ZeroHedge: "Will the CIA Assassinate Trump? Ron Paul warns of 'More Powerful, Shadow Government'"

The article then quotes Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer….

youtube.com/watch?v=gWrVJHtejkQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HbQdX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link to article: archive.is/HbQdX

Sorry for reddit spacing–was just reproducing the spacing of the article. There's valuable information in here, and frankly it's astoundingly courageous for such a mainstream blog to call out the shadow government like this. The article ends with this ominous warning….

The CIA lost all credibility after they let RICK WILSON of all people shit all over their name unpunished. No one will ever fear these drug-pushing clowns again as long as that bald cuck still lives

I'm sure they'll try but with all the shit the CIA and people connected to them like Schumer have been saying out in the open, they're just making it easier for people to come after them if shit happens. No one trusts them and everyone knows how mad at Trump they are. This may be why Trump was so public with his feuds with them and the establishment. Now if anything happens, everyone knows who to look at and who to direct their anger (whatever form that may take) at.
This is also why Trump is keeping his private security force.

His name is Bill, user. And I hope all of his co-workers are ready to get assfucked by The Donald.

Oh I am laffin.

This is actually a really good point. By now, with all this fuckery afoot, it would be a ballsy move for the CIA to just drop Trump. Ideally nothing will happen. Praying nothing will happen.

But if something does happen, you have to wonder what the reaction will be from the Trump administration…. Will they come out and say the "shadow government" is behind it? If Civil War II breaks out, whose side will they take? Trump's cabinet is filled with a bunch of neocons–are any of them inside men? There's a crazy number of variables to this whole situation.

Like I said I'm sincerely hoping nothing happens, but what if?

To be fair, it's the most publicly known manifestation of the Powers That Be. ZeroHedge wants to reach normies if possible. Sadly they can't just start popping parentheses everywhere and expect to retain mainstream credibility.

This, if anything happens to Trump it will be impossible for them to make people think that it was just an accident.

With all the zionist juwes Trump has brought into his team, this is very unlikely.

If Trump and his jewish team serves jewish interests, then it's simply a continuation of the ZoG owned jewnited States of American democracy

The article struck me as just a bunch of concern trolling. The game going on right now is materially different from any other kind we've had in the history of the USA.

They could leave it at deep state, but the go the extra good goy model to deflect from the kikes.

Rightfully, while reconditioning the mass's psyche to not piss their pants at the sight of a pair of Ray-ban.

Let's say Donald gets assassinated, what would the rest of the Trumps do with the 12 billions of Donald + an angry mob ? Would they sell out to the best ally or go for the revenge ?

Trump needs to publicly troll the CIA more to keep the spot light on them.

If Trump was assassinated there would be a civil war.

will the cia assassinate a zog puppet? only if its part of their plan.

Yeah, I've heard that line before. Impotent rage.

Trump is operating correctly. You get multiple agencies spying on multiple targets (including themselves) to prevent wet works from being undetectable.

Holy shit, that's an actual TV show. I thought it was more hidden camera footage. It's like they're waiting to see who's going to be the first to say it.

I cannot be held responsible for my reaction to a Trump assassination.

You will be held responsible. Maybe even lauded as a hero.

Trump has one advantage over JFK:
Trump knows what they did to JFK.

Trump isn't walking into this blind. If he's willing to risk his life to defy them, it's because he has a plan.

Remember, anons: 4D chess master. Trump is a genius (literally, IQ 156 is genius-range). If they try to assassinate him, it'll just wind up playing into his hand.

It'd be just as keikaku.

any research into the MIC leads to the NWO.

I'd say that's far-fetched, but the fact that he got this far says a lot.

Its simple, If CIA destroys Trump then Trumps supporters destroy CIA

Seems simple.

It's almost like "reddit spacing" is a dumbshit term for "normal paragraphing" invented to troll self conscious retards

The CIA and their black budget affiliates are being destroyed either way. That's why they're throwing an international temper tantrum. If they commit treason yet again they will be publicly tortured. People are sick of spies and cowards.

They will just sandbag trump, not carry out his orders, ignore everything and just go under the radar but carry on regardless. They spent the last 50 or so years insulating themselves against a new JFK.

That assumes that they will continue to receive funding.

Need those dolla dolla bills in order to function.

They aren't reliant on official revenue streams. This is why the wall and other forms of border security are so important.

