SERBS PREPARING FOR WAR, TODAY, POSSIBLE WAR NEWS

SERBS PREPARING FOR WAR, TODAY, POSSIBLE WAR NEWS
Official information:
Official statements from the Serbian president Nikolic, and some other news:
This is all official information that you can find online in Serbian and Albanian, dont know about English.

Unofficial information I got from my own contacts in one of the smaller Serbian paramilitaries is that everyone is on standby, their staff sergeants gathered and all of their 7 armored vehicles are en route.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=U97eCjWdrvo
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
archive.fo/DqjL2
archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
youtube.com/watch?v=JCvUKpMQ4Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=KKcFBs4iVfk
defense.gov/News/Special-Reports/0814_Inherent-Resolve
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antemurale_Christianitatis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Peace_Conference,_1919
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vukovar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_NATO#Military_expenditures
balkans.aljazeera.net/vijesti/sta-je-prodato-arapima-na-vrelu-bosne
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/reporter-jutarnjeg-istrazuje-arapi-jeftino-kupuju-zemlju-i-doseljavaju-se-u-bosnu/4664213/
archive.is/JQe2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are Serbs going to remove kebab again?

Wew, ww3 might statt over a fucking train

when do we get to nuke šiptaristan?
even the lebanese are more european than albanians

It kinda depends on Trump, Russians and China gave it a green light. I sure as fuck am volunteering even if the army tells me to go back home.

I gotta hand it to you guys, this kind of IRL shitposting is the stuff of legends.

Bad idea, Kosovo is literally a Muslim narcostate the Muricans use as a puppet for all their bad shit.

ONWARDS BRAVE SONS OF GOD ! QUELL THE KEBAB OUT OF KOSOVO, BOG JE SRBIN

official thread soundtrack, with english translations edition:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=U97eCjWdrvo

Kosovo is very special to the Serbs, not for economic reasons but for cultural and spiritual ones. It has 1500 year old churches and monasteries. It is also the first Serbian foothold in Europe.
Today these monasteries are burned down or turned into brothels..

GOOD LUCK SERBS!
KOSOVO IS SERBIA

Albanian genocide when???

Wtf is happenning in this thread

kepap remoove help-helpper :DD

god spid basened Serbyua :D

Might be just posturing. Kosovo is over 90% Albanian and a NATO state, while Serbia has a government that wants to join the EU as quick as possible.

Basically if American administration gives a-ok, Serbs might cleansing Kosovo, Macedonia and Albania.
Serbian president and Serbian generals already met today and all plans were made. Now we just wait.

Good luck Serbia!

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
YOUR DOOM IS ALREADY WITHIN SIGHT WHEN YOUR DAUGHTER IS LEARNING POLITICS

Helo i have come t oremvoe the kepap smelings from kosovvo :DDD simply epik XXDDD

Good luck Serbfriends

Slav shitposting is best shitposting. Get comfy anons.

do it serbia.

Demographics around here tend to.. change.
And about our EU candidate status, we are just milking it for our gains.
Serbs already burned down American embassy once, and these were angry civilians. If we actually joined NATO or its pet EU, the army itself would revolt together with the population.

Basically we'd just send the politicians to EU without us, in pieces.

Fun fact: this train appeared out of nowhere a couple of days ago. Around the same time we asked the French to return an Albanian war criminal back to us to be properly judged. Now, because the French were "bogged down by bureaucracy" (read: refused to hand him over) our police threatened to tear apart all the EU warrants on our guys. And immediately after that, this shit happens.

I smell something rotten. I don't expect anything to happen, becase the presidential elections are soon and our government is filled with good goys. Probably more sabre rattling (like with the Croats over joining the EU - there's been talks of a war coming for a while), except the shiptars escalated and actually set up mines everywhere.

Fixede it. If Trump really want to fuck the international Clinton legacy, he lets the Serbians take Kosovo. That would destroy the only legacy where Bill came off as a stonk leader at the international stage.

What was the purpose of the train? Just trolling?

(cheqked)
This hag still need to be gassed.

Would you say that Serbia is under the influence of Russia right now?

I really hope Trump gives them clearance to do what should have been done long ago. We will have to wait and see. The world will change in many ways after January 20th

user..

WEW!

OP isn't a faggot
Guardian article: archive.fo/DqjL2

Could be just publicity stunt since we are near elections, but again it could very likely be a real thing too since the climate is good for the first time since Ottoman invasion.

If Trump administration isnt just for show, we could start this war to reclaim our cultural heartland.

Serbs are Serbs. I mean I dont know, we simply had good relations with the Russians for 1100 years now.. I dont think we are under influence, we are simply natural allies.
Same while Austrians ruled the region, same while Ottomans ruled the region, same while USA rules the region.

Serbs and Russians are Slav bffs.

THIS IS AN EVENT MANUFACTURED TO CREATE WAR BEFORE TRUMP'S INAUGURATION

They kikes have moved the material they need to Europe, now they just need an excuse to start shit.

DON'T BUY THE KIKE NARRATIVE

KEK WILLS IT!

We just bought a bunch of MiGs from the Russians. So yeah, I'd say we're under Russian military influence, but also that we're under EU's economic influence because our economy runs on gibz.

Who /Ready for s*rb extermination/ here?

Bulgar here.

You goys seem like chill dudes. Good luck friendo, I don't know how Serbia does things but I hope you can protect yourself or enlist to fight for your homeland.

So you're telling me they're chances of a big kebab removal?

I have Serbia as a contested zone, but if there is actually war in Kosovo I think Russia will try to protect Serbia, at least in the UN Security Council.

Uh, I hope you mean removing Kebab……

I forgot to also add that Serbs bought around 15 Russian MiGs recently.
There were also talks about Serbs getting a few of those super giant Russian missile trucks, but I dont have any public info about that.

Sure thing, Gjergj.

I will gladly come from Poland to help if you reasume kebab removal.

It's only a matter of time before some Jihadist bombs Belgrade and starts WW3.

Friendly reminder that Serbia along with Rhodesia and South Africa are among the very few countries that actually tried to fight the ZOG.
While all 3 countries ultimately failed, Serbia at least remained culturally unchanged.

WORLD WAR - WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU COMING - THREE

Dumb burger humbly requesting history lesson, or a non-kosher link.

Literally can't wait for s*rbs to get Jasenovac'd once more. Kikes of the Balkans.

SERBIA STRONG

My bet: Nothing is goint to happen.

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

Is there ever a chance ol Yugoslavia could come together again?

czech'd

czech'd right back.

KEK WILLS IT

by the way nice ID dubs and trips

Kek wills it.

Not their fault Albanians couldn't handle the banter.

Well basically Rhodesia used to be a bunch of Dutch and British farmers farming and living life, a pretty decent country. But then niggers started niggering all over the place, USA supported the niggers, and Rhodesia is now called Zimbabwe.
South Africa is almost identical, under Apartheid white minority ruled, country was first world tier, but then USA decided to support the niggers and the country became 3rd world tier, with white farmers hacked to bits to this day.
Serbia is very similar to two stories above, but with muslims instead of niggers, and USA supporting muslims.

Basically all 3 of these countries were very nationalistic and morally healthy and against multiculturalism, but then USA hit them extremely hard, Rhodesia disappeared, South Africa also never recovered, and Serbia received 350 bombs a day, much more than Syria today, or Iraq back in the day.

Digits confirm, it will be reclaimed, kebab removed

Filthy ustasze will be removed too

Kek will have Yugoslavia once again.

КОСОВО ЈЕ СРБИЈА!

WHAT A LOVELY DAY!

00=double negative=no :^)

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

checkin them ID dubs

Dr. William Luther Pierce, the most redpilled man I ever heard about, dedicated one of his 308 radio broadcasts entirely to Serbia, and also mentioned it a few times in some of his other broadcasts, which is how I know that the Serbs are the good guys.
Everything dr. Pierce said was prophetic, he is probably the only openly Holla Forumsack physics professor that worked in jet propulsion lab that planned part of the Mars mission…
Dont know how many of you know about him, but I think only the best things can come out of listening to the guy.

archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

MAKE THE BALKANS GREAT AGAIN!

Sorry, but s*rbs have to be exterminated once and for all.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Surely you say this in jest!

Thread theme

confirmed

Kosovo IS Serbia so God speed, kill every siptar scum

Yeah i've been watching that whole train situation too the past couple days over

My guess is the russian intervention will prolly happen in the summer

We must not let this slide, this has very good meme
potential!

KEK FOR YUGOSLAVIA

Get ready for a shitton of niggers and arabs coming your way then.

FIRE COCK WILL SEE RECOMPENSE BE DEALT.

Sorry, no yugoslavia.

no, there will be no fucking war Holla Forums always hypes up shit like this and nothing ever happens and there is NO WAY serbs would risk everything for Kosovo

You doubt the Serb?

