Demoralizing the Left during Trump’s presidency

This weekend Donald Trump is going to be inaugurated as our president of the United States, but that doesn’t mean that the battle is over. The Left is going to do everything in its power to oppose Trump during these 4 to 8 years. This is a good opportunity to demoralize the left during Trump’s presidency. We all saw how distraught the Left was when Trump won the election that they taught their pozzed, little world was crumbling down to pieces. I say it is time to demoralize the Left for what they did to us over these past 8 years for pozzing our society and defeat them until they have no will to fight. One idea I thought about demoralizing the Left is to destroy their sacred golden cows they worship so much. They Left destroyed our beliefs and traditions that have meaning and value, it is fair to destroy theirs. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKCIFXqhLzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now is the time to abandon rightwing activism. TRS is a fraud and collapsing.

Civic Nationalism has crushed the Alt-Right
Hail our new leaders Mike Cernovich and Paul Joseph Watson

>>>/cuckold/

I wonder who's behind this post.
The fight has only begun with Trump, this is just a starting point that we've been pushing for the past year

Well said moisha. Fellow nazis, let's go doxx more right wing podcasters.

exactly. Trump proved that anti-racism is the true path toward progress

I'm wearing this shirt at my university's anti-Trump rally this Friday

I am sick and tired of these libshits invading Texas and trying to bring their California cancer along with it

kek

Enjoy some salt from the left. They're already ready to deport themselves to hell.

What a symbolic image. A symbol of great degeneracy hanging itself for a semi-slow death, bettering the rest of normal society.

Openly call out Israel, don't shirk away from racial statistics, point out common leftist fallacies in front of people, and most importantly MAKE THAT SHIT DANK. The overton window has changed in such a way that things like that is accepted as long as it doesn't come off forced or you are trying to make a point. Make fun of kikes in a cheeky way in the store, laugh when a niglet does something and link it to lower IQ, look disapprovingly at foreigners that try to stick out. There will be a point where it will become so common hollyweird will either be forced to make content that reflects this or die and make room for new companies that will take that chance.
IT'S A NEW AGE, PEOPLE! LOOK ALIVE!

Hello Holla Forums, this is the first thread I have ever made. Been a lurker for a few years. Something occurred to me while reading a thread about kek and memes. The belief that through memes we can influence reality has been a hot topic on here for a while. Now, as someone who enjoys indulging in threads about real instances of meme influenced events, a real but scary possibility occurred to me. What would happen if the internet was cut off for the majority of humans, the ones who use it mainly for media consumption? Have we forgotten how and why memes spread so quickly? To (((them))) it seems the internet is a privilege, not a right for the masses. What if they decide to take away our ability to access internet anymore? Will our ability to influence reality diminish because we can't communicate instantaneously on a massive scale anymore? What then?

Trump's very existence does the heavy lifting, OP. Anything we will do will pale in comparison.

Not that that should stop us or anything…

They've been trying to hold back and cut us off from the internet for years. To much pressure from all sides. However if the internet suddenly shut down on a global or even country wide scale it would be total anarchy. The government can barely function and 99% of businesses would be absolutely fucked. Logistics would also be fucked because it nearly all goes through the internet. I think it is estimated billions would be lost because most money is also electronic and without the internet can not be accessed.

You want to see shit hit the fan take out the internet and see how fast we go back to killing each other with sticks.

It's not enough they hold out hope that Trump can still be impeached because MUH RUSSIANS.

I want to so bad I hate the left they are all commies jew puppets sucking jew cock for money they standing on a soap box for their masters yet needs to be said ivanka fucks a jew and spits out monstrosities from her brainwashed cunt and that just ain't cool shiiiiet and not just her other family members of his and him himself All the 3d shit you talking he has I think not if a billionaire can't keep his own daughter from shitting out rat kikes why have the money in the first place you aren't doing anything good for your own kind yet claim you good for everyone …We need Trump now but he is far from redpilled and his family will be shitted into the dirt by letting kikes into it.No kike fed reserve non of those jew rats would have a dime.

get a bunch of your friends together with vuvuzelas and just BLOOT BLOOT BLOOT over them
youtube.com/watch?v=bKCIFXqhLzo

If they do it without 100% proven, no-doubt-in-our-minds evidence, they launch Civil War II: Electric Pence Boogaloo. Maybe that's just what they want, but I'm pretty sure most of us have no problem with that, either. Too much shit has been slung at us by the leftists to go unanswered.

