feels bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UiCsg)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't let your dreams be dreams.

Nice

Was he /ourprinceps/?

FUCK

Guess he didn't like seeing men get cucked. Good Emperor. My favorite I think is Justinian, but #1 is pretty cool too.

It's a Rome reference you turbopleb.

LMAO, who gives a shit about something that already happened? go to a club and get laid nerds.

reminder that season 2 was supposed to be 4 seasons

HE WAS A CONSOLE OF ROME

Holy fuck user stop wearing the cuckolds horns.

Average Holla Forums poster confirmed illiterate

Julius

IVLIVS

In all the years Rome has stood, [the Gates of War] have been closed only twice. While I was Emperor, the Senate ordered them shut three times.
—The Victories of Augustus the God

Is Rome actually good? No cuck shit, no niggers, no "muh ebul mean caesar ruined muh democracy :((((((" garbage?

Technically, the Gracchus brothers ruined muh democracy first. Julius was just one of the last straws on a long line that came after them (Tiberius Gracchus → Gaius Gracchus → Gaius Marius → Lucius Sula → the First Triumvirate → Julius Caesar → the Second Trumvirate → Augustus Caesar)

It's somewhat gay but it's the best you'll get from HBO or tv in general.

Ugh, the Romans and their hateful patriarchal ways who gave birth to Frondald Fumpftf hateful rethoric!

Oh yea of course the republic's (inevitable) corruption and fall was a process but I've had plenty of history teachers present Caesar as an evil Tyrant who ruined muh freedums.

That's because he was the culmination of the process, so it's easy to point him as "the one to blame" in History classes for children, I guess. Roman histor is, of course, so much more fascinating than that kind of simplification, but most people don't care about it and end carrying those misconceptions to their graves.

CHUNKY DOO DOO CLUMPS

While I'd certainly agree that the Marian reforms were the knife Caesar weilded to finish off the Republic I've never heard a good address of the issues brought about by the Patricians, specifically the growth of the Latifundia and the slave economy which arguably made the Marian reforms necessary.

Op is clearly referring to Octavian.

Valens was a pleb of a emperor

Like pottery

Only difference is today the refugees aren't white, so it won't lead to new European kingdoms.

Yes, it is good. And if you get a chance try to see it again with the "all roads lead to Rome" featurette that gives history information bubbles to explain the nuances the show has. Like when Ceasar is writing on a tablet in Gaul it will have a pop up to show the writing device is holding wax he is writing on. Fuckin show is based.

Actually it was due to (((christian))) subversion and corruption. Then the (((christians))) blamed everyone else when it was actually due to their policies that everything fell apart.

If you want to ignore all of Roman history before 312AD then you are correct.
But as it was already falling apart long before that you're talking out of your arsehole.

Yeah, Christianity wasn't what kept the empire alive and stable, goyim.

wazzup Abraham

Ah yes it was Christianity that single handedly killed the Roman Empire. Please ignore the entirety of Roman history goy I promise I'm telling the truth.

Bruh fuck this dude

More of a Commodus tbh

The room being hung around with a collection of the portraits of remarkable men, among them were those of Bacon, Newton and Locke, Alexander Hamilton asked me who they were. I told him they were my trinity of the three greatest men the world had ever produced, naming them. He paused for some time: “the greatest man,” said he, “that ever lived, was Julius Caesar.”
-From the letter collections of Thomas Jefferson

Fuck Augustus tbh

Why?

Rome never had democracy

For being the personification of "the ends justify the means" that every petty tyrant and bootlicker throws up to shield themselves. As if administrative competence can justify the evil that they do.

Well Gaius Octavian started the Empire and it was his policies that led to Rome becoming the power it was. Other emperors like Trajan and Marcus Aurelius would improve on the empire, but Augustus was the first.

These doesn't matter as they used Precious metals as currency and when the conquering ended, so did new influx of it causing massive Deflation and destruction.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

You sound like a massive faggot

>>>/oven/

Varg, please. The religion that's against usury and christkillers is totally a tool of the jews, right. It's totally not like the kikes have been fighting against it since roman times and you're an useful idiot or a kike shill in the long war against it.

Get a load of this triggered (or baiting) user.

The Gracchi really did nothing wrong, the patricians were just assblasted faggots who decided to murder good honest tribunes.

I wonder why Christians are against usury. Certainly it has nothing to do with keeping it exclusive to their Jew masters, oh no, it's because Rabbi Yeshua of Nazareth hated money!

Isn't Christ dying integral part of God's plan to save humanity from Himself? Isn't Christ supposed to have died for our sins? What if he didn't die? Seems to me that the kikes played the part on Yaweh's plan.

They started the trend of using gangs to achieve their goals, which in the end was what Marius, Sula, and the Triumvirates did and what destroyed the Republic.

Man the brotherhood between Vorenus and Pullo was pretty fucking great. What exactly caused the rushing of the second season?
I'm curious about spartacus, is it as good as Rome?

And who did they kill again? And what did they accomplish?

A jew who hates other jews is still a jew, jew.

I guess Rome's fall had nothing to do with overexpansion, a significantly weaker economy than that of the east, a myriad of civil wars occurring in under two centuries or its military being spread too thin by having to deal with both internal conflicts and incursions at the empire's mutlitude of borders after all.

Fuck off, Gibbon.

Absolutely, the fact that it collapsed just after people and leaders became christians is just pure coincidence.

This is your brain on norbic baganism

Right back at you - that greentext post of yours hardly count as an argument.

Well your argument was that Rome fell "right after" it's conversion to Christianity and I pointed out that it lasted for over a hundred years in the west and a thousand years in the east so yea despite your butthurt it's an argument against yours.

you mean your claim that it lasted over 100 years? That's not an argument, that's a claim.
You are the nigger who is triggered about Gibbon's The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, aren't you?

I hate Jews, Christians, Pagans, chinkshit, and all different kinds of niggers and niggerkin.

Using the fact the Western Roman Empire fell over a hundred years after the first Christian Emperor against you claim the Empire fell "right after" is.
No, you're just a nigger whose triggered by Christianity.

A thousand years is nothing in the geological scale.
Get rektd christcuck.

Nice projection. Whatever somebody do with the information is up to them and out of anyone's control, but the context still matter regardless. In the end this is about preserving the west and the real divide is about what camp stand the greatest chance to do so with a sprinkle of actual believers which are very loud. In western and northern Europe Christianity has left and thus people may choose to not let it back in again, in eastern Europe and America it may still serves a purpose and so they get offended at even the thought.

But keep d&c, it does not matter as it was never about faith for the majority. As long as things like this happen (archive.is/UiCsg) the disgust against organized religion will continue and the burden of being behind the wheel does not belong to the pagans. Pic related can be found in the zundel mega.

Nah, you're right of course, you don't sound butthurt at all.

Cry me a river. Might makes right. Shit tier pagan religions got rekt and their culture subsumed. As it should be.

Hail Islam!! Right?
Christianity, "historians" say, was implemented to hold together a fragmenting empire - when it was actually just the Nobility pandering to the massive swarms of Middle Eastern immigrants living in Rome just like ¡Jeb! loves the Mexicans of today, it's the same mechanism.

And what did it accomplish in the end? Nothing. Since it was implemented, it only caused Civil Wars in the Roman Empire and it only made Europeans weak spiritually.

Christianity and any other Desert Religion are the Cancer of humanity. More destructive than Niggers.