Boxing

You all want to become Aryan machines for the coming race war? Be able to floor *any* dindu who comes over ayy boio?

I've yet to see any martial art or street fighting thug beat someone imbued with the supreme art of boxing

What's to lose?

"There is no sport that so much as this
one (boxing) promotes the spirit of attack,
demands lightning decisions,
and trains the body in steel dexterity."

-Adolf Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=LOf0kGfuPpM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFTAWeJJGeM
amazon.com/Living-Martial-Way-Manual-Warrior/dp/0942637763/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1484578497&sr=1-1&keywords=living the martial way
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like my hands and brains how they are, thank you.

This is assuming niggers come at you one at a time. I can say from experience that they wont. A lone nigger is rarely a threat.

Boxing is a decent base but a good MMA gym (boxing and wrestling preferably) will serve you better on the street than pure boxing.

Tell that to the group of niggers bouncing your head off the sidewalk.

You LARPing autists mixed with real Stormfaggots and other scum really make a funny mix which is the essence of Holla Forums.

MMA is made to be one on one fighting. Not that wrestling is bad to learn, but it locks you up with one opponent. Just be alert of others around you.

He meant that boxing is for niggers and is literally handegg-tier niggotry. Mixed martial arts defeats all striker-only arts.

martial arts are not designed for street fighting. They are arts…not a street fighting technique

Boxing is definitely better then tai chi but if you want to fight somebody and protect yourself then this:

And then start developing in the way you prefer

sure thing

Have you been lifting, user?

During the race war you're going to want real weaponry. Martial and ballistic.

I've been taking lessons for almost two years now.

It's fun, but I'm still shitty at it.

Actually its not. That is just how it is normally practiced and shown at competition. All other arts are focused on paired fighters, but each have their own attacks that can be used against multiple opponents or capable of being used concurrently against multiple fighters. That is the ultimate point of the 'mixed' portion of the series. You take the parts that work in different situations and combine them to become a much more capable fighter.

The point would be to learn as many different moves and options as possible so that should a fight happen you can increase your chances. In a fight, there is NEVER a guarantee of success, no perfect anything that renders you capable. That is movie shit, so the stance of 'its not perfect' is a bullshit false equivalency.

I have some real world experience in how it works. Before deployment, the military's idea of hand to hand combat is a couple throws, and an bayonet practice that is useless (never issued bayonets. But thanks to idiot fights that do happen, I learned inspite of my massive strength and size someone a hundred pounds lighter than me and incapable of hitting me with any power could take me to ground and wrap me up using shitty highschool wrestling moves. Guy could have killed me before I was aware of a problem if he had a simple boot knife and been on to the next person.

So I went off and did some training in Brazilian jiu-jitsu in my free time. I bought a few books with a number of moves I never practiced with, one of which showed how to disable and control an knife attack. Yet thanks to the training and knowledge of how to move, I was able to take down an fellow soldier whom decided it was going to be fun to come at me from a blind spot with a pen like it was a knife. He did it to fuck with people and watch them jump, instead he ended up wrapped up and taken down before I myself could even think. This happened in front of a half dozen men, and made a lot of people aware of what they couldn't do. Once we deployed and everyone realized how fucking close we would be to shitskinns 24/7 and how little support we really had, those whom had some little bit of actual training in disparate skills ended up teaching and practicing with roughly 50 people. It was a cluster fuck of moves and practice of every half remembered move we all could bring in.

One of those people whom had no training before deployment ended up breaking the knee of one assailant while wristlocking another at the same time and helping an third be fended off by another soldier when a large group of shitskinns decided to try and fuck up a set of soldiers doing pat downs. The guy later blamed us for him being able to do it, his response was something along the lines of 'I saw them start to attack, and I did something but I am not even sure what, and it was over.' There wasn't a single fucking thing we did in that hap hazard class that trained for doing that, but there it was.

Just because you are not training for a specific situation in the 'right way' doesn't mean you shouldn't still train. Every bit of knowledge and increase in capacity ups the chance of survival and success in a situation. For every situation you end up in is different and utterly unexpected compared to what you train for.

MMA can help you because you take from dozens of different skills sets. You don't need to master it all, or ever win a competition to become a proficient street fighter. And of course avoiding such situations is the best option over all, even winning a street fight against multiple opponents is almost sure to fuck you up as well, but at least you have a chance at controlling the fight and getting out alive compared to half a dozen niggers beating your head in.

Getting your endurance up is even more critical. Remember leg day, jump rope, swimming, running, hell try that girl boot camp stuff even. The biggest problem once you get big is being able to last in a fight. You DO NOT want muscle fatigue to happen any sooner than humanly possible. I could bench press guys whom could kick my ass twelve ways to sunday just by being able to outlast me. Just five minutes in a fight is an eternity. But lifting does help for delivering some serious pain when you do manage to connect an punch.

indeed, ballistic training is itself an martial art.

Anybody else on the 100,100,100,10 plan?

I want to know how long I have to do this before I can punch holes in mountains. The last thing I want to do is learn some faggy dance moves to hurt somebody.

What is this? Can you tell more about it?

pure strikers can have success in MMA but you need great take down defense.

fuck boxing

topkek m8s

My nigga. Did you watch his latest fights in Japan? Motherfucker won a 4 round openweight tournament at the age of 42.

football kicks warning

Wrestling>Boxing

I'm sold, Holla Forumsack. Was going to learn how to box and train for an amateur fight this year, but I will try MMA instead. Too many situations where grappling, throwing, and submission would be useful in the real world.

Any recommendations on how to find a gym with trainers/people that do not suck? (I don't want Rex Kwon Do.)

What is the risk of nasty things like skin/herpes infections? I remember this was a big deal in high school wrestling.

Thank you in advance.

The joke was that his workout is retardedly easy for how strong he is

That particular style of jewjitsu is of the yellow variety, not israeli slap fighting.

Yeah it's called a gun.

Learning any sort of self defense is really only good for 1 on 1 situations. Maybe 3 on 1 if you're fast and have a good punch.

Dindus and other scum don't fight fair and have no honor for fisticuffs. They will team up, pull knives, bite, you name it. You can't defend yourself from that with any sort of fighting technique unless you're in the top 1% of martial arts.

Having a gun negates all this.

It's honestly not a bad regiment. You wont build bulk that way, but you'll be super fucking lean and fit.

Some of us have already put in the time with marksmanship/guns and need to start covering other bases.

Additionally, one should always be prepared physically to meet or exceed military physical fitness requirements to keep Obamacare premiums down and to live a healthy lifestyle, dear alphabets, and having to contend with physical combat training on a weekly basis is a good way to make sure that happens. As a bonus you pick up the skills you may need someday.

Also, you may be in a situation someday where you are not necessarily having to use physical combat skills on someone else, but TEACH them to a group of people.

It just seems to be a wise investment.

What did he mean by this?

What are differences between boxing and kickboxing? Wouldn't kickboxing be more effective since you're using your feet to strike and get a further reach then by punching?

Boxing is pleb-tier if it's the only training you do. Training in multiple different martial arts, like MMA fighters do, is better as long as you train fighting styles that complement eachother. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a good start.

Yet you're wasting your life baiting people here. I bet you think you're smart too.

shut the fuck up spook.

I'm not saying it's without merits, but learning to fight to prepair yourself for wild dindus is next to pointless.

Nobody in a street fight is going lie down on the ground and get in mount position or whatever to start a fight. It's completely worthless in a real fight.

What would you recommend one should train in?

Except in a real fight there aren't rules about collapsing someone's adam's apple or crushing their balls when they get close to you.

The thing about boxing is people who never been in a fight think is all about striking, what is really valuable about boxing is the fact that has footwork second to none , in a real fight this is the most valuable tool you will have , specially if you are outnumber , then is all about deciding whats is effective for certain situation

Kicks are generally more risky to do because you're off balance while performing it, they're also slower than punches. However, if you know when to kick you can knock someone out much more easily then with a punch. However, it's best to be well rounded in all kinds of striking and wrestling first and then specialize in something that you can do best.

What about kickboxing? Isn't it like boxing but better?

Boxing is called The Sweet Science for a reason. You learn how to remain balanced, defend from a distance so you don't get hit, and wait for your opportunity to strike when they open your guard.

What happens when it rained outside or the ground isn't level terrain, you're unable to kick someone. Are you going to lie down on the ground in your new suit to perform BJJ on a dirty street? There's no cage in real life for you to back someone into so you can get a hold of them, a boxer would remain at a distance and shuffle around you.

the only thing exceptional about me is my IQ. I don't like the idea of getting punched repeatedly in the head.

You just need to get gooder.

Boxing would get crushed by a defensive martial art which uses your reflexes and the opponent's strength against him. That is why you can't rely on solely one technique.

I used to work with this one guy who was something like less than 6 feet, 160 something, and did jiu jitsu. He was super passionate about it and also a massively insecure (read: super arrogant) dick about it. He thought he was a legit superman. He thought he was fucking amazing and that even people with fighting experience had little chance against him, let alone people who never practiced. He thought jiu jitsu made him a god and that anyone who didn't practice fighting as often as he did (4 or 5 times a week, sometimes every day) had no fucking chance ever, even against guys twice his weight and three feet above him. He was some half spic.

He irritated everyone we worked with, everyone just wanted him to shut the fuck up. To this day I wish I saw him fight someone who was just moderately versed in something like Muay Thai or boxing. His hubris was ridiculous.

Trump is going to show you, beaner.

Try Kyokushin karate, punches to the head are forbidden there.

Would you fight me? Of course you wouldn't.

Would you punch me in the balls if I said yes, Chaim?

I would be interested to hear a BJJ advocate rebuttal to

as I have heard similar things about the utility of the lie-on-your-back part in a real physical situation. But maybe the good grappling skills are still first class in a real situation?

Boxing sounds good because of footwork and punching/reflexes. Some kind of grappling thing (BJJ, judo, McMMA, ?) is a natural complement. It would be nice to have a one-stop shop to learn these things, but maybe training in both independently is the best way to go.

Thoughts?

Stop using your so obvious ancient playbook, retarded government shill.

tbh most fights end up on the ground. but youre also not likely to fight just one person, especially if they're niggers. one will fight you until you start doing well, then 3 more will come at you. if youre on the ground too long its over for you, but you still need to know how to survive on the ground.

and you're golden.

Because if your ass gets knocked down and the nigger pounces on you and starts flailing as monkeys do, you need a ground game. BJJ alone isn't the end all, ir is just another tool in the drawer.

I've also heard this combo is the best.

i wish i got paid to post. every pic ive seen of anons they are skellingtons.

beautiful, thanks Holla Forumsacks. I will buy you a non-alcoholic drink fruit juice basically when we meet in Valhalla someday

What martial art uses a fighter's impact against them? You're not trying to grapple in boxing, you're just trying to strike. How do you reverse the force of impact?

The best part about martial artists fags is that they've never even been punched in the mouth, let alone at full force.
"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

If you've got money, you should train Muay Thai/Kyokushin + Judo/wrestling + BJJ.

Judo is hilarious against the common idiot. I've been in only one fight. It went pretty much like this : shitty haymaker -> ippon seoinage -> air makes an emergency exit from the guy's lungs, knocks his head on pavement.

"MMA" gyms have been springing up everywhere for the past decade and I don't trust most of them to have any decent quality training. Of course if you have access to a truly legit gym that trains actual contenders then it's a good option. Another good option you can find, but that is rare is SAMBO. Combat SAMBO is pretty much Russian MMA.