You forgot that serbs are extremely retarded.

TURK DETECT GET OUT GET OUT U R TRUK U SMELL HAHA BOSNIA IS R BITCH HAHAHAHAHA U DIE IN MILITARY COUP SCUM GO BACK TO YURT

Getting hyped for shit to happen is a staple of Holla Forums you fucking outsider.

Serbs did the world a favor by removing kebab like you, i pray they will do it once more.

Wew

Gotta czech them ID dubs

Famme, Serbs lost 4 wars in a row in the 90s, they literally can't do shit. And they had ALL of the equipment of the JNA at their disposal.

Slovenia, Croatia, BiH, and Kosovo didn't have jack shit. New Jasenovac WHEN?

fuck off Turk scum you are not white and every turk deserves the rope.

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

NATO bombing of Serbia was the biggest bombing in history since the second world war. If it wasnt for NATO, Serbia would conquer all surrounding Balkan village-states.

Ebin.

Cucked hard.

This cucklet.

Serbia was so trash they didn't even declare war on Macedonia when it broke off. I guess they were so embarrassed by their loss to ARMED PEASANTS that they decided to let that one slip.

the NATO bombings helped but serbs are utterly incapable of war as proven by the battles in Croatia

Great, another season of glorious Serbian war music.

Croatia is a village. Not a nation. Just a village. A former Serbian province, that's it. The whole country has lesser population then Belgrade.
Zero relevant scientists or historical persons. Zero empires. Zero big cities.
I say it again. Croatia is just a village.

What are the chances that Serbia would allow an American to fight with them?

Sorry m80, we're waiting till King Zvonimir's curse is over, then Croat will rule over all world clay. Serb will cry in envy.

Source?

Hopefully

👍 Chetchny Yugophlam liked this post

To be croat is to be a whore, as evident in the croats most dominant industry, tourism. A whole country based on b or c class tourist destinations, gay parades, and servicing foreigners.
Croat never wrote his laws, and he never will, because essentially he is a whore, a stable boy, a servant.
In case of foreign masters abandoning it, croatia's pitiful population and tourism wont be able to compete militarily with much larger Serbia with its dominant heavy industry, a country that writes its own laws, and does not tolerate gays anywhere near as much as croat do.

Imagine a gay parade marching into a military parade. That would be croat attempt at sovereign existence.

Wth is it indian facebook level posting?

Learn your pastas fam.

We can only hope.

Oy vey, don't you have any pastas about Catholic priests drinking your orthoshit blood or something?

Technically speaking Serbia wants to be a whore as well, why else would they want to get into the EU?

serbs are the least of croat worries right now

serbian town wizards burn bosnia village witch aahahahhaha serbia stronk you are worst turk smell
2pac alive #1 in serbia 2pac new album removes kebab

You know it's the truth. Crorat never governed himself, to be Crorat is to be eternal bottom bitch servant so someone else. Croratian culture consists solely of gay parades and pleasing foreign tourists.

It's actually really hard to tell if it's just a pasta when it comes to balkan nation infighting. I would not have been suprised if that post was legit.

I didn't get that far before I was concerned with the health of that user.

There you go with your serb shit again.

REMOVE KEBAB

Everyone knows Tupac is commuting between Panama, Belize and Brazil, don't be silly.

I legitimately think this is a good song, as far as rap goes at least.

That pasta is where remove kebab comes from.

Max_kek.tiff

Nah, it's ALWAYS the croat with his irrelevancy complex that shows up in Serb threads to talk shit. Always. Every time.
Yall need a hobby.

2pac or Tupakas Šakuraitis, is actually hiding in the depths of a forest in his homeland, Lithuania.

Better thread theme.

Russia delivered 6 mig-29SMT, 30 T-72B3 and assorted some light vehicles/weapons for a brigade with basically the family discount (they got them for $200M-something pretty much 1/3 of the actual price).
Missiles-wise the Serbs want some Buk-M2 but didn't have the cash last year so it was bumped to next budget. Given that Russia is getting Buk-M3 for their own use they will probably get two surplus brigade fairly quickly.

While there was talks for a shitload more stuff right now that's what is done/being done.

WWI started over a sandwich.

My meme game is apparently not on point it seems.

DUMB TURK ASSHOLE ALIJA SMEEL OFD OG HAHA KILL BOSNIAK OR SHOULD I SAY TURK TUPAC STRONGST SRBIJA BEST KIL L ALBANIA

At this point I'm convinced Serbia is just a jewish op existing only to instigate minor conflicts to spark a world war whenever (((they))) feel like it's time to reset the board. Somehow these coincidences just keep happening!

Official Balkans Rating
Shit>Croats>Monteniggers>Serbs>Everyone else.

In any case, all Balkans were better when Austria Controlled them.

Praise kek~! Removal of kebab soon!

Make no mistake all of them are subhuman garbage.
Balkans should just get ruled by Orban and make a wall around Europe

Sorry Nebojša, glorious Croatia never EVER be Serb province. I know that ur still salty about srbocaust and your turk blood is making you nervous but it's time to let go.

m8 I dont even click on croat threads nor do I give a shit about croatia

No, fuck Serbia. Them and the French.

Jugodrek threads should be saved for krautchan tbh

(Checked)
(Checked)

Just let it go.

This post gave me autism, I'm almost screeching.

can we all agree that šiptars are niggers, though?

yes

Welcome to Holla Forums niggers

Albanians have done nothing wrong.

why werent all of these Ottoman rape babies just genocided during WW1?

Nuke the subhumans.

It's not as simple as that, moron. Have you ever picked up a history book or are you just one of the Balkanites that is opposed to the Serbs?

Maybe if the s*rbs weren't warmongering niggers people would like them.

they are gypsies who like to LARP as illyrians

How white is Serbia?

zero

Can't tell if bait or trolling, you Balkan niggers always confuse me with your shitflinging.

It's a shame that Croatia and Bosnia will inevitably help the Albanians, since they are both EU/NATO pawns. What needs to happen is Croatia and Serbia splitting Bosnia, and a temporary alliance between various other Balkan states to expel Muslims from the Balkans.

Which of these is about Serbia?

Ctrl+f serbia or yugoslavia?

Would rather exterminate the s*erbniggers than expel Muslims tbh fam.

thanks fam

Small mentality, the type that has allowed great powers to play the entire region like a fiddle every century. Sad!

What's the point in letting your regional enemy become stronger?

Fucking moronic serbs, I swear.

Having an actual Illyrian bloodline, this bothers me.

There is something in our blood that makes it impossible to resist this urge. I think if we had no enemy, we'd cease to exist

Serbia is a social construct.

(((Coincidence?)))

come on

Fuck them gypsy trash. I sure as fuck never considered them human, let alone Albanian. Nuke em Serbs, most Albanians aint giving any fucks.

accordion guy, 2pac alive in serbia
zero
one
zero
one
zero
one
zero
none
a lot

conclusion: croats are shitter shattered since half of their national identity relies on serbs while serbs have better things to do, such as painting trains and sending them on the wrong tracks

Gas yourself turk shit.

Step it up

No pls no hate, I just find it odd.
I am a burger

The issue is with Northern Kosovo (Serb majority) from what I understand. Obviously, it will be a land grab to a certain extent. Maybe not all of Kosovo, but they might try to grab a larger portion than what the Serbs inhabit. Also, it isn't just the Serbs. The Macedonians and Monteniggers have major problems with Albanians as well. Croats in Bosnia have things to worry about too.

Your enemy of yesteryear doesn't have to be your enemy of tomorrow. If Croatia does side with the Albanians, as NATO will undoubtedly do, then this will just lead to more unnecessary squabbling between Balkanlars. This is how they have and will break you, with the D&C. On the other hand, a friendly Croatian approach, and maybe even support against the Albanians would lead to a huge boost in relations that could shape the region in a much different way. This is a pipe dream, but you get my point.

Why not focus on Muslims as the main threat to unite the region? The Albanian disaster in Kosovo that Serbia has been experiencing seems like the start but not the end of the Muslim problem in the Balkans. Muslims naturally ally with other Muslims, that's the problem. If White Christians can't do that, then they're screwed.

You are fake news.

I do not know what causes my fellow countrymen to engage in shitposting wars against serbs when the (((EU))) is more of a concern

Ustasha here, will help Serbs if needed. We defend white brothers first, then we resolve our own problems later.

Holy shit, Dr. William Pierce knew his shit.

why would a slovene explicitly ask for a Serbian march to be played at his funeral?
why would a slovene have a Serbian priest as a father, and all the brothers serving in Serbian army?
why would Tesla be funeral'd in Serbia, if he was slovene?

2bh its you croats who start antagonizing us, just like you just did in this thread, and then you blame it on us
you rebelled against internationally recognized yugoslavia, you got salty when serbs also rebelled in krajna, you are obsessed with us, and you need to chill out

honestly we are too busy painting trains and sending them on the wrong tracks to be angry at croats right now, why cant croats also find something equally retarded to do for themselves, and not think about us so much?

one
zero
The only relevant thing.