Trump is not going to be impeached dumb ass lmao problem is the gd kikes in his family all jews need to be gassed

stop falling for the click bait I think they knew he was going to win but perfect wedge to blah blah their bullshit once he won they seen him coming a mile away hence this fucking jews in his family now consider ivanka an anchor baby factory for rat jews

Throw all of their leaders in prison. Hang Hillary 2017.

The more the MSM keeps on publishing more fanfictions as stories, the more the leftists will lap it up in a frenzy to try and get anything they can to stump him, these outlandish fanfictions are not only so outlandish that makes the regular populace pissed off at the MSM, but also the leftists sound even more out of touch with reality and less believable.

Plus, they've called people that disagree with them hitler, racist, and every other adjective and noun in their ad-lib book. Yet they're surprised that the people they've been running their mouths off to didn't vote for the other person.

Realistically, just give the leftists adult coloring books to distract them for the next 4-8 years (because those actually fucking exist) Or invade their communities and turn their logic against themselves to a point where they fight amongst themselves while spreading redpills.

Turnabout is fair play. Heaven knows they've pushed a lot of their faggoty shit on us, over the years.

True, but I was thinking more on destroying their beliefs the Left holds sacred but pozzed. Like how a conqueror destroys a conquered civilization by destroying their gods, building, beliefs, and institutions. The best way to hit them is by conquering the universities.

Hey now, adult activity books are an amusing gag gift

go back to wherever you came from

you been here long enough to know yet can't say that Ivanka's poor choice in furthering her line is absolute bullshit and a complete infiltration by financial usury smh be smarter white man

I forget where the picture is or shit, but I remember a picture being posted where a supposed leftist came to 8/pol/ and mentioned how most leftists and libs actually fear us because they can't do the same shit to weak willed fags to convert them, and instead many of them that come to places like here end up being converted to our side or leave with the red pills of doubt seeded deeply inside them, forever changing and making them unable to get along with whom they once considered co-horts and are then ostracized for "wrong think".

who the fuck are you replying to, newfag nigger retard?

yo mama wait is she dead opps

touched on something jew might not like you fking faggot.

You don't need your mother's permission to swear, you know.

Can't tell if trolling or retarded.

took you a while to come up with that and it was lame nevertheless blow a jew dick you fucking punk …tell you what bend over bibi coming for you

aaaaannnnnnnnndddd gone. bye jew

I agree. I heard some podcaster is tangentaly related to an ambiguous item im suspicious of so i say we help antifa tear it all down… power to the proletariat

they are not right wing they just been fed what they should be by jews and have no concept of NATSOC because ofc they don't teach them that or even leave it as an option yet as they see the disgusting jew world around them they gravitate towards it yet don't know what it is ….only natural WAKE THEM UP.

Usury usury herp derp.

Fuck off abu.

White civilization was built on leveraged money. Grow the fuck up.

Youd have no fucking business or fuck anything without it you 15yo stupid fuck

Best way to do so is by getting their adresses and mail them mirrors so that they can see themselves
Nothing more demoralizing than that
nigga we do that on a daily basis here.
How many times today have you triggered a leftard just for the salty luls?
The left is alrready in ruins before the public eye, we shone a very bright spotlight over them and the whole world saw how rotten they are, everybody could smell the stink but nobody knew where it came from, now they do
Haven't you noticed the term "lefty" is being used as ian nsult latelly
The only thing they can do is have the media aply cosmetics to their disfigured face and retreat into their Marxist Universities hug boxes wich by the way are hurting just as much as the press
9% is not just the number of population that still trust the Media, it's also the number of new students in most of these commie unis
You are proposing we stop their half crumbled sand castle when we can all clearly see the tsunami closing in on the distance, just sit back, relax, enoy the show, point your finger at them and laugh

poe's law?

Dubs confirm newfag who needs to GTFO

GO AWAY

You don't have to they will do that for themselves.