That being said, I think it's more beneficial to do the distilling yourself rather than rely on some idiot to do it for you. It's all about what works best for you, your mindset and your body.

Shit to avoid :

Krav Maga is pretty much the epitome of kikery in the martial arts. 99% of Krap Maga places are glorified taebo.

Systema, despite being very Russian, is also very ineffective.

Aikido is for hipsters, LARPers, weeaboos and other creatures that you don't want to be around for too long, unless you're in the UK and have access to Henry Ellis' place.

Boxing is for fags. You need Jiu Jitsu.

great post m8, and thanks for points on things to avoid - very helpful for common idiots such as me.

A (strike + grapple + bjj) stack looks like a winning c-c-combo, and as long as one avoid stupid shit such as Tae Kwon Do, the res seems to converge to personal taste somewhat.

Thanks all you glorious Holla Forumsacks for illuminating the path.

So if you're fighting packs of dindus you just have to make sure
So have a tazer, pepper spray, or a gun to subdue the spare negros and use your preferred fighting style on the last nigger?
or just use a gun on all of them

Brain cells.

Yep, Krav Maga is a huge meme.

Didn't Carlos Ray "Chuck" Norris come up with his own fighting style?

I pretty much think that the only thing Kike Maga is such a widespread meme is because kikes astroturf the shit out of it.

that the only reason*
I shouldn't post on Holla Forums when I'm sleepy.

Boxing is probably better than most of the options in this thread. None of the others will really place as much importance on power, speed and a solid guard like boxing will. Practice kicking and grapples all you want; a well placed punch that they won't see coming, or are able to reciprocate will be the most likely thing to end a fight.

That being said, learning some close range and ground techniques will probably give you a good advantage if you're both more or less evenly matched.

Learn how to shoot a gun, crack/hack, and operate modified drones. This isn't the 1920s you fucking retards, hand to hand combat is only useful for third worlders or yuropoors. Some user could get the $2200 3D milling machine and pass cheap AR-15 lower receivers to other anons through the mail rather than brass knuckles FFS. If an user ever finds himself in a street fight he'll deserve death as he failed to take note of his surroundings.

Getting away from the sport competition side of it and the kicks of taekwondo are effective and brutal.

Yes, learn to shoot first and take defensive handgun and AR/M4 courses, and be /fit/ in general first. But can you honestly not think of any scenarios where these sorts of physical combat skills would be extremely useful (the right level of physical force needed to neutralize opponent or achieve a goal), or are you just trolling a wee bit lad?

There were already several anecdotes in this thread spelling out specific instances where these kinds of skills saved the day. Shooting someone is not always an appropriate or realistic option.

Boxing is awesome.

Thats where you're wrong kiddo.

Anyone have any experience with both boxing and Muay Thai? Would be real swell to hear a bit about the merits and/or crappinesses of them both.

kekkest riposte, you got me m8

In close quaters combat, you might not have enough time to take out your gun and aim.
There is a police video going around where this exact point is explained

Well, that falls in line with everything else they do.

I agree. I'm going to raise my sons to truly be of a master race.

I would love to do boxing, but I am a mathematician and can't afford to get brain damage. I stick to judo. Not as practical but it is still pretty decent if someone is wearing a jacket or something and I keep my cardio up.

Are you talking about this?

Boxing is fine as long as you're wearing a helmet, and I don't think you'll go pro-boxer so you should be A-Ok.

Almost a year into MT here. You learn punches, kicks and knee strikes in a month, no crazy stances, when you get a bit gudd they'll teach you elbow strikes. A lot of contact and sparring, calisthenics and explosive cardio, followed by "body toughening". Also there's no need to "level up" to another belt, all you need remains on the white one.

Is that the video where a ninja takes security guards by surprise? I don't think a bit of jiu-jitsu would have given them a chance.

Unless you are planning to do competitive boxing, you should be fine, most gyms use lots of padding for the gloves and headgear. I also don't think you will get KO practicing amateur boxing.

Have any autists done this training for a few years then suddenly snapped on some innocent person in say a mall and killed them with brutal strength?

Judo is sort of dangerous if you aren't trying to kill the guy. Of course if you are trying to kill him, then slamming him in the ground is a good first step.

I am a professional mathematician with a PhD, and was concerned about this too. Did some discussion with boxers about this, and they said that the amount of head trauma that you get in *traning* is minimal, and in an amateur fight (with headgear and amateur amerifat opponent) the head does not take too much damage.

I figure it is just a risk/reward balance like anything else. Drinking a beer kills brain cells and damages the liver, yet degenerate ;) people have no reservations about doing so.

Do your research and do what you think is right, Holla Forumsack. But remember that life is bigger than our math problems.

Answer then?
Bonus point to answer in legal "*Leaf*".

Yeah might be worth it to at least learn the basics and spar occasionally. It seems like one of those things that just having moderate competence can give you a huge edge over untrained guys.

That video is a piece of the one I'm talking about, but it shows why a gun isn't always the best bet in CQC.

PS: You want to win a fight? Fight like a kike: Krav Maga.

Hire a nigger?

Truthfully, after a few years you get good enough that you can choose to ease your opponent's fall if you want to. If you tug just a bit on the arm you're left holding after completing most Judo throws, you can avoid the head smacking into pavement part so the throws become minimally dangerous.

I don't know, Judo is fun as fuck and I'm biased. It's fun to know you have gravity and a whole fucking planet as a weapon.

Soil my pants?

Krav Maga: In which you cry out in pain as you strike your opponent

Does it matter, if you're winning?

Who could be behind this post?

kek

I dunno mate, I rarely carry jew gold to throw at my opponents

Awesome, just like the best move in Assassin's Creed "Throw Coins"

Omfg, first time being called a jew (is it cause Im right or completely wrong?) Either way, never seen a tactical hand-gun disarm like I have with Kike Maga… gotta hand it to the Jews, they know how to continue living! lol

Indeed. Lots of people in this thread have that tunnel vision mentality.

What happens when you get blasted with a double leg and you're on your back?

Oh shit looks like all that BJJ is coming in handy, time to sweep.

Training boxing is great. Just don't forget to work wrestling and jiu jitsu. Most modern jiu jitsu will incorporate enough wrestling because of MMA's influence. This is a good thing.

kek

The fuck user, that story did not culminate in you seeing him get BTFO by someone with zero fighting experience. Disappointing and gay.

Reported.

JEJ the nog's face when Trudeau hits the ground like a sack of little potatoes.

Checked dubs for "Fuck Trudeau". Leaf power.

Holy fuck, is this really Justin "If You Get KO'd, You Win" Trudeau?

vid related

Wish I spoke night-terror but sadly, White :p
English please?

You wish, Shlomo

Holy fuck that's Trudeau? That was a fucking graze, he has no chin at all

I bet he boxes under the pseudonym Glass Joe.

Amurcians seemingly dont even know the limitations on free-speech in Candanavia. Speak out? Jail sucka.

LOL fucking JIDF retard - or just plain retard.

He's the man with the plan!!!!

What do you mean?

Tell me about the free speech limitations. I just learned that holocaust denial isn't illegal here, did you know that? It's all a ruse by the Jews; lots of people are getting away with it now.

no boxing gym in my area. is there anyway to go about teaching yourself?

You mean draw busted-ass swastikas, scream anti-semitism, and sue?

Or, you know, post "Hey White dude" on a poster and get hunted like a loli raping nigger. but whatever, you sound like fucking Tru-shills.

Hope the truth didn't cut you too bad.

This is exactly why 99% of what you learn in a gym/dojo/whatever isn't going to work.

Even in MMA/ringsports, it's nothing like a real fight. Out in the real world, no one is going to stop the fight because you got eye-gouged. No one is going to tell that nigger he can't use a knife because you don't have one on you at the time.

Even in MMA/kickboxing/etc. ringsports, you will see that the most effective techniques are what they refer to as "the basics" - punches, kicks, elbows, knees, and basic wrestling moves (take-downs and take-down defense).

You can forget about everything you see watching UFC where a fight goes to the ground and it turns into jew-jitsu. See:
ie. You're just going to get kicked in the head and/or stomped on, even 1v1.

Now all of this is not to say there isn't some value in martial arts. There is, but it probably isn't where you think. The value is in learning those "basic" techniques that are going to be the ones you actually use if you're attacked. These include your basic boxing-style punches (jab, straight, cross, uppercut, hook), basic elbow strikes (just like an uppercut and a hook, but performed with the pointy tip of the elbow making the impact), basic kicks (front-kick, roundhouse, side-kick) and knee-strike. Don't bother wasting your time learning fancy shit you will never actually use outside a ringsport, such as ridiculous kicks like spinning hook kicks. They may look good. They may even generate a lot of force when performed correctly, but in the real world you will almost never actually have an opportunity to use it that would not be better taken advantage of by using a simpler technique, to greater effect.

That covers striking as far as learning the techniques. You don't need to actually learn techniques for eye-gouging or trachea-crushing. Those things come naturally, and if you have the opportunity to do them while subduing an attacker, you will simply do them.

Wrestling/judo/jiu jitsu - don't waste too much time and effort on it. It's very much worth having a good take-down defense, and learning single & double-leg takedowns and a couple of judo trips/throws, but beyond that, you are wasting your time and effort. You don't need to be a jiu-jitsu master to know that you can snap an arm at the elbow joint from the outside if you lever it over something stronger (eg. your femur).

Rather than wasting your time on too much judo/jiu-jitsu, I would suggest you practice defenses for the most common attacks you're going to face. Vid related, my personal favorite roundhouse kick defense, as taught by the US Marines.

There once was a kike from kiketuckett,
He gargled balls and knew how to suck it,
With a bag of foreskins in hand,
He knew his semitic soul was damned,
So he shilled the chans; fuck it.

I can't talk for other others, but if you are practicing martial arts, you'll generally practice the basics until you get sick of them, and them some more. You'll also learn some fancy stuff for fun, but if practicing for any sort of real scenario, fancy stuff is out, and punching weak pints and what not is in. At least is was when I practiced the stuff.

He's just butt blasted everyone in the thread called him a retard for saying you should fight like jew.

Awwww, salty?

Boxing for niggers who don't care about physical fragilitiy, kike maga for people who want to steal Kike-power and use it against them, lurk more fag.

Judo is much more physically punishing than boxing fool.

Hate speech is defined as anything that incites hatred towards a group of people who are identifiable as a group of people.

I can't say "I don't like immigrants" because that's inciting hatred towards immigrants and then i get fined and up to two years jail time.

The noble sport of brain damage

Omfg Hitler said it, must be perfect!

Get around more faggot

Well, saying you hate immigrants isn't even a true thing, is it? We hate immigration, and we hate the things the immigrants do.

Focus on identifying the actions/policies rather than fingering groups of individuals (except the Jews).

Not on the head (at least if you know how to land properly). I have never had any head trauma from judo. Torn meniscus, sprained ankles, buy never anything close to a concussion.

That's the way it's supposed to be. It isn't the "cool" looking stuff that you really need to know. And honestly, the techniques that you learn should be geared towards delivering the most power with the least effort and least compromise of your defense - this is why most people would agree that a punch is preferable to a kick in many situations. (It's faster and leaves you less exposed, which offsets the relative lack of power compared to a kick). I always recommend boxing style punches over any other striking art's (they deliver better power). The basic kicks on the other hand, are near enough to the same thing whether you learn them from karate, tae kwon do, muay thai, etc. Same goes for elbows and knees, same thing in karate as they are in muay thai, effectively.

