Remember when Cartoon Network knew a thing or to about fun?

Remember when Cartoon Network knew a thing or to about fun?

Wow didn't even know they did that. Never saw that ad as a kid.

That is pretty clever

My fucking god this pisses me off to much

EVERYTHING was ruined post 2007

Shame memberberries is a tired meme

?

'Member memberberries?

2008. This fucking year. What caused so many good things to die this year? Why did companies start to go maximum overjew? Why did Social Justice begin to rise? Why did our culture turn into this obsession with memes trying to be the new Epic Fail Guy and "self-depreciating" I-hate-myself jokes (you see it all over the place in normafag zones like Tumblr and Facebook. It's always "LOL I'M SUCH TRASH") rather than trying actual humor?

Why 2008? Why then?

I guess because nerdy stuff became cool so regular people could emulate it. I remember reading some infograph which states that it all began with the Big Bang Theory.

Making the internet easier to access anywhere certainly didn't help, plus social media sites like Facebook, tumblr, and twitter took off.
Because its the few ones people can "relate" and an easy way to get laughs. I am in a army base and I always hear guys saying "we should make a meme out of this, I bet it would take off!" Or "that would make a good meme!". I don't know why but the us military really likes memes, see them in presentations more than I've wanted to. Its just downright depressing

Thanks, Obama.

It was the year the Berenstain and Berenstain universes collided, sending many of us to the wrong universe.
I'm sure in the Berenstein universe there are a bunch of SJWs crying on image boards about how toxic modern culture and media is and lamenting the fact that none of their fucking stupid movements gain any traction.

toonami was my childhood mayne.

(checked)
>the one called (((Berenstein))) fucks everything up
EVERY FUCKING TIME

remember the city?

It was the year your precious bubble popped.

I remember. Those were good times.

jesus christ I never watched it because it looked like shit
had no idea it was 2007

normalfags in general trying to force memes is cringy, it's like seeing people try to greentext on facebook, just doesn't fit

>tfw no like-minded cartoon lovers and animators to start up an animation business devoid of memes and 'humor'' but allows fun with

I thought 2007 was the bad year?

I'm just waiting for them to destroy Ed Edd n Eddy at this point.

I have yet to seen any at my unit but i assume it's only a matter of time. Tell me, have you gotten the "trannys are joining" brief? Although she was praising the new changed she was clearly uncomfortable with the idea as was everyone else in the room.

Can you taste it, user? Pure unblended shit

They won't. Antonucci and his study still have more control over that property than CN do.

Remember when they appreciated the classics and didn't just dump them all off on Boomerang because they didn't want to look old? Remember how nice everything on CN and AS was before the Boston Bomb Scare happened? Or when we have shit like Cartoon Planet to show us the potential of many animators and when we even had the chance to vote for which pilots could be made into a show which resulted in two of some of the best toons CN ever had? Fuck it all honestly.

Life is suffering.

lol nigga look at your shit

Its all blurry and sounds like crap and you think that looks good? lol

Keep eating your memberberries losers and talking about ed edd n eddy being good or something. Ugliest cartoon. Period.

John McCain would have been a shit president as well.

Because memes are the DNA of the soul.

I would prefer ed edd n eddy's art style over the poorly done CalArts art style seen in many CURRENT YEAR shows because at least no other show looks like it and its art style is more original.

Satan please, do not bring this evil upon us.

Pitiful.

I was saying no one uses it anymore, >dumbass.png

Satan please don't….

They would make the Eds white trash and Cankers rich if anything.

I remember a thread from last year explaining that every 7 years crazy shit happens that slowly change the way of life or something like that. Also there was a srceenshot of that very thread; does anybody have that?

no not yet, but i am still in AIT so its likely a younger generation thing, i was actually surprised we didn't get that talk. Even more surprised that we didn't do anything for lgbt month, which apparently we where suppose to.

any news on this? Its always nice seeing old creators getting work again

You mean this?

This is why Antonucci refused to make a modern Ed Edd n' Eddy thank God he still has the rights to his creation.

Thanks