Latin Kings: Chicago's homegrown terrorist cell

I've been reading up on the Latin Kings street gang, and I had no idea what a sophisticated operation it is. Whereas most gangs are composed of niggers shooting at each other for retarded reasons, the LK is on an entirely different level. They consider themselves a sovereign nation. They have a constitution outlining their own system of government which includes a judiciary branch called the Chapter Crown Council. They even have their own religion called Kingism where members pass through different stages of enlightenment. It's basically a murderous cult on par with ISIS. According to Wiki there's 35,000 members in Chicago alone.

I guessing most people in the USA are unaware that Chicago is host to a domestic terrorist organization of this size and scope. They think the bloodshed in that city is just random violence but it's way beyond than that. These crazy spics are dead serious about reclaiming their supposed homeland and installing their own government. Is there something we can do to meme this into the public consciousness? Can we get Trump to declare war on the Kings or something? I'd like to see the MSM try and defend this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

publicintelligence.net/nypd-street-gang-manual/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's already on the case, it's called deportation of criminal aliens. Those guys are OUT, and they will be the first out.

The wall should stop the new recruits filling the ranks. Besides that, forget about the media.

They control the drugs coming up from Mexico. That's why they are so active in Chicago.

We could always infiltrate them online. It'd likely require fluency in Spanish tbh tho…at least having one spicspeaker in your party would be a good idea.

This is just one organization of many that the CIA and the Democrats have openly held meetings with and have ties to.

Whether it's that local Marxist club in Chicago meeting with the Venezuelan ambassador or Jerry Brown meeting with the Mexican President, we need to expose the left for the legitimate anti-American communists that they are.

Now that they're losing power around the country they're trying to pull their bleeding heart bullshit again and it's not going to work anymore.

That being said, I don't have much intel on this so any that other anons out there who do would be greatly appreciated so we can start spreading info-graphic memes and get this shit to Breitbart or Tuck on Fox.

Niggers have the same bullshit in multiple groups and like them and all other gangs, exist soley to distribute drugs.

This larpy shit is the con they use to hook in new young men who have no father's or education or anything else. It's basic bitch garbage.

In all seriousness, it's basically WE WUZ.
which, before some faggot suggests European pride is just white WE WUZ LARPING, whites were/are actually kings. shitskins have always been slaves and garbage.

Where's the source?

Do you mean for the image? It's from NYPD's gang manual. You can download it here: publicintelligence.net/nypd-street-gang-manual/

Their symbolism is too complex. Niggers didn't come up with this. I just know somewhere in the mix there's a Jew…

LK are. Cannibalistic punks.
Always have been.

Dont be too impressed faggot op

a lot of black gang leaders have ties to black masonry which in turn has ties to (((freemasonry))). i remember watching a video where one nigger from the gangster disciples said they used to have gang meetings in the same building the masons would meet at.

dubs confirm

Ffs just youtube gangland episode on em… fucked up paranoid junkies ordering hits for bs reasons with autistic levels of code in letters. Fucking stupid.

Bottom line.

Criminal street thugs never have a happy ending. Every gangsta you niggers idolize from fictional godfathers to Pablo Escobar all end badly.

You stupid fucking niggers.

They're spics you fucking retards

Can you post the full document?

same concept YOU fucking retard

What you want an apology? I'm sorry, ok?

https:// info.publicintelligence.net/NYPDGANGMANUAL.PDF

This.
I always thought Chicago had a nignog problem (it does) but a lot of the crime is actually caused by Mexicans. The cartels are very active in Chicago. So combine nignogs and tacos and it's no wonder why Chicago is so bad.

This Was The North American Network Of The World's Most Powerful Drug Empire
www.businessinsider.com.au/the-north-american-network-of-the-worlds-most-powerful-drug-empire-2015-1/

Mexican drug cartels fight turf battles in Chicago
www.cbsnews.com/news/mexican-drug-cartels-fight-turf-battles-in-chicago/

You are probably onto something, user. Here's an interesting passage from the Wiki article:

Either this was written by a completely delusional feminist (likely), or the Latin Queens is 100% a Jewish operation. As if a bunch of drug lords came up with this "muh female empowerment" agenda.

This. End of story here. Niggers have had other somewhat more legitimate operations like the p stone nation. They had some influence for a time. But iirc from that show Gangland, after there first leader was gone, drugs overran them as well.

Secretly communicate huh? Hahaha. All their "code letters" look like the letters that they represent. There's no secret code there. All those are just styling the letters differently.

dude, from someone from a gang ridden city. fucking everyone is terrified of the mexicans. the nigger gangs, the whites, the asians, the canadians, the jews, law abiding mexicans, dogs, muslums, cars, border patrol agents, the border itself, trump, the spanish. mexican cartels are legit psychopaths.

something like 7 times more people have died in the mexican drug war than afghanistan and iraq combined. the mexican gangs are worse than al qaeda based on casualties. the sinaloa cartel owns the mexican government. mexico is literally a country run by drug cartels.

Wonder how the drug problem in the USA would pan out if you toppled that organization and how quickly the drugs dry up.

Would it be like when Rome fell and everybody collapsed into small nothing states and a state of barbarism, akin to everybody doing whatever they can to get the drugs or would another cartel fill the void as quickly as the other died?

It's a good question. My best guess is that, without anything else to fill the gap, the opiate trade would surge. Right now it's mainly contained to the east coast.

that wont happen. the drug business generates tens of billions a year. that money makes it way into the CIA, the government, the mexican government, the banks who launder the money, the border patrol, the mayors of big cities, you name it. drugs are huge business.

na, heroin is a huge problem in every major city. its already surged because its so fucking cheap all the suburban whities are buying it. and its powder and not tar so they dont have to feel like junkies shooting or smoking it, they can snort it. its just so pronounced on the east coast because of the population density and so many big cities in a small area.

and china is flooding the U.S with fentanyl.

It would be interesting. I would think that in the scramble everything would breakdown if there has been one organization running something for so long, and with an iron fist.

Nobody else would have the "know how" on how to operate an international drug trade, since the other cartels seem to be getting shit on constantly.

Maybe a new enterprising President-Elect can change something about that.