Of course, the main idea to take away from it all is to do what works best for you. In that regard, there is no "wrong" technique or philosophy, per se. If it works, it is right. If not, it's wrong and you change it.

Lol, I shall repeat for simple minds, cause even idiots can be allies.

Boxing is probably the most practical against untrained guys. With boxing you supposedly get a good sense of distance and a normie shouldn't be able to get close enough to take you down. Against trained people is a different story, but that's true with all fighting styles.

i always cringe when the white boxers have to hug the sweaty nogs during a boxing match…. gross. #segregateBoxing

I disagree, the Kike style of Krav Maga contains more of the "surprise" element - of appearing to be defensive while positioning one-self for offense, MORE useful for unknown situations than: "EAT FIST!"

The only thing that stops me is that boxing with out doubt damages your brain and makes you stupid even with head gear on

like its a fact

Its why i joined my uni's rowing team insted

Not really, but you can do the workouts and smash a bag around. At least you won't be breathing hard while you throw sloppy punches. On the plus side, the guy you're fighting probably doesn't know how to box either.

Any contact martial art will teach you that. Boxing is the most practical because it's everywhere. The classes are cheap and sparring is common. Everybody concerned about CQC should also go find a judo or wrestling gym and train there too. Boxing/Judo or Boxing/Wrestling are great combos and widely available.

Noting of course that in Martial Arts, the teacher always pairs two students together and tells both to demonstrate the same move - allowing the superior to triumph over the inferior.

Martial arts is superior in both training and practice than "boxing".

And it seems like a very simple sport. Complexity is not as good under pressure of a real fight IMO. You need to have a few skills down to an instinctual level, not advanced rubber guard and all sorts of fancy stuff.

you live an a fantasy world. grab a man by the balls and through the pain he will drive his thumbs into your eye sockets. You strike or grapple to incapacitate quickly and put you in the least amount of harm. The "ball grabbing" bullshit will only make an attacker angry and you don't want that.
Good luck "crushing that Adam's apple" Rambo. Ever think to tuck your chin? Anyone who's done any striking or grappling keeps their chin down. Go take some lessons at a gym then theory craft you faggot.

Boxing is degenerate.

you are a dumbass that can't into context. Learning self defense and physical fitness are the goals of practicing martial arts. You are conflating the practical study with the sport form. You are an armchair quarterback and a faggot

MMAfag here.
Boxing is better for streetfights, to ward off multiple nogs at once. BJJ for life or death 1v1 situations (can kill/sleep a guy with a choke, break limbs).
You should train at least one combat sport martial art and lift on the side to qualify as ubermensch

Also, I had this idea for a long time.. How about we make training camps like National Action did, where we socialise and train together? Useful in general, and in the case of happening easy to contact&assemble group of ppl .
It will be strictly legal stuff, so no "honeypot" accusations.
I think its high time /po/l had a stickied thread about something like this, since /meadhall/ is pretty much dead.

ignore these juden, nobody gets brain damage from boxing except long career pro-boxers. I plenty IQ to spare for the price of being an actual man.

Some of the combos get complex and there's some psychological fuckery in there, but that's pro stuff. The basic 1-2 combo and keeping your guard up is more than enough for your average street fight. But that can be said about a lot of martial arts too. BJJ can probably be broken down to Takedown-Choke which will work on regular people too. But BJJ gyms are expensive because MMA hyped it so much, while boxing gyms are cheap. It's why I recommend boxing first, most of us are poorfags.

Kill yourself kike.

Next any of you are going to try to claim wrestling moves seen in televised wrestling is a good way to practice for real-life combat.

have plenty*

also, I understand the brains, but how much of a pansy do you have to be to fear for your hands?

that wasn't even my point you salty twat. stay soft, faggot

Not really. The sport is not no two MMA gyms are the same. The one I go to specializes in may Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and some boxing and wrestling mixed in with a few TKD kicks for some flashy moves. We've done drills where we had 2 v 1 and 3 v 1 sparring and another grappling drill where you'd go 1v1 and then someone else would join to help your opponent and so on.

Anyway boxing is a great discipline but I recommend people cross train different styles like wrestling, judo and/or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

kys, you degenerate jew. what would you reccomend, staying weak and skinny? Like I fucking said, supported by more than enough studies, only pro boxers with long careers suffer actual brain damage.

Either make an argument or stfu.

If there is a "science to combat" - then the ruling class would know it best, since they have had 6000 or more years to practice.

Krav Maga dude, IDF, Time-tested and Illuminati approved.

Was getting a stomach shot a part of his plan?

Obviously bayonet training. From 1776.

Lol, regardless, the disarming tactics contained within Krav Maga have a PLACE in any ubermensch's defense plan. ESPECIALLY the pistol tactics.

welcome back bard of Holla Forums

You will never find a good krav maga gym outside of Israel, most are shekelgrabs. Even if you do, its more of a self defense vs weapons thing. Doesnt improve fitness & creates bad habits due to lack of sparring.
I reccomend you learn krav maga basics from the internet, and practice with weapons by yourself or in the military.

any one got the vid of him falling down the stairs?

Most of "martial" arts are bull.

Ruthlessness and purpose for action is best martial arts you can have, backed with strength and/or weapon.

A knife wielding faggot will rake a Black belt jew-jitsu master 10/10 times if he has intent to kill.

THIS. THIS THIS THIS!
Just because a certain system is corrupted doesn't stop a singular, intelligent individual from recreating and applying said system.

Why is boxing so popular, why does everyone want to be Ali or whatever concussed half-wit is popular at the moment - BE POPULAR, if it wasn't a kike ploy?

Agreed, the TECHNIQUES of Krav maga are more akin to a mental cross-word, allowing you to form new neural pathways and original thoughts - it is not perfect, but it IS a good teacher.

Do you have a single solitary thought in your head that isn't retarded? Or did you get hit in the head enough times at the local gym boxing? :^)
There is such thing as exercise and combat training that doesn't involve pummeling peoples' faces with gloves and dropping their IQs to nigger-levels from brain damage.

An extended edit of it.

I could go on to box my whole life and I'd still have more IQ than you, jew. Your post reeks of low-test and fear of fighting.
If you're afraid of basic sparring, you will be useless when its time to take up arms.

Should I box? I'm just worried about my nose being fucked up or something. Being white my nose bone is rather fragile and I wouldn't want to look like Andrew Anglin. I've done several martial arts so I'm already quite disciplined and have lightning fast reflexes. When I knock something over I almost immediately catch it before it hits the ground.

I agree instead we should do literally nothing instead. Fuck off. Boxer here and the whole brain damage thing is only if you're retarded (see ski injury, football injury and lacrosse injury stats to compare) to begin with.. You're the same type of faggot that "worries" about trolling people or making propaganda kill yourself you worthless piece of shit.

I'm going to repeat it again, maybe it will get through your nigger skull.
There is such thing as exercise and combat training that doesn't involve pummeling peoples' faces with gloves and dropping their IQs to nigger-levels from brain damage.

Go for it bruder.

Being a good person does NOT mean you are weak. /Pol would force you to look like Mr Universe or The Rock, they would tell you to hit the gym six hours a day just like the popular kid fucks 5 class-mates a semester.

We all have talents, if your talent is obviously not physical, do not waste your time.

Kind of like:

If you had lightning fast reflexes then you wouldn't you be able to dodge a punch coming for your face to begin with?

It takes time for your body to have the same reflexes you have at rest and after several minutes of extended exertion. Good reflexes at rest is good, but you need physical condition to make it last more when tired. Breaking a nose wont happen until you are ready to spar and protect your face.

You have no argument you dirty jew. I said multiple times that the damage is non existant outside of long term pro boxing.
Thats the MEDICAL CONSENSUS, get the fuck out.

Genuinely curious how small and weak you are.

Thank you for your goncern. Your point has been made.

If people want to try boxing, let them try it. For a day. For a week. Whatever. If they are getting cranially pummeled beyond their comfort zone and want to stop, that is fine. Questions were about what to expect as a newcomer in boxing, and how much brain pummeling one could expect from engaging in training, and the issue appears to be satisfactorily discussed and exhausted.

Injuries come with any sport, it's a risk. Head trauma is a legitimate worry as well, but if you train for self-defense, you must get used to the idea of being hurt, it's simple as that.
In a "real" situation when a fight is sudden, you tend to operate at the most basic level, so whatever you train the most and acquire as a habit becomes your default reaction, including swinging your fists at someone's head, you don't worry as much about getting punched back, but you expect it.
The only hing that affects whether you drop first or not then is your constitution and whether or not you are able to block/defend/dodge reasonably well, which should be part of your training as well.

tl;dr - if you get jumped, you will get more than just a sore head, so you might as well punch back.

The mental/physical split is cliche BS, there is no such thing. A strong mind cannot function in a weak body.
A man not versed in war and physicality is nothing but an unnatural failure, it gives perspective on basic truths of life.

Being in a higher physical level, with higher testosterone improves cognitive function and productivity.

In the event of a race war, I'd expect you to be one of the first casualties.
Ah, just like the consensus that "gender dysphoria" in tranny faggots is "fixed" by pumping them with hormones and mutilating their bodies? Or like the (((consensus))) in another scientific field that man made global warming is totally a real thing goyim and you need to get rid of all your cars and wood stoves goyim?

That being said, one should not shy away from expanding one's horizons and stepping out of one's comfort zone, especially when it involves taking on something new and challenging such as a combat sport or martial art. Most of us have a lot of untapped potential - why not put it to use? This is a great way to experience life in novel ways, meet new people, and be fit - why not? rhetorical question

I am not discouraging being physically fit, I am discouraging people from being obsessed with the day-dream of bashing a home invaders face in when confronted by other pressing issues.

Most of us will never face armageddon-level race-wars, as the Kikes will not win, most of us WILL have to defend our beliefs and patterns of thought however. Exercise the muscle you're gonna have to use, suck up to some musclely ubermensch and provide them with priceless knowledge they cannot acquire most anywhere else.

Be the (autistic) brain of your zombie-age colony, let others be the guardsmen and muscle.

If you're really that concerned, get headgear with a nose bar. The gloves used in sparring/training are normally the 16oz pillows though, so they rarely make full contact with a face through normal headgear.

Because you dont you ignoramus, you just say BS without proof. The burden of proof is on you. There is not a person in the world that ever got brain damage from amateur boxing.
Your claim is empty BS from an insecure boy.

Not an argument.

Also nice trump pic you ziocuck, too bad this is a fascist board.

originally designed for Krav Maga

except wrestlers shit on boxers, and the judo shit Russians do for fun makes them incredibly natural fighters (just watch some street fights from Central Asian countries where all the boys wrestle and learn some submissions).

Boxing is inherently a sport that favours fast twitch explosive power this is why it's dominated by the low IQ urban youth crowd. Wrestling and submissions require an incredible level of physical fortitude and intelligence, patience and strategy.

The world's greatest boxer would get eaten alive in a kickboxing or wrestling gym. Put a wrestler in a boxing ring he can still wrestle and take the guy down.

I don't think a jew nose would fit in there, but I understand why they don't think a normal headgear will protect their nose.

The stuff russians do is called sambo.

Thanks for outing yourself, kike.

Seconded. Taekwondo is where it's at, for me.

I own a fucking sig, and don't need dementia by the time I'm 40, so I'm not even going to entertain the idea of deticating any part of my life to this silly fucking shit.

That only happens to pro-boxers with long careers you complete dildos. Look at their fucking records, they have up to 60 matches or even more, out there fighting with the best, getting hit hard.

