FILTHY ANTI-WHITE COMMUNIST TRAITOR JOHN BRENNAN GOES ON TV TO ATTACK TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

video.genyoutube.net/v-Rb4RpjZ9g
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/820786730257285120
wikileaks.org/cia-emails/
counter-currents.com/2010/09/the-dark-knight/
counter-currents.com/2012/07/the-dark-knight-rises/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comments already invaded by JIDF. How do they get to videos with 200 views so quickly?

Tried making a webm but the video is 13 minutes long. Anyone else wanna try?

Isn't this guy going to be out of a job in a week?

If he isn't he sure should be.

Why do you think he's saying this shit.

Drone strike Brennan. Lets give him a taste of his own medicine

yes
Mike Pompeo takes over if confirmed

They probably received a tip.

That's why I asked

And that's all you need to know about Brennan.

BUT WE TOLD TRUMP THAT WE CAN'T CONTINUE TO EXIST WITHOUT MANUFACTURING PURE COLUMBIAN COCAINE AND THEN HE SAID I WAS FIRED

why are all these faggots hung up on the "Trump only cares about himself" meme? The reality of the campaign has proven this isn't true. So many salty faggots on my effbee wall keep parroting this bullshit.

Because it makes them feel better about losing. Never mind that Hillary's actions actually proved she only cared about herself

After Trump takes office, send this fucker and John McCain to Gitmo and torture them until they get right. Mix some shit into McCain's food while he is down there just to give him memories of the Hanoi Hilton.

get out

Who the fuck publicly insults the guy they know is going to be their boss in 5 days? What a loser.

See

nope, can't make me

he should be swinging from a rope

It's a constant thing I hear among liberals and in general the meme rich only care about themselves. I think its a of bit projection

Funny how he lists Syria as his regret, and not the child torture rape murder blackmail stuff.

i used to think that way too, but logically the "all rich people are crooks who exploit the poor" meme just doesn't make sense. It's just jealousy and lack of taking responsibility.

Honestly I think that the moral center of the nation is the middle class but to think that being rich=being ebil and self and being poor=being a stupid, ignornant, criminal is just retarded.

Honestly I hate thinking in terms of class.

Shitting your pants yet Brennan?

Cant you see he is making america great again to look good himself?! What a selfish bastard!

This white nigger will burn everyone down around him to save himself.

Wonder if he's ever met his opposite?

Seeing as many liberals are rich, or at least well-off, I'd say it is projection

maybe those liberals just dont think it through

The same Hanoi Hilton that kept him well fed in exchange for ratting on his country?

therefore educated people are ebil and selfish bigots! :'^)

Talk shit, get hit, Brennan.

A shekel.

There is only one CIA that we need.
Was getting fired part of his plan?

Why is he so perfect?

Why can't he be mine?

Why can't I be his Big Guy?

Of course!

The CIA director refused Trump's offer in favor of Soros's. We are to find out what he told you.

Thats pretty gay

For you

UUUU

Does anyone else find it hilarious that Baneposting has been going for 5 goddamn years and it's still funny?

For you.

This is the best thing to have come of this.

4u

And it was all because some user decided to make fun of Rick Wilson's son's piss fetish.

His ass is so fired and he knows it. He's just striking back while he still can. Trump will shit can this Douche Bag the minute he takes office.

Agreed and he is not the only one. There aren't enough light poles in Washington D.C. to hang them all from.

Either way, he loses.

at 8:00

Brennan says.

faggot.

That's some platnium butthurt.

Fuckhead attacking his president when he's in charge of a major government organization, intelligence at that, isn't bad enough he's also publicly disavowing him as well. Aka mutiny aka treason, even if Trump wanted him to stay he doesn't he literally can't now. Ontop of that the CIA is definitely going to be put under a microscope and the slightest shit will be hammered hard. Way to go dumbass, as if the (((CIA))) wasn't in enough hot water he just raised the temperature by a couple hundred degrees

why don't you stop trying to be the "alt-right" version of HuffPo and actually give a decent OP? Like, for instance WHAT THE FUCK DID HE SAY in short?

sage bc op is a 13 yr old faggot

He doesn't want to stay. He is owned by the Establishment and would be like a fish out of water in an honest Administration. Let the faggot dig his own grave.

