American Indians Stand Together To Shut Down Pipeline Project

Reasons for this new pipeline: 1, maybe 2.

Reasons for revolution:10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Get this idpol out of here.

kys. for real.

Get out.

Of the means of production!?

This situation has happened thousands and thousands of times, throughout history, all over the world. I want off this downward spiral.

Empathetic as fuck, but I have to admit this made me giggle.

That's what I was wondering.

OMG THIS. Anything that even tangentially criticizes racism or white people in gernal is idpol according to leftypol

Ha!
They're obviously going to lose. There's no winning against this type of shit. There is no way in hell the Left can challenge the bourgeois forces of global capitalism.

There's nothing idpol about OP, but you should fuck off back to reddit until you can learn to speak properly.

Someone should call the waaabulance for ya.
Everything that's so called idpol is just minorities complaining about about the discrimination they endure because of their identity.

You'd think racism and sexism was a fucking fairy tale from the way it triggers practically everyone on leftypol.

There's nothing "idpol" about this. Those indians could be fucking rural yanks. Wtf are you talking about?

He's not calling OP idpol, he's making fun of because "OP involved brown people so it must be idpol".

read zizek

Well…yeah!
I mean, the point was that they are at least standing up to them. That's more than most people do these days.

I just want to know why the grass was greasy.