Jeb! for 2020

Jeb! Bush has been known for his valient leadership and amazing attacks on Trump. He destroyed him in the primaries, but due to hate speech and fake news, he wasn't able to win the primary. Even after destroying Trump Jeb! Continues! So Holla Forums we should party up as a nation and get Jeb! the seat he was born to rule. We NEED a man like Jeb! To watch you to fuck my wife.

You ready Holla Forums?

#Jeb2020

#VivaLaJeb

It's over, thoroughly discredited.

SLOW AND STEADY

Normally, I'd call this a shill thread but with dubs all over the place, this might be Kek's way of saying "lighten up"

WE WILL TEAR DOWN THE WALL AND SHARE OUR GUAC WITH OUR MEXICAN BROTHERS
#Jeb2020
#VivaLaJeb

I hope he runs for President as a Democrat. We really need a hero to defeat Trump. Jeb is the leader America needs

Guac man did nothing wrong

MAKE GUAC GREAT AGAIN

IT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN GUACMAN

Please Vote

This is probably the last time we'll see this concentration of Jeb memes ever again, so save up.

He probably would too, the cuck

Some of you guys are ok. Don't go to the inauguration on the 20th.

I feel like you are talking trash about the man who is going to be known as The Great Disrupter in Washington.

Please Sticky

Jeb! is a mess.
Jeb! is a waste.

I feel like there are some posters who are bullying Jeb here and don't realize the power he is going to unleash when he gets his Mexican Army and storms the White House.

(checked)

Slow and steady wins the race.

I hope you guys enjoy the next 4 years, savor it because it will be the last victory you will ever experience. The Jeb rises

Someone post the Jeb! pistol Trump rally picture. It makes me giggle everytim

I am excited. No one cared who he was until he put on the guac bowl

Didn't he post this and people on Twitter thought he was indicating he was going to kill himself?

No no no, the one where it's on twitter and it says something like "Don't got to the Trump rally today, some of you are good people".

he never said that

It's a meme, ya dip

I am aware. it was also a bad joke

Yes he did, here is proof. Its not photoshopped, ive seen plenty of shoops in my time, trust me.

That's the one. Fucking gets me everytime.

I take it back. my bad. It is my fault for questioning the manliness of Jeb. Of course he is a rough outlaw type

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

At last you have seen the light, welcome brother.

nope, just pointing it out. Have your fun

H-he can still win it guys! We're expecting a ¡Yeb! surge!

I believe in you, sir! You are gonna go all da way!

I bet you're in the other 12 shitposting threads complaining too.

Jeb! would make a great Democrat nominee

I will laugh so fucking hard when you fuckers meme that retard into office.
But hey, when you come to the point of no return, keep going just to see what happens.

At least we'll have the first autistic US president (to my knowledge). Let's make history!

We're not trying to meme him into office, he's just a lovable whipping boy. He's also an easy target. I miss the "jebcore" threads tbh

Bump for Jeb!

And so it begins…

Ese niño prieto is Jeb!'s kid? I mean the wife has pale skin, but I guess you aren't that short and ugly without Indian genes.

¡Jeb! still has 3 days to win this!

Afterall, Jeb! did provide us will a spring of meme material, good meme material for awhile. I was truly sad when he dropped out. The others werent as good to use for meme material.

Those were some magical times

I'm curious, why didn't Jeb endorse Trump?

Despite the savage pounding, it would still at least give him a little dignity. But no, lets end it all on the lowest sound-byte possible. Sad to the end. Why?

this meme was never funny

This picture still gets me every time. It instantly makes me crack a smile.

I think he would like this, user. you should send it to him

God I miss Jeb.

Because the Bushes and Clintons are interchangable on 90% of policy.

2020 Belongs to President Donald Trump.

2024 Belongs to President Ann Coulter.

2028 Belongs to President Ann Coulter.

In 2032, Jeb can run if he has the energy for it.