He provides a video link….. why don't you watch it ?

lol

Oh fuck off, fuck OFF. This fucking piece of shit.

I've been using genyoutube, although i'm sure someone will say it's compromised, or it's a honey pot, or it's a compromised honey pot.
video.genyoutube.net/v-Rb4RpjZ9g

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/820786730257285120
And now Trump is directly shitting on Brennen. I'm glad /baph/ doxed that faggot.

I hope Mike Pompeo's CIA doesn't fuck with us, that would be really nice.

Straight out of the Berlusconi mediafare book.

We are far too heavily invested in the memes. Baneposting will never die.

What did Trump mean by this???
SHOTS FIRED

He's calling the CIA a bunch of incompetent faggots.

Pls upload bane collection.

He baiting them to admit that all that stuff turned out exactly how they wanted. Either they're incompetent or this is what they were working for. He knows they wanted a never-ending war in Syria, they wanted Russia to reach out and take Crimea, they wanted Russia to militarize, etc. They wanted a "gotta do it" for their proclamation of war against Russia. Trump's trying get them to pull a Jack Nicholson from A Few Good Men.

Yup, I think you're right.

remember (((their))) playbook? rules for radicals

He really is too good to be true. He's going to break our hearts, isn't he?

"Power perceived is power achieved."

It's the least that he owes us.

(checked)
The way the weasel talks around the issues does nothing to ameliorate concerns of conflict between the President-Elect and the CIA. He whines about how poor a signal it is for the President to voice a lack of trust in the IA, without acknowledging how much more damning it is for an IA to undermine the head of state.

The CIA was a mistake.

And soon the CIA shall no longer even exist. Crashing this plane with no survivors!

Emperors don't like phrasing like that. It makes them… sarcastic.

Fair enough.

kek confirms, the fire rises

It's one of those memes that is invisible to normies so they can't murder it. It will slowly fade out on a graceful and respectful manner, much like cock mongler and happy negro did

one of my fav

YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK

Full disclosure: I fucking hated Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. The edgelord version of Batman with throat-cancer was nothing close to the usual general consensus of the character. Everyone kept telling me how great the movies were and how I was just being autistic about it, and maybe I was, but as far as I'm concerned, Nolan shat the bed.

Then came The Dark Knight Rises. Bane looked nothing like Bane is supposed to look. I thought "Hoo boy, this should be a cinematic abortion."

Naturally, I loved the shit out of it. The whole thing couldn't have been more camp than if they'd replaced Bale with Adam West. It was two big middle fingers to all the wankers who loved the previous two movies. I've only seen 1 and 2 once. I've seen 3 about 11 times. Tom Hardy's weird pseudo-dutch accent never fails to make me laugh my ass off. It wasn't the Batman movie we deserved, but it's the one we needed.

Is it within Trump's power as President to break up the CIA or even shut it down? Imagine Trump just shutting the CIA down entirely. You are ALL fired!

It should be. He would have to propose it to congress though. Unless he just shuts down the boots on ground operations.

im convinced TDKR was a signal to all big guys everywhere that gotham's degeneracy must be purged by holy fire, while the edgelord batman reboot was clealy just made for capeshit retards the hidden undercurrent of TDKR was very much a subliminal dog whistle to big guys.

when looking at the more traditional batman, it becomes even more obvious, really. i mean the traditional (((batman))) is an extremely (((affluent))) lunatic who basically kidnapped a young boy (hothead) who he makes dress up scantily and inflict violent of random 'bad goys' with. the joke of batman being a pedophilic homosexual has been a meme ever since batman was created.

granted, they left that out of the 'gritty reboot', but its still worth noting. also the occutlic connection of bats with satan, etc. bats being linked to (((vampires))), which are asscoiated with jews, and obviously associated with blood drinking and cannibalism/satan. all of this makes the big guy dog whistle put out by bravo nolan even more obvious, 2bh.

Trump will nationalize Holla Forums and make us the new intelligence agency. He considers Holla Forums to be an American strategic asset.

If Kennedy could threaten to do it, then yes, it should be within the President's power

Let's be honest, Trump wouldn't be much supportive of Holla Forums.

wut

We beat the CIA recently, we have power.