Think about it, if boxing gyms were sending their members home as cripples there would be lawsuits forever and not a single gym would be left standing. Or gyms would have to let you sign a waiver (which they obviously don't). Not to mention the Health Authorities would be all over that shit.

All that and the Olympics obviously wouldn't allow for amateur boxing events if the sport were so dangerous on every level.

Except wrestling isn't going to help when you're not fighting 1 on 1. Which is what you'll be looking at most of the time if you're gonna live in the 'future' of Europe.

I know it's more than 99% of us probably do, but that's really not a super intense work out. Even daily.

I'd pummel any martial artist who isn't a UFC heavyweight with my Golden Gloves skills from youth. I love all these people saying "kicking is more powerful" when 90+% of the population don't have the balance or the flexibility to ever kick someone effectively.

How's Ronda Rousey doing as an Olympic Judo fag in UFC? Seems to me like anytime she gets punch she crumbles because martial artists never practice getting hit.

You don't even spar that much when training. Practicing on the heavy and speed bag 4 life.

This. Do it for training, don't fight in extremely strenuous matches, and don't get hit in fucking face or fall down a lot.

Just being hit in the head once even mildly hard with a glove is enough to cause brain damage, what about that don't you understand? To bad your brain probably looks like Swiss cheese, and your mommy cleans your adult diaper while you typed that out from your wheel chair.

wrestling will help you stay on your feet, boxing has absolutely no defense against multiple opponents unless they are also interested in boxing with you. If a group of people are intent on doing you harm they will strike you with weapons, clubs, sticks, bats, rocks, until you hit the ground at which point they will swarm you and stomp your head in.

There is no martial art on earth except running away or carrying a gun, than can help you out in those circumstances.

Boxing is absolutely terrible for developing a strong body and this is why the Ancient Greeks and Romans left it as a sport for young boys. As you matured you were taught how to lift weights, wrestle, and fight in formation with the spear and shield.

Boxing is great for developing a well conditioned cardiovascular system, so is swimming or running or skipping. The moment you hit someone with an open fist, unless you have incredible genetics (hands like catcher's gloves, big bones, wide knuckles) your hands will shatter and swell, you will be unable to close a fist and your major weapon has become a liability.

The guys talking about Taekwondo are right, it is a far superior striking art because you don't need to get as close, kicks are much harder to defend and do a lot more damage, and you already wear shoes which add a level of protection to your feet so you risk less injury to yourself.

I mention wrestling because it develops a thick neck, a strong back and core, and a well conditioned athlete with good flexibility and overall understanding of distance, body mechanics, and threats. You will end a potential confrontation immediately with a slam, sweep or takedown. And because of the way the law is structured, it won't be seen as a threatening gesture, a person was about to attack you and you disabled them without violence, whereas if you strike someone it automatically makes you seem like the aggressor and while in the moment I'm sure you don't care, later the court and legal work required to clear you of wrongdoing is going to make you think twice about your hands of stone approach.

Also boxing makes you dumb as fuck. I can't tell you how many kids I've seen walk into our gym, take 5 or 6 concussions and they are never quite the same. Not instant potato, but definitely something is missing there after taking punishment. This is true for wrestling and kickboxing also because they are contact sports, but concussions are not as frequent. Submission guys are perfectly fine, some have fucked up fingers and joints, but besides the once a week accidental head clash they take zero punishment to the brain. How effective is a submission in a street fight? A choke might work against one person, but running away or using a weapon is the only practical way to survive a multiple assailant engagement.

No, we actually hate the fucking immigrants, you cucked retard. The immigrants are shitskins and we hate the shitskins because they are invaders. They don't have to commit crime or take welfare for us to hate them, because their very presence here is an attack on our nation and race's sovereignty.

I have six years of boxing and a lifetime of martial arts so let me dispel some lies a few faggots keep spewing every time someone makes this thread.

First is the possibility of brain damage, a silly thing to worry about for a person that trains 3 times a week and spares 5 rounds once a week (a basic routine you will find at any gym). As a casual you suck and every body around you suck, your punches are too shit and you won`t get punched enough to inflict significant damage.
In 6 years the only kind of injure I saw coming from casuals were sprained wrists.

Second is people clamming that there`s better styles for self defense like MMA, Jiu-Jitsu, muay thai etc. These people are fundamentally wrong and this is why: Any to inflict significant you happen to find yourself in must begin and end with you connecting a few punches and the guy either retreating or getting knocked down, because if you think you can grapple or kick your way out of an street fight, it will only net you a kick in the head by a friend of the guy you have on a choke hold. Standing up throwing punches will at least give you some chance against multiple adversaries.
People that talk down on boxing being the best always remind me of the Gracie`s claiming their style is the best but to only use if you KNOW t`s a 1x1 fight, because they know what will happen if you actually bring a guy to the ground in the middle of a bar.

Boxing is a great thing, if really brings something special out of people that I simply didn`t saw in other, less direct dare I say, fighting styles.

lot or larping going on in this thread,I am all for fitness and knowing how to strike and defend but the fact is I will shoot a fucking nigger dead and if we had a race war it won't be about martial arts it will be about military tactics not hand to hand.First thing we would do is cut their lights then food supply and niggers will be eating themselves within a few weeks after initial rioting.Once their food runs out and no fresh water then its just a matter of waiting until they are completely emaciated then we can pick them off like flies.They will be begging to be our slaves once reality sets in,it would be a total genocide.The white power in warfare is what jews fear hence the mudification of europe they are still butt hurt about hitler and very very afraid of it happening again only worse this time as no mercy will be given.Nuclear will come into play as the rats see the white power closing in on them ignoring their lies and manipulations yet they are minority status and would get completely swallowed by a hot war never to be able to jew again.Some will survive but jews won't and those that do survive will prolly end up going to africa to slaughter the niggers there and take their land because who the fuck is going to nuke mud huts in a global hot war proly be the only place not obliterated.

I have six years of boxing and a lifetime of martial arts so let me dispel some lies a few faggots keep spewing every time someone makes this thread.
First is the possibility of brain damage, a silly thing to worry about for a person that trains 3 times a week and spares 5 rounds once a week (a basic routine you will find at any gym). As a casual you suck and every body around you suck, your punches are too shit and you won`t get punched enough to inflict significant damage.
In 6 years the only kind of injure I saw coming from casuals were sprained wrists.
Second is people clamming that there`s better styles for self defense like MMA, Jiu-Jitsu, muay thai etc. These people are fundamentally wrong and this is why: Any physical altercation you happen to find yourself in must begin and end with you connecting a few punches and the guy either retreating or getting knocked down, because if you think you can grapple or kick your way out of an street fight, it will only net you a kick in the head by a friend of the guy you have on a choke hold. Standing up throwing punches will at least give you some chance against multiple adversaries.
People that talk down on boxing being the best always remind me of the Gracie`s claiming their style is the best but to only use if you KNOW t`s a 1x1 fight, because they know what will happen if you actually bring a guy to the ground in the middle of a bar.
Boxing is a great thing, if really brings something special out of people that I simply didn`t saw in other, less direct dare I say, fighting styles.

I fucked up when I corected a mistake also if you are so worried about finding a way to protect yourself in the streets, ditch martial arts and buy a gun

Uh no, idiot. You use MT's low kicks to throw an imbecile off-balance so that then you can punch him in the chin. And if someone tries a bully takedown in wrestling, you knee his nose and triangle his neck if he's alone, outwrestle him when he's dizzy if he has buddies.

I don't want to say boxing is bad. It is much better than nothing. But MT can do things boxing cannot, such as give you an edge against someone who actually knows MT and will just low-kick your groins until they are too sore for anything.

And in a RL defense scenario, getting tripped actually happens and you don't train for that in boxing.

I got a black belt in Tae Kwon Do when I was about 13, I'm 24 now and a little out of shape compared to then but it still paid off recently in a fight I got in with some fat biker dude at a bar looking for a fight.

Tae Kwon Do (Korean) is one of the most defensive of martial arts, but it still pays off in the long run if you're just looking to stay in shape and defend yourself.

Never taken boxing classes before, but it sounds like a good time.

Boxing is good, have to learn to walk before you can run. Grew up with a friend with a family of amatuer boxers. Went more toward MMA training when they started to get the satellite feeds in the '80s. The problem with most new generations is they aren't the kind that get into trouble and have to learn how to fight anymore. Whether in school or looking for fun afterward.

'90s

You talk like a underaged kid and street fighting is a videogame, not even professional fighters, when fight outside the rings, do as you say.

THere`s 2 scenarios, either the guy charge at you trying to tackle or he starts with a flurry of punches, that`s when you finish it with a few good aimed shots, anything beyond that means you are a dumb fuck for even starting it. Also kicking on a street fight is a big no no, he will jsut rgab your leg and take you down also why can`t a delete my posts fuck this

True that man.

When I was in college some friends of mine used to host fight clubs in the laundry rooms of randomly selected dorms at least twice a month. Had some frat daddy's show up a couple times and apparently they fought all the time in their basements with other members.

Have to know how to take a flurry and guard the points that are easy KO's.
Don't skip leg day, you know how to use your legs it's as good as making someone blind by popping their nose.

Good luck trying to grab someone's leg kicking your calves.

I'm not talking about head kicks, nor body kicks. I'm talking about trips and low kicks, which indeed ARE used in street fights to throw someone off balance. Because most niggers have your mentality of paying attention to hands, a trip takes them off balance, which then leads to a hook to the chin.

I've been hit square in the face with bare fists and i'm still fine.

You're a pussy.

Even tackling is a myth if you know your center of gravity. They can only guard so many limbs at once. A good knee or shin can be decisive.

I bet you get trained by a nigger that stole your bike and shit.

Kicks are garbage in a real fight dude.

Big issue here. Not a lot of anons that explored the neighborhood as kids after school and after dark. Not many that had to find the nigger that stole their bike or came back home with it. After dark after hanging out at the tracks all night, being accosted by niggers in the neighborhood. About the other fighting class friend I had was Puerto Rican. Most just scrambled like niggers.

This nigger comes at you and readies you up for a scrap.

Given that you're trained in both kicking and punching, and knowing kicking someone in the face/body is a recipe for disaster in a real-life fight, and he is a nigger, you really want to risk your head to a lucky haymaker if you try to punch him?

Low kicks are the lowest risk move you can do, and the least expected he is to be targetted.

Don't skip leg day.

You've never been kisses nor hit by anyone but your family.

Are we now in your fantasy world?>>8788731

if that nigger comes at you he's gonna open up with a flurry of fists and will not stop punching until one of you collapses. This isn't a formal fight where you're going to circle around eachother and look for openings, it's a brawl. Your best chance is to pray you have enough strength to pick him up and then slam him on the ground, then with the upper hand you can beat his head in.

t. been in many fights with niggers

What? A singular nigger is never a threat. They swing and swing and lose whatever they're wearing and energy.

Relying on your fists is retarded. Get knife or gun and git gud with it. Trying to fight off multiple attackers with your hands is a great way to win the Darwin award.

Before I took up boxing, I had never been anywhere near a fight. I was nearly 30 and had never been punched.

The one you posted probably boxes and looks relatively strong. How would you handle it hotshot? Grapple him?

Well done, knowing how to get hit is the first lesson.

You can go back to apefrica any time.

I'd get inside and punish them below the belt. They obviously had simple training. It's always what it was.

Niggers have not evolved since the 90s. Imagine that. Street fighting is still street fighting.

