More Holohoax Propaganda

ANNE FRANK PENDANT FOUND!
Israel says Nazi camp excavations unearth link to Anne Frank
archive.is/maotb

Researchers are now trying to reach out to any remaining relatives of the two to confirm whether they were related.

SEE! It really did happen Goyim!

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/anne-frank-hoax-exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you believe those stupid Goyim who still deny the Holohoax?!
Wew

The ogdoad rises!
HEH
KEK
NUN
AMUN

Anne Frank's diary was proven to be written by her father.

It's literally been proven Ann Frank didn't write shit.

They have surpassed even Best Korea in propaganda bullshit. They somehow manage to find this obviously genuine artifact (not like any asshole could bang that out in two minutes with hand tools), but somehow we never find any teeth, ashes, or even fucking records of a policy of extermination.

They've actually "explained" that one. The Germans decided they were going to cover up their extermination program in the East - so in a scorched-earth warzone, in the middle of the Russian winter - they sent men out to dig up the hundreds of thousands of bodies of those shot by the Einsatzgruppen, take all remaining valuables (muh gold teeth goy), burn the bodies and scatter/bury the ashes.

Anne Franks story doesn't prove the holocaust at all. It's a documented fact that she died from typhus, not "gassings".

Never deny the Holocaust Show

What if the pendant was made from middle eastern passport material? That survives everything.

trips and boob get confirm anne frank illiterate

Shes a member of the Illuminati I see, or its a simple tag for a dog

Was that the ballpoint pen thing or w/e?

What's a "famous diarrheast?"

Anyway, it looks like a dog tag.
Appropriate.

6 million of them?

Expect more of this tribe in the coming days. The anniversary 75 of the Wannsee meeting is coming up on the 20th.
As you all know, here was decided to kill all the jews. Just don't go looking for any record of it.

It's amazing how they always answer inconsistencies with, "well, the ebil Nazis anticipated that, so they did this stupendously preternatural and clever thing so they could deny yadda yadda…"

Apparently the Nazis were all super geniuses with precognition and were so preoccupied with covering up every aspect of the holohoax that they forgot to win the war.

dubs confirm, da ebul nahtzees knew gassing the jews was priority

I think it was, requesting it id anyone has it

They seem to be doing a great job covering up white gemocide.

Hitler dubs and Zero Trips confirm the truth.

Anne Frank never existed.

checked and kek'd

Oy vey! Truly chosen.

This is complete bullshit. The diary was not written in ball point pen, but post-war notes written by her father that were with the diary were. The same fact applies to the claim that the diary handwriting did not match Anne Franks.

The point is, none of this fucking matters. Anne Franks diary is nothing but a little kikess' story during war time. It in no way proves the holocaust, so spreading dubious and false claims that the diary is a forgery achieves nothing but opening ourselves up to easy dismissal.

what a friendly looking pedophile

To recap the story of Anne Frank:

This story literally makes no sense. Why wasn't she killed on arrival at Auschwitz? Why would someone be transferred from one death camp to another death camp? Why is there a hospital inside the Bergen-Belsen "death camp"?

None of the story of Anne Frank makes any kind of sense.

Underrated post

Supposedly the diary was written in ballpoint pen which wasn't produced until 1951. Supposedly her dad paid some other Kike to write her diary and then that Kike sued him or something. I forget most of it, i'll look it up.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/anne-frank-hoax-exposed/

reroll

seems like a lot of the holohoax stories involve the person getting transferred to multiple death camps.
those wacky genocidal germans! they wanted to kill jews so bad that they spent tons of resources driving kikes all over poland and germany rather than putting bullets in their heads!

Do people really do this?

this word is a dark, dusty nook in the english language

Anything to keep the myth of the holocaust alive in the minds of the unquestioning normies. It's easy to see devious Jewish minds at work here. Reminds me of the passport found during 9-11 that wasn't even singed. Also reminds me of the jet engine found at the 9-11 site that wasn't even the right type of engine for the planes that supposedly crashed into the towers. Smart they are not, but it doesn't take much to fool normies.

References?

I've been to Auschwitz, they have absolutely fucking NOTHING.

(checked)
so outlandish!

Even Christian preachers got so fed with being upset by jews they now expose the holohoax.

The Holocaust Hoax Exposed - Pastor Steven Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

THE MEMES

It's important to note that Ann Frank's diary doesn't even talk about camps at all, since it was all presumably written when she was just a jew hiding in an attic.

It could be 100% authentic, and what would it prove? It would prove nothing more than some neurotic jews hid in an attic. Big whoop. If I hang out in my attic, does that prove Obama is trying to shoah me?

Whoops! Watch those Freudian slips Schlomo!

When i was there they had a macabre gift shop and food stands.

I first came across that guy a few weeks ago. I've been meaning to make him into a meme, whipping merchants out of the temple. Based af.

