CBS’s new Star Trek series modeled its Klingons on Trump supporters

CBS’s new Star Trek series modeled its Klingons on Trump supporters

consequenceofsound.net/2017/09/cbss-new-star-trek-series-modeled-its-klingons-on-trump-supporters/

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/05/trump-western-wall-israel/527652/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares, the show is already a flop

So they're gonna end up making them cooler than the multiculti main character faggots and the idea they wanted to beat America over the head with will just backfire in an Archie Bunker sort of way.
They always do this.

No wonder why Soros decided to drop some money into Netflix last year…

HOW BILL BONALD DUMPF EVER RECOVER

He'll laugh while another kike plan blows up in kike faces.

Star Trek was always cucked Commie shit.

That's been confirmed as a shoop for months now kike

I'm sure non-American viewers will watch a series built on an allegory of contemporary American politics past the first episode.

How much did Star Trek ever rely on international viewers?
Not being a smart ass I really don't know.

Everything in pedowood is now made on export, to be universally acceptable.

The money was what he pulled out of Disney because Marvel was about to collapse and they're starting to realize they've gone way too far left.

The money went to the funding of Bill Nye Saves the World and Dear Black People.

Nice try, Moishe, but a simple Internet search will prove you wrong.

WE WUZ DRUMPFTARDS
This show won't get canceled after two episodes.

Their version of Klingons are supposed to be fucking muslims, it's obvious from every detail leaked. Trump supporters aren't suicide bombers, aren't fundamentalist, and only a section of them cares about racial purity -remember, all of Trump's grandchildren are Jewish.

This is just an attempt to save face and a last ditch effort to appeal to the audience the entire series was catered around who they repeatedly forget is really only like 4% of the population. tumblr isn't a real audience.

It doesn't matter either way, they'll claim this was a one season series part of an anthology and switch to something else.

Bracing myself for the "Klingons did nothing wrong" threads. It'll be DS9 all over again. Dukat really did nothing wrong

We wuz klangons?

They already look cooler than nigger Klingons.

So they're all gay?

You amerifats will bitch about your fucking election for the next four years won't you

How's that Muslim cock feeling?

Hahahaha, hilarious fucking edit OP you glorious faggot, but no really what are the actual designs for the Klingons like?

You'll end up picking a side or you'll have the fence shoved up your dead stupid ass.
Got it?

But Hillary and Trump worked for the same side. What is your argument?

He'll cuck out like all 'centrists'.

Centrism is the only rational position.

10/10 OC, user. Bet your dad would be proud.

But daddy left when I was little :^(

>trusting (((google)))

and a shitty shoop to boot!

I honestly don't even talk about Trump much outside of shitty politisperg threads on Holla Forums and occasionally Holla Forums when reddipol starts communisming all over the place.
From what I've seen he hasn't really done anything worth shitting my pants over (or much of anything that other presidents haven't already done for that matter), and leftycucks are continuing their shitfit purely through their own butthurt momentum.

I can't remembe ther last time I laghed that loud, fantsatic

Yes, these are strictly the ideals of Trump supporters. Definitely not the ideals of Jews, Japs, Koreans, Thai, Indians, etc.

I agree, centrism is the only way forward for America.

HE WONT
HE WONT RECOVER
NEVER EVER GLOMPY DOMPY

TINY HANDS, TINY DICK
GUMPFY DUMPFY MAKES ME SICK

Seriously though one term.

Who cares? One term, two terms, the damage is done and the lols are had. You have no idea how hard I laughed at your post.

wut

You know that is very funny… You throw out horseshoe theory and both the far-right and left get offended at being compared with each other. Feminists don't like being pointed out they share in common with fascists and vice versa.

So is it Trump supporters or North Korea. Honestly, it comes off like they're just using whatever current political event to fit their show even if it doesn't fit and will be forgotten later.

Not quite.

"Safty"?

But they're black. At least use Cardassians or something if you want to make that hamfisted statement. Not that I think anyone writing for this series knows what a Cardassian is.

clearly the space muzzies allegory turned-out problematic and unfixable so it's quick make them Drumph voters. CBS and/or Netflix saw the early cuts and got nervous at offending New Europeans and Deerborn, MI. My guess is that before this is over, we're going to see them come out and explicitly state that the Klingons are not Muslim and that the Klingon Empire is in fact a white supremacist organization.

Here you go, Moishe: theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/05/trump-western-wall-israel/527652/

Damn, JIDF must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel with you guys.

Or are you just another Holla Forums kiddie who defends the Trumpenstein no matter what? As far as I can tell, Holla Forums is now 90% shills and government spooks and 10% summerfags.

you're not that bright are you?

So dude weed and who cares if my wife gets pregnant with another man?

I don't know, but consider that the show is airing on CBS all access in America and on Netflix literally everywhere else, and that Netflix paid a significant portion of the shows budget to get those international distribution rights.

Mentally ill queers are pumping prepubescent children full of hormones and paying plastic surgeons to mutilate their genitals, and Europe is being converted into a third world hellhole where niggers and sandniggers are given a freepass to rape 10 year olds because of "cultural miscommunications". Obviously any backlash towards such things makes you just as bad as them.

STD is like some terrible tumblr fanfic.

Why do they do this?
Why not have a standalone character that's not related to the other characters?
This is too much "Star Wars" prequels for my taste.

the show is only on netflix in foreign countries afaik, here in NA it's on CBS' own streaming service, which means it will flop beyond reality.

It's like they want us to call her a Mary Sue. Are they fishing for that now? The Star Wars thing got a lot of attention.

Isn't STD a show so bad the people that made it are trying to stop it from coming out because if that happens they'll lose eve more money?

Is alienating half the audience part of their plan?

Voyager should have been the last of Star Trek.

7 of 9's T&A triumphing over Janeway's bland feminism is a good enough note to go out on.

honestly i have to hand it to them, this is a good play. i can admit when my enemy does something effective.

but yeah I hope no one watches this and it gets treated like soviet propaganda like the rest of msm