HOW TO KILL A MOVEMENT

HOW TO KILL A MOVEMENT
How will you ever recover from the SHAME you brought on yourself, retards?
This is fucking embarassing.
itsgoingdown.org/no-honor-among-trolls/
archive.is/amWB8

Other urls found in this thread:

21stcenturywire.com/2016/11/25/hell-comes-to-frogtown-alt-right-and-triumph-of-transhumanism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit, this is like a Romulan trying to lay down the law of honor to a Kingon.

It's like I'm talking to a bunch of nihilists who want nothing but chaos.
It's like you want nothing worthwile, persevering or fruitful to come out of any of the efforts expended to save our homeland.
Obviously I was wrong when I thought this was an honest group of people who found themselves crossed with their own fate, and who sook respite from the Jewish cabal overpowering their lives.
I was wrong, it was all a lie.
You really ARE nothing but a bunch of larpy, nihilist teenagers who don't give a shit about what happens to anyone besides themselves because you're too narcissistic for that.
You only put on the mask of "NatSoc" because you wanted to cause harm and destruction, not actually create anything.
And now that something is actually being created you frantically try to destroy it again.
O may your souls be saved.

TRS is not a movement, it's a bunch of fags.

How bout no?

Go to some other cambodian peanut sauce recipe exchange forum and cry you fucking faggot.

Just sage, they make these threads all the time.

Talk shit get hit. And always remember to cry more, pussy.

Back to your pen, cattle.

frankly they remind me of the concernfags that were crawling out of the woodwork after jim fingerbanged jade on stream and all the claims of how
coincidentaly that was the tipping point for gg

You deserve TRS if you are getting this upset at anons.

Go whine about this on cuckchan, TRSodomite.

Saved thanks user. TBH the only two things everyone should reply to these threads with are your image and Mike Ekike's statement of guilt. That will inspire genuine anger.

fag

Just look at the way they talk about themselves

They really believe to be at the center of everything when in fact they're just a bunch of attention whores. They remind me of the non whites who go around saying the white race doesn't exist but know where to find us when they need welfare.

Read up on social lifecycle theory, fag. What has happened with TRS is perfectly predictable, it was all entirely necessary, there is no shame to be felt. Lots of disparate groups converging into a single "movement", they thought they were in charge, that everyone else could be kowtowed into thier pro-fag, based-non-whites-bullshitery, and got smacked down.

Whatever you want to call this "movement", its not going to be what TRS wants it to be. End of, fuck off.

The moment we organize into a sophisticated movement with a recognizable leader is the moment we lose.

They know this and they are terrified that we are chaotic.

It's funny that they claim the moral ground when they want to cut the genitals of people and exploit undocumented immigrants.

Dubs confirm. TRS are project chanology leaderfags; current year edition.

It worked with Milo. They just want some of that sweet auth-right shekels. :^)

Like you? Yeah you've done shitload of shilling and nothing else.

Hey now, that's unfair

I mean look at American Vanguard with their hentai-loving leader, pretending to be veterans to get a bunch of normies to pose with their shitty flag at a bar and begging for homosexuals to join them.

Or Identity Evropa with it's bland, vague horseshit posters of greek statues and teal text slogans that mean nothing like 'BECOME WHO YOU ARE' and 'OUR FUTURE BELONGS TO US' and lukewarm, castrated speeches by Dickie.

Truly we are behind them and they have surpassed us in every way possible, step it up white man!

These posts make it all worthwhile.

tumblr?

it's a bowl movement.

THERE NEVER WAS ANY ALT-RIGHT MOVEMENT

There you go genius

TRS was an antifa effort in the first place, wasn't it?

Yes, that is a tumblr phrase that people mock now. What are you getting at Mr. (1)?

We should all have RL public presence on social media with all of our credentials guys, we don't want to be called pseudonymous internet nerds after all, do we my fellow Aryan warriors?

The most shocking difference between trs and Holla Forums is if it was found out Holla Forums mods were jewish/goons/other enemies we would not only be chearing for dox, we'd be helping dox.

I pity trs, like a man pitys a retarded child shortly before euthanizing them.

