. Because full-Holla Forums isn't even close to anything resembling mainstream.

bitching about our word filters is a sign you're buttflustered. :^)

Holla Forums is an organized, structured shilling project originating and controlled from outside imageboards, nothing more, nothing less.

can be easy to miss if you don't understand that the mainstream media is being leapfrogged. I live in canada, possibly the second most cucked country next to sweden, and yet I see white rage on a daily basis

law of eristic escalation, do you know it>

maybe

buddy your scramblin. pol isn't just one organized shilling project from outside imageboards. its like 25 organized shilling projects.

We have had white rage in the UK in the form of the Daily Mail since forever. Yet gassing the kikes and having a race-war isn't really among their interests nor is the UK any closer to doing either of those things.

t. LARPer

we have hugely different understandings of the meaning of white rage i see

in any case, so much depends on the american elections. people will be more comfortable strangling rotherham muslims and the cops and politicians who protected them if trump is in power. likewise, if clinton gets elected I'll probably try to move to russia or hungary

Nah, there is literally no race-war potential here. It's just wall to wall liberals and regular conservatives with the fringe right gaining no ground (pro-tip: UKIP aren't fringe right)

We're more likely to have an actual communist revolution than a race-war, and we're not likely to have a communist revolution.

enjoy hiv from some "pure and christian" Nadezhda i guess

I would've agree but after reading this thread and it sounds like some teenager trying to sound tough and enlightened even though he has nothing to offer
Seriously, stop taking the bait/low-effort shitposting

my impression of the british is that they're highly conformist outwardly, but harbor deep convictions inwardly. so much of public opinion depends on what the public thinks public opinion is. and we're in the middle of a preference cascade in case you hadn't noticed

also I consider brexit less the victory of ukip than a result of internet politicial subcultures gaining ground and pushing into IRL

straight white pepo dont get aids fool

give me a job offer and I'll stop shitposting faggot

You seriously overestimate the British.

Then you're an idiot. The EU has been a serious point of contention (especially among the right wing) since before most people even had a computer. It's much more a case of economic crisis putting momentum behind that.

The people deciding among themselves what they'll have you believe, do you know them?

24 groups of larpers and one large organized effort from somewhere else.

A nationality is not a personality, loser.

we will see I guess, no point arguing it to death, but do try not to end up on the wrong side of the preference cascade

you bark like a dog, meant to impress the sub 90 IQs, but you only reveal your misunderstanding of what I'm saying. is english your second language?

im jus bee'ing myself

There is a group of people from outside the chans, they decided to convert the chans, and did so successfully.

is there any evidence of this? how is this any difference from OPs retardation of thinking everyone here is a shill?

BANE!?

jk, but no shit. my point is that there are dozens of such groups. in the end its all just communion with choronzon. or kek if you prefer

consider the record corrected friendo

That was the original Holla Forums.

Nowadays, as he said, Holla Forums has degenerated into having views that are already fairly mainstream. Such as "let's vote for a fairly centrist, Jew-loving republican businessman because he's against immigration and says rude things".

How the mighty have fallen.

I have a theory OP is a massive faggot

this seems like a meritous theory
according to this graph its correct
d.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/66/Random_geometric_graph.svg/250px-Random_geometric_graph.svg.png