Are you some kind of soccer mom who wouldn't let his kid play those darn pokeymans because the priest kvetched about "muh deamonz"?
I bet you don't even enjoy war related books/films and cried like a bitch while watching 300 because he would have been killed by their Spartan eugenics program.

I feel you, especially the brain damage, but you can learn how to box and practice without doing the sport Your hands won't be as fucked up if you wear the right gloves and know how to punch. You don't drill your fist into whatever you hit like high schoolers say you have to. As soon as your fist lands, you whip it back as fast as you can to transfer the force into your target and less back into your hand. (Newton's Third Law.)

tl;dr
You can learn without doing the sport and if you hurt your hand, you're not punching right.

yeh been following him since his K1 days, apparently he retired again due to health reasons, so not sure if he'll ever fight again after that tournament.

So you do suffer from brain damage. Again, go back to apefrica. Niggers chopping up and necklacing each other must be a wonderful entertainment piece for you.

ID dubs of truth, just use a gun.

Judo is allot more effective with clothing on as they rely on grabbing the gi allot, its not a great discipline for mma though unless they actually let you wear it like they did in PrideFC sometimes.

Lads, someone spam gore to scare the skinny cuck goons away.

It is. Seeing the enemy destroy itself is a good thing.

Machete>edgy knuckle dusters.

Because a machete is something you can casually carry around for self defence. Where do you live, Congo?

I can conceal a knife, which is still better than brass knuckles. Or better yet, a pistol.

Back to freech.

Any good martial art that teaches no nonsense usually teach to go fo the kill.
Pretty much most military disciplines are to do as much damage in shortest time possible.

And all of them agree unarmed < edged/stabbing

Try a couple things, don't train just one. Jew jitsu is good combined with more realistic training but people who do too much tend to do really dumb shit in a real fight. And submissions are retarded when you should be killing if you need to or breaking bones

Boxing with gloves and helmets knocked me silly more than any real fight, second only to football.

confirmed should have learned how to box correctly

If you're a decent grappler then those nifty gloves with hard knuckles are likely going to be better than some fag with a knife (depending how big it is). They're also legal pretty much anywhere.

The best about brass knucles is:
-Easy to hide, even when you get checked. (You can even hide it in cavities without getting cut if you desperately need to get inside a building while armed.)
-It won't fall off your hand in a struggle.
-Cracks skulls and pops eyes.

People who fight in packs never advance all at once. If they did, they'd end up running into each other and tripping over one another. Further, they have to build up the gall to actually attack.

As for boxing making you dumb, that's when you fight professionally. If you're going to a gym that makes kids spar without headgear, you should probably get out of there. I was an amateur boxer in '68 would have gone pro, probably, but nigs wrecked my chances and my hands because MLK got shot and even then, we made sure people wore their protective gear.

I'm not saying that training your body to have good muscle memory of how to throw solid punches is completely worthless but overall learning how to handle weapons is a far better endeavor to sink your time and money in.

I can grip a knife faster than you can put your knuckles on.

If you grapple a trained knife man you'll be on the ground clutching your innards.

This. 100% this.

You can carry your knuckles at all times, or wield them inside your pockets before the fight even begins.
Knifefags get out, circumcising your enemie like a Jew is not what the Aryan man would do.

Also,
Do you even gear?

Knives will devastate somebody if you can get close enough to start fucking them up, but it's unlikely they will be able to feel the pain unless you like jam it into their neck or something.

With the knuckles, it has the range, and if you give someone a good wack in the nose with it, it will stop them like a sack of shit, and shatter their face.

Same with a knife
I bet my left nut that aryan man in your picture was carrying a knife and not gay ass knuckles.

Kickboxing is integrated… when concentration on way of doing things you get really good at it but then can adapt.

Boxing first

Kick boxing second

Ju-Jitsu/Judo third

Jeet Kune Do as your overall theory

Akido is good if you learn Segal's street style and use it to learn standing wresting

NO ONE BELIEVES ANCIENT JEWS KNEW WHAT SATAN LOOKED LIKE OR YOUR MODERN ART FAGGOTRY

Christianity is a Semitic Mental Virus

SATURN I MEAN

Stab wounds are not painless.

When you're pumped full of adrenaline they are.

Imma wrassle u foo
Where u at cracka

They'll notice if their intestines pour out of their abdomen.

not when the cut is deep
t. got stabbed a few times

Anything about body learning is LARPing, is it? Because you never came to it as a child? You helicopter parented faggot.

10 step rule faggot

Well, depending on what is stabbing you and how they're stabbing you. A nigger will usually just take a short bladed knife and try to jab you with it as many times as possible which is usually negated by adrenaline.

niggers usually stab you in same spot till the wound deepens

OP never had a street fight in his bitch life. You break your hands and being down a limb in a struggle is truly frightening.

I bet you think is completely normal to carry a katana in the subway.

Officers don't just stand in the path that way.

You can bet on all you want.

The truth is, you throw a few hundred punches a week, even at a bag and nothing else, you already have an edge over 95% of the people out there.

Another one with no real life experience. They just want you in their gym.

better to just lift and carry around a weapon.

You're a faggot. If you don't know how to secure your firearm during a fight that's on you. If it becomes a full chimpout, you sure as shit will not want a revovler relying on that much physical action in a pile.

This is why I always carry a flashlight everywhere I go because a night when flashed groups tend scramble and I'm more aware of my surrounding since I could see better

I don't live in a faggy noguns country. Here in America we blast a hole in a nigger's skull if it fucks with us.

checking these dubs

dubs checked
good point… who the fuck is going to nuke mud huts

There is a reason weight classes exist. The bigger man is going to win the fight 90% of the time. You better be lifting heavy you fucking faggot.

yes but it is really more a mix of existing styles

https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chun_Kuk_Do

Bullshit beta male comment.

In America, prepare for ANY and all kinds of combat. You can't always shoot your way out of looking like a fucking bitch

Kicks can be very effective but you have to be skilled with them and have good balance. saying that DO NOT underestimate what a inner/outer crescent kick or even a simple front kick can do if well timed

1st post, everytime

Tell that to those poor fucking swedes.

I'd say boxing is the best martial art for fending off multiple attackers simply because:

vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=UFTAWeJJGeM

checked and kek'd

If you all are so concerned with what to use, why not try looking at US or other military hand to hand combat techniques or find a place that trains in those.
I would guess that those techniques are more created/tested/tailored to teach the common man how to take down another man rather than being a dueling art.

That's why solid stop-hits are the best. A guy like Conner Mggregger is using kicks to demoralize. That's fine in a fight with a weak motherfucker. Just don't try it with some hardened nigger or an Aryan like me on the street because I'll make you eat concrete.

See video: not the best choice but a good use of front kicks. Highlander the TV series is best for front kicks, even better than UFC

Because FUBAR and other reasons. Militarists train for dead men that might kill the enemy, not winners, and not Martial Artists

Do you also like 12 inch black dicks up your ass?

The last time I got stabbed I felt it instantly, and I certainly wasn't short on adrenaline.

I've seen TFC before, and I watched that fight. I saw a mix of a lot of things, punches, kicks, GnP. Punching is the best way to KO someone, no doubt no question – I like muay Thai because it's multi dimensional, punches, elbows, clinches, knees, trips, sweeps.

The gym I go to off and on has had champs and the head coach has trained legends in the sport. I trust what they teach

Is that Elgin Mones?

Boxing is a martial art, dumbshit.

If you don't already know any fighting/martial arts, boxing and wrestling are fun and can be done with friends if you autists have any. These are probably the top two criteria if you're like me and have a habitual distaste for physical exertion. They are also excellent force multipliers and, as many anons have said, excellent for the novice fighter to train his reflexes. Unless you plan on having a lot of free time to master a martial art, learning the basics of striking and grappling will put you at a significant advantage over your average estrogen-soaked cuck or smelly street coon.

90% of the propellant is wasted, just get a .38 if you want a snub nose like that, less recoil and similar performance.

Aussie shitposter or married to a Puerto Rican?

Never trust what they teach

Never fucking stop developing your reflexes. Never fucking stop being hyper aware, checking your blind spots, looking for the exits, and developing nerves of steel. Pure steel. Make pain and discomfort and a carbon steel will of unbreakable unbendable power and you are scratching the surface of survival, because you are only simulating reflexes of life or death while in a peaceful environment. If you really want to boost your chances, do that along side your training and conditioning. Go through a brutal training/boot camp you created yourself… because it's more difficult doing things without anyone telling you to. Always be scared and miserable as fuck trying your best to survive death. Condition the "kill now" reflex into everything, as well as "cold calculated strategic and tactical victory". When it's every day, and you're still convinced you'll die first for being unprepared, you are half way there. Just common sense on-edge mastery.
Always defeat the master training you as soon as possible (literally and figuratively) and become his master.
That's all I got.
Example: You must walk dog. As soon as you think it you leap into action and do sprints with your dog. Always in control, you pick up the shit without a single grimace. Nothing rivals the horror of the mutilated legs and genitals from a mine.
Example: Your teacher says something wrong. Seeing weakness, you reproach him for the inevitable consequences of his misteachings, which with unequivocally logical proof, evidence and allegorical profundity, would convincingly be without a doubt nuclear disaster.
Example: Noticing your exercise routine getting too easy, you decide not to sleep the next 5 days and instead exercise 16 hours a day and suffer extreme environmental exposure another 8, just to make sure you haven't grown soft or anything.

Such is life

Boxing is pretty much the most Aryan thing ever.

A good flashlight can blind your assailant long enough to hit them low and pound their temple.

What the fuck was the girl even doing, the one who got hit, just standing there with a weak ass hit?

Wrong, per usual. Boxing is only a part of becoming a proper street fighter. You learned nothing.

Boxing is about learning how to get hit and staying upright. Most of the rest comes from experience.

What? That was my first post of this thread.

When a boy is still a worm.

Even if you don't have the means to practice formally at the moment looking up exercises and stretches on the internet and maintaining general fitness will only help. I recommend a speedbag cause it's fun.

I forgot about the part of not using heat or AC. Redpill me on HVAC.

Save your money for firearms and tactical training.

Get /fit/ and develop cardio.

You're all going to need to get off your asses.

Yeah bro just shove brass knuckles in your asshole that's much better than a knife of any sort. Are you some kind of pansy who lives in the centre of London or something?

Yeah because it's fighter against fighter you dipshit.

Fighting some asshole on the street, he isnt going to do any sort of kicking, and if he does and doesnt fuck it up, it becomes fighter vs fighter.

If you have a hair up your ass, you best work on cardio. There's no way you can touch pic related.

It's time to scare faggots to work their bodies.

If you don't know who owns America, you are a mile off.

RIGHT WING RECORDER SQUADS

i would rather be hit by bare fist, never understood them.

he's right, the gloves suck
you have to hit someone much harder bare fisted to knock someone out

Weighted gloves are fun.

I work nights and walk home. My great grandfather is with me.

It starts getting deep when all your dreams are about everyone gone saying it is your great-great's anniversary. Living with a kind ghost and equipped with his nightstick. God awful ends for anyone who tries to impede my way.

Boxing is ok but learn some wrestling, grappling to get out of holds and learn how to break your falls, roll and get to your feet.

The conditioning, speed and hand striking power boxing teaches is unmatched but you also need to learn to strike with elbows and knees and hit below the belt when street fighting.

The bigger you are the more force you can put behind a punch so lift faggot but don't become so big you gas out or lose your flexibility.