Had a class trip across the pond in high school, the only places we were taken were to the camps, museums dedicated to the holocaust and a few other noteworthy buildings. This was in a history class that was pretty much all white guilt programing and honestly I never would have started down the path to the red pill if it weren't for the constant attempts at indoctrination.

I've heard the same, the ball-point pen additions were page numbers etc, not the main part. More importantly a teenage girl was sent to Auschwitz, left, and died of infectious disease. Saying the diary is fake just makes us look bad when there are better points to make.

FAKE

amulet was faked and buried few years before excavation

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

CHECKED! Didn't her pedoish father write the masturbation part in her diary?

Trips of truth

He wrote the whole thing.

checked

revv up those ovens!

the wage gap explained

heh

source please

On a side note, can any linguistically inclined anons give a review of Hebrew as a language? Is it shit, would it be good if it wasn't inherently jewish, is it worth learning for language's sake?

Sage for off topic

hebrew died as a language over a thousand years ago, only lived on in jew texts.
jews brought it back in recent times so they should have their own special jew language for jews.

the entire alphabet has no vowels and it's supposed to be a huge pain in the ass to learn. no living language is similar to it, so knowing other languages won't help you learn it.

polite sage

Shit forgot to sage, at least I got dubs

thanks, so basically it only exists now to make jews feel special

is this real?
can you post the parts in which she talks about it?

so the little slut was finger-banging herself the whole time?

SONO CHI NO SADAME, JOJOOOOO

Nah. If that tag was real it would be an unidentifiable triangle made of rust.

shit was bugging me
also saved it as a png, like you should for any image containing text (jpegs are for photographs)

t. my autism

I'm stunned by the sheer audacity of these kikes. They are never, never, never going to stop pushing and pushing until finally they push everything over the edge. They have no limits, no morals, they barely even understand our ethics systems let alone have any desire to abide by them. They are parasites of the worst kind.

The holocaust didn't happen, but it should have.

Where is your evidence?

The truth always matters.

Can't argue with those Dubs my Führer.

Jesus fucking Christ, with what will they come up next?

But it's a good sign too.. they are getting desperate

M-Mel?

The company that owned the rights to the book admitted that it was written, or at least co-written, by her father to not lose the copyrights.

jews

I don't think she masturbates in the novel, but there in a scene where Anna Frank and a Jew boy sexually molest a cat.

I think what most people don't realize is the greatest threat to the holocaust mythos isn't that people eventually debunk it or that the myth changes and is reduced in scope.

The biggest threat is that people simply stop caring. They have to constantly put shit out in order to remain relevant. Ghengis Khan killed an incredible number of people, but nobody is crying about more multiculturalism for Mongols because nobody gives a shit anymore.

Given how heavily saturated the media has been with this propaganda, people are inevitably just going to get bored with it and start making fun of it. They've made a culture which demands we slay all our sacred cows and destroy all of our traditions and institutions, while at the same time making the holocaust into a sacred institution. They have to constantly add new chapters to the story or it will become stale and uninteresting in a society that is obsessed with novelty.

Why would germans write it in merchant scratch?

jesus what a babe. would wife. women aren't meant for manual labor anyway.

My theory is that they wanted to see what sort of mileage they could get after pumping them full of gas.

Oy vey, Hollywood should make a sitcom of the Holohoax,then all the goyim will believe it

Alright!
The Jews are bringing out the big guns now. They must be getting scared!

They look cute trying and failing at it.

I have been there, and have seen the rebuilt ovens.

But didn't the nazis melt down the jew gold to make their bullion, thus justifying the large transfer of hard currency to israel from germany?
And didn't they melt down other jewelry specifically to finance the war? Why would they keep this out of the smelter?

The story of anne frank only exists so that jollywood kikes can make the goyim feel bad
The propaganda has gotten so blatant that news reports in my country now sumarize world war 2 as
That's it, they don't even try to add nuance anymore.

when will they learn?

Well maybe we should excavate the whole place to get the rest of the jew treasure there. and while we are doing that we can put to bed th debate on how many were buried there from teeth and bones found.

Complete bullshit.
Anne Frank never existed
then she died in a death camp that never existed
Her father co-wrote the Diary in fine ball point pen in the 50's
Father then make his shekels from the holohoax.

the kikes will try to start selling replicas of that thing now, just wait.

Hand rubbing intensifies.

Unfortunately they're super geniuses at covering it up but absolute failures when actually enacting the holocaust. Apparently a good portion of jews survived being gassed over a dozen times! Oy vey!

Apart from Best Korea propaganda not being a thing. Best Korea is our best ally.

What actually happens in the real world if that were a male:

At any rate, when the time comes and the day of the rope arrives. Whenever that tinge of empathy rears its head remember that it took almost a hundred years for our race to unfuck ourselves because of the last time that happened.

they found a pendant but no remains… and they didn't find it until 70 years after the fact.. and after the death toll has been lowered by about 5 million…

yeah, sure rabbi, I'll buy that!

Mike plz

vid related as far as the passport goes. No idea about the engine bit. That's news even to me