They are just scared retards that are afarid of change. They shit on Holla Forums by saying the board is doing nothing but then turn around and allow (((certain))) people in their clique that can easily create D&C and subvert the entire fucking thing.

Tell me TRS, if you are so conservative, what exactly are you conserving by allowing openly jewish shills and homosexuals that still believe in communism and marxism within your ranks?

The irony.

Pure. Fucking. Cringe.

Not. An. Argument. :^)

sentence after every period is pretty leddit too

Wow I just had a stroke, period after every word

I think TRS is overall a net positive for whites. They've done a ton of redpilling even if they're not completely in line with Holla Forums's perspective. Most of their userbase is more right-wing than their "leadership", and they're pretty much just good, honest whites who want a future for their children. If TRS can successfully move past Enoch and the others, and get better people in charge (or no one "in charge") it'll be just fine.
sage for linking article to commie website who actually think they won a victory.

I'm not even going to mention the sudden influx of (1)s defending the retards of TRS.

kys tbh famalam

The movement or whatever one choose to call it is global and not unique to America. Even within America there was never a single movement but when Trump said loudly "there is a movement" i assume ignorant people jumped to the conclusion that their movement was THE movement and everyone against Hillary were on the same coin. But the movement mentioned by Trump could (I think) be extended to Brexit and all other places that are starting to boil as well. And even if there was no debate within the different movements in America there would be a time when Europeans eventually would start to disagree on some topics.
If they would ever run a controlled opposition into the dirt in order to swing back even harder they would want everyone to join in.

Reminds me of highschool where the cool kid would smack the spergy kid on the back of the head and slip away stealthy. The spergy kid would lose it and he hit the kid behind him and summarily got detention for it.

Everyone would laugh at him behind his back, myself included. I felt bad for the sperg but I knew this was the nature of society. Until TRS can understand this and stop blaming groups other than themselves they'll never recover (if they even can).

What they don't get is Holla Forums would post docs on anyone regardless of the narrative because pol only cares about truth. That's the only narrative that matters anyway.

The difference is that it's the spergy kid doing it to the gay kid in this occasion.

Chaos >>> eternal gay orgy of circumcised dicks

Speak for yourself bucko.

Feels weird being able to blend easily like that throughout highschool. Some call it pragmatism but I call it common fucking sense.

Awoovement.

Its supposed to funny, thats the point. Making a "movement" is side-project.

GOD DAMN IT, THIS IS THE SHIT THAT DESTROYS LANGUAGES!

So. This is the equivalent of how a certain austrian artist took over a political movement.

Someone go tell TRS that the only person they shall be hailing from now on is no one other than Hitler.

HAIL!

Wow, now that's some pretty shameless rewriting of history. Here's a reminder of what actually happened:

1. TRS gets caught redhanded conspiring to shill on Holla Forums
2. Holla Forumsacks get miffed but do nothing, despite the noticeable influx of TRShill in all of their obnoxiousness
3. fast forward a few months, TRS dares /baph/ to dox them
4. /baph/ doxes TRS
5. threads are being made about it on Holla Forums and yes, some Holla Forumsacks are gloating over it
6. TRS whines and lies about the whole thing to obfuscate the fact that they started it and bit off more than they could chew

Lol @ "street presence". We've seen how effective "street presence" is. Your Iraq war protests did nothing. Occupy Wallstreet did nothing. Anti-Trump protests did nothing. All that time you spend presenting on the street making yourselves look like fools you could have been spending more effectively shitposting on the internet.

The internet is the new street. And we run these streets.

Hey buddy, it's not Holla Forums's fault you decided to be lead by a literal kike lover.

Individual grievances like Enoch's Jew wife and Bulbasaur's furry exploits aside, this entire series of events is astroturfed as fuck.

It still works to our advantage since TRS is so fucking incompetent.

Working D&C=/=Astroturfing

antifags just saw the weakest link that was TRS and attacked them. TRS just attacked a nationalist blue slime and the evil king gloated about how he tricked the hero into attacking the weakest slime creature in an rpg.

Into the trash.

Can we start a dox on antifa already?
They really are urging to be raped in the face.