We are the Kingmakers. Trump doesn't want the Russians to get their hands on us.

Trump doesn't much care for our style, but he recognizes our power.

Well that makes sense.

Also this. We beat the CIA in spy vs spy combat. We are better at intelligence than the CIA and have proved it. Trump is going to nationalize us as the CIA's successors, and we won't have any say in the matter.

I don't think we need to shut it down, I think we need to drastically reorganize it.

Old-school CIA > New-school CIA

The old school CIA were the same ones who flooded American nigger neighborhoods with drugs. They knew how to mix business with pleasure. The new-school CIA seems to have forsaken the white man in favor of (((them))) (who seek to commit white genocide).

It's time for us to reestablish order and take our countries back!

This timeline is strange and fascinating.

Better yet, just cut the old ZOG faggots pension. It would be more delicious to see that old piece of shit destitute and helpless. If anyone can do it Trump can.

the CIA was always (((their))) tool. CIA were kikes from the start. the only reason they attacked the nigger community was to more easily D&C the country so they could control it and shift the focus away from (((them))).

BRENNAN EMAILS

wikileaks.org/cia-emails/

BRENNAN EMAILS

And how was that a good idea? We went from having niggers, to having drugged up niggers with illusions of grandeur from having entangled themselves in the drug trade. They now think of themselves as "hard", and their their ill-gotten wealth allows them greater opportunity to harm not only the black community they live in, but also the broader white community within the city.

Were those hacked by /baph/?

I know some guy from /baph/ hacked Brennan.

Niggers are a preview of what they want to do to whites via social engineering.

Niggers were test subjects.

IC really needs to be cleansed

He isn't communist. He's a fucking muzzie. Saudi tool. Just like Podesta and the rest.

TRUMP CALLING OUT THE HEAD OF THE CIA FOR THE RATFUCK HE IS

I know he's not perfect, but this man makes post-shadow government speech JFK look like fucking George H. W. Bush. Stay alive, please.

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST LEONARD.

If that's true, then we need to take over (which seems like what Trump's doing, or at least wants to do). This is our only shot. If we eliminate the CIA, (((they))) will only create another organization that we don't know about. If we seize control of the CIA, we can drastically align it to favor our interest (IMO).

Maybe I'm just talking crazy, this is the first time I've actually felt some hope about our situation in a long time and I'm ambitious.

The idea itself might have been flawed, but their intentions were correct. Now that we've seen the error in their method, we can realign it.

All we need in power our people who have Caucasians best interest in mind and are actually willing to act on it. We haven't had that for quite some time now and it shows.

Wouldn't it be safe to assume that organizations already exist that no one knows about?

Best president since Teddy. Could end up in the top 3 ever. Maybe top 2.

Just imagine Trump smug ass face on Mt. Rushmore

why do you assume that there will be (((survivors)))?

big guys have a strict no survivor policy.

So it shall be.

It's amazing how much wisdom is in TDKR.

NO SURVIVORS

Mt. Rushmore needs a makeover anyway. I vote for Washington, Andrew Jackson, Trump, and Hiruzen Sarutobi

My friend, you need to read these:counter-currents.com/2010/09/the-dark-knight/
counter-currents.com/2012/07/the-dark-knight-rises/

Put it all in perspective for me. Intentional or not, that trilogy is subtly redpilled as fuck. Trust me, that will make you love TKDR even more.

Holla Forums, are you threatening the CIA again? I've told you not to bully. Nobody likes a bully. What you need to do is make friends with the weak and those who feel threatened by you. It's not fair to use your overwhelming strength to oppress and intimidate others.

Poor CIA, always pushed around by big guys!

I think we can safely assume there are other organizations we don't know about. Are there any others with the amount of pull (paramilitary) the CIA has though? They have an unbelievable amount of espionage potential that we could use for our benefit, if it could be used at home (to help sway the normies, not the liberals, in our direction).

Call me paranoid. They've stayed alive through over 109 exiles for a reason, they're slippery snakes not easily taken care of.

He literally admitted to voting for the Communist Party in the 1980 or 84 election.

The D&C shilling has slowed down a lot, that's a start.

Up to 111 now.

