SNOPES DIVORCE RECORDS ARE PUBLIC

WeSearchr, 9 other anonymous contributors have raised $500 to release more than 800 pages of court records from the divorce of the two founders of the left-wing-biased “fact-checking” website Snopes, David and Barbara Mikkelson:

dropbox.com/sh/01bwxtre7h39h8r/AACEpQAVd10bvLIvMTiVHZWJa?dl=0

dig dig dig

archive.is/xBT7I

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-22/snopes-co-founder-embezzles-98000-drops-weight-leaves-fat-wife-and-marries-actual-wh
my.mixtape.moe/yjghir.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/gaywdq.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/avanii.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/ogvsjv.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/xaocfz.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/qumxip.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/aiwjav.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/tsuctp.pdf
archive.is/t7jxe
archive.is/ZD3Qg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

also please re-upload to Holla Forums or mixtape.moe. Dropbox is fucky for me.

Bump, i dont even care any more, I will bump anything that makes this board productive and stop the in fighting over who are the true white nationalists.

bump

The snopes kikes got divorced? So which one runs the site now?

This. I've been ignoring the raid/D&C garbage, thats what filters are for.

I can't dig right now but ramping up a campaign to expose sites like snopes and "fact check".org is high on my list of things to do. I run into countless "educated" douchebags who cite these sites all the time as if they are some sort of gospel.

6 MILLION IN ALIMONY

That face is primed for a just haircut

And boomers use these idiots as a resource, jesus christ…

This kike thinks he should get paid $360,000 a year to "fact check" people's facebook feeds

Fake until Snopes confi–
Oh.

THE CURSE IS REAL

[Absolute Disgust]

JUST

JUST

I don't get this, Snopes was the website to look for stupid shit like whether that weird urban legend was true about a corpse being mistaken for a Halloween decoration, so how is it now they have jumped up the scale to politics?

It happened during the elections, then they got picked to be the designated fact checking site.

So I ixquick "Snopes Divorce" and find this zerohedge article. Which one of you faggots wrote this. My sides are vaporized.

forgot link like a fagtard:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-22/snopes-co-founder-embezzles-98000-drops-weight-leaves-fat-wife-and-marries-actual-wh

there u go user, all the pdfs
1: my.mixtape.moe/yjghir.pdf
2: my.mixtape.moe/gaywdq.pdf
3: my.mixtape.moe/avanii.pdf
4: my.mixtape.moe/ogvsjv.pdf
5: my.mixtape.moe/xaocfz.pdf
6: my.mixtape.moe/qumxip.pdf
7: my.mixtape.moe/aiwjav.pdf
8: my.mixtape.moe/tsuctp.pdf

FML, the guy was whiter than snow too. Maybe hes just covered in dirt?

Nice job fagtard, you're probably self-promoting since you directly linked it.

forbes also wrote about it archive.is/t7jxe
and daily mail too archive.is/ZD3Qg

>Proven liberal bias aside, can we trust an organization co-founded by an embezzling, whore mongering, possibly cat abandoning shill?
top lel

I know there's tremendous cronyism involved, but even attempting to paint Snopes or HuffPost as having an iota of credibility is just baffling. Would someone, anyone, of moderate cognitive capacity step back & say: "No, this is just too stupid. No one is going to ever believe these idiots are reputable." ?

And yet you've got these groups of practically braindead hens clucking their sheltered, uninformed opinions & outright lying for attention yet they're presented like: "These are the people who should be policing news content on social media!" Fucking baffling.

Sometimes the universe shows its true beauty.

Bibbitybump

Seriously, Snopes is one of the first websites I ever discovered when I got a computer back in 1996, and even then I thought, "Wait a minute, it's just these two people writing this?" Then I forgot about them for 20 years until I heard Zuckerberg wanted to hire them. I must have missed the fact that there's millions of Boomers and Gen-Xers who never learned how to use Google to find an original source and think Snopes is the arbiter of truth on the Internet. What's next, Facebook partners with Ask Jeeves?

Divorce records including ssn and every detail is publuc af you lazy nigger. Go to the county court house and they will hand you originals. Fuck people are stupid

Feminists gravitate to a truly independent and masculine animal. Not the animal's fault

They're basically addicted to cat poop, very traditionalist.

Someone needs to make a version of this for Snopes. The "Republican says thing, slightly off or disagreeable: FALSE" vs. "Democrat says thing, slightly off: MOSTLY TRUE" principle applies to them just as accurately.

Hell, even (((Wikipedia))) has Snopes cited as to why PizzaGate is "debunked."

> my.mixtape.moe/gaywdq.pdf

Ok when I start to read mixtape as Molo Jew it's a sign I've had too much Holla Forums for one day. Night…

Cats are full of parasites that over time fuck up your immune system and hijack your brain like bartonella and toxoplasmosis.

bump

Fuck man, I couldn't find that video for the past year. It's my favorite of the vertical videos.

have you niggers found any interesting?

Degenerates just can't help themselves can they?

Is this (((their))) new strategy? Be so completely self-defeating that Holla Forums quits fighting because apparently it's no longer necessary? We need to find more dragons to slay before we lose our edge. I feel like that marine from Aliens: 'Another damn bug hunt…'

Thanks, OP

Is this for real? Because for some years now I've considered these fucks to be something like the ultimate shitbags

The dubs check out sir.

Every time.

lolol

Cats are trash.

So, did someone find something?

from the 5th .pdf, 5th page

You gotta feel bad for the wife. Homebody spent a couple decades married to her and using her for free labor and his bimonthly nut drop and as soon as he can afford it, he gets himself a golddigger who is a lot better looking than her.

Get out

Cat d&c tactics? This is worse than 4cuck Holla Forums
I live in an apartment with 2 shitty roommates and one floor above an old schizo hoarder lady whose apartment harbors mice, and the cat keeps them out… they have a useful purpose. sage for off-topic cat ramblings