I have more respect for chanology than I do TRS tbh

He is a jew himself, literal kike sleeper agent leading a honeypot.

Surely this strategy won't backfire like every other so far.

We already doxed dozens in one night…

It's good that TRS is being shoah'd. This will weed out the weak from their ranks. You can't kill an idea right?

Also the safety squads took out some of their squalor infested nest.

implying user would ever get along with leaderfagging PR shills, even in the short term. Holla Forums (in general) wasn't exactly in love with TRS before. But they just had to keep poking the frog.

There are multiple active threads right now. Where have you been?

woah woah woah.

That doesn't mean we can't have IRL shitposters like Sam Hyde, or fascist organizations.

I mean really start it.

How dare they never come out in public and paint a target on their backs we can use to identify them and get them arrested.
How dare they stay in the place they're most effective, behind a keyboard and a screen allowing them to target our retarded followers who post every bit of identifying information they have on the web for a tiny boost in leftist circles.

Sam Hyde doesn't pretend to be anyone's leader. He just likes to shitpost irl, as you say, which is fine if you can pull it off.

We would rather live in chaos and watch every one of you fucking kike loving, dick sucking faggots burn. Anything you create" by LARPING NatSoc while sucking each other's cocks in a giant faggot clusterfuck will have no value and will be better off not having been created in the first place. Die of fucking cancer after watching your children die in a car crash, you fucking faggot piece of shit.

The white man thrives on chaos. We are energized and driven forward by it. Kikes and muds fear adversity because they instinctually feel their lack of fitness in competitive environments, even if they don't think of it in those terms.

Forgot my pic. Try to imagine these fags on a hunt or conducting a raid.

Come on goy, get out into the street, don't you want to be an epic revolutionary and shiet?

Has anyone in history been BTFO harder than TRSodomites?

TRS struck gold by being the first to condense the emerging Holla Forums identity of white nationalist ideology + memes into a podcast format. They were certainly innovators in that regard. But just because they were the first doesn't mean they were the best, or that they're actually suitable to be leaders.

What happened was naturally. They helped build something up to the point where it was over their heads and they could no longer lead it anymore. Now they step down, and others will fill the void.

You weren't very powerful if you had to hide your power levels for fear of being picked on. That being said, fuck every namefag at TRS, may they rest in peace. But with that being said, hiding your power levels IRL because you're too weak to defend yourself isn't something to be proud about. You'll learn true freedom when you stop giving a fuck.

Try being unPC in the early 90s. That shit will get you fucked up at school.

Guess you say the same thing to your closetcase lovers too.

Underrated.

Let's not forget they exist solely because White people allow them to.

10/10

I know bro, but I didn't care. Grew up same time.

Teacher wanted us to plant an AIDS ribbon out of red tulips in in front of our Middle School's cicle drive. I volunteer to lead the student group. Purposefully plant tulips way too deep. They ask me what happened? I say, we should not be glorifying degenerate gays with disgusting STD's. Teacher throws shit fit, almost gets me expelled.

Few years later, "Future Problem Solver" Team is trying to setup a god damned day care for nigger whores in the basement. I go around to the Church groups and Rotary Clubs and whatnot in town, show up to the school board with a dozen community leaders to SHUT IT DOWN. Principal of the school starts screaming at me in the hallway. Church leaders show up behind me and one tells him "your career is over". He's gone the next year.

Dude, I grew up in the 90's but I fucking made it count.

I used to visit Holla Forums every day up to the election. Now, maybe once a week to see how things are going.

I just saw doxxing of WNs and people who were 1 month ago hailed as allies. Instead of building a movement, Holla Forums has decided to turn on those it once held as friends and who could have been any one of us.

Instead of focusing on attacking the lying media, you destroy the lives of a white men.

Instead of promoting the ideas of racial differences, you destroy the lives of white men.

Instead of trying to shoah all white genocide accounts on twitter, you shoah those who oppose it.

21stcenturywire.com/2016/11/25/hell-comes-to-frogtown-alt-right-and-triumph-of-transhumanism/

I knew the Croatian philosopher was correct when he identified us as not noble servants of the God Emperor, but instead a degenerate Chaos cult. I suspect a lot of you also know that as well.