2016: Trump -> 2020 Trump -> 2024: Ivanka (Dem) v. Don Jr. (Rep) -> 2028: Trump -> 2032: Barron Imperium

what…. is…this???? Is this what happens when some fedora faggot is paid to make up memes?

update

I don't know, Bernie might still win in 2016 and therefore Yeb! is screwed in 2020

WTF I'm a Jeb!-zamboni now.

JEBBEDY EBBEDY JEB

SIEG HEIL

GUACABOWLES FOR EVERYONE

No-no…no no noo EXCUSE ME JEB!

Kek

holy shit dont tell me thats actually his wife kek

We arrived late on Thursday. The next day, the welcoming committee gave us a tour of Miami and in the late afternoon, we went on a yacht where much “merriment” ensued. The group from Mexico, like many government officials, liked to party hard, and there was much drinking and “carrying on”.

This is where Jeb, Columba, Carlos, and I made more of a connection as none of us was into heavy partying, so the four of us made plans to go on a double date the next day. We went out for a casual dinner and to see the movie, “Chariots of Fire”. They came to pick us up and we spent a very enjoyable evening together.

Jeb was completely fluent in Spanish, and he and I had some lively discussions. Today, I am more middle of the road in my politics, and like to look at all sides of an issue [both left and right] before taking sides, but back then, I was a very vocal liberal. Jeb did not mind my blunt questions and although we were on different sides of the fence on many issues, we shared a sense of humor, and there were no bad feelings.

I don’t know if Jeb would make a good president of the United States, but that weekend, I had a very favorable impression of him. He was a gracious host and was able to intelligently discuss many topics. He would listen to opposite points of view and consider them carefully before making a response. He was bilingual and bicultural and comfortable in both an American and Mexican environment.

Jeb! is fucking adorable.

JEB PUTS NIGGER IN HER PLACE.

oh my fuck why havent I seen those boots?? just when I thought he couldnt seem any more of a childrens cartoon character. Is this real?

I don’t know if Jeb would make a good president of the United States

This is some halfchan shit. You have to go back.

Jeb! somehow managed to be a racial minority in his own family.

that's hilarious fam

topkek the cuck of the year

how did that blond cutie end up in the picture?

Jeb's a big guy…

For Columba

Ay Dios Mio

looks like he's gaining energy lads

My fucking sides

Check

DELET THIS

dat bush $$$$

I love Jeb the same way I love Charlie Brown: he's a loser and no one loves him, but he keeps on trying, bless his little heart.

> Jeb: I think I should run, the people will love another Bush, and if they don't I just throw money from donations at them

What was this man even thinking? Who did he manage to convince to donate to him? His campaign was a complete disaster and it was obvious from the get go that people would not want another Bush. They also didn't want another Clinton, but Sanders got robbed from the nomination. Though Bill Clinton was not nearly as bad as George W Bush.

Every single member of Skull & Bones.

JEB 2020

A .45 ACP round can't penetrate Level IIIA body armor. Almost all cops use III to III+ (>>III). The FNs are also built in America.

why such a "bad" reputation then?

GUAC SURGE INCOMING

ready to get jebpilled?

the son on the right looks like a spic version of Jeb! himself.

Jeb so low energy that disasters, may it be economic, political, natural or unnatural, will be like 'meh' and walk away or return at a later date when it feels like doing something.

Jeb's so low energy that when he had a motivational speaker come over to coach him for campaign, motivational speaker was found dead next day after commiting suicide

Jeb is leftypol's guy though

see

bottom center
it IS a spic version of Jeb! himself.

It's called a tan, you pasty fat fuck.
Sun, how does it work

sage

So skin cancer? We're white for a reason, we can gain equal amounts of Vitamin D for less exposure to the sun's harmful rays. This allowed our ancestors to actually do things rather than lie in the sun and eat each other.

Kek

Last one!

That is the funniest thing I have seen for months. The off-tune notes just make it funnier, like it's being played by a cripple honking bicycle horns with his feet.

Thanks! Saving them all

Here's another webm I haven't seen posted in a long while…

Checked, and kek'd

LMFOA
Marry me.
(no homo)

No wonder he was weak on immigration