Street fighting can involve bats and similar weapons. This is where a kicking martial art comes in handy. Tae Kwon Do was designed to fight a person with a sword or staff. Kicking an unarmed man in the head will get your foot grabbed but kicking a man trying to swing a sword is a good move because you keep your distance

Overhand throws
Straight leads
no mid section grappling

Pay attention white men – former bouncer here

If he allow a nigger to pop pop off on you, it's your fault. Member "around blacks never relax"? Well it applies to this nigger 1000folds. He has pure upper body and butt strength. It's in their nature. The counter is knowing this. See Tyrone Woodley.

If he was with you, he would tell you to man the fuck up and move like a rat in the night. Never ever trust in mental /fringe/ spiritual nonesense. When the shit goes now, you will KNOW you are in the REAL world. Fuck religion and philosophy. Real world is real world and your grandfather knows this. Listen to him and learn to kill

TO THE MOD WHO POSED THIS QUESTION

The secret (in my oldfag/Pro editor opinion) is the conversation. For example, there is a thread about aliens…. Well aliens aren't real enough to talk about so /x/ until you have some legit military ops.
Second example: there is a conversation about say a historic figure, if it's not relevant to our modern position then it's OK to anchor (no reason to talk about President Garfield unless there is a reason). But there is A LOT that has to do with our modern position.
Say an user made a post about Nostradomes… bullshit prophet but not enough to censor because redpills may hide within the conversation that you can dump on a person in the real world. I had a 10minute conversation the other day on aliens and prophets while waiting in line at the grocery store with a little Mexican woman. I don't know why or how but everyone in the place was listening to us (20 people) so it's always good to be able to talk about abstract subjects. I dropped hard on those motherfuckers, and Holla Forums would be happy.

Final example: If it's about religion, philosophy, life, a person who experiences something, it's not important to ban/anchor them because the people in the conversation are just finding their way. It's REALLY IMPORTANT to let younger anons develop their arguments and opinion. Can't have a bunch of narrow minded half ass Holla Forumslacks running around who can't be challenged outside of the general argument because they live in a world that doesn't throw them curve-balls

No free trophies. Only earned through violence or rejection

I took my first lesson of BJJ today so I am doing fine.

Not.. That sounds bullshit do what I did I went to normal Gyms and then I found a Gym that has classes that are a part of your membership fee.

MMA > backwards sport with rules and only using the weaker limbs

My town has a population of 5,000, so there's only one martial arts teacher here and his specialisation is Krav Maga. The local gyms are tiny, they don't offer any extra services.

The real enemy has always been people who cant or willingly wont form coherent arguments with other anons.

The people who just repeat themselves endlessly without refuting anything. Those people should be delt with.

Go to it. Fuck the Jew. Learn his ways. Never ever show your power levels. Do you thing that anti-Communists would refuse to learn Chinese boxing? No…. You fight and learn.

No they don't. They're just liars. It's OK to be around a bunch of liars if you learn to fuck everyone else up. Bruce Lee books and learning from youtube + Jew dummies to train on. That is the start of real Martial Arts

No, the real enemy is anons not getting into true street fighting by osmosis.

evwry wone yu shud all lissen to Djow Rowgen. He smowgs weed sow he is redpilt!

Remmem-per too tek you're Elf-Brian! Than your'll bee strung ant smard! strunker then a ox. smarder then blagg cseiens man. Aim nut djowken :D:DDDD. Duude djust try it! >;O

evrywun shuld gnow Djow Rowkens cumbad teggniggs, hee kan mek eignshent jabberknees Jui-kwondo tekniggs.

Tek physical-delliggs, andt tek Efl-Brian. Yu kan mek it whid you're oven ingreedy-ends, its on the boddle, sow his not tcheeding yu. yu have monny-bag garren-tee if yu downt licke the prudduckt.

dues ennywon hav the webm whid Djow Rowken lif-ding he's sigg dumb-belse whid munky feces on? His rilly strung! he kan lifd them menny timse!

Havva goot dey everriwone! I Howbe it helbse… :D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Those 'boxfit' classes get you shredded and give you power. But you don't get the timing of a normal boxing gym or straight up sparring.

I do Gracie BJJ that is offered from one of those included in Gym fee classes and that is certainly nothing to sneer at.

I am actually listening to the fight companion right now.

Depends on the perspective. Christians vs various anons is a REAL argument, even if they can't find common ground. It's real because as a Christian you MUST make your argument cold and hard like steal. It's not a fucking option on Holla Forums to be half ass like the street preachers on youtube. You have to be Arnold Murray hardcore.

Point being, Holla Forums itself will dominate the conversation with honesty…. despite all the shill posts most of us will see past it. It's kind of our last chance as humans to be this honest before something like jew-bots or regulations take affect and dominate totally. It's a window in time. And if you're a MOD, you are more responsible for training the future of ALLLLL arguments than most people on the planet.
We need to kill the weakest arguments in order to become strong. Think of Holla Forums as a Talmud before it was a written standard… we are arguing over dumb shit but in the end our racial DNA will take precedence. Better: think of Holla Forums like the early saloons of America before the Revolution, where the men argued "Common Sense" and philosophy without the government powers threatening your life. It's good to grow…"progressives" stole the best memes and like to pretend that the future is going to be Jewish. It's not. Not with Holla Forums around

This has fuck all to do with this thread you queer.

I have seen too many of his podcasts. He is a great commentator on fights and actually has a lot of knowledge on fighting, and has some interesting guest on his show. I don't particularly like his comedy though, or his weed-smoking. He gets away with saying some pretty stupid shit to his guests, and his fanbase is mostly psycho-fanatical, peaceful-herb smoking reddit cucks.

UMMM WELCOME TO Holla Forums. lol, queer. We need to use that more

They're idiots but his show has a wide reach and they do introduce people to some subtle red pills sometimes. I think if they traded weed for meth the show would be much better.

Kek. Yes, my early redpilling started with his show, but also heavily got me into smoking weed.
Thank god I stopped that. That shit makes you so fucked. I'm still dealing with the consequences of it.

This show that I am watching right now Rogan just said something about Trump shutting down CNN calling them fake news and he said he was right in doing so.

Is that what
Is at the contemporary jewish museum in San Francisco? Wtf?

The brain damage you will receive will also make it much easier to swallow the red pill. So it's a win-win in any case.

Listen to this fag, he knows what he's talking about.

If were talking about street fighting, you need to learn throws and grappling, and not only that train in "dirty" fighting tactics. also using weapons.

Why doesn't that colored karate man respect people's tap outs? Multiple times they were tapping for a while, including his shoulder and he didn't release? Isn't that poor form?

I accidentally stabbed myself once times with a kitchen knife before cutting a dull knife when I was young and I had been stabbed in the foot it feels like the wound is constantly burning

or should I say felt like was constantly burning this was a couple years ago

not really, no. i just want to do it the burger way: muh gunz and liberty in a hummer wheelchair. awesum!

I see you never broke yours. Can you even imagine how horrible and impairing it is to not be able to use your hands? Everything - eating, writing, wiping your ass…

This might even be true, but not knowing how to fight simply isn't an option. A man in our times has to know at least the basics of it, and that means knowing how to throw and take a basic punch. I don't necessarily like it either, but it's a survival necessity.

I'd prefer to learn MMA tbh. Lets you use every part of your body, not just your fists.

Category error. There really is no thing called "MMA". There are only single arts and modalities (stiking, grappling etc.) which got moulded together and integrated under the pressure of certain styles of popular tournments. Never fall into the trap of directly studying "MMA" - a pure money-making scheme. Master one art (this means about at least 3-4 years of inntense training), then add another, always looking to integrate them into your own personal style.

Boxing has many rules that make it inefective in a street fight unless you are high enough level
Personally the avilityo to take down attacker quick and eficient seems more usefull on the streets
Something like Jiu Jitsu may help whit graples and joint locks
A couple of Wing Chung techniques may help put some distance between you and and adversary at very close distances
Muai Thay seems like a beter choise for hard hitter, as not only are there fist but also kicks knees and elbows
and lastly if you are masoquistic enough to want to build up your body like a brick house nothing better than good old Okinawan Karate,

Don't get me wrong i'm not saying Boxing is useles, it is the most developed one punch KO fighting style in the world, but it has to many restrictions, it is better if you compliment it with something else, otherwise you'll run into some fucker who'll take you down with low kicks

Well since I was a kid I've always preffered Kicks, so I guess I'd go for Karate in that case.

I used to think along the same lines, but now here's the first reply and I'm starting to doubt if there's any correlations between boxing for sport and brain damage.

Completely legit, or Tae Kwon Do. Then, after a few intense years in a good gym with a good teacher (that search alone can take up to a year) you could think about adding some grappling art. Always master the basics first. There are a lot of different opinions about Bruce Lee, but his "I don't fear the man who practices a thousand different kicks, but the man who practices one kick a thousand times" is a deep truth.

Thanks Man.

I recommend looking into bartitsu for ideas.
While no official curriculum survives, theres plenty of decent material available and plenty about the philosophy of it all.

Basically it's the Victorian era ancestor of MMA as a concept, except for beating thugs in the street to within an inch of their lives.

There's a direct correlation.
Especially modern boxing.

Basic problem is the gloves. Because you have these big padded gloves you hit harder and modern boxing focuses on hitting the head.
So you're getting hit a lot harder in the head repeatedly.
Brain damage is inevitable.

Modern boxers also put that same force into training without gloves which usually results in huge calluses on their hands and damage to them making it difficult to close your hand fully.
You used to see a similar problem with karate practitioners though in their case it was deliberately induced.

Older boxing rules often stated no gloves and weren't so focused on the head.
So people didn't hit as hard and had a more varied number of targets.

A book I can recommend to anyone is "Living the Martial Way" by Forrest E. Morgan.

amazon.com/Living-Martial-Way-Manual-Warrior/dp/0942637763/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1484578497&sr=1-1&keywords=living the martial way

No fluff, no bullshit, straight to the point and practical, without neglecting in the least the mental and "soul-building" parts. He talks about principles, not about any style in particular, so even a boxer or wrestler can profit a lot.

Alright that one made be chuckle.
Have a rare Matamoros.

Seems very weaboo. Very nippon.
Judging by the cover and the reviews anyways.

Boxing is great but if you want to train especially for streetfighting/self-defense purposes, I would recommend mixing in some elbows, knees, basic grapplin etc. Vid related.

MMA is a meme sport for gay bodybuilders, but is not completely devoid of merit. A trained boxer who learns how to defend himself from kicks, holds and takedowns is literally unstoppable.

One further advice: punching someone in the face with a full fist WILL fuck up your hands if they're not hardened enough. Use hammer punches or open hands instead.

It is, but by necessity, as the West has completely thrown out its old warrior ethos and mental strenthening disciplines, while the Nip arts retained a good part of it. The mindset is not dependent on any specific style, though, so even boxing (which I practice) can benefit a lot. The price on Amazon is quite steep, perhaps check out a pirated copy before commiting. I own the hardcover and learned alot from Morgan.

Not really.
Well the yanks never had one to begin with. But the rest of us haven't changed all that much.

Of us Euros? Don't know where you live, but here it's full-cuck mode, and any and all expression of masculinity and martial spirit is heavily frowned upon.

Good ol' Britain here.
Oh sure go south and the English are in full "WOE IS ME!" mode.
Rest of us haven't changed too much though.
Army certainly hasn't, officers still refuse to duck.

Nice to hear. I shan't fret, as long as the embers of resistance still glow in stout and manly hearts.