You who throw those that consider themselves allies to the antifa wolves. You who dox those who could easily have been yourself if you hadn't found 4chan at age 14.

So what now? Continue torturing your own kind with sadistic glee for teh lulz? Fine, do that. But this will not advance the agenda Holla Forums had pre election when the "idiots" were still useful.

I left 4chan and never went back when gamergate discussion got censored. Now on Holla Forums a new Holla Forums board better get created or I guess I will be leaving here too.

Allies, lmao.

So are you going to deny all context here and pretend that Enoch isn't at fault for lying to us all, and being married to a marxist jew?

((AZOV))

Nice spacing faggot.

I made it fucking count, i'm just getting tired of fighting my own fucking kind for a race that wants me kicked out for the sin of being born and assimilating in a nation.

Holla Forums isn't one person, nor is everyone on Holla Forums a "member". All it takes it pissing off one determined asspie and they'll dox you.

So are you a shitskin who wants to be a nat-soc, or a faggot? I'm confused as to why you say "my own fucking kind" but then claim we want to kick you out for the "sin of being born and assimilating in a nation". So in other words, you're a non-white and/or fag telling us who we should ally ourselves with. Thanks kike fag spic nigger whatever!

Spic. Though truth be told, I would rather be a spic any day over a cholo nigger.

When people shill for kikes its time for them to go. Its like having a rabid animal in your home, no sane person would do that. Go find a cut cock to suck elsewhere.

before the election their twitter shitposting was frequently posted here to joyous laghter and many "based …" comments.

Are you a fucking woman? Getting pissy at someone enough because they lied to you to destroy their life?

This is the only honest post in this thread. This is an honest admission that the entire purpose of this board is in the service of chaos. Nothing more or less.

How very silly I was assuming this place could be more than the sum of its parts and a bastion for free thought and expression. No, it can't be anything more important or valuable than what it is made of.

For this reason browsing Holla Forums nowadays is actually making me less racist.

Is it just me or are TRSfags the only ones who use the term "WNs"?

Feel free to join your cuck brethren any time.

They love movements, PR, and mantrains. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Day fucking 0 Holla Forums knew that the aut-lite was a psy op, don't be stupid.

Obama 2017.

I fully embraced it too. Do I believe all races are equal? No. Each race is stronger/weaker in certain areas than others.

But where before I thought of the shitlib denial of racial differences as being the "root of all evils" in the West, I realize Holla Forums spouts an even worse ideology of chaos:

The belief that something can be no more than the sum of its parts.

And the proclamation that something can be more valuable than the circumstances of its conception is the argument that will destroy the current zeitgeist of Holla Forums as surely as invading rapefugees destroyed the libertarian contingent of Holla Forums a couple years ago.

Ahhh, I gotcha bro. All I can say is Holla Forums fucking hates TRS because they were shilling for faggotry, kikery and other degenerate cancers that will destroy any "movement". The other thing that will destroy a "movement" is when namefags and e-celebs try and self-proclaim themselves the leaders of said movement. Especially when we're talking about a movement born in the chaotic waters of the chans and who has awoken their own patron deity, namely an ancient, primordial member of the ogdoad who lives in the chaotic void himself. Do you honestly think KEK and the chaos of the chans would allow for degenerates and race mixers to lead their movement? Who the fuck did these cucks think they were trying to proclaim ownership and control over chaos itself!?

P.S. Denounce social marxism, corruption and all the fuckery that turned your native homeland into a shit hole and no one will even pay you any attention when we DOTR the commies and fagots together, brother…

Pick one

This is pretty dumb though. The reason the far right in the USA doesn't have an effective street presence is because our guys are always shut down by the FBI and you pretty much have to be independently wealthy or you will be unemployed forever. It's not like being antifa, which is entirely without personal risk and endorsed by the state.

And we were redeemed, since it turns out the whole show is run by a kike lover. Holla Forums was right again.

Though if there is one thing I have noticed is that a lot of posters here tend to be their own worst critic.

