It's time to start studying for our midterms, lads. Who do we want elected in 2018, and why?

It's time to start studying for our midterms, lads. Who do we want elected in 2018, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/795861170162958337
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

Jesus Christ libshit tears are so delicious.

The fuck are you on about?

I think I misread your post, sorry.

never ever aplogize lad; it's feminine

So basically there are a bunch of seats in the Senate in 2018 the libs will have to fight to maintain and many of those are in states that Trump carried. The short list of the easiest and best to try and flip are Bill Nelson (D-Fla.), Joe Donnelly (D-Ind.), Claire MacCaskill (D-Mo.), Jon Tester (D-Mont.), Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D.), Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio), Bob Casey (D-Penn.), Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), and Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.). As far as who to replace them with I don't know, but given how well Trump carried these states it shouldn't be an insurmountable task. But the biggest issue with Senate races is large cities, they can often form the plurality in a state without representing most inhabitants. See pic related, I know its presidential not senatorial but the issue is the same with Clinton and the popular vote bullshit argument

Lets hope the voter ID laws are ready by then. That should make it a lot easier.

Paul Nehlen

Enforcing them os the other key. The major problem we're having now on many fronts is that we don't have the testicular fortitude to enforce our laws.

Nothing wrong with apologizing when you've made a mistake. Plenty wrong with saying sorry every time you open your mouth. There's a difference.

I want the US to collapse by then so this fucking ZOG charade stops blinding a people who has rebellion in its blood.

2018???

too far away.
we got work to do in 2017.

MEGA

ITS NOT YET TIME
We need to make sure Trump gets in before we change focus to congress.
When he is sworn in on Friday and we all enjoy the dinners, parades, and speeches, our ever watching eye can shift focus to Congress.
That's when the Know your Representatives thread series will start.

If Trump doesn't get in at this point, five days before his inauguration, it will be DOTR time.

Everything can happen until friday.

See

Paul Nehlen(opposed Paul Ryan in House primaries) to take down Tammy Baldwin in WI State Senate with the power of love, hate, and digits.

Richard Spencer and Milo

Didn't even read thread and here it is. Check his tweets for a little present I sent him before the election in preparation. He's about as "our guy" as you can get publicly..

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/795861170162958337 The quoted tweet was deleted days later but it was originally a link to pic related from Scott Foval's pre-election sperg out.

Fucking hire me Paul I know you're going to do it. I turned Wisconsin red, I can get you into the Senate.

god molymeme makes me cringe so hard

Hoping we can go back to being completely cynical about democracy tbh.

Oh yeah I forgot about those. We need to push the state legislation on these.

(checked)

Didn't know anything about him up until now but yeah he does seem like a contender.

(checked)
Well of course that's the main objective. This is mostly wool gathering and war games.

Yes but I'm not French. So aside from being informed and memetic work how can I contribute? I'm not asking this sarcastically I'd like to help the Frogs free themselves.

Every victory can be a step in the right direction. Even uncle Adolf had to use the parliamentary system in the beginning