Agree the CIA should be ended, but not before all of its dirty little secrets are exposed in front of the American people to let them know what these corrupt rats were doing in secret, such as "The Finders". Never forget that a child sex trafficking arrest was deemed a CIA internal matter. Now how fucked up is that? CIA involved in child sex trafficking. That was back then. Does anyone think they just stopped. Never investigated. Never exposed. Never ended.

but theyve slipped up… the holocaust meme-golem theyve fabricated (through holocaust "survivors", etc) is turning on them. theyve lost control of yet another golem, and this one will be their destruction. the holocaust meme will manifest into reality, with no survivors.

5,999,889 short.

Sorry CIA, Big Guys leave
NO SURVIVORS

Nothing, he said nothing

It bothers me that all these fucktards are talking down to the President Elect on Twitter, talking to him like they have no respect for him or his office whatsoever. I wish there was something we could do about that, such as identifying these people and finding dirt on them and making them pay for shit behavior. inb4 RWDS

I see the CIA as one of the components of the corrupt Establishment. Taking down the CIA would be a huge step in freeing the U.S. from the massive corruption that has been strangling it. This organization should never have existed. It is subversive to the American way of life and does not belong in a free Democracy.

What you mean? How's it turning on them?

There's really no way we could do something like that because of the First Amendment, right?

Right Wing Safety Squads and the GamerGate advertisers campaign were successful because they struck at tangible assets imo fam, locations and money.
Is there any way to kick these people in the wallet or in the safe space?

I disagree. We really do need to identify strategic interests in other nations, and promote intelligent, diplomatic ways of securing them. And if a few kneecaps get broken behind the curtain those have always been the rules of playing big guy games. The CIA needs to be subverted, co-opted, whatever you want to call it, only by white American nationalists rather than jews. We have to play realpolitik on this board. We can still skin the CIA and wear it like Buffalo Bill.

We live in a reality where the government agents who were sent to a filipino pig farming forum to monitor and influence the thoughts and opinions of basement dwelling anime masturbators end up routinely breaking cover to flame eachother because said masturbators evoked an ancient egyptian frog god to
interfere in the American election and one agency refuses to believe this and keeps insisting it must have been the Russians.

pizzagate is proving the history of jewish 'blood libel' to be reality, and not just another kike meme. its the tip of iceberg and fastest and hardest redpill currently available. pizzagate will be weaponized, with no survivors.

I for one wouldn't have it any other way.

Seems like there's always an effort to spam Trump's posts, calling him hun and dear, and generally being whiny bitches with superiority complex. They will stick out like sore thumbs when the truth is exposed. Their degeneracy is archived. All we can do is tell them the truth, even though it likely won't be well received.

(((they))) are very aware of the ancient frog god and fear it because their power is not strong enough to counter it. Even in their blood rituals to their gold cow god Moloch, they are beaten aback ruthlessly. But as you can imagine, they'll never openly admit this in public.

The only reason they keep pushing for the russian angle is because (((they))) want a war between russia and USA in order to get both to kill eachother as the Kike's endgame for global domination.

(checked)

Those are all the women who feel bad about how wet Trump makes them trying to virtue signal to each other and get his attention at the same time, don't mind them.

Checked for pizzagate time bomb ticking away

They have their right to free speech. And we have our right to dig up dirt on them and DOX the fuck out of them everywhere we can. As John Lennon put it, Everybody has their rights, you know.

Still proud of our work on Todd and Claire.

He was complaining about the subject field and how op sensationalised it.

Feels bizarre man.

During Todd and Claire we had anons in meatspace scoping out CIA blacksites in Texas and taking pictures.

Shit was wild and we shut it the fuck down. CIA most likely still mad.

CIA Director John Brennan voted for the Communist Party candidate in the 1976 presidential election. … “This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate,” Brennan said at a panel discussion regarding …

tbh, after the PissGate dossier, I sent my parents an email telling them if I shoot myself twice in the back of the head, stuff myself into a duffle bag, and throw myself into a river, then I want them to know that at least I had a good laugh.

If they restrict themselves to foreign spying operations, I have no problem with them existing, but domestic spying operations and other bizarre things like creating The Finders (child sex trafficking) should definitely not be part of their job description. The CIA in its current form needs to be completely overhauled. All the top leadership needs to be fired and replaced with honest people who are not going to do assassinations, plot the downfall of foreign leaders, drug running, gun running, mailing people Anthrax to scare them into passing the Patriot Act, etc, etc. etc. This is very dirty organization.