Don't you all realize the MIC is a mere gatekeeper for the kikes? How the fuck are they not connected when we send millions of our white countrymen to die for the zog, when we pay trillions for failed military projects from the start? It's a better way of calling out the zog, since it's following logical progression.

JFK was a fucking anti-white

JFK got redpilled after being elected. He didn't understand what he was walking into.

Tell me mr. cia, do you feel in charge?

No he didn't get redpilled. JFK stayed a fan of nigger rights.

JFK realized America had bigger fish to fry, w.r.t. the CIA kikes and the Israeli kikes.

nah. Fuck off with that. America was still white back then and JFK supported means to destroy white America. There is no "bigger fish" than racial survival.

They won't kill Trump, if he goes down then normies will finally realize America is dead and the country will burn. People already barely accept Kennedys death and it was generations ago.

Still wanted to take on the federal reserve, CIA and israeli missiles. Which for the kikes is not a good deal.

Fuck the CIA

Yes but it's a bit of a toss up between that and wanting desegregation, getting rid of voting requirements, and flooding the country with third world slobs from South and Central America.

My theory that trump is still alive is because he has the shadow governments blessing.

They realized that hillary is crazy and would have brought nuclear war.

There are six competing shadow governments and Trump has 2.

spoiler: they won't do anything

this. If Trump is assassinated its all out war on the Establishment. I hope they are not stupid enough to do it but if they are, they would just bring their own end much faster than it would have come otherwise.

Trump is not a zog puppet. Nice try.

Considering the trail of bodies from anyone standing in the way of the clintons id say there is something really big scary standing in between him and hillary.

The CIA are masters of deception, using front organizations, etc. It would be difficult to prove they did it. All they have to do is find one of the rabid anti-Trump agitators, set him up with a weapon and a position to do it, and then blame the whole thing on him. You know, the way they did with Oswald and McVeigh and every other patsy they have used in the past to hide their actions.

No kidding. Cocaine and illegal drug running are two ways they funded themselves in the past.

There is if you have 8% of niggers but a bunch of jews, the same ones who tried to hook your own father, try to rob your nuclear shit for undisclosed reasons

I don't see what's so hard about it, JFK was purplepilled. The purple was a red enough hue to set off the kikes anyway though.

meming Trump's death

Thinking we are the 1960s generation that will just watch as a President is killed.

You have another thing coming kikes

You have children? You have a name? We will hunt you to the ends of the earth and Trump's kids will pay for our bullets

We're just waiting for it. Just give us an excuse to start targeting CIA/FBI and all politicans. Civil War 2.0 isn't going the same way as the old one did. We are jew wise as fuck

I want to drink the blood of the establishment's children and rape their wives

This.

Kek's spirit is strong with this one. Go back to reddit, motherfucker.

It's a reference to Dwight D Eisenhower's exit speech.

Everyone I know has the drill bits and pieces ready to turn their semis into full autos.

If Trump got on TV and asked for volunteers to help him carry out a purge, how many people you think would show up?

Dubs don't lie

Zog puppet? He is the zog, shit's in the open now!!

Six is the magic number they want you to believe (damn Jew shape). Honestly there has to only be one ultimate authority, the others are self-balancing controlled oppositions.

have you noticed the heroin epidemic in the last few years explode?

You mean the pills. That's shipped in from China. Bring industry home and the "crisis" will solve itself because they would actually have time to search the incoming shipments properly.

Just say NO to chink heroin.
Keep heroin manufacturing in America, buy local!

What about putins "cia" equivalent, if its a thing.. since russia has its own jew ruling class i assume they arent thrilled about potential nuclear war with the US and israeli kikes becoming their masters again

of course. they will at least try. let's hope their success is the same as with cuba, none.

when trump is gone, you literally have goldman-sachs in control, and pence, who is a die hard neo who makes mccain look like a lamb. my guess is they actually bet on getting rid of him, so israhell is in full control.

good cards for a near doomsday scenario. there are too many possibilities and opportunities that this will happen, statistically he is dead already.

but then we have chaos. kek won't let that happen, he will reverse it and spread more pizza love. and then there is the mudslime element too. very interesting mixture going on here, this could become the year of make or break, in terms of the world's future.

Money machine > War machine > Media machine

Too many kikes in the family. They do them.

Trump is still alive because he has Kek's blessing.>>8792386

BURN IN HELL CIA

no, i mean the heroin thats manufactured in mexico and brought to the U.S by "immigrants".

you mean all the fentanyl and research chemicals from china right?

was responding to above post