The left wing is pushing the frankfurt school so hard they are redpilling poor whites at warp speed with the revelation that help isn't for them but for underprivileged groups instead and they are better off which is frankly bullshit.

Jobs are being automated,computerized or given to foreigners but you cannot find a university giving help to the white unemployed or a single union which isn't spouting the trotskyist lie of racism.

so guess what they are hoping hispanics,latinos and blacks will elect hillary along with haf of madison wisconsin and that will be enough to win the election. That is unachieveable.

Dukakis and Bernie were about the only two people who got it in twenty years.

and what did you see? soros's little errand boys BLM discredit bernie and then he is forced to give in to shillary. and then they wonder why they lost.

☆ checked
Witam i pozdrawiam

DOES THIS MARK THE END OF WESTERN DECAY? THE GREAT REVIVAL?

This! Victory now is meaningless if the next generations are just as brainwashed.
A heavy push to fix education has to be made.

(heiled)
Well like some other anons said, if internet was completely cut off it wouldn't take things long to sink to complete and total anarchy. However, I feel it goes without saying that it would be a time of doom more for the left than the right. They're outnumbered in guns, resources, people, intelligence, and territory by the right; meanwhile most lefties can't stand not browsing their phone for more than 2 minutes at a time. Nevermind the fact that regions that are famously blue are the ones that depend on food from red territory. They wouldn't last a month without internet, not even two weeks maybe.

It'd be a mix of good and bad. Bad, we'd have our meme magic temporarily cut off. Good, the purge of the left wing will happen much much faster and sooner.

its impossibel to demoralize them, they have no morals. just provoke them to show their own colors. throw a bunch of facts at them at once, and watch them fucking go insane. they dont know how to think rationally. so if you see one in a group pushing their emotional agenda, confront them with facts. it will end with you laughing and them crying and having a breakdown. ive seen it. its alot of fun.

I doubt anyone's cutting off the Internet. But if it happens and anarchy rose from the darkness, the sjws would be utterly fucked. Look at the map of electoral results, most of the democucks are herded into major cities and despise guns. Cities are easier to lockdown by martial forces, but likewise much more unlikely to have sustainable food supplies. Looting will start almost immediately. People will defend themselves, or just start killing each other for food out of necessity.

If SHTF, the liberal bastions will literally consume themselves, while more arable and conservative regions will probably get by with a few break-ins… dissuaded by property owners guns.

I do this. I hang out in places like Huffpo and have a couple personalities that stir up shit in the comment sections. One is a POC feminist that always attacks white feminists and tells them they need to sit down and shut up or they need to "interrogate their own white supremacy". The white women are already getting pissed off at this shit–they're beng insulted by mud feminists with the Women's March. White women are the biggest group that could be pulled away. My POC feminist also attacks the gay men too, accusing them of gay privilege and misogyny, etc.

The funny thing is I can be rude and hateful toward white women and gays and the comments never get moderated. But I get notices someone responded to my comments and 4/5 times the response was deleted by mods. So I figure people get mad and respond, and then get even angrier when they realize the progressive website is silencing them.

We have to LOOK better than them as well. Anons, NOW is the time to chizzle your body if you're still an autistic NEET wad of cookie dough

The KISS principle suggests we just blackpill them inside and out.
They've done it to themselves, what with the "our democracy has failed!" rhetoric. Steer their hate away from the small, significant bits of efficacy they possess and aim their angst at the most permanent institutions of our government. They will keep ramming their heads against the wall trying to change them. They can try but the electoral college will not be "fixed." They can try but California will never secede. They can try to impeach but Trump's too smart to do anything impeachment-worthy. They can try but there will be no constitutional amendments - that they like, at least.
Defeatism will consume them. Bury their hopes and dreams before they realize they can do something to stop you.

Why is working in steel factoires and coal mines bad again? Isn't the pay top dollar?

I had been toying with an idea that I have called operation staplegun, obviously stolen from operation paperclip where the great minds of Germany where brought into America, the only difference with operation staplegun is that is that it would be to oust the gutter minds from the education sector. Trump has made a good pick for education and it looks like he is set to try and return to and restore a more traditional education, but this is going to be a big battle for him as it would be hard to just cull of all of the comunists spouting cultural marxism in schools and colleges so I have been thinking we should give him a helping hand.