Bitch please, Tesla was Croatian, stinky Serb revisionists dun stole him because Croat is objectively superior.
worst Croat >>> best serb

It's not possible because this region is basically division between the east and the west and a toy for bigger powers. People generally don't have as much animosity towards each other as one would believe from our shitposts here, but our political class has different allegiances. We're too irrelevant to have our own opinions is what I'm saying, I guess.

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

mods are serbs (therealmoonman)

Serbs are dicked either way. Last time the rushits couldn't even send humanitarian aid since Romania and Bulgaria closed their airspace for Russian aircraft. Can't wait to see if anything happens, or if serbs will take it like cucks and not make a big deal out of the train fiasco.

What's your point here? Austro-Hungary was also internationally recognized, but you still caused WW1. Fucking SUBHUMANS.

Don't talk like that, user. Your future should be some sort of regional bloc or confederation. Never centralization though, that always leads to disaster. In time I guess, hopefully.

January 20.

Are they really that shit?

Can you please tell me the point of the video? It looks like farmwork but the word "shocking" in the title has me confused as fuck. What am I missing?

G*d Bless.

You bet.

everybody in the balkans hates them, even bulgarians

It's the infamous 'Srbosjek'. Serbs, being the jews of the Balkans, invented numerous stories where this knife was used to slit hundreds of throats.

wew, just found out that sabaton made a few songs about serbia, this one is even politically incorrect
youtube.com/watch?v=JCvUKpMQ4Kk

Your entire country was created by Clinton, aka ZOG puppet. There's nothing more Jewish than Americans fighting your battles for you.

There's nothing more jewish than starting four wars and claiming you're the victim.

Sure, that's why NATO put an arms embargo on Croatia in 91.

just like they're """against""" ISIS

Into the brausebad you go then.

very much like israel, croatia didnt even exist before ww1

That would work great as a RWDS theme song.

S*rbs are THIS retarded.

Our identities are way too complex for that. What you are saying will literally never happen. The only way Croatia and Serbia could ever end up in the same union is within something that is far greater the both. The larger, the more likely - that's the formula.

Croatians simply can't melt in this group and believe me, it's been tried. I think we would sooner melt in with Germans than seemingly more similar neighbors. Serbs could (well at least historically) as a larger nation accept this bargain simply due to their numbers. The issue is that Serbs know their own interests all too well and we'll always see each other as the "other", even more so than we see other European nations. And that's not without a reason: You cross the border and find different writing, different religion, different geopolitical orientations etc. Must be something on genetic basis.

balkans can into rwds

Fuck off turkroach.

Kebab removal will commence!

Btw you post like a kike with your gay asterisk.

MAKE IT SO! SERBS! Are you bad enough dudes to sack Kosovo?

ROKI WILL RETURN
youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg

Austria-Hungary did nothing wrong.

You bet! See

rerolling for more Vulovic songs

yeah, even I am volunteering but I am a bit worried about the zog preventing it or getting involved
I could go up against albanians with ease but the zog threat is real

do not forget mighty Serbian succession from Bosnia happening soon too
youtube.com/watch?v=KKcFBs4iVfk

I will admit SOME of that difference was the change and deployment of smart bombs vs. dumb bombs. I find it very odd that Serbia is hardly mentioned anywhere or anytime discussing modern US conflicts.

What's that pic?

defense.gov/News/Special-Reports/0814_Inherent-Resolve

Sorry fam, Israel built SA's nuke program, and was one of the only countries to recognize Rhodesia and deal them weapons.

There's a reason why the Galil caught on with SA.

Nice try though.

When the communist kingpins were caught in South Africa most of them were Jews

Jews use both hands with small targets, they are bullies

Part of it is that ISIS has troop strength of approximately fuck all and we can't drop too many bombs or use normal rules of engagement or the goyim might have a clear military victory that doesn't do anything to help YHWH's chosen people.

Give em hell

t. Hrvoje

i rarely say this but: would fuck

The fuck even is Kosovo?

Some dude who is about to take your free gay marijuanas, m8

(checked fall of ZOG)

A fake country inhabited by the Albanians. It's Australian former pm's fault for recognised it first as a country.

I finally have a reason to post this shit.

Albania is a shithole in Europe. Just a bunch of criminals and absolute scum residing there, almost as horrible as gypsies and kikes.

What made them so shitty?

user you ok?

There's plenty of child trafficking in Kosovo. Lots of kids disappear forever. Most of them don't have parents and nobody cares if they die. A woman threw a baby in my Humvee at a red light once. We drove it to the UN HQ and dropped it off. It's probably one of Angelina Jolie's kids or some shit by now. Also, I saw Angelina Jolie and was assigned to her security detail when she did her little charity thing in 2003 there. She's not hot at all.

I can confirm this. They really are horrible. Filthy, filthy bastards.
One night on a patrol, I escorted an Albanian prisoner to the Camp Bondsteel prison.

wish we had women like that in america ;_;

Ok I'll bite.
There's more Serbs outside of Serbia than within, so it shouldn't be a surprise you see a lot of Serb anons from different time zones replying.

Not to mention Serbs in general are pretty Holla Forumsack leaning..

JEW RAT DETECTED

ok guys i dont care if you albanian or serb, kill each other afterwards if you want to, but you we will get rid of the jew rat first

LIGHT HIM UP, SET THE KIKE ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEE

Any of you Serbs alive during Bosnia? did you kill anybody?

WE don't, the goyim leading us does.

Serbia is soft as fuck now. Wants to join the EU, lets rapefugees in no problem. I was in Belgrade last April and the streets were littered with rapefugee kebabs was as bad as London, will not return.

Belgrade is a shithole regardless.

Go to Novi Sad.

I remember your story from another kosovo thread many years ago as well as a zogbot who talked about driving his humvee in the middle of the pitch black roads on Kosovo because retarded albanians wold dig out claymore mines and put them on the side of the road expecting people like him to find them and dismantle them.

They don't stay here as we don't have the gibs.
They don't want to stay even if offered and nobody wants them here.

Bloody unlikely. For one, neither Croats nor Slovenians want it and Serbs spectacualry failed trying to force them the last time.

Speaking of which, the entire balkans region is pretty redpil. 90% of the people I know don't trust jews and quite a few times an entire family started ranting about jews, telling me to read the Protocols of Zion and recomending me other books and stuff.
20 people at the table, 3 generations present, all hate jews.

To be fair, Serbia is in range of a lot of airbases.

They should not set foot there in the first place.

Fuck off drug dealing shqiptar scum.

Arkan had volunteers from everywhere fight under him. You'd have a good chance.

SERBS MEMED THE REMOVE KEBAB TRAIN INTO REALITY

You guys might disagree with me, but my gut tells me that if this shit actually blows up, it will be another engineered conflict to keep the ball rolling now that Syria has quieted down.

Wow, Serbia was bombed that hard? Didn't know that.

Someone cosplaying as a turk.

Based on their historical record, Serbia would lose. They haven't won a single war. During WW1, their army fled to Italy. In WW2, they sucker punched the Germans until Soviets appeared and liberated their capital. They lost in 1995, they lost in 1999. They lost to Turks and were ruled by Turks for 400 years.

Remove kebab indeed.

so many happenings now that humanity got a foothold into the door again

the battle against the (((nwo))) must be fought on all fronts or it will be lost before it even started

(check'em)

THAT KRAJINA EXPRESS HAS NO BRAKES

Enjoy your gypsies.

kebab removal !

Daily reminder that all S*rbs need to be exterminated.

Dog bless NATO.

NO BRAKES ON THE KRAJINA EKSPRES, ŠIPTAR!

It is time

List of top three things Serbs hate:
1. Šiptars
2. Croats
3. Croats
4. Turks

Pls make it so that remove šiptar and Kosovo = Srbija

Why are serbs so eager to kill themselves?

GL HF ALOIS

Read a history book, you stupid nigger.

Don't mind me, just checking for quads.

So…it's not happening?

No.

THIS WILL KICK OFF GENERAL EUROPEAN WAR BETWEEN SHITS AND WHITES

friendly reminder that Serves literally helped their Ottoman masters take Constantinople in 1453

bring back the Croatian-Bulgarian border tbh

delete the Serves

CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS
CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS
CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS
CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS
CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS

Because if it is than this is some HEAVY HEAVY SHIT.

Tell me about the Albanians, why does everyone hate them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antemurale_Christianitatis

They are Balkans aboriginals. This is a 10/10 comparison, these fucks have some sort of tribal laws and honor killings, everyone over there used to be a goat farmer but the modern world introduced heroin and tattooed whores, and so now the country is divided in three equal parts:
goat farmers, heroine industry, and tattooed whores industry.
Washing your teeth is a kind of thing that might get you stoned and expelled from the tribe.