It's funny really.
Movie studios and the like used to get British military officers and troops to be technical consultants or historical consultants when they were making movies.
Not anymore.
All because hollywood jews couldn't understand why an officer would be anywhere near combat and why he would insist on not ducking.

I understand what you're saying but don't understand what that means in practice, could you give me an example or explain further?

lel @ all these sissy faggots inside this thread promoting boxing or even mma as some form of self defense or offense. If you are averagely profficient with knives,then the only thing you can be stopped with is a guy with gun and qiuck reflexes or 10 other guys with machetes or an apache attack helicopter. There is no martial arts or street fighting technique on this planet which can efficiently counter a guy who has average experience with knives.

Once you're close, it doesn't matter if you're in a choke hold or being elbowed on your head, because the other guy is already dying without knowing it.

Or like my kali senpai says: "once u get to pig and finish 2 actions in 1 second, you have to wrestle with the pig until it finish bleed and squeel because pig not know it is dead already even if it kicks and punches".

Check out MASTRO or Kali (it is important that it's not an artistic Kali school but run by preferably military certified dirty street fighting gook).

Absolute bullshit. I've seen plenty of people pull knives and still get dropped in one punch, or had the knife easily disarmed, and I've personally been on both sides of a knife fight. It's fucking fast and anything can happen, even if you're good. Also, even with a blade, you're still likely to get caught in a grapple. Shit happens, never be overconfident, and be prepared for any situation.

FYI I was also trained in flip martial arts. It took less than three days for the expert to teach us how to disarm the average attacker and knife them with their own knife. That was the very first thing we were taught.

I train Karate. Do i atleast get points for an honorary aryan martial art?

Karate get's a lot of shit, and rightly so. Most dojo's suck and have been watered down. I've been fortunate enough to find a good place. I like it so far though, slowly working towards the green belt.

At the end of the day, any form of self defense and fighting is worth a mans time. It's better than nothing.

video related is what an average vs average with a knife looks like (two cops). Everything else is urban haikus for wiggers.

user, that looks more like a shanking. Also, trust me, I know about wetting my steel.
I don't exactly have the background of the average user. I've had a hell of a life…

Pull a trigger on a nigger, one shot and he's dead. You're better off putting a bullet in all of their heads. A 1911 fills a nigger full of dread. 7+1 fills 8 niggers full of lead.

you sure this guy wasn't on drugs?

Why was the cop just stabbing the shit out of an unarmed man? I mean, not saying it isnt the right thing to do in China, just wondering what prompted that reaction from a law enforcer.

He was in shock and untill the blood pressure drops he wont drop.

And the difference of an 3am hod dog stall knife fight and shankin is?

video related is one guy with a knife vs 150 passengers on a train. He gets away, that one dude dies. Any other ghetto anecdotes you'd like to spread?

No, he was already dazed by blood loss and shock (stabs to liver puts you in trance or can make you freeze or behave like a zombie, same for kidneys).

Got his Peking duck confused with Kentucky chiken?

I really don't even want to know what motivates subhumans to kill other subhumans, as long they keep it in subhumanstan.

next video is what happens a nigger is stabbed into his lower abdomen. Shock and blood loss sends him into instant chimp mode, getting naked and shaking trees.

Kickboxing would also be good.
But really, any form of martial arts has its merit, and the harder you go, the more physically fit you'll be, regardless of what style you prefer.

The Marine Corps Martial Arts Program might be the best you could choose, if you can find an instructor. It combines many different styles of unarmed combat with training in edged weapons.

Got any more? Also, 1 guy with a gun and he would have been dropped.

File corrupt.

(((They))) have that black box on their forehead.
The muslims worship that black cube.

Saturn = Satan
The god Saturn, or Cronus - The lord of the rings, he who devour his own children the moment they trust him.

video related shows how one guy quickly draws a knife during a scuffle between minors. The victim manages to walk 25 meters before collapsing.

download it and play in a normal video player.

I knocked a guy's two front teeth out once, and one of them cut the large knuckle of my left fist down into the ligament. Had one hell of an infection from it.

I don't know how you "toughen" your fist against something like that.

This one shows how a stab to a knidney can paralyze the body. After the first kidney stab she can't control herself and only manages to roll over while her body goes into convulsions and death-freeze while slowly bleeding out.

this is why i think open palm striking might be safer for your hand.

French boxing is good for kicks.
Can be tough to land for beginners but when they do? Somethings gonna break.

at 0:44 you can see that a stab to the spine instantly paralyzes the victim.

In street fighting style knife schools this is taught by using a "hook stab" to the back of the neck. This means: while grappling using sickle like motions to the upper and lower spine or the back of the neck while confining the attackers movment so he can only grapple with you. If successful, he drops like a bag of potatoes.

Then I would have cut my palm & gotten the infection, anyway.
The human mouth is one of the filthiest places on Earth, getting bit by a human is almost a guaranteed infection if it's deep enough.

You're better off cutting yourself on a sewer pipe.

wew

That's why you always use knives. Steel can't get an infection. If asked by police, tell them you've mistaken his ugly face for a pitbull.

Damn.
Can't open mp4 without opening it in a separate tab.
It's getting irritating.

Not everyone has jedi reflexes.

Very true, many people are unaware of the vulnerabilities of the inside of the leg and arm.
But I don't think they allow knives in fake wrestling ;)

Sincerly, anything that trains combat is good.

Which type of training is the mightiest of them all is sort of like arguing endlessly what's more important in war: The Navy, The Air force, or The Army?

It doesn't take jedi reflexes to grab someones legs. Even professional fighters telegraph 90% of the shit they're going to do.

As a knife fighter you grab the first thing he throws at you and cut vital parts, while he is thining that you're dumb enough to wrestle with him. By the time he realized he's leaking and loosing consciousness the knife fighter stands up, looks down at him and says: "GG, NO RE"

Not really. This only applies to 90% of these arm chair generals in this thread who say "muh fighting system > yours". This doesn't apply to knife fighting. In knife fighting there is no gradient. It's only ded or not ded.

The tread starts with self defense and ends with free killing with a knife, but he's right, sandniggers loves knifes.

I'll get a gun.

16 oz gloves wear you out a lot faster. Fighting while fatigued is a skillset in and of itself.

#justwhitebeltthings
Your basic block against a hook or a kick would stop that cold. This is why basic defense drills matter.

sadly not an option in most countries outside of burger land. I'd love to carry but it's not possible where I live, so I picked up the most effective and legal thing: knives.

When you've got a high speed kick coming for your ribs or head the last thing on your mind is grabbing it. Assuming of course you can even arrest its momentum with one hand.
You're liable to wind up with a broken forearm or hand depending on how hard they've kicked.

Besides. You could just go for the shins. Sweep them off their feet.

You're clearly just someone who got into martial arts at one point, were shit at it and went "well knives." to try and justify why you didn't put any effort in.

What good is your knife if you already got so strong a punch in the face you can barelly stand up?

Looking at webms like that it really feels like Chinese people don't have a soul or something.

He also doesn't mention what kind of knife.

We talking a medieval rondel dagger designed for stabbing and quite long?
A modern pen knife that is about as long as a chinamans dick?
Huge ass bowie knife?
Something more in the style of the fairbairn sykes?
A simple shiv?

As a knife fighter I gladly take this risk. One broken arm vs dead faggot is a win-win.

Also, if you'd ever been in a knife fight, you wouldn't be here. Unless you coun't a drunk faggot with a knife who isn't able to piss straight as a legit "guy witha knive vs unarmed guy" fight.

Show me videos where heroic fighters manage to fuck a knife fighter other than your imaginary anecdotes.

Why do you assume that I'd get hit? If any of this "muh lighting strikes" shit would be true, than no mma fight would go beyond 10 seconds. Yet we see 5x5 fucking minute rounds with faggots pounding at each other without zero consequence.

depending on what sort of knife you carry, you have to adapt. Obviously you can't to the same shit with a tiny tanto compared to an army dagger.

The general rule of thumb is, that the more experience one has, the shorter the knife can be, because long daggers allow for some tolerance in lack of technique.

If you've just had your arm broken then you're not going to be capable of immediate retaliation.
Not unless you're on drugs.

Well there's plenty of medieval and renaissance fencing manuals that cover armed and unarmed combat against knives.

And MMA is bullshit. Plus the fighters aren't trying to kill each other.

Good lord…you really are retarded.

The length on a knife not only determines how you can use it but what targets are open to you.
A short blade limits you massively. With something like a tiny ass pen knife all you can do is shanking. Just get close and stab at the kidneys or something.

A longer blade allows for you to go for vital organs or even pursue a non lethal takedown by shattering a wrist or two.

No one is invincible forever. You could get surprise punched in the face and while having difficulty retaining your body balance receive the rest of the beating. element of surprise. many people are murdered without a single knife involved.

tl;dr - if it's your thing just go train any kind of fighting. arguing which one is better is waste of time

That's why you train your responses to step in on him.
Even when the assailant is swinging a baseball bat or a lead pipe at your head, you step in on him. Trying to dodge or step back on his swing will get you a busted noggin.

When you step in, the energy of his swing is wasted behind you, and if you're one of our more knife-loving Holla Forums brethren, you can then proceed to stab the fuck out of his neck, abdomen, & chest.

Part of training for ANYTHING is to create reaction to certain situations that is entirely unnatural, but still the right thing to do.

That foot is connected to a leg.
If you step in without a means to guard (say a stout cane or equivalent) then you're still getting smacked about just with less force.

And you made the horrifying mistake of getting into grappling range with an unarmed opponent. Negating much of the advantage that comes from the knife.
Unless its a tiny chinapenis knife in which case you're in range to actually do something.

ty for your opinion.

you could be killed by an asteroid!

show me videos guys! surely one of your anecdotes should ahve been captured on tape somehow.

All I want is one video of two equal dudes, one with a knive the other one without, where the unarmed flash gordon nukes the knife fighter.

ONE video. My knive vs unarmed folder has hundreds of vids.

Oh my god, is this ever the truth.
When you practice fighting, you simply get better at it, increasing your chances to win in a confrontation. But it has never meant you are CERTAIN to win in any given confrontation.
Even the best trained and toughest can be felled by a lucky punch.
Training just decreases the chances of it happening, so it's a very good idea anyway.

Uh, no…
Believe me, if ANYONE is brandishing a knife, you do NOT want to engage in a wrestling match with that person.

In the movies, they always grab the knife-wrist to avoid being stabbed. In real life, this is the hardest thing in the world to do.
Especially if you're off balance from a failed kick.

A good example of this was when I was starting out with fencing.
In early sparring I managed to land solid strikes on much more experienced opponents by doing things they didn't expect, primarily just stepping back and sticking the sword out at arms length. Sometimes they literally walked into it, shit was hilarious.

But even an expert fucks up or doesn't see something coming.

If I had to guess. This knifefag is just obsessed. Probably has a massive knife collection he has no idea how to use properly.

Grab the wrist? You don't need to grab the wrist. You just need to control their arm, you don't even need a lot of control. You can do that with just your forearm.

kek

That's why I hate fighting dojo shit. A lot of theories with 0 evidence. see

Honestly, there is no way to "win" a knife fight.
If both people are armed, then the one that takes the least damage is the "winner," and that still doesn't mean he might not bleed to death afterward.

The best strategy (besides not playing at all) to "win" a knife fight is to jump in and stab the fuck out of your opponents vitals as fast and as furiously as you can.
He WILL stab and cut you, too. You're just hoping to shock him into submission and kill him before he can kill you.