The goal of operation staplegun would be to find names of all faculty staff and then delve deeply into their social media etc to find incriminating evidence, similiar to to the drexell white genocide tweet over christmas I guess, or perhaps even comet ping pong style instagram accounts showing a lust for satan or peadophilia. It would strictly be a research operation for the immediate future, any attack on persons would probably cause the rest of them to start shutting down accounts or switching to private. Collect, collate, and archive all incriminating evidence to be used later on to help Trump get rid of some of the lecturers and replace them with more traditional or slightly right leaning lecturers later. Hopefully we can stop these education centres producing so many damn libtards and we might actually have a chance of producing some more conservative voters for the end of Trumps reign.

Operation staplegun

1 - List all faculty members of institutes

2 - Delve into their social media accounts looking for incriminating evidence, facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

3 - Collect, document, and archive all incriminating evidence for future use (do not attack any individuals until all research avenues have been utilised and exhausted)

4 - After research period is over then use evidence to damage individuals reputations and hopefully help them lose their jobs so Trump can have an easier time getting the commies out.

There has to be a cull because when Trumps term comes to an end there will have been a boat load of liberals who graduated and have become voters, they need converting now. I'm just concerned that there won't be many conservative tutors around to fill the gaps, with liberal students becoming liberal teachers generation after generation we have reached a peak of institutional libtarbness. But yeah, smash marxism from the education system and rid it of degenaracy and hopefully get the next few generation of graduates away from this bullshit and instill some more natural traditional views in them before it gets even more out of hand.

Leftist Sacred Traditions:

-Facebook Likes/Comments and Attention
-Hollywood Celebrities
-Talk Show Hosts on TV
-The Narrative (Oy Vey Tales)
-The Civil Rights Era
-Evil Presidents: Nixon, Ronald, Bush
-The Liberated Strong Beautiful Black Woman
-Powerful Immigrant Stories About Growing Up Arab In America
-"Music and Art Are Liberal!"

Well, they are correct on that. They were Leftist cunts.

-Facebook Likes/Comments:
anyone who cares about their Facebook page significantly and puts any amount of time and energy into their Facebook persona on a daily basis is a unsexy loser

-Hollywood Celebrities:
they are all cold self-interested businesspeople, not artists, who work in the name of their brand image in order to market themselves as much as possible, they are not above anyone they are simply walking businesses on legs with faces instead of logos not interesting or intelligent human beings that you know

-Talk Show Hosts on TV:
???
-The Narrative (Oy Vey Tales of Evil Europeans/WesternPeople And Good Jews)
???

-The Civil Rights Era
hyped up business totally fake, made up 90% MLK was a cutthroat politician looking out for his own interests not a light hearted good guy, Rosa Parks was an ad campaign for Coca Cola, Harriet Tubman was made up by Hollywood writers trying to sell a big new story to make movies

-Nixon Was Bad
Nixon was a good guy trying to protect America from communists getting power

-Liberated Beautiful Black Woman
hot ass pussy hell yeh thick looking bad ass bitch hell yeah ho
(basically the “Beautiful Black Woman” trope is meant to portray a sacred black woman, the image is intended to show her as pure, not a whore, whereas everyone else is a whore, dumb whore)
thus turn her into a whore like they have turned white women into whores, there is no “liberated beautiful black woman” only cock thirsty hos looking to ride Tyrone

Bernie was a controlled kike shill opposition to drive the discussion further left. He succeeded and got paid for helping Hillary get the nomination. He wants global authoritarianism and is as fake as fuck. I don't know what exactly you're trying to say, but it sounds like you think Bernie understood some kikery and was trying to expose it, rather than him being a big part of it.

either the shillings gotten exceptionally worse or we have an influx of plebbits recently
the left has no golden/sacred cows
it could come out tomorrow with hard evidence bernie sanders and the entire democratic party of the USA along with many famous civil rights activists and open borders activists are part of an international cabal of murderous pedophile cannibals and nothing would change in their hearts and minds

How delightfully diabolical. I like you.

(checked)
you make me proud user. Burn it down.