That's Albania for you. Balkan Afghans. The rest of us at least pretend to be normal, but these guys may start a literal durka durka durka dance out of nowhere for no reason. Only reason they still exist is because of USA, otherwise Greeks would settle the southern part and Serbs the northern part long time ago.

they are muslim and loaded with shitskin blood. albania is their homebase and they have population outposts in neighboring countries. one of these is kosovo which is serb clay yet they were able to get independence thanks to (((nato))).

you forgot the part about us being just pokatoličeni Srbs.

I doubt there will be a happening like those in recent years (more migrants or whatever). My gut tells me that the next time it will be close to home in order to divide, and when that eventually blows out they can poke around in some region further away again.

Who would win in a hypothetical war between Serbia/The entire arsenal of the Jugoslavian People's Army/Air Force and a nation defended by volunteers with WW2-era weapons?

If you are asking about Serbia vs Croatia, Serbia would win easily.
If you are asking Serbia vs Croatia, Slovenia, Albania, Bosnia, mujahadeen volunteers, cruise missiles from Adriatic, NATO aviation, half of the fucking world, then not Serbia.

Why would the servs declare war on so many nations and NATO?

Sounds like something only a complete mongoloid would do.

Basically, they feel like they fucked over by alot of these countries in the 90's war. (To an extent they did)

*got fucked over

I would leave Slovenia out of the second scenario though. We won in 1991, but currently have no problems with Serbs

Bosnia fired the first shot, go back to your threads about Croatia, oh wait, those do not exist because nobody gives a shit about your irrelevant village.

Serbs liberated these lands from Austrians, Croatia shouldnt even exist.

nothing is going to happen. that's just the way that balkanoid politicians try to get voters on their side.

BiH was quite literally fighting for its freedom and sovereignty against a commie faggot multikulti federation governed by inept servs. As soon as the Croat in power died, Yugoslavia went to shit due to servs.

Croatia is a NATO member state as of 2009. Serbia is not. NATO would have boots on the ground if Serbia went full retard.

Well you shouldnt start your village states on Serbian territory then. Muslims can fuck off to the deserts and Croats can fuck off to Vienna or Brussels or whatever stables their masters put them in.
Croatia exists solely thanks to outside influences. Independently, that place is so pitiful it would not survive.
If Serbs were cultureless and historyless enough to side with Clinton, Croatia and Bosnia and all these other village states would not even exist.
The whole point of Albania and Croatia and other meaningless puppet banana states, is to piss off Russians, that's it.

But now since Russian and American relations normalize, these countries which exist solely thanks to outside factors, might finally vanish.

That was one of the most autistic things I've ever seen.

I don't think you're allowed to say that when your country hasn't won a single war on its own in the last 200 years.

not the worst reason to start a war tbh

And this is my last reply to Croats, Bosnians, Albanians and other village states:

You all exist thanks to Serbian good will. After the first world war, all your countries were offered to the Serbs. You only exist thanks to the Serbs. After the world war when your masters were defeated and when nobody gave a shit about you, Serbs were offered all your lands.

ONLY REASON YOU EXIST, IS BECAUSE SERBS REFUSED
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Peace_Conference,_1919

Now I am done replying to you. Fuck off, nobody invited you here, stick to the threads about your countries: pro tip, these threads do not even exist because nobody gives a shit about your irrelevant villages.

tl;dr

If it wasn't for Croats, servs would have been shoah'd back in 927. You're welcome, by the way.

TIME FOR THE SERBS TO KICK OFF ANOTHER WORLD WAR

this thread will devolve into another balkan shitpost war

mark my words

alternatively, you could all shut the fuck up and stop arguing.

Kek alrready confirmed it

It's the uninvited surrounding village states that start this shit. Look up who made a first post antagonizing the other side.
Their entire national identity is based on Serbia. You cant define their nation, without mentioning Serbia half of the text.

Meanwhile, we Serbs do not even know where the fuck all these shitters are on the map, we just want our Kosovo because a lot of our historical persons were born there and because a lot of our cultural buildings were built there.

This whole thread is antagonizing the Albanians, you little cucklet. Check it for yourself.

Must be why you fail so miserably in every conflict ever.

who cares about albanians

all muslims gotta go

They exist.

I have these concerns too.

Their mere existence sends servs into a fit of rage 48 times per day, that's not a bad thing.

They didnu nuffin.

there you have it, for the whole world to see
to be croat is to be obsessed about Serbia, croats are ZOG drones, it can not think, it receives its laws from Brussels, and it receives its thoughts from its instinct to hate Serbia, it does not have a single independent thought

if Trump isnt Clinton tho, croat, bosnian, albanian and all these other village states and banana republic ZOG drones will cease to exist

Like to every reasonable person, mehmet..

please do not give into provocatuers / shills,
balkan bros.

process is easy:
filter+ignore

The Pope is infallible, you fucking heretic.

o i am laffin

you can stop proving that croats are mindless drones governed by ZOG programming any moment now

"Even though we're Serbs, let us be people." ex-Patriarch of Serbia

Why do it, Orthocucklets? You're basically 4/5ths Turkish at this point.

Go kiss some mud feet then, cuckold.

Orthodox Turks are now LARPing as whites and saviours from Muslims.

daily reminder that this thread has nothing to do with croatia, just ignore all croat posts from here on

There's nothing that has anything to do with Cuckroatia. They are all around irrelevant.

Top wew.

nothing to do with Croatia at all

There is a reason all your neighbours hate you. Your persecution complex rivals that of the Jews. In fact, let us recall what Vuk Drašković has said on this topic.

"Serbs are the thirteenth, lost and most unfortunate tribe of Israel!"

[ctrl+f]: 1 result
WEW LAD

Can't argue with dubdubs.

I was paraphrasing, you illiterate turkspawn.

Never met one, huh?

And yet maintained 80% of their military gear integrity, that's why the started bombing embassies, hospitals and civilian trains to put pressure on Milosevic' regimee . NATO did not even manage to shoot all their MiGs down even though their airspace was surrounded by all sides.

Still Serbian Armed Forces are in a sad state today still magnitudes above albanian armed forces in both quality and inventory quantity though, mostly because of military embargoes instead of in-war loses. I don't think it's a wise move to move against albos unless Trumps make it 100% clear that NATO won't intervene.

Those vendetta codes are one based thing about Albanians. They still have code like in middle ages

You weren't paying attention back in 1999, were you?

There is strong suspicion they are actually from the Caucasus area. As a matter of fact it was the Academic consensus before the 90s when Albania started sucking on the western bloc for clay-grabbing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albania

Like you easily took Vukovar? Please. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vukovar

You are a joke. No one takes you seriously. And, as your posts clearly show, are completely demented.

Well I like to watch history documentaries and read history books, and I was always fascinated by various tribal societies, always thought how cool all those Scottish clans and Viking settlers and Germanic invaders were, how cool were druids and seers……
Until I remember that Albanians still live like this.

While there is still something really attractive about the tribal society to me still, one look at Albania reminds me that at the end of the day, civilization is a better way to live life.

Erdogan is literally whiter than the siptar PM.

Nope. It's just that they are actually honorless taqiyaaing mudslimes with a median IQ of 82.

Do you think that "besha" has any actual meaning for narco-trafficking pedo-pimping subhuman lowlives when they betrayed their very God and countrymates just for tax-relief and harems made of the raped daughters of their Christian compatriots?

I agree that some sort of moral code is necessary for any society to function properly, I agree that modern society is extremely susceptible to all kinds of corruptions, destruction of nuclear families, leftism, promotion of weakness (fat is beautiful etc), normalizations of mental diseases (50 genders etc).

But with all this said, civilized peoples manage to build jet propulsion laboratories, simulate incredibly complex phenomena inside a hurricane using computers, and plan Mars missions.
Meanwhile African and muslim tribes were burning people for sorcery, I shit you not, in 2014 in few middle eastern villages some people were set on fire because they were accused of sorcery.

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE KEBAB REMOVAL TRAIN

Remember, no fighting with Croats/other butthurt balkaniggers, focus on Albanian scum.

As much as this is most likely just some IRL banter with no serious consequences (probably in service of the upcoming elections), I seriously hope this escalates into a full scale war.

White Civilization as a whole, from Babylon to Byzantium and from Western Roman Empire to the British Empire is ultimately self-defeating and that's the main reason, europoid haplogroups all around the world aside, I recognize some credibility in WE WUZ ATLANTEANS/SOLUTREANS N SHIT hypotheseis. Pathological altruism towards lesser organisms, cuckoldry and ultimately White flight is most likely our genetic flaw that makes history spiral in that vicious circle. It's always the cunning survivalist and consequent barbarian conqueror phase that brings out the superiority of White people, and albanians, though greatly miscegenated and dysgenized by Ottoman rule, reflect that in their recent geopolitical success through the Balkans. The White person is never happy or productive in the late phase of the culture that his ancestors brought, it's only struggle that brings out the best of us.

