Operation Ball Crusher

I've been seeing this making the social media rounds but haven't seen it here. Please call me a faggot if I'm wrong.

How many antifa are going to get their skulls smashed by bikers on Friday?

Is antifa actually this retarded? I always thought it was just a meme.

make it stop

Wait till you see leftists anti-racist skinheads.

If that had less texture, I'd edit it to say "Tired Babies Against Mohawks"

"Shaved Hippies Against Racism". Our skinheads aren't paragons of virtue, but compared to these guys they might as well be saints.

Not enough.

Sharps are faggots that routinely get beaten up by neo-nazis and antifa confusing them for neo-nazis

I saw something about this on kikebart earlier. Does anybody know who is heading up this antifa disrupt the inauguration thing? 100% chance they are paid soros shills running the op.

It's going to be amusing when the cops unleash LRAD and ADS on the fags blocking traffic. They'll remove themselves from the roads.

heh

Antifa considers anyone not left as being a fascist.

There's no such thing as inalienable human rights. Only the right to rule and the right to power are granted by nature. All else is redundant and can be as easily taken from you as it is granted. If these princesses want to disrupt the rule of law, they're going to learn the hard way that they are our slaves once we shove our boots through their skulls.

ALL of them.

A buddy told me a story about 15-20 years back about one of these faggots walking into a ghetto to tell his "brothers" that he "understood their pain." He never walked back out, again, but I'm sure he understood a lot more about pain before they ate him he disappeared.

Man, you have to be a special kind of untermensch to do shit like that…

Project veritas is releasing a new leak on monday and they hinted that some of what they uncovered prompted them to send in tips to LEOs and anti-terrorism officials. 90 percent sure that it has to do with Soros mobs trying to ruin the inauguration.

God bless this country. Can't wait to see these bikers fucking wreck some cucks and get away with it.

Does anyone know where this was recorded at?