What is that?

a castrated and insane man

This, the reason why Europeans didn't riot en masse after the ISIS attacks and the sexual assault of white women is because they are too used to living their comfortable lives with their beloved technology on their side at all times, but take this away and the government would lose a lot of control over its people and the events of the last couple of years would have been met with a lot of more violence (I think at least).

On the other hand…without internet we would have to go back to the time where TV and newspapers are main sources of information for a lot of people and both industries are owned by kikes so perhaps people would actually become more bluepilled in a situation like that, I'm not sure anymore.

Don't know, face gives off dyke vibes to me

Did you just respond to your own post you fucking retard?

estrogen can do that to a man
its the shoulders that make me say man
and the hips
the face looks feminized and ugly/brutish at the same time
but ive found not to trust faces tbh

They honestly don't believe that there are millions of Americans who will gladly work physically demanding jobs for good pay. That cap demonstrates how disconnected from reality these kikes are. Completely clueless.

Female wrestlers etc. have shoulders like that too.

the hips look too slender to me also

A good idea, but most teachers will have already placed their social media accounts behind acronyms to avoid students finding their details. Being a teacher requires (at least up here in Canada) that you uphold a socially responsible identity even when you're not working. A friend of mine who's a teacher effectively had to stop going to nudist beaches because of this. All the friends of mine that I know are involved in education have hidden their names within social media. This project would be far harder than you expect.

HERE:

THATS A MAN.

this?
sage for off-topic

NAH HES TALKING ABOUT THAT THREAD BY A PAID SHILL TIER MARXIST WHO SPILLED THE BEANS THAT THE LEFT IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING TERRIFIED OF US BECAUSE THEY CANT ATTACK US WITHOUT RISKING THEIR 'SOLDIERS' LEAVING THEM AND JOINING OUR CAUSE.

TRUTH ALWAYS DEFEATS A LIE, ITS JUST THAT THE TRUTH TAKES A WHILE TO WAKE UP. WE'VE DRAGGED HIS ASS OUT OF BED AND STUFFED HIM INSIDE HIS ARMOR AND DREW HIS SWORD AND NOW HE IS AWAKE.

The field of education is key to victory, its exactly why the leftists went their first. Becuase they're the people who are going to be in important places in society, media, politics, law etc to influence mainstream thinking.

no need to shout

In the States, deliberately shutting down the net or seriously restricting its use would be on par with turning off the electricity. I don't see it happening outside of an act of nature (earthquake/hurricane) or some accident related to the infrastructure. You'd see government officials swinging from lamp posts were it done deliberately.

g

They will not stop resisting, but the type of resistance they manifest is important.

At present, they are self-indulgent, and this should be encouraged. Their 'resistance' is 'protest' and emotive demonstration of their moral superiority, instead of attempting to communicate why their worldview is superior.

This should be encouraged. The public face of the Left needs to become a genderqueer communist who screeches mantras about the impurity of whiteness and masculinity into the faces of the public.

The Left should be encouraged to evaluate the 'success' of their resistance, not on its tangible outcomes in frustrating our agenda, but in terms of its 'purity' in adhering to theirs.

In short - encourage emotion, pride in rejection of traditional social norms, and the valuing of ideological purity over tangible success. Drive them to ever greater extremes.

What should be feared is an articulate, suited Leftist who takes the Fabian approach to achieving their goals.

Guaranteed (You)'s

The best thing to do is just make amalgations of leftists being BTFO and crying and just repeating it over and over again until they commit sudoku. Don't argue with them at all, simply keep hammering away at their glass enclosure.

Continue making the dying mainstream media and places like reddit outdated and unfashionable, especially for younger people.

Make it uncool (as it is) to watch TV and do with reddit what was done to tumblr (meme it into being a site of irrational dyed hair sjws, that is, spread it's reality while also mocking it).

It is also a great time to keep being strongly anti-globalism, as it weakens the international jews' source of power, without pointing out the jew. It have another advantage in it being extremely useful to attract leftists to our side as it doesn't contradict the dogmas they have been brainwashed to follow. Under a Trump administration the globalist elites and their collaborators will be openly and cluelessly exposing themselves (just like the cringeworthy anti-trump Hollywood salty "celebrities" videos), making it easier for us to denounce their agenda and make the public rightfully and, now knowingly, hate them even more. This is especially usefull in relation to the EU, as this anti global elites and anti-technocracy sentiments helps us redpill the Europeans about the EU and the Kalergi plan, helping us to fight and dismantle it very soon as it is run by an unelected anti-european globalist bureaucracy that is now no longer suported by the US. If we can shift the left into being openly pro-globalist and pro-elite they are finished and we will have a new party system, likely spreading across the world.