What the fuck.

UPDATE

Situation seems defused now, KFOR troops and NATO bases increased activity on the border, Serbian president and prime minister both announced they are ready to send the army in case of anything happening to the Serbian population in northern Kosovo, Kosovo police still denies they mined the railway or that they will use any terrorist methods against civilians, Albanian officials beg for peace on social media.
Russian ambassador and Chinese ambassador both said that their countries are watching closely what will happen to the Serbian population in northern Kosovo.

KFOR and NATO called in peace talks, that's it.

gr8 b8 m8

Serbs are the only nation who can compete with burgers in the "most unwarranted narcissism" category.

Seriously, your ego is so inflated I am surprised the country hasn't floated off into the sky yet.

Pic related, these are your proud warriors.

He'd have very good justification for this: they didn't pay their bills
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_NATO#Military_expenditures
Albania missed the required 2% of GDP by about half.

Jesus fucking Christ, mehmet, if you try to successfully taqiyya against Serbs in Holla Forums at least try to hide your butthurt.

Good luck, Alois Irlmaier!

That highly depends on the geopolitical climate. Pic related is the only reason why Serbs are not the rightful rulers of the Balkans as an apex race there.

I'm ashamed of my country.

When was the last time the servs actually won a war against their neighbors one on one.

When was the last one on one war the servs even had?

1v1 me scrub

I am not a Musl but nice deflection.

Religion and race are not the same thing by the way. There are muslims in Serbia too. If a white man convers to Islam he is a white muslim you chromosome hoarder.

None of this changes that compared to Serbs, Croats and Bosnians might as well be fucking interstellar time travelers. Your denialcan't cover up the degeneracy forever. You people lost every war that you started and you're still hungry for more.

glad to see a pro-serb post after 50 antagonizing ones from the shitter shattered villages squatting on our territory

Sure but muslim and White are mutually exclusive, Abdul.

smh

Serbia has a smaller GDP than slovenia, its fucking pathetic

Keep restarting that rooter, albo.

I can't believe they have internet in Albania.

gdp correlates strongly to ties with international monetary fund, world bank and other jewish organizations than it has anything to do with any sort of production

How retarded are you? Are Christian Turks white?

Its true, serbs cant even compete with slovenes, 7mil population vs 2mil and slovenes still win

Goat farming is clearly not a lucrative business

He probably stole a laptop from a Croat or just asked for it, we all know what's the Pope's stance on immigration.

Nope, servs aren't white.

Islam is mutually exclusive with Whiteness and everything it stands for, you stupid turkseed. Why do you think 99.9% of muds are swarthy even when they come from previously whole White regions. By embracing Islam you denounce everything Whiteness stands for and within a couple of generations your skin is as shitty as your soul through miscegenating with fellow muds.

I know but by the logic in that's how it works. If someome becomea muslim they apparently cease being white.

Serbs don't do too well with intelligence though.

I think your mudsympathizing cuckoldry has gone a bit too far, cuckroat bro.

That's a fact, mehmet.

Friendly reminder that Muslims in Bosnia are whiter than Serves (Orthodox Turks).

wew, das rayciss

croats are a whore nation that exists solely to service foreigners, and bosnians are, well, a whore nation too whose masters got rekt today

Kep telling yourself that, Mehmet, you turkseeds are apparently stupid enough to actually believe it at some point.

Well, this thread is absolutely awful.

You slavs arr rook same to me.

There will be no war. Cučič already cucked out. Serbs if you want anyone to respect you, remove your cocksucking faggot PM first.

For the record I support you and Kosovo = Srbija

Support from Alpine Slavs

The bait is strong in this one

Lol.

plakem

Of course it is. A couple of faggot croat and serb shitposters ruin it for everybody. This is not reality though. When balkan unites everyone will get BTFO

At this point you're just spewing random gibberish that you wish were true without any sliver of logic or reasoning. Go back to your mud house Vukoja.

Top kek retard

Servs are so fucking dumb holy shit.

Reality is like this:
We have always been and are being played by Jews, USA, and fucking EU (jews). You faggots need to stop fucking whining about muh Jasenovac and muh Vukovar and focus on making your countries great again. Being nationalist does not mean you have to play into the age old dnc, neither does it mean you have to be for another juga. We should respect eachother and stand together on basis:
We're Slavic
Take back control of our countries
Give a good old fuck you to the jew

So you are not only a mud but a complete newfag too?
  ▲
▲ ▲

Feel free to repost the pics you are replying too then.

As for Croats and Serbs, if there is one common thing:
None wants multiculturalism.
So basicall you have two choices:
I'm intentionaly being overdramatic here
1. Kill eachother and be replaced by imported mudshits
2. Agree that you don't want mudshits and work together at least on this point

Fuck off you panslavist communist kike. You are literally the bottom of the barrel, the epitome of multiculturalist cucks.

yeah but bosnians are muslims and croats would chop off their left nut to be germans, they dont even use slavic alphabet and they pray to pedophiles in vatican, that's how cucked they are

im fine with world slav order but good luck with persuading anyone else

Ehem…

Did you not read any of my posts you fucking retard?
I'm not propagating any union

wew lad

This guy gets it

BiH is multicultural because it's being forced to be. The country is at a standstill for 20 years because the nigger Serbs and Croats think you can be a "Bosnian Serb" or "Bosnian Croat". We have 3 presidents and all administration has to employ 33% of each nationality. This means it's a huge clusterfuck with everyone pulling to their own side and nothing ever gets done.

THIS.

Both countries have a declining population, especially Croatia. I think this might be Europe's destiny though. Intercontinental conflicts will destroy it in the face of other great dangers.

Servs and their aboriginal-tier IQ, never fails.

Nope. Christian niggers are not White and neither muslims on European soil.

The word is Slovan
Yeah, what I propose is I guess something of a V4 alliance, where each country remains completely autonomous, but work together on things that are common interest. Such as boosting economy, protection of borders

Ignore this faggot please.
You're a shill and a fucking retard.
I'm not a Srb.

Are they any good, at least?

It's "multicultural" because it IS. What would you have the Serbs and Croats do? Become Muslims?

No. Albos are the most manfaced whores in the whole middle east.

You're doing it again.

Simple deductive logic means that a white man, born and raised in Europe, with a family spanning European genes for generations, can convert to Islam and be a white muslim. If you still don't get this then I can't help you, your retardation is beyond any form of cure.

Fuck off back to where they belong.

Bog je Srbin i on će nas čuvati
Although I don't believe that Chief Cuck Vucic has the balls to do anything other than barking
And don't be fooled, Toma Diploma is a cuckboy as well, just not as obvious as Vucic

brudder, your pope is kissing nigger feet right now and telling you to take in more niggers and basically you are a fucking idiot. .
Your whole religion is pozzed to the core

Albania is the Somalia of Yurop. Populated by IQ80 subhumans who have no marketable products other than afghani heroin that the CIA supplies to them with their aircrafts and locally grown cannabis. Other fields are car theft in western yurop and prostitution / organs trafficking.

Dijasporanigger reporting in

Fuck off nigger, our boys destroyed all the KLA troops in Kosovo during 98. KLA threw their guns away and went to flee across the border to Albania. Then Clinton bombarded us because of ethnic cleansing that did not even exist and won the war for the Squips. Then KLA came back and presented themselves as the brave victors and liberators while Clinton did all their work. How is serbia supposed to win against burgerland?

I also know an officer from that era personally and he told me his stories first hand. It was unbelievably easy for them to fool the burgers. They built styropor planes and placed them onto the air field just before the hangar. Burger jets then bombed those worthless styropor things that looked like planes to them. He told me as well that they would build decoy sites where burgers would waste bombs for hours for worthless targets.

Albanians are most likely not aboriginal balkans. Their language does not fit into europe. They are not germanic, not latinic, not slavic, not greek and not finnohungarian. They belong to not a single european group. There is no proof for this muh illyria theory anyways as there is no known Illyrian recordings.

This. Burgers were fucking incompetent to actually destroy our gear. They were bombing styropor decoys for hours. They were also too retarded to find saddams tanks in 2003 he hid them in the desert or something. Then they just ragequit and bomb hospitals and chinese embassies instead.

Checked..
Reluctantly…. Albania's one good export are women. They look surprisingly good, given their counterpart šiptar apes

Fuck off back to Serbia / Croatia.

Of course neither they nor their families have seen Serbia nor Croatia for generations, they're just playing pretend.

That logic must be simple enough because only IQ82 turks embrace it.

If Serbia is so great, why are they desperately begging to join EU and NATO? Croatia is doing you serbs a favour by blocking the negotiations but you so desperately and pathetically beg us to lift the block on the negotiations, its so sad. Serbs want into the EU now, after witnessing the migrant crisis.