Naive, childish bullshit completely ignorant of the legal context. pulling a knive means intent or at the least manslaughter. They will haul you off to fuck-me-in-the-ass prison for at least 8 to 10. Don't be an idiot and always consider legal context. And don't think for a second they won't find you. Kniving means lots of blood and tissues.

this one made me laugh like a child too, checking your hitler dubs too

You're crazy you know that?
It's modern stuff that's mostly hypothetical. We have centuries of tried and tested technique.

Well yeah knife fights are messy.
But you're approaching it like a nigger. Because you've been taught by society to think like a nigger.
To go "oh no weapons are nasty and dangerous and you can't possibly do anything about anything. You should just let the police handle everything." and think you're the smart one for doing this.

Then if the circumstances arise where you need to defend yourself from say the police? You're utterly incapable.

Just carry a good laser, nothing like burning a nigger's eyes out.

Gas the kikes race war now

Holy shit gets

Boxing and judo. I started boxing at 12 and judo at 5. I competed in sport judo and was known for being a sadist, had an acoustic neuroma and my ABA book was pulled for medical reasons so I coached and asst. trained. I choked out the number 2 ranked college wrestler in Amerika in 11 seconds even though he ambush doubled me from a room off a hallway I was walking down at a dorm party. I worked with two west team SEALS and could rape either one. I have punched people in their balled up fists, top of the thigh and my favourite the biceps insertion. The secret to not getting arrested is going from the neck down. I am also totally ambidextrous like my pere who was on all forces judo team. 99% of people are helpless against southpaw stance especially other southpaws because their brains can't figure out what is going on. I love sparking assholes with a double liver plexus shot…it shrouds them in a fog of blind pain. Boxing and judo. The end.

kek
If I'm going to fight with the police (or Nationa Guard, or any military ground-pounders) I'm using a gun.
My fall-back is a pistol, and my very last weapon to resort to would be my knife.

Seriously, I'd rather fall back and regroup or rearm rather than get into it with the enemy, both of us swinging razor sharp chunks of metal at each other.

The last knife fight I saw was many years ago, in the Brazilian outback.
We had to stop our vehicle because the road had washed away. A bus, overloaded with people, has tried to make it across the gap, but had gotten stuck. Everybody was on the roof of the bus waiting for rescue.
There was some altercation between a couple of guys on the bus, I don't know what it was about, I didn't speak the lingo (Portuguese).

They finally decided to have it out. They swam to shore, pulled out knives, and started stabbing. By the time it was all over, they were both dead.

Friendly reminder that brass knuckles are superior in most modern combat situations.

Just carrying this thing will get you 4-6 years in most Euro countries.

Really?
I've got one. Have had it for years.

So a pair of niggers with no idea what they're doing. No concept of a guard or how to attack properly.

checks out

The issue isn't posession, but carrying, by which I mean carrying in a public space. police and judges take a very dim view of anybody carrying stuf like that. In mny jurisdictions it even forms a categorie apart, something like "malicious weaponry" or something like that, with extra-stiff penalties. Long story short, even if carrying a knive might make sense from a self-defense perspective, the legal cost makes it prohibitive, at least in Europe.

What about using the Jewish method, Krav Maga. I heard that their special forces use it and its good for defense and disarmament.

He did say proficient with a knife. I think if you are easily disarmed then you are not proficient.

It's a joke.

He wish he can beat the shit out of you so he can eat your foreskin.

But what makes it a joke? From the sounds of it, it seems to be practical. Even though it was created by a Hungarian Jew, if it works, then it works. I'm genuinely curious. Any anons here done Krav Maga before?

The guy was sleeping with the other guys wife so he stabbed the shit out of him according to the liveleak description.

Agreed. No man alive can hit as hard as the earth coming at you at 30mph, but it is also satisfying to smash a face in with a good punch.

I've won two fights with kicks. One with a leg sweep, one with a donkey kick to the head.

It helps if your fighting partner throws themselves in the direction you want them to go in.

Video related is pretty relevant. What nifty little tricks are you guys going to do against any sort of gun?
I would argue that the best defence for oneself is to know how to sprint real fast. Fuck that shit. When I get into a fight, the first thing I'm going to do is try to talk it out, and if it doesn't apply, then I'll run the fuck away.
I wouldn't know what to do if I had to defend someone else though.

1/2
All right, I've been lurking in this thread for days, time to post.

I'm in my mid 40's and have been training in a variety of techniques for most of my life. I've even had to use what I've learned on a few occasions, successfully every time.
I've done judo, aikido, boxing and some kickboxing, plus a few moves outside these systems learned from family friends in the law enforcement community.

Against an untrained, unprepared opponent, boxing is the best bet. Most will flail at you, roundhouse style, and you can step inside their blows (and guard) and drive a nice straight shot into their chin. If they try to mimic MMA and take you off your feet you can stun them with a strong blow to the top rear of the skull as they come in. I recommend using the heel of your palm for this. It's not a boxing strike, but boxing will let you understand it.

Good boxing technique will also train you in slips, blocks, stops and counterpunches. A well-trained boxer can take on multiple opponents (although it's a bad idea). You can use training and experience to defend yourself until an opponent opens their guard, at which point, one punch can turn off their lights.
If you do get engaged by multiple opponents and fleeing is simply not an option, laying one or two of them out with single punches will often give pause to subsequent attackers.
Why does boxing provide the best return on investment? Simply put, six months of boxing training will give you better interpersonal combat skills than 80% of people looking for a fight. It's not regarded as a lethal technique. If you're caught on camera being attacked, and you square up, slip two attempted punches then drive a straight right that drops your opponent, you're golden. Even if the dumb fuck cracks his head on the ground and croaks.

Kickboxing is useful to fill out the 'lower defence' that boxing often misses. It will train you to avoid sweeping/round kicks. Once again, with MMA becoming the douchebag's sport of choice, untrained opponents will often try an MMA takedown. Kickboxing can help you sidestep or counter- knees are especially potent in this situation.

If you're a manlet, judo can be very helpful. Judo works on 'breaking balance'- getting your centre of gravity below your opponent's so you can take him off balance and convert that momentum into a throw. I've seen five foot tall, 140 pound judokas throw people with a twelve inch and fifty pound advantage. Judo works especially well in colder climates where people wear long sleeves and multiple layers of clothes.

Judo also teaches you a 'clean' method but also a 'dirty' method. For instance, a clean 'seoi nage' throw will have an opponent land on their back or shoulder. A 'dirty' ippon seoi nage throw, done by simply straightening your back and pushing with your calves at the right time, will drop an opponent onto the top of their head from your shoulder height. This can shatter skulls, prolapse vertebral discs and even break necks.

Much as with boxing, judo can make an excellent fight-ender. Even with clean technique, someone who has their heels, knees or shoulders smashed into the ground at 30 miles per hour isn't going to be at their best in any followup- assuming the judoka hasn't followed up with a stomp to break a collarbone/ribs/jaw/cheekbone.

2/2
Lastly, aikido. MMA has given aikido an unfairly bad reputation. MMA doesn't allow 'small joint manipulation' which is a major part of aikido technique. As with judo, aikido has a 'clean' and 'dirty' side. Clean aikido will take someone off guard and lock them in to a submission position very quickly. Dirty aikido- my personal favourite- dislocates fingers, wrists, elbows, collarbones, knees, hips and ankles and can tear ligaments and tendons. A certain well-executed dirty aikido move can pop the acromio-clavicular (AC) joint in the shoulder, leading the target to serious stabbing pain every time he wipes his ass for six months.

No one martial art system is perfect, and the acolyte should really do six month stints at a variety of them until he finds one (or more) that he likes. You have to be careful though- I did aikido before judo, and my judo teacher got very frustrated when I kept instinctively breaking his grip and countering his grapples.

To someone who's serious about well-rounded self defence, I recommend this stack.
-Boxing, for punch defence, attack depth assessment, and spectacular results against the untrained.
-Kickboxing, for leg defence, takedown defence, and the odd retaliatory kick.
-Judo, for devastating throws and newaza randori (ground grappling) if someone unexpectedly grapples or takes you down.
-Aikido, for elegant defensive techniques with zero lethal potential but massive ability to inflict agonising pain, both acute and chronic.

Other martial arts in which I've dabbled include jeet kune do, savate, kyokushin and wing chun. Savate was pretty cool but my teacher's visa expired and he had to leave. The others are bullshit.

Lastly, let me address the fuckwits hereabouts who simply say "hurr, carry a knife/brass knuckles/gun". Pulling this shit turns a fight into an aggravated assault, assault with a deadly weapon, manslaughter or murder. Your best bet is to do everything you can to avoid a fight. Someone pulls a gun or knife, you back down. No biggie. If someone wants to punch on with you and you pull a weapon, you're basically admitting to being a fucking pussy. The best thing you can do if someone wants to fight you, legally and socially speaking, is to subdue and cripple them, preferably in a way that they remember every time they reach for something for about six months.

If you use a weapon, you WILL get in trouble with the law. The depth of the shit may vary depending on local legislation, but it will be there.

If you pull someone off balance and into a hip throw (ogoshi/ukigoshi, judo), then trap their wrist and rip apart their shoulder joint (sankyo, aikido), they're not going to want to fight after that. Plus you've avoided weapons charges. Win, all round.

Take what you want from all that. But if there's one thing to learn, it's that nobody knows everything, and the wider your knowledge the better.

My favourite.

Isn't boxxing a "sport" for niggers?

This.

I hope it's of Best Korean origin though.

Someone please screencap. Shitty resolution here.

Unless you live in the united nations of the cucked EU where no fun laws are enforced merciless upon the own population.
If you want to be able to defend yourself, learn to run really fast and know what to do if that's impossible.

Probably, it certainly didn't look like it had much force behind it.
But in general, a block is an absolute last resort, because if there was serious power behind that, it'd snap a forearm.
That GIF is probably the perfect time to grab the leg and go for a knee-bar. Of course, it's a moot point because a.) women and b.) no one is ever going to lead with this in a streetfight.

And that about sums it up, really. The only question is how you get to that point, and the truth is, it doesn't matter. If you punch the guy and he hits the deck, that's fine. If you kick one of his ribs into his lung and he hits the deck, that's fine. If you just fucking crash-tackle him and he hits the deck, that's fine too.

The point is you're going to want to put the other guy on the ground and end him as fast as possible, while ideally avoiding ending up on the ground yourself.

The best advice I can offer, if you're ever unfortunate/stupid enough to get into a situation where you're being attacked by a gang of niggers, is to pick whichever appears to be the ringleader, and do your worst to him, before the others can jump in. If you get lucky, the psychological gamble pays off - Jamal might not want to fuck with you after all, if he sees you just wrecked Tyrone's shit in a heartbeat. And if not, well hey… One less nigger to deal with.

Obligatory vid related.

Europe isn't the only place it's illegal to carry anything deemed to specifically be a weapon.

There are work-arounds. In a pinch, you can use a good metal ballpoint pen instead, and you have nothing to fear from police/courts for carrying a pen on you.

Pussy. Go get a used large tire, a sledgehammer, and beat the shit out of it. Get a heavy bag and beat that too. Then go test your skills.

You mean strikers lose when they aren't allowed to strike with their elbows, knees, behind the head, while your on the ground, with their head or open palms? Shocking, keep watching UFC larper. UFC isn't 'as real as it gets', it's 40% real because that's all our kike lawyers will allow.

Any of you guys that can recommend a good strength/endurance routine to run along side martial arts training? Don't feel like asking /fit/ because they're mostly all college "dude bros" that only care about getting the girls to notice them.