But i'm a native american. I have never been to Shitxico before and I don't plan to after realizing they would send police to execute people like me for speaking english and my beliefs. By the time Mexico gets their shit together I will be old as fuck. I don't even know that fucking language. That's why I said I am getting tired of fighting for beliefs that will have me executed in one scenario or exiled in another. Feels bad, man.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

You mistake our intentions. I personally have no desire to save the USA. I want it to die. One of the biggest divides between us and TRS is this. They are patriotards who want to save the USA while we don't give a shit about the Jewnited States.

The only people I've seen "raid" Holla Forums are lefties pretending to be anti-trs anons. The worst of it was during the last few weeks when they'd repost the exact same memes 50+ times in a single thread.

itsgoingdown is a soros funded IP harvester.

There we fucking go. Holla Forums doxxes a WN for having a "jewish wife" and yet allows a "spic/indian racemix hybrid abomination" to post freely.

Tell me again about this us vs them divide. Do you think it is possible one of the TRS doxxed might actually have been a Holla Forumstard? Do you think there is any crossover between posters there and here? If so, and you laughed at them being doxxed, guess what? YOU ARE NEXT!

Also why do you think lord of Chaos Kek cares
about racemixers? He let the half breed degenerate spawn get dubs here

Remember: You deny something can be more than the sum of their parts. That applies to mystery meat children.

Indeed. They are called Chaos cultists.

CHAOS RULES FAGGOT, IF YOU CAN'T ADAPT, DIE!
ASHES & ECHOES

Says the faggot who said "I think TRS is overall a net positive for whites".

Fuck off TRS.

Jesus you're more cringy than the niggers who believe in Yakub.

Cry harder asswipe, I speak the truth. TRS despite it's shady leadership has redpilled thousands of whites, and offered the chance to meet IRL, something 8/pol/ isn't capable of. I know your panties get wadded up at the thought of that, but it's a fact.

I thought that was when Trump was meme'd into presidency. :^)

Difference between that user and a TRS podcaster is that:

1. He doesn't racemix.
2. Doesn't ask for shekels while race-mixing.
3. Doesn't have a non-white wife who openly promotes degeneracy while obtaining shekels.

As someone who may or may not be a Holla Forums hero depending on wheither he was or wasn't sufficiently strong to the liking of every single user on this board once said: "not an argument".

Are you or are you not a degenerate halfbreed spawn?

That is correct.

And so has Milo, Cernovich, Roosh V etc.

Holla Forums has become a shithole that hates on greatness. Why? because of the belief that something can be no more than the sum of its parts.

You're right. Kikes who cry about watchlists are just cowards who think muh repeating numbers can save the day.

Have fun doing nothing for WN, /antifa/. I'm out.

Niggers don't realize some of us work in the military, feds, state, etc governments and are infiltrating.

Why would we need to come out if we take over from the inside?

Halfbreed, sure. Degenerate though? Now you just seem to be projecting Mr. tor user.

8/pol/ is Sister of Battle

LARP harder.

I-I thought we were all little girls…

Milo and Cernovich maybe, not so sure about Roosh, a big part of his constituency is other non-whites looking for a codification to justify being rape-happy. Milo has served as a good focal point for general right-wing sentiment, but everything Holla Forums accuses TRS of being (namefagging for self-aggrandizement, and being a kike) goes triple for Milo. He's mostly concerned with building a cult of personality around himself, and I think red-pilled whites have surpassed his usefulness.

Baby's first redpill for normalfags, even cuckchan does it better. It doesn't counter the fact they are wholesomely subverted and trying to spread their cancer here.

none of these kike lovers would have been doxed to the extent that they were if they didn't use kikebook like a normalfag

I have no respect for people who cry about being doxed when they can't even opsec properly

1) how do you know that?
2) how do you know that?
3) how do you know that?

the inherent contradiction that comes with ascribing real world beliefs to a person on a chaotic anonymous imageboard.

even more important: next week will we decide to just purge all halfbreeds? lets find out!

Did your mother and father racemix? yes.

You are the product of degeneracy. And Holla Forums believes something can be no more than the sum of its parts.

