During the 1950s when Mao's Government began the Land Reform movement...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

Hot damn.

yeah and even more peasants died than their shitty overlords so there's that

mao was totally incompetent outside of being a general

We need more dead landlords tbh

how is this bad?

There's no citation in that bit and I'd like to know where it comes from.

Now don't get me wrong, I do know and accept that a shitload of people died as consequence of the reforms in the 60's, but I never heard of millions of people just being directly executed by the Chinese government.

Because I bet "landlord" just meant you owned one more acre than everyone else in the village

2 million was not enough. It should have been every landlord.

I feel like you all have just made your transition from "every nigger has to die" alt-right or "so what if the poor starve?" libertarian to left-wing because of rhetoric like this. If that's the case, please leave the edginess at the door because we already have enough of it.

Do you even know what "landlord" means

never change

And nothing of value was lost.

and this is why you should vote hillary clinton

"You offended my sensibilities so you're wrong."

Landlords were an integral part of the Chinese economy for thousands of years and made their fortunes through nepotism and heavily exploiting the peasants.

They all deserved it.

Yes, what the Social Democrats had in store for Germany was so much better than anything that damn commie Rosa would have implemented with her filthy workers' councils.

What does Social Democracy have to do with Hitler or the state Germany was in after the war?

And Soviets were workers' councils and we know how the SOVIET Union turned out to be.

Come on now.

Is this a troll?

Yes, you're right. Socdems would NEVER betray the left.

Wew lad, someone doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about. The Soviets barely had any fucking power in the soviet union, if it all. If anything, the problem with the soviet union was that the soviets didn't have more power.

Fascism is not right wing, this is a cliché. That Social Democrats were against bolshevist lunacy does not mean they were in favor of nazis. If Germany hadn't invaded first, USSR would have done so. Both were imperialist, both were totalitarian.
I mean that the democratic workers' councils were a meme, it's always been a dictatorship so Luxemburg claiming that her version of communism would be democratic is what all commies do.
As per usual, commies can't into history or reading comprehension.

What government allowed Hitler to take power?
On the other topic:
How did socdems betray Luxembourg? When did they say they supported her? Who says she represented the left?

Hierarchy and classes as natural and desirable is not right wing?

"Plutôt Hitler que le Front Populaire", nuff said.

The Weimar republic chronic incapacity to face economic issues and stand up against the unfairness of Versailles diktats breed an ideal ground for nazism, curbstomping the Left alternative cetainly didn't help either.
Rather than betraying Luxemburg herself, it's the values soc dems were supposed to defend that they betrayed.

The SDP betrayed the rest of the left and let the Freikorps loose on Berlin. The SDP killed Rosa Luxembourg and are responsible for the Nazis.

To be fair, the German Communist Party was not very constructive either, avoiding partnership with socdems.

Wasted protein. They could have eaten them.

Health risks.

You have to cook landlords pretty thoroughly for them to be safe to eat, and by that point they just taste like burnt string.

It wasn't just landlords. Eventually it extended all down to ordinary workers who failed to show up for the requisite party meeting after working a back-breaking 8-10 hour work day.

I heared mao also fed live babies to his soldiers because he believed it would make them stronger.

By the time it was called the USSR the soviets were completely empty of power and radical content.

See:

The Paris Commune had a hierarchy. Does that make it right wing?
The SPD not opposing to the Freikorps getting rid of Rosa Luxembourg does not constitute helping nazis into power. Besides it was the right thing to do, the communist menace had to be stopped.
Weimar Republic was awful btw, real social democracy is that of Nordic countries.

When was it ever not a tyranny?

Fucking Holla Forumsyps get off my board

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it was a dictatorship of the proletariat, meaning that the working class held power, for the first 3 or so years

Have you ever heard of the Chinese experiments to cross tigers with men and make genetically superior tigermen?

It was actually an attempt to crossbreed with Giraffes. Mao wanted China to break into the international Basketball scene.