Antifa/pol/

When the older white couple beside you goes off to the home, and nogs or mexcrement moves in
When you get off the tendies and go to look for work, and get passed up by diversity hires
When the small town you run to gets enriched by Somalis, and that factory job you had suddenly goes to Shaboob and Maxmood
When you speak up, and find yourself alone, unemployable, poor, cold, homeless, and hungry,
Say these words:
"I did this to myself."

How fucking asshurt and autistic do you have to be to be convinced that helping antifa and the kikes is the most pure Nat Soc approach you can muster? What is it you hope to achieve? I know you all just fucking love building things up just to break them down, and attacking your own with a fervor far more intense than you have for your opponents. I saw it happen with GG, and I'm seeing it happen today. But this isn't vidya. You set the pro-white back movement YEARS by ripping out its trachea. And for what?

The only answer I can think of is that none of you want to win. If you were used to success, you wouldn't be here. And for that, Julio and Ahmed give you their most sincere of thanks. Just fade quietly into the night. At least you can shitpost in peace, docile and scared, like the best goyim you are.

Only because of mike's wife

fug, forgot to sage

NEETsocs are so deeply fucked in their head, there's no help for them but killing them off in the next big war.

Get bodied, kid.

Baph doxed Bulb and Sven, but Antofa doxed Ghoul, Woes, and Enoch.

believe it or not the movement doesn't revolve around you. narcissism is the disease of namefaggotry.

b-b-but Holla Forums was saying mean things about /trs/ so it was Holla Forums's fault!

Nobody threatens Holla Forums… brown, black, or *white*. Now why don't you all pile back into your clown car, and head on back to jew-town

No.

So you continue the very successful way of the WN of the last 70 years??

You shills are really smart people.

Stay irrelevant and go extinct with your whole race, you white loser dork.

Shut the fuck up you TRSodomite, we warned you multiple times to quit fucking with us, you had it coming for having shitty OPSEC and also punching to YOUR right. Also this , tell that to the other fags from TRS, we're going to fuck your shit up again if you keep going.

You're not the trachea, you're a prolapsed rectum.

One of TRS's many non whites confirmed.

You fucking dork autists got really ZERO fucking self awareness.

Remember how any disagreement was trolling on Reddit? Any disagreement is TRShilling on here. Sad!

We're better than you and we're aware of that.

Just shill some more, goon faggot

TRS are not sending their best

Yeah, you are better in destroying anything nice and usefull, you fucking kiddos are so full of shit.

You are the ones who ruin everything, you are not nice or useful, we don't need you and we have accomplished way more than you ever had. Go back to your forum pretending that you are relevant.

Oh fuck off. You're like John Patler complaining about being called a "greasy Greek" after you after you shat the bed, declared that only brown-eyed people can truly be White, and assassinated George Lincoln Rockwell. If you hadn't tried to cram "based jews" and "based faggots" down our throats and had instead just done your own thing and made your own content in your own corner of the internet we would have left you alone. It's your own fucking fault.

This, all of the anti-trs threads were shills and kikes on both sides, with a sprinkling of newfags and retards. It was a demoralization op to pin the doxing of TRS fags on Holla Forums when it was /baph/ and possibly one of Ghouls classmates, every time someone tried to critically discuss or object to anything, there was a entirely predictable response by a hotpocket VPN hopping. After those niggers doxed ghoul, enoch, bulb, sven, imkikey astroturfed an operation to D+C further by pinning it on Holla Forums and trying to goad newfags and idiots into participating. To be fair, a lot of the TRS people had shit opsec and with kikes and antifa being as salty as they were about the election and their podcasts doxing was inevitable, with that said, we should not tolerate any attacks regardless and we need to hit back at antifa, hard. The problem is not Holla Forums or its users but ImKikey and Antifa, we need to focus on destroying both.

There is no "we", but stupid NEETsocs calling themselves "the right" LARPing here on Holla Forums and getting nothing done but talking shit about other people on the right side.

It's fucking embarrassing.

You seem to be one of the smarter ones of your kind, but that's not enough to pull more than LARPing on fucking Holla Forums.

You're mistaking who's who here, you're the one who punches to the right and whines when it punches you right back. Go back to TRS.

After all this time, I still can't tell if we're being trolled or if TRS really is this stupid. My brain is starting to hurt

This is more than obivious, you are clueless autists raging just in the direction you are steered.

Hey TRS!
I hope you get doxed and you shit wrecked for being a Jew loving, cock munching, namefagging, PR piece of shit.
When you do, I'll be there to laugh.

No, I think you really are this stupid.

It's like you want us to burn down the houses of every individual member of TRS or something. Lurk for 2 years before commenting.

OP is a faggot

Go on, you LARPy teenage fag.

Burn it all down, so you can brag about it.

Jesus Christ, you fucking kids can't think straight for 5 seconds.

I said, in thread #1, that if you fuckers didn't leave you'd piss off the wrong cabal of anons and they'd ruin your lives. I had nothing to do with the dox. But you didn't lurk for 2 years and find out what Holla Forums was about you just had to shill for what are we up to now, 18,000 posts and counting? So it all went pretty much how I expected.

I know.

They're so fucking stupid.

Antifas are manipulating them.

Seriously, just wow.

same shitpost different day

Right, you have more in common with antifa.

Im curious when they finally will realize that Holla Forums got played AGAIN.

Back to listening to podcasts hosted by hapas, jew lovers and racemixer apologists. Oh wait.

checked
Actually we are up to 40 threads, not counting the ones at the top of the board right now and the small ones that didn't hit the post limit, making it 30,000 posts at least

I'm wondering when you're going to thank us for telling you that your leader is married to a Jewish drag-king. You think someone would be grateful. But apparently TRS doesn't mind hypocrites. Especially if they're white nationalists. Obviously if he says gas the likes enough times he's the real deal.

I fucking don't care, we got a race to save, you fucking autistic teenage dork idiots.

Change /int/ to Antifa and you have the narrative perfect mein man.

~sigh~

Then fucking save it. Get out there and find a wife. Get a good job. Stop bitching online. Have children and produce. So far Sven is the only one of the death panel to have been serious about the 14 words. I'm certain we can juxtapose that number onto the forum, and 25% of people actually walking the walk isn't enough. A podcast isn't going to save our race. Personal responsibility and action does. Start talking to your friends and family about it, and don't really on dank memes

Which race is it you're trying to save?

Daily Stormer was always way bigger than TRS. TRS was never really relevant. Now on to destroying Daily Stormer. All namefags must die.

To be honest I feel very bad for sven, he obviously is the only one who truly gave a shit. Everyone else was just there for subversion or the secret club aspect.

It's always eurotrash.

So do I. Sven took it seriously and tried to live by it. No one else did.

OP sounds like jahans
In fact I guarantee if you go back and read OP again, you will hear jahans voice in your head

Should we help him ?

TRS is a fag joint that has closed membership and circlejerk posts where they try to scheme up new ways of attacking other sites for attention.

Truly, the AIDS has altered their thought process.

TRS is a kike-funded controlled opposition group. Occam's Razor applies.

I want to but I don't know how. I'm sure he feels like he got hit by a truck

oh it's this thread again.

wanna try for 5?