Hence you are degenerate in Holla Forumss eyes. As I said next week if you were out talking to people and redpilling irl with your name and face, next week Holla Forums could come along and dox you for being a halfbreed.

If you decided to make something of yourself by becoming great/rich/famous and ever admitted to having Holla Forums views on anything, you would be instantly attacked by the left and also by Holla Forums because you are a degenerate product of racemixing.

Because remember, you aren't actually helping the cause, you aren't great. You are no more than the sum of your parts which is a degenerate mother and father who decided to engage in beastiality.

That is how a decent chunk of Holla Forums thinks about you. I personally find it sick.

Don't forget that their red pills that they drop are usually home grown in Holla Forums. TRS is just useful idiots that are tired of the idiot status when their bit their own ass with it.

You also forgot to mention that our house spic does not try to pose as the leader of the White Nationalist movement and he's judged solely on the context of his word as every user is.

Is there any proof of this. It definitely seems like an astroturf operation but does anyone have evidence?

you all are pathetic

I'm pretty sure I've made the exact same comment couple of threads ago. This is one further distinction between our dreaded hivemind and TRSodomites' egomaniac namefagging narcissism and typically homosexual histrionic disorder tantrums.

Irrelevant. All you can prove that he listens to us. The fact that some non-whites view leftism as a flawed ideal proves that leftism is completely flawed.

Keep on hating me because of assumptions rather than my actions, it only makes me smugger Mr. tor user.

Because he did not tell us that he does. We are all anons here.

Lurk the fuck moar you literal faggot.

You're obviously not from here. The reddit spacing and the attempt at virtue signaling gives it away.

but that's not true you stupid faggot. TRS just gives moral support to those ALREADY redpilled whites and allows them entertainment. TRS isn't doing any redpilling. Sorry to let you in on that. People come here (or a few other places) first, get redpilled, then ask for redpilled entertainment and ONLY THEN might they go to TRS

Do you know how i know you're a newfag, a retard, and a TRSodomite?

He still has to go back. How about your "allies"? Will they (and you) do the same?
Will your fags and kikes stop pushing their fag and kike agendas?

Apologetics is old hat to the average shitposter. If you want to show the utility of communities like TRS and "movements" like the alt-right then at least try to make a positive argument.

But keep in mind user's general take on these sorts of things. In my experience the second you call yourself a movement the countdown to subversion starts(GG/Scifags). And this is in the few cases where the movement is not controlled op from the start(OWS). movements are to be used tactically, and only when necessary. I can only speak for myself but don't expect an easy sell, especially given current events.

TL;DR Low effort. Learn rhetoric. Know your audience.

I always thought the ferengi were too likeable and honest to be proper space jews. pic related

Ferengi are just jews if you toss out globalism in favor of the all mighty shekel. Your pic related really deserve to be throw into the antimatter chamber. Although if we are going to talk about zionist jews then the founders are a perfect analogy.

If you think that Holla Forums will be full of kool-aid drinking liberals from TRS, then you are wrong. Right is always right.

I take joy in the fact that these morons are getting their shit kicked in by a bounch of antisocial, basment dwelling neckbeards as they call us

It's the same kind of joy i feel when i see them slandering Hitler, saying how he was a drug adict retard, despite the fact that he still managed to kick ass on both fronts for 5 years

It's lñike they don't learn, the more the isult us
The more they are trying to make us look like insignificant wank stains in the bedsheets of society, the more they look like morons themselves
Normies can se how we are buttfucking them
and they are cheering on us when we do so

It's like they learned nothing form their own stories of David vs Goliath

This is the first somewhat pro Milo thing I have seen on Holla Forums in over a year. I suspect the red pilling on "How to make a political movement 101: don't destroy the lives of the people who mostly agree with you" is already working.

Roosh V never advocates for rape. I actually have read him for years and his books + put the stuff into practice. It works and works best for white beta nerds. If anything it will help whites get women and breed. Thats what you want right? Or are all the worthy projects we worked on before the election just going to be rejected in our purity spiral?

