Just found out Donald Trump's kids are ALL married to Jews

Donald Trump, Jr.'s wife is Vanessa Haydon 1/2 Jew

Eric Trump's wife is Lara Yunaska, a 100% Jew TV producer
archive.is/4Rfhp

Ivanka Trump is married to Jared Kushner, a 100% Jew we all know about.

ALL of Donald Trump's grandchildren are Jewish. Donald Trump himself has some Judenblut.

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

t. Mark

Yeah, he's most likely with the Jews. Still, he was the best option available as it pulls things to our side and makes way for a more reasonable candidate in the future.

Oh dang it, if only there had already been countless threads about this to warn me.

his jew ties are pretty shitty but it helps him if people try to say he's hitler or antisemitic or whatever

Why do you think he has Baron

Lurk moar

This, Barron will be Emperor of the United States of America.

you don`t need to replicate their failures as well user, this is just to trigger idiots

wtf im a #hillarymissile now

I'm not saying Shillary was better obviously.

I'm just saying Democrat vs Republican, Clinton vs Trump, are all the same Zionism. There's a big theater show made out of it–that's probably why Trump was chosen also–to get the goyim to direct their rage at kosher targets for 9 months before the election, and then tranquilize the good goyim for another 3.25 years since they "won." The eternal Jewish charade that is American politics.

We know he is a kike shill. He is sadly the best thing we got atm.

Holy fuck, how new are you?

Not all sources agree.

I'd certainly rather have a man like Trump who professes to love Jews but constantly has Jews panties in a bunch and dismantles much of their destruction, as opposed to a goy like Obama who seems to dislike Jews and does things that seem designed to annoy them, yet who has done more than most to further Jewish agendas both here at home as well as in the middle East.

I certainly don't trust Trump to get everything right, but I've been well aware of all of his Jewish entanglements since very early in his campaign, and while I hate his involvement with Jews, I am thrilled with most of what Trump has done and with how flustered he has made global Jewry.

Obviously he will be better for us than Clinton, or anyone else who had any remote chance of winning, but I still hold out cautious optimism that he will do much more for us than we would think based on his compromised connections. It would be hilarious if he turned into the next Hitler, but this has never been a serious possibility, outside of meme magic pulling off yet more miracles. But he doesn't need to be remotely 1488 to help set us back in the path and page the way for us.

So remember to be cautious of Trump, but at the same time keep memeing him to be our guy. Because until and unless he really seriously betrays us, there is more value in strengthening him and, on the off chance, actually memeing him into fully turning on the Jew.

Get the fuck out you retarded stormnigger.

Ave, true to Barron!

Damn typos. Why is kek such a grammar nazi?

Weak. Very weak.

No you didn't. It's just babby's first troll.

Vanessa's father was a jew, but her mother was not.
That makes her not a Jew.

Eric Trump's wife is Jewish, so their kids will be Jews.

Ivanka supposedly converted to Judaism to marry her Jewish husband, but orthodox Jews will tell you this is impossible and that's she's not really Jewish, therefore her children will not really be Jews, even if their father tries to raise them as such.

So what you're REALLY seeing is Trump's kids severing the family lines of two Jews, although they are continuing another.

Face it…if you could "become Jewish" like Ivanka supposedly did, wouldn't the logical course of action be for all of Holla Forums to convert, thus infiltrating the Jews and destroying them from within?

And when you really get right down to it, haven't the Ashkenazim Jews been doing that to themselves all along, anyway? I read where an orthodox Rabbi was complaining that by 2027 (or thereabouts) there wouldn't BE any pure-bred Jews left in the world, and that they would eventually all just be goyim that CALLED themselves Jews.

Who's really Jewing whom?

He is just playing 1488Dchess.

This. Baron is his biological clone and will be the God Emperor.

Wtf I love ironspic now. Based spics doing the jobs we won't.

I want to habeeb.

Donald Trump's first wife Ivana must have been a crypto-kike (she's Czech apparently), there is no way it's just a cohencidence that all three of Trumps children born from Ivana are either kikes or married to kikes.

This is likely why Trump married Melania and had Barron. Melania is 100% not a kike and therefore Barron will never be a kike. Trump had Barron in his old age so that he'd have a non-kike to be his heir and continue the non-kike'd Trump line

Just found out I'm half Jewish.

SOLID TRUMP

Plus this. Trump can use his (((family ties))) to pretend to be a good goyim, when in reality he is actually destroying the Jewish bloodline like they are trying to do to us. Too bad for them that our genes are dominant (unless its a kikess for some reason).

What's your other half?

You have to admit, though…she has a Jew nose.

Turkroach

GET OFF OF OUR BOARD YOU FILTHY KIKEROACH REEEEĘÊËƏĖĒ
Unless you agrer that Constantinople needs reclaimed by whites

Holla Forums has already been over this several times, every user knows this. Trump is not Hitler, he was the only decent choice though as hillary winning would have meant the death of Whites int he USA

meant to sage

He's an Uzbek, not a spic. It's Common Filth who is the spic. Both are Muslim.

You know, it has bothered me for some time that Holla Forums tends to ignore the fact that many Jews converted to Catholics during the Inquisition.

This means that many Holla Forumsacks may have Jewish ancestors that were not recorded as Jewish, but Catholic.

It may well be that the Ashkenazim are either wiped out or close to it, their genes hopelessly overwhelmed by European stock.

Face it, the Rothschild's tend to look like the people of the nations their various branches of the family settled down to do business in.

This is good. In case you hadn't noticed jews are our bitches. We can control them with mere memes.

Look at Me Semite you're the Goyim now

TRS resorting to goon talking points when BTFO. Surprise level : non-existent

Notice how Barron is much better looking too–no Jewish gene pollution. Trump realized his mistake with the previous kids so he probably had less of an issue auctioning them off to merchants.

jacob, nat and guy look 100% kike

david is not a true roth, he's a PR actor

Your point? They still have to hang, regardless of what they look like.

THERE ARE CURRENTLY LIKE 5 D&C THREADS AT THE TOP OF THE BOARD. CAN YOU GOONS BE ANY MORE OBVIOUS?

Jacob I'll grant you, but Nate is the Swiss branch & he doesn't even have the Jew honker.
The other two I believe are the French branch & it shows.

Donald Trump converted to Judiasm yesterday but there isn't a thread about it… hmmmmm…………..

Oh, man… And Barron is so young, too.

lolwut