I dont know whatkind of cucked country looks at the EU in 2016 and literally begs and grovels to be part of it. Sad

nah, they go up to average beauty, but the tattoos, heroin, and the fact that most of them have 10 brothers who go to sleep with their knives who might cut you up for tribal reasons

I mean I dont know, I know westerner standards are completely different from eastern European beauty standards, but Albanian female specimen is overall very disgusting

Croatia is doing you serbs a favour by blocking the negotiations

That much is true.

t. Slovenian.

You should fucking thank Croatia and I'm not even joking

you keep forgetting that Serbian intellectual achievements are far greater than your bullshit paint picture
milankovic cycles solved the global warming, and tesla is also nobel prize worthy

meanwhile croatia, albania and bosnia intellectually does not exist

Where do they belong? From what I understand, Bosnia has always had a torn history. Trying to force the concept of a single entity dominating a country that does not have a clear and overwhelming majority is retarded. Just wait and see how whites here in the states will keep on losing more power as the population decline goes on. You have to have an ethnic majority dominating the geographic region you are claiming in order to foster success. This is why the Serbs will not retake most of Kosovo unless they utilize mass expulsion. It's also the reason why Bosnia will not have peace until it has another war that breaks it apart, or sees one faction do the dirty work.

If I just google "Albanian women", the results are ok. But I guess tattoed heroin-addict whores will invariably look like shit sometimes a whore looks fine

bosniaks are serbo-croats who like to LARP as turkroaches

we dont want to join eu, and last time american embassy demanded we join nato, we burned it to the ground
its just a croat spouting bullshit, as usual
vucic administration is just milking the candidate status, but our president spends more time in moscow than belgrade, hell we even receive regular visits from medvedev and putin

tl;dr dont pay attention to croat delusions

Serbs belong in Serbia, Croats belong in Croatia.

It's pretty simple. Instead of Serbs trying to annex half the country, they should fuck off back to their containment cesspit.

Serbia would do themselves a favor by stopping to define their national identity through their animosity towards neighboring countries and negating their existence.

Wow so your a Jewtin attack dog, good to know

This. GDP is directly proportional to how much of a good goy you are. Most of it is inflated and based on virtual economy/debt anyway.

Vucic is a globalist shill who got appointed by US embassy and UK secret services, but his control over the people is rather … frail. All it takes is a little spark, and he will expressly join EU, along with his best m8's Tony Blair and Arab crypto-kikes, but in pieces.

This. Most posters pushing for Croat / Serb D&C ITT are kikes and alboniggers.

Agreed. Lynn's sources were largely outdated and probably included pre-Kosovo claygrabbing measurments. I'd guess Serbia's and Fyrom's non-albanian IQ range is between Greece's and Slovenia's (with Greece being at least 5 points above Lynn's original estimation according to EU's reports). Even albania gained 2 whole IQ points after the new calculation.

kek
100% pure blooded serb /sarc

Albanians are by far the most ugly people from Yurop. Their men look like bats with ugly pointed ears and their females have overproportional and unfeminine noses, some of them hooknoses as well. This is why they instead just kidnap western girls and force them into sex slavery or make them drug addicts

Opinion discarded.

I will tell you how great Srbija is.
I talked to a Srb who works here in Slovenija and he told me:
Average pay is around 300sh€k€ls
(for those lucky enough to have a job)
Massive youth flight (as in Bosna, Croatia)
Corruption rampant
Politicians sold their soul and Serbs to EU/Jews.

So this is how great Srbija today is.
I will have you know that the guy is my friend he is trying to provide for his family back home. Both him and I are astounded what became of Srbija.
But never lose hope.
Anyways, that's my two cents.
You need to fucking remove Vučič. And focus on yourselves insted of this fucking milosevic tier dnc

Yeah yeah, russia is a wn superstate

Last time I checked they were the second greatest power on the world for the last century. Stay salty, cuck.

they tend to politicize those scores and reward the good goys
meanwhile here's something they cant politicize, something like math

Yeah fam, we know how great Russia is.

Yeah, modern Serbia has been reduced to shit thanks to local conflicts and geopolitical meddling of westerncucks but it's nowhere near being as shitty as its muslim neighbours or as eurocucked as its Catholic neighbours.

It's simple. The way it is now is that those "Bosnian Serbs" and "Bosnian Croats" live in Bosnia, but they vehemently hate Bosnia and want to fight the nation and oppose everything it does, but they still want to live in it. Essentially they're a bunch of special snowflakes.

It should also be noted from personal experience and further:
Serbs who go abroad to support their families back home are no bs, hard working, no problems causing respectable men. Therefore they get the same respect in return.
I wish you well, retake your country!

Top cuck.

Serbs do not want to join EU nor NATO; it is our (((government))) that wants it. Since Slobo was toppled, we had a series of controlled kosher regimes led by rule of the (((american ambassador))), ((the IMF))) and various other (((NGOs))). If today there were a referendum, people would vote against EU. However, you are right in the part that Ante is doing us a favor by keeping us out of EU. Thanks

Daily reminder that Trump junior is partially slavic and when he takes over the Trumpenreich the real kebab removal will begin.

Stay a reverted traitor, Mehmet.

Albanians are not European, native Illyrians got raped out of existence by some subhuman mongrels that Ottomans had imported into Balkans from Caucasus as cannon fodder.

Also, Amerikikes threatened to use tactical nukes if we don't withdraw our troops after they started losing airstrike capabilities by shooting inflated tanks and cardboard boxes over and over again lel.

t. Turk rapebaby.

we dont claim we can produce space station parts or that our economy is greatest in the world, its just that our purchasing power is completely fine
what's the point of having thousand euros paycheck when you cant buy shit, half of it is taken by eurotaxes, and other half is used to pay your outrageous housing prices, leaving you piss poor at the end of the day

there's not a single thing you can buy that I cant

and if you claim you are a bosnian go back to turkey, turks/muslims took bosnian lands by force and now that you shit for brains with knives and stones cant compete with the civilized world, now you want peace

you can leave peacefully any time, but dont forget that you didnt take bosnia peacefully

dem serbs better be doing some shit. Ukranians got rekt so hard that givi is doing dance offs now ffs

WE NEED WAR!

Daily reminder the whole territory comprisong modern day Serbia was conquered and ruled by Turks for over 400 years. Go ahead and pretend there wasnt massive genetic disturbances as a result

If you're a patriotic nationalist Croat, go to Croatia. If you're a patriotic nationalist Serb, go to Serbia. What's the problem with that?

I'll repeat it again for your thick skull to understand: Bosnian is not the same as Muslim. There are a ton of Catholic Bosnians.

Religion does NOT equal nationality
Religion does NOT equal race

I am strictly talking about nationality now. If you live in Bosnia but don't identify as Bosnian, what the fuck are you doing in Bosnia?

The percentage of Bosnian turks is extremely small, despite what Holla Forums's wet dream wants it to be. Take a look at some photographs from national news sites and see for yourself just how few roaches there actually are.

Also, no land was taken peacefully. Burgers took their land from the native burgers etc. If we go back far enough no one should own the land they do. But the borders are what they are and Bosnia is a nation If you don't like it, just get the fuck out and stop shitting up the place for everyone else.

>claims to be a Bulgar a turkic ethnonym, not a Bulgarian
Weak taqiyya there, mehmet.

These are called "Croatians", Ahmed.

And Islam does NOR equal White. I know it's hard to grasp it with your IQ of 83 but try to think about why…

Filter and move on. Go back to your goats Vukoja, they miss your dirty serb dick

That was me.

daily reminder that around 1/4 of population has blue eyes or blond hair, daily reminder that serbs killed the sultan on the day one, never converted to islam, and just payed turks off when they couldnt fight anymore

so basically reality is denying your implications

my point exactly
as soon as we get the green light, bosnia will be wiped out
russia gave it a green light
china gave it a green light
only thing that didnt click was clinton and usa, but today with the whole world hating muslims and trump in office, bosnia might finally be erased from history

Kikes are performing an economical genocide against us known as (((IMF shock therapy))) as well as by poisoning us from every possible direction. Biologically, culturally, chemically …

We are under foreign appointed occupational dictatorship and have no democratic institutions.

1/4 of turks have blonde hair too

Nothing but a turk larping as white

Legit question, why do Smrds hate Austro-Hungary? They basically saved their landfill in 1885.

Do you even know what that is, you meme-parroting orthocucklet?

Islam is not just a religion, Islam is a religion that is mutually exclusive with being White. I am sure you are more familiar with Ottoman Sharia than I am, so I don't think I have to spell it out to you why.

I am not as familiar with the Wuran as you are, Abdul.