I can add that the democrats are already openly pro-globalist and pro-elite, they just don't communicate this to their lower-class voters, which they view as dumb, and keep feeding them with "social justice" doctrine, this has been so since Bill Clinton's "New Democrats", which aligned millionaire donors with minority urban voters, allowing the globalists and upper-classes to run the country, on these minority voters, in detriment of the middle class, which is largely white. Stock market grew and rich got richer under Obama, it got worse for everyone else).

We can also user their salt and irrationality of the "progressive movement", while it is still alive, to throw chaos into the democratic party, preventing them from finding a way out with a candidate that can appeal to white people and actually has a chance of winning. Can you imagine having someone like Elizabeth Warren or Michelle Obama running at a primary? They won't be able to handle the pressure of someone more appealing telling them how unclassy it is for some former first-lady with no political experience to go out shouting progressive non-sense with nothing to back it up and will probably reply by calling opposition "fucking white males", making sure their ticket already implodes before the election and ensuring Trump a comfy landslide.

We will have a lot of fun psy-oping their midterm and primary campaigns. Also make sure to promote witch-hunts against Bernie people, calling him a traitor, trump supporter, russian agent and a white male, while also pointing out, without the hysteria, how much he actually sold-out to Hillary, which frauded the primaries (as proven by wikileaks) stealing it from him!

The LEFT won't work physically demanding jobs period, for any pay. Just like the leaders of the glorious workers' revolution in Russia all thought they'd be komissars while the plebs did the hard work of farming and mill labor, the American Left of Current Year think they should be paid six figure salaries to sit in comfy chairs and write pointless reports on nothing. Physical labor is for the poor oppressed Muslims/Mexicans/Any-non-whites "looking for a better life." Of course, the white kid from West Virginia whose Mom OD'ed on OxyContin while his dad works 14-hour shifts in a coal mine, he doesn't deserve a better life according to these people. Not even if he's willing to work for it.

Are you serious? Usury is a big part of why the economy is so fucked and how they keep the people in line.

Here's a better version, my bad.

Nice try Moshe.
This is just the beginning.

I think we should remind them that the media is not on their side and that journalists are using them

am i still shoahed?

Yep.

Yet more proof CNN = fake news

Cernovich is going to get his shit pushed in for denying Kek's image.

If you destroy political correctness, you take all power away from the offended left. It's as simple as living and speaking without apology, and encouraging the same from others. But we have to be careful to not get lazy. Stay informed. Keep improving. The left lost because they got lazy. All they could do was scream "racist!", and it had worked for so long that they thought it would always work. They were on top for too long, they got overconfident, and they convinced themselves that the only direction the world could ever go in was their direction. The thought of a non-liberal future was inconceivable to them. This is the foundation of the "right side of history" meme. Don't let this happen to the right.

The left will be in shambles for a few years, but they will come back eventually. They always do. Eventually they are going to get new blood who realize why they lost this time around, and adapt accordingly. The left will be a threat as long as there is a large mass of people who can be corrupted by the allure of free shit.

And let's make sure that our opponent is the ideology of the left. It's much more effective to convert people than to battle them. Show them why we're right. Some people will be dead set in their ways, but a lot of people can be convinced if approached the right way. Treat the ideology as the enemy, and the people as friends. If it's some SJW zealot, fuck em. Let loose. But if it's a normie with some potential to be convinced, then be calm, patient, and respectful. Don't let the debate be about winning, or sticking it to the other person. It should be about helping them.

Look how Shlomo has toned it down. Now it's just, 'ring wing' podcasters hahaha.

You're some fucking drug using faggot from reddit. Which is EXACTLY the type and only type that's been doxed, which is why you're butthurt.

The internet accounts for over a third of global gdp now. It's not going anywhere. 'media' would be the last of it.