Well Holla Forums, I was browsing cuckchan /his/, and it was infested by Holla Forums...

Well Holla Forums, I was browsing cuckchan /his/, and it was infested by Holla Forums. Those images are starting to circulate. How do we debunk them?

Here we go again.

Have them watch this

There weren't even 6 million kikes in all of Europe at that time.
/thread

With these

Reported

Dumping some redpills

One more

Taking a quick look at the first one, architectural stuff is explained thoroughly by Faurisson. Search for "Hidden Holocaust Realities - The Gas Chambers Problem" for a detailed analytical report. It presents fully functioning gas chambers already existing in other nations (e.g. USA) and compares them with the gas chambers that were rumored to exist in Nazi Germany. The comparison, of course, states the obvious.

No need, we already got many here:

Sometimes I wonder why we don't have a whole board for discussing the holohaux so we could always lend debunking information when the kikes are going at it again.

Delivering good info here will take a while and we can't really tell what was debunked by whom and if the debunking was debunked already an so on.

I mean we do have boards for way dumber shit and the shoa is and will always be the ground foundation for their destruction of the white man.

I think OP wants the images he found circulating /his/ debunked.
Not just some examples of people lying about personal experience.

is this the new approach?

Get serious people.

In the second image, in the Hans Frank text, is "annihilation" the correct translation? They intentionally mistranslated the "final solution" to make it sound like eliminating the jews instead of removing them from Germany.

Cremations are performed in a chamber where the temperature is raised to approx. 1600 degrees F. It takes roughly 2.25 hours to consume organic matter at that temperature.
Heat Energy (calories) = m * c * ΔT m = mass of human ( average: 80.7 kg
c = specific heat of human body ( 3470 J. kg-1 . K-1 )
ΔT = Change in tempature. ( cremation temp - room temp )
Room Temperature = 26 °C
1600 °F = 871°C
Therefore: H.E. = 80.7kg * 3470 J/kg*k * (871-26)
H.E. = 236,624.5 kcal
Bonus:
The typical cremation conducted in a modern crematory requires an average of 28 gallons of fuel (about the amount of fuel that can be held in an SUV gas tank). This translates in the release of approximately 540 pounds of carbons dioxide (CO2) Source.

I googled a few different sites, seems like ~540 lbs of CO2 is the magic number

one kg of bituminous coal (bituminous is cokeable) is ~7000 kcal (actually starts at 5k)
HE required per body is 236,624.5 kcal

34kg of coal per one body.
3168 bodies per day (to reach 6 million one needs to euthanize 2.2 humans per minute)

107712 kg per coal per day

one tonne of hard coal takes about 13 cubic meter of space
108 tonnes of coal per day = 1400 cubic meters of space

Have fun shoveling that coal.
PER DAY.
FOR 5 years of regime.
1825 DAYS!
196574400 kg of coal in 5 years( 196574 tonnes of coal required overall.)

The only people genocided in this scheme are the german workers trying to feed
the furnaces.

Every ton of coke requires about 1.6tons of coking coal.
Not to mention the coal required to run the coking furnaces.

Yeah but if I wanted to kill people with hcn gas, i am not going to use cannisters filled with inter pellets that need to be heated and vented into the room.

You idiot, the translation on this spanish video is a fucking lie.

We don't do misinformation on this board.

It's a meme you dip

embarrassing

Oops. inb4 lurk moar