I forgot a big one I believe the CIA is involved in: suiciding Americans to keep state secrets. If you have done the research I have, the CIA Is heavily involved in murdering people and making it look like suicides are accidents and justifying it as necessary for National Security. The Founding Fathers would roll over in their graves if they knew an organization like the CIA existed in America.

user I
You know, within reason.
Now that shit has gotten way out of hand.
Usually more harm than good, though I have a soft spot for the Kurds.
It's like you don't even enjoy practical jokes

The problem, as I see it, is the CIA has become totally atomized and they're totally in it for themselves. So few people believe in higher powers or racial causes anymore. We've been turned into consumers rather than participants. This world should be ours to shape, but we should shape it in a way that uplifts the human race instead of sabotaging it.

There's an e-book floating around titled "Be A Little Evil." That's how I feel. We're never going to attain the purity we wish for, it's already too late for that. But that doesn't mean we don't think hard, care lots, and try to do what edifies the racial superorganism of the white race from this moment on.

He is a commie? Wew.

Big guys never die.

Literally an Islamic Gommunist.

How do that ideology even work?

You could ask Qaddafi but Clinton had him sodomized to death.

delicious numbers and post

To be fair I watched it all happen and I still don't believe it.

Brutal

I have never seen the full movie, just the opening scene hundreds of times.

The correct mindset to approach it with is a superposition between belief and disbelief.

The everlasting battle between Rei and Asuka has been going on for 22 years and it still gets a giggle out of me occasionally.

Kek likes it too.

Aduka is still best waifu

shitty webm for you.

baneposting is probably the most important meme of all time

Asuka is best Wendy’s mascot.

(((Anglosphere))) Gatekeeper. Incoming Irish Generals will hang this cunt.

I don't think I can agree with that. Pepe is a better Wendy's mascot, but then again Pepe is also the best Asuka, so maybe it's like pottery or something.

I don't have a pepe for that.

fuck yes, these fuckers have absolutly no self awareness. they are so disrespectful to this guy. how tolerant of them.

the only thing they know how to say is agree with me or be ostracized. fuck them and fuck their holier than though attitude. lets remind them they are human.

Here is the plane scene with only the vowels.

I missed that even though I was here at the time. Do you have a summary of the event?

It's a huge system failure that brennan ever got to such a position.

We memed that plane crash in GermNy which inadvertently was an unbeknownst sanctioned blood sacrifice to Kek.

Trips being checked by dubs.

We need to meme this into reality.

Based as fuck, I didn't know about that. Did anons manage to prove anything by taking actual pictures?

Dating companies official address on their website was an abandoned empty warehouse in the middle of bumfucknowhere for starters.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Why are there so few amount of Pence meme images?

The fire rises

The CIA really aren't as good as they used to be. Or maybe their only competent department was PR.

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that one.

was that a request?

Probably they're blackening Trump in the eyes of the public so that the eventual impeachment of him that they're aiming for won't seem like such a drastic leap.

I'm still pretty sure we either have retired agents or existing agents who are not happy with the current power structure. That or they're not happy about goons in the CIA.

I am going to be so happy when the CIA wakes up a week from now and realizes it's no longer in charge here. They STILL don't grasp the idea that they even could lose. They will not understand until they receive a kick in their fat bottoms.

According to some Brennan converted to Islam while working in Egypt or something.

Moron, third image is not a power pose at all, its the opposite. Its a beta pose because he has his hands inside his pockets. It makes you look weak and passive.
Only your thumbs are supposed be inside the pockets or behind your belt.

We'll take the Crazy Horse Memorial through eminent control and build it for Trump instead, under budget and ahead of schedule.

Nah. We'll make it Obama's memorial, but keep the name.

Drumpf confirmed as a nigger

IT wasn't Brennan who ordered the strikes, we have Obama to thank for that. Brennan, as Michael Scheuer stated a few times before, is a bully and will lie, kiss ass and step over anyone and anything in order to advance his career; this seems to be the case with any of the federal agencies however.

fug, meant to post this

a