Honestly going towards EU is fail. It is coming apart. Never was great to begin with. Look more into orientation of V4 alliance of sorts. God only knows what will happen, but I wouldn't put any hopes towards EU.
I am going to catch Croat banter here, but most Slovenian nationalists are pro Srbija. Doesn't mean we have anything against them, or Bosnians for that matter.it's just the way it is. Serbs have been dealt a really shitty hand with the 90's. We wish you well

By pro Srbija I meant supportive of

just like Afghanistan is conquered today by Americans and they are in full control of the country meaning they only hold a few military bases in cities and control some vital supply routes but otherwise they are nonexistent there and the taliban come from time to time to fuck them up a little

Same with Iraq. The occupator usually hold a few strongholds and beats down a potential uprising but other than this they do not interfere with the local people as this would be very bad for business taxation and guerilla attacks.

Do you really believe people will leave their homes just because you happen to call yourself now the "Free Republic of Bosnistan"(TM)? You have no rule over Serb and Croat territories and surely, local majorities will not leave their homes just to suit your wishes. Go live your sandnigger rituals in your mudslime safe spaces but leave us alone Mehmet.

And yet genetic exchange from Muslims towards Christians was strictly prohibited by Sharia. Ask our Bosnigger friend for details about that. I am sure he has many Mehmets and Ibrahims down his family tree to give us a clear picture about it.

Just how retarded can you ""people"" be?

Never trust a turk, bro.

The delusion here is insane. Do you seriously expect anyone to believe 400 years of Turk rule and colonization had no effect whatsoever?

Sorry for the not really related post, but what music is that ?

Why do all threads about any ex-Yugoslavian country turn into Yugoslav Wars II?

you sure did convince me, kike
i'm gonna go with reality instead of your wishful implications

no one mixed with turks, and gypsies today do not even have citizenship, bosnia decided to blanda up

With an extended bibliography about philosophy and sciences written in my language in a course of 2500 years I don't see the point to read fiction traitors liked written in sandrunes, Ahmed.

This

Non-Serbs cannot contain their butthurt. You will hardly see Serbs shitting on Croats/Bosniaks etc. in threads about them.

Wow that was quick, thanks bro.

Probably because most servs are too retarded to post here, and instead stick to shitstorms on jewtube videos.

Dead honest:
Never had a problem with secular/normal Bosnians. But vehabije are now trying to subvert them. Which is going to be a big fucking problem because vehabije have no place here and should all be murdered on spot

They had a dysgenic effect, primarily by brain and pussy drain, which explains how turkey has a median IQ higher than shitptars and bosniggers, but unlike the reverted populations it was neither as severe and neither had any significant effect from miscegenation, except maybe from the occasional rape and thankfully women that got raped by turks had the dignity to jump off a cliff before they gave birth.

because we are slavic savages who love war. We love genociding each other and we love cutting off each heads. This is a positive thing already but sadly, all this energy gets wasted on fighting each other instead of the foreign invaders.

Shouldn't you be joining them? All your comments ITT are IQ 89 youtube comment tier.

I've been in enough threads about those countries that I know that that's bullshit. Whenever I've seen a thread about any ex-Yugoslavian country, it always goes into Yugoslav Wars II, doesn't matter which country it is, hell I've seen 2 threads completely derailed by ex-Yugoslavian shitposting.

will hardly see Serbs shitting on Croats/Bosniaks etc. in threads about them.

That much is true.

lol you dumb shitskins don't try to pull this shit on Romania and try to steal our land we will kick your dirty serb ass lol

Well, I have to write them in a way that you subhumans will understand.

And let's also not forget that it also had a partially countering eugenic effect on Christian populations due to jizzya's economic pressure on lower strata. Less socioeconomically successful Christians had to revert to Islam just to afford the heavy taxation, which explains the "rich Greek" stereotype in Turkey and the fact that even in time of crisis Greece has almost twice the per capita GDP and median income than Turkey which was draining resources from the Balkans and the entire middle east and north Africa for half a century.

Not true. We had successfull balkan pol 1, 2 , 3.
Another one will be made when situation requires.
You are mistaking bantz for hate

Cute. More restarted routers.

I'm gonna have to take your word for it when it comes to balkan/pol/ because I can't understand Slavspeak.

those are a kind that is dying out. They are muh bratstvo jedinstvo Tito lovers who believed in Tito socialism. Mostly born in the 70s or earlier. However the young people have adopted Islam as their new national identity because they have nothing else. Bosnia is a non-nation, divided into 3 sectors, serbs have their traditions, croats have their traditions, so the muslims engineered their own traditions because everyone else had one too.

Daily reminder that Arabs are buying up shitloads of land in Bosnia mainly city of Sarajevo region and building their own parallel societies there. They have stores with arab only scripture, they build walls around their enclaves and they support wahabist sects in Bosnia financially, leading to faster islamisation of the population.

Feels bad man.

based shia

Most importantly, non-Arabs aren't allowed to enter those areas.

We need to bring back the Croatian-Bulgarian border.

Once a traitor always a traitor. They are the very descendants of the weak-willed cowards that reverted to turkism out of fear and minor benefits. The moment their fellow Bosnians with more turkish rapegenes reverted to their natural wahhabi state with the blessing of their (((globalist))) masters it was the moment they bent over and put on the hijab.

These Serbs is what we today call "Bosnians", retard.

The serbs can have kosovo as soon as they return the lands they stole from hungary.

The huns can have Serbian clay as soon as they return the lands they stole from Rome.

Friendly remainder to all non-shills that being divided over past fuck-ups only helps the jew.

Rome is dead mate.

..so is hungary

this is rather funny because one of the shitskins I saw on a TV interview about this topic told something in the lines of: "yes and we really love it here. The climate is nice in summer and we are amongst our muslim brothers"

Of course Alija junior does not see any problem with selling out your country to invaders.
Daily reminder that in Vrelo Bosne the name-giving Bosna river has its source and the soil was supposed to be a national park but the Alija regime sold it to arabs who built a wall around it. Now the Bosnians cannot even go see the place where the name giving river of their country is sourced.
balkans.aljazeera.net/vijesti/sta-je-prodato-arapima-na-vrelu-bosne
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/reporter-jutarnjeg-istrazuje-arapi-jeftino-kupuju-zemlju-i-doseljavaju-se-u-bosnu/4664213/
You wanted Islam, now you got your Islam and shut up

Rome can have Hungarian clay as long as they return the lands they stole from Etruscans.

THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

Daily reminder that Arabs are buying up shitloads of land in Bosnia mainly city of Sarajevo region and building their own parallel societies there. They have stores with arab only scripture, they build walls around their enclaves and they support wahabist sects in Bosnia financially, leading to faster islamisation of the population.

That much I know. It is a huge problem.

You know we offered Bosnians refuge. Never asked anything in return. I trust them to make the wise choice and avoid vahhabism. If they don't, the proverb don't mistake my kindness for weakness will come into play

because us ex yugos have nothing better to do

SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER HOW WE ARYANS COMPLETELY EXTERMINATED YOUR ASSES

If you really want to punish Serbia, give them back Kosovo. Seriously, let them have a piece of land that has had a muslim majority since centuries and whose muslim popularity has a much higher birth rate than their own people.
Albanians are criminals, violent as shit and armed to the teeth. In case of a serious conflict, you'd have UCK parading nukes throughout Prishtina like it's a completely normal thing.

+population

If the serbs take the area back they would exterminate the kosovars.

Just have them Bulgarian truckdrivers warm up their engines already, Slovenbro.

Maybe under Clinton. Under Trump very unlikely.

ISIS was too and russkies destroyed all their toys in less than 3 months

there is no kosovars or kosovar ethnic group
there is only albanians or serbians or gypsies, gorans and some other minorities

Just like the term bosnian was only coined in the 90s by clinton. In all censuses during yugoslavian times "bosnians" were called muslims.

oh? well that would be the first time serbs had to deal with such a thing then, eh? albanians have guns, oh I wonder what could serbs possibly do?

m8 are you one of those liberals, thinking you are 100% safe 100% of the time because crime is illegal or something??

There are exactly zero muslim Serbs.

Shiptars and Cigan are not serbs regardless of their fucking postcode, faggot.

I guess its hard for them. SA has been paying their politicians to transition their young to some abominate arab culture. All old traditions they had before ottomans (village traditions that they kept) were lost just so they can get more gibs.They will be seen as traitors and their children will be systematically bullied in schools. If BiH was not ment to be a destabilizing factor on balkans it would have been split and given ~49% to serbs ~22%to croats and rest to bosniaks.

Nothing new for corrupt goys on top. All suck dicks for gibs, muslims suck of SA and US , serbs russians and croats german, all suck jew in the end , and transfer blame why everything is shit on others.

Those who brak away from islam will probably be normal.

tl dr SA gibs for sharia, knife for everyone else

Attempt ethnic cleansing and get bombed?