Very relevant. I bet a lot of TRS people listened to "us" yet still deserved to be doxxed. What's irrelevant are the statements you posted about this anonymous user because as you said yourself

that goes for too

These are not my opinions of you. I respect greatness in men. That is the primary reason I voted for Trump. He is simply the most accomplished and greatest man who has run for presidency in my lifetime.

You naive thing. In real life a large proportion (majority?) of Holla Forums hates you for this exact reason.

Didn't know that kikes were our allies kekekek

globalism IS the almighty shekel you fucking retard

why aren't you saging this obvious concern troll thread. Holla Forums is probably the OP

hueeeeeeeeeeehuehuehuehue

You know what the fuck I mean. I suppose it is globalism in a way but they have their own fucking planet. I'm not a 100% if latinum was a space jew only currency or if it is one of those (((quality of life))) perks of being in the federation.

Thing is, faggots don't matter. Even kikes don't matter. There is only one thing that matters: demographic shift.
Somebody's a jew? Excellent! When he says or does something that helps the cause (demographic shift), you just say «Shut up, YID! Your opinion is irrelevant!», and take additional measures if he doesn't stop and people still follow him. That's it.
Nigger tier infighting is why you will lose.

It doesn't matter you stupid fuck. Your leader is married to a jewess with ties to the feds.
The entire autism right was a psyop and you fucks failed for it, what you got was a watered down version of your principle where fags and trannies are okay, jews are our allies and deserve Israel, hell why not help them in creating Greater Israel?Fuck off and die

jews have their own country while also promoting globalism :^)

everything you said is correct except you cannot in any way shape or form allow jews (or other nonwhites) to infiltrate, let alone lead, you movement. Enoch fucked up. Period. The original doxing may have been for retarded reasons – esp since it was probably antifa to begin with – but it was good in the end. Enoch is a shit. I'm glad he's gone. I hope the rest of them have learned their lesson

I hope all of you have learned your lesson. If they're from a big city, if they're from CA, FL, or NY (anywhere in the NE, really) etc, then they shouldn't be leading anything. Period. You can't trust them. They live in the belly of the beast. They'll almost always be too far gone – unless perhaps their a NEETsoc or something and have nothing to lose

nice try mud

(checked)
I'll give you that one you cheeky cunt.

It's relevant because Eunuch is a namefag with an agenda and an established presence as an authority figure in his sad cuckshed of a forum, plus shitloads of incriminating evidence that he's actually subverting where an anonymous shitskin shill is just peeing in an ocean of piss.

Let's say you are a completely degenerate coprophiliac furfag shotacon in Holla Forums; does it matter even a bit in your posts when you express opinions that does not reflect on that? No, because unlike you literally gay little forum your identity means shit here.

That's the same fucking reason we keep dignifying answers for your shitposts and resource-burning even when it's obvious which literal circlejerk you literal faggots are cumming from. also for the salt

It's sort of like one bubble in a pot of boiling water thinking that it is the reason for all the other bubbles moving around it.

You must be looking for some other site. This is a neo thulean western mystery school in deep contact with the Egyptian pantheon tasked with destroying the Egregore of Moloch before civilization is reduced to the conditions of an african rape shanty.

If you're looking for youtube celebrities or republicans who like to bang trannys and such I'm afraid you're out of luck.

When will you realize that there was never a movement, it was just a bunch of e-celebs and others trying to claim political relevance and attention whoring for some shekels.

This lack of introspection I would typically expect from the left. Have you seriously never examined your assumptions that perhaps the vast millions of ordinary voters were motivated by other, fundamental forces and actually remained largely unaffected by the esoteric shitposting that occurs on an obscure image board? You have misidentified serendipidy as control. And now feeling in total power you are lashing out even at allies, not realising the fragility of the momentum the right has obtained. We can ill afford to isolate and alienate fellow travellers. It is utterly embarrassing and soul-destroying to watch this whole thing falling apart.

I thought we were a Laotian Tapestry Shrine of little girls engaged in high impact sexual violence with an assembly of pre-antediluvian Chaos deities in conflict with child-eating semetic elemental demons.

I really want to play MYFAROG now. Thanks, Varg.

I withdraw my objection.