"kosovars" as in the people living in kosovo, like "belgradians" who also deserve extermination

Fucking smrds.

Boo hoo those poor shitskins.

u mind saucing us up on that thar claim, brosef?

It really is. To dismay of (some) Serbians and "remove kebab" kiddies, what we should be doing is helping Bosna.
How? By stopping the wahhabis influence/subvert their country of course!

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realise they are quite powerlessly might I add, being bought out and subverted by SA.

IN THE HEART OF FUCKING BALKAN.
This is the real threat. I support native Bosnians, we should all help them have an autonomous country free of SA/wahhabism.
It is in our safety interest as much as it is in theirs to have a sovereign Bosna.

Ha… I've been there.

Only if they are contained in their portion of land. Nothing good can come out of mixing balkan populus. Otherwise they need to be exterminated.

lol not even serb, just find jugoshit arguments funny

Checked. Yes that is exactly what I meant. Sovereign Bosna free of SA. The way things are now, saudis/wahhabis are capitalising on the fact bosna is down and out, pretty poor as well as the feeling they have no other choice because everyone hates them. This is simply not the cause. I want them to have their own sovereign clay. But with Bosnian people in charge. Not Saudi Arabs

Mountaineering hand-rubber detected.

Good luck Serbia

I urge everyone, every Balkan nation to stop for a moment and contemplate what wahhabis really are.

They are predator scum preying on those who are in their most vulnerable state.

They are shit and should all be killed, blown the fuck back to SA sand filled shithole.

This goes for you too, Srbija, Eagle Hills waterfront complex yeah?
As it goes for my country
Fucking Qatar is building a mosque
This is un-A-fucking-cceptable

I don't care what mudshits do in their enclaves of Bosnia. As long as they don't cross the borders to Srpska or Serbia that is. They can take Abdullah cock into their asses all day if it makes them happy. They wanted islam and now they have it.

Problem with this approach is:
You don't think it can cross borders.

does any muslim country even has an air force
there's something fundamentally fucked in the head with someone as soon as they go full islam
muslim armed forces cant compete with ours

its like, if you are able to solve differential equation, you are branded a wizard and burned at a stake in the muslim world, hence why they cant compete with the civilized world

Not opposing that, but since we've last seen, asymetrical warfare can be somewhat unpleasant

nah, its mostly western kekolds who cant manage such thing, especially since last time they fought a war in their backyard was hundreds of years ago, and all they know is using joysticks to guide missiles
beside, serb paramilitaries can achieve much more asymetrically than any flee bitten diaper head

Islam is not an ethnicity.

You can always shoot or deport what crosses borders.

You can't root out tumors when you are the cancer though.

are you implying that muslims cant be cleansed? because if you are not, what's the point of your post?

Only in the same manner shit can be cleansed, by removal.

Save me the bullshit.
Are Serbia's borders airtight?
Do you have any muslims in you country right now?
Or is the number 0???

Saudis, if you count them as Muslim and not Jewish.

Slovenes are the master race of the southern slavs tbh

I like how Slovenes online like to ''slav it up" the hardest, when they're actually the most Germanic of all south Slavs in real life.

better to be austrian rapebabies than italian or albanian rapebabies

‘If Serbs are killed, we’ll send troops in,’ says Serbian president after Kosovo-bound train blocked

archive.is/JQe2I

Toma Diploma is a tiger without teeth
Whatever he says is irrelevant and the squips know it.
This is why we need to get seselj into power this may.

This.

/thread.

kek i might do this just to watch what would happen next

Well shit. Sorry about that.

Germanic. Top kek m8 this is where you're wrong.
We are anything but.
It seems to be myth down south that is in all honesty completely false. We are the the most Slav of Slavs. Ali najbolj Slovani od vseh Slovanov.

Kolinda getting the D

Not bad

I can see why Pahor romanticised her

when I hear Slovenia, all I can think about are a bunch of tiny worried little men in offices wearing ties, all in a hurry debating how will global warming effect their…. hamster industry or I dont know
their hobbies include interior decorations and foreign policy discussion

meanwhile when I imagine my own country, I imagine a half crazy one eyed hermit in an exploding moonshine shack on top of a hill while howling louder than the local wolves
same with russians but with vodka and bears
same with urkainians and poles and other slavs
but slovenians are just….. I dont know

You should update your Slovenian database then. Looks like it was last updated in th 1980's fam

there is this story that on top of triglav mountain in slovenia a dragon lives
kek

Keep poking, but you know you'll get burned.
Just like in1991 ;)

I kinda dig this dragon tbh

but you see, that's the thing, you are allowed to have football crowd
our football crowd is internationally forbidden because they stopped the game and tried to beat the shit out of every opposite teams in every world cup

over here, when we have a big game, it is usually moved away from city centers, martial law is implemented, and army starts using armored vehicles and helicopters to control the crowd because they managed to steal entire bus once, they just picked up an entire fucking bus along the way and just lifted and carried it away

arkan used football club fans to wipe out entire towns and villages….

Don't forget most of the Delije had gone through their conscription too. Those fuckers are loyal to that man to this very day despite him being six feet under.

It is the same here.
With less numbers than Serbia of course. But we get the full treatment, specialne enote, helikopterji etc.
Pics related are from 2016 CL qualifiers Trencin:Olimpija at Zilina. We fucking beat the shit out of Žilina+Goral on their own turf.

Dragon is cool and Ljubljana is beautiful.
But u guys need to keep it that way, ur the most "progressive and western" hope dont go full sweden yes in next 30 years.

Again that is a load of bullshit fucking propaganda. Idk what the politicians in the south are telling you, be more like Slovenians, they're good goys? Top Kek because we aren't.

yeah I also associate Slovenia with Sweden somehow
you just never hear a news story from Slovenia like "local man arrested for privately producing and storing 7 tones of unsafe moonshine out of car batteries but was let go because he had no intent to sell or distribute any of it"

Fuck are you talking about? You're the best goys from all the ex-yu states.

I'll take that as a compliment. Shouldn't ruin our public image, should I

Keep believing that.

I'm actually pretty convinced they are among the most prominent goyim at outjewing the jew. Melania is a testament to that.

but that's exactly what I am talking about, a true slav wouldnt know what the words "public image" even mean, that's something sweden does, not slavdom

Just imagine the chimpout when they will have no more reason to repress themselves. ;^)

We are not Apex Slav without reason )

I think history has shown that Croats and Serbs just don't mix well, we're much better off having separate states.

yeah, they would probably have to do something nuclear to make up for all the good goy points

those look like call of duty soldiers, also, one of the defining slav things is having some sort of enemy you really really hate, do slovenians have those?

Now with all the Niggerinvasion and shit they look pretty European (partially blond/ash blond). And have white skin, at least that half who claims to be real Albanians. Then there are those who look exactly like roaches.

I said in 30 years.
U did well on anti gay marriage referendum but 220.478 is a bit too much for a 2.2mil country.

Id rather say they are little switzerland.

A bit to docile but i guess u didnt have good enough reason to go full remove mode.

In Switzerland. Höhö.

turks/arabs

šiptars are turko-romani mongrels with a little bit of illyrian blood in them, monteniggers are more illyrian than albanians

Because they torched the biggest Slavic libiary in Bulgaria, so did all the other countries during the crusade, get fucked nigger.

In 30 years you will see a prosperous and secure Slovenija. Hope same goes to say for countries down south

@

This should be stickied.

Albanians are not all genetically homogeneous, just like any other Balkan nation. There are pockets of very Illyrian/Indo-European looking people, but those are the minority. They are the last leftovers of an era when white people (who were genetically very close to Serbs) lived there. Albania was part of Serbian Empire before Otto-kikes invaded. Such people need to be spared and re-educated if possible.

Always thought albanian grills aren't allowed to internet. What is this heresy?

Serbs write best poetry, do you have more?

lol no

The train has no brakes

choo choo, motherfucker

I can't wait for the cool music videos. Did Arkan have a son that can be a new war hero?

All of this butthurt.
How easily you ignore the fact that Croatia has a long history and was doing just fine without Serbia.
In fact, during the Kingdom of Croatia, our territory was far bigger. Todays Bosnia and Herzegovina was croatian soil.
Buuutt… 500+ years of battling turks tends to nibble away at territory.
Some serbs seems to be obsessed with self-pity and dellusions of grandeour. IT is the Serbs who can't seem to define their nations without saying "we should have all of our neighbours stuff!"
How does that serbian saying go?
"Where there's a serbian grave, it's serbian soil!"

LOL

Daily reminder that all servs should be exterminated for the greater good of mankind.

God bless Ante.

Round 2 of Vukomir vs. Tihomir shitposting commence

I think all of Trump's kids are half slav

Yeah, except that one, the ainger?

Singer

I don't know about his son with ceca but his daughter anastasia is some internet attention whore. However, he had 5 children with 3 wives or something.