UP/NFP/USNFP/NatFP CHECK-IN THREAD

Lets face it, all of the current IRL groups are shit. American Vanguard is cucked, Atomwaffen is run by larpers, TWP is a personality cult, and IE is essentially a scam. Most of these groups were ruined due to attention-whores and idiocy. There is no real way to do irl Holla Forums activism in an organized fashion.

However there are actual groups still out there run by 8/pol/. In case you weren't here around 2014, a tripfag tried to organize a group at the time called the “New Federalist Party.” However due to some extreme autism, it shattered into three other groups, the United States National Federalist party (USNFP), United Patriots (UP), and the National Federalist Party (NFP). Its been about a year since anyone from these groups posted an update.

A check in is a bit over due. If you are involved with these groups, please post a reply below.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Nxe8i
archive.is/vcxNN
archive.is/XXRfe
archive.is/g2uv4
archive.is/Uw88N
archive.is/ZKscg
encyclopediadramatica.se/Ironmarch
itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEW FEDERALIST PARTY

Is anyone still running a New Federalist Party group? Where?
Has anyone actually done activism for the New Federalist Party? Posters?
Are any of the original organizers around? If you are, please don't tripfag.
Was an agreement ever worked out between the factions?
Is there an archive somewhere of the polices?
Any original members still left?

UNITED STATES NEW FEDERALIST PARTY

Chicago anons in the USNFP, can you report?
Michigan anons in the USNFP, can you report?
Is the official ideology of the USNFP gay madisonian circle-jerking or has that changed?
How many people are NS in the USNFP? If most people are, why not just merge back into the New Federalist Party?
Posters? Propaganda?

NATIONAL FEDERALIST PARTY

Is anyone still running the National Federalist Party?
Indiana anons in the NatFP, can you report?
Was the website ever completed?
Propaganda? Posters?
Is your ideology really worth the split, or are you willing to consolidate?
I remember a core part of the NatFP's structure was making guides to train new members easily. Did you ever make them? Can you share them?

UNITED PATRIOTS

Did you rename to homefront? Or are you still on the fence about that?
Where is _X_, _Z_, and _H_?
Is there a new IRC or are you just dead?
Any definitive groups organized?
Propaganda? Posters?
Any original members still left?

In all honesty I am going to be surprised if any of these groups report. Its been well over a year since I saw any activity out of them.

Is anybody out there?

Archives of all of the threads I could find:

archive.is/Nxe8i
archive.is/vcxNN
archive.is/XXRfe
archive.is/g2uv4
archive.is/Uw88N
archive.is/ZKscg

Let me be honest user, they all are government controlled honeypots to research on people who have far right views. I have more power being an imageboard poster than i ever had any power if i were inside those organizations.

All irl activism is paid by the government, and made by the government to put on a shit show.

If they smart, they wouldn't tell you anyway, since you look like data mining shill, to know how many here engage in said real life organizations.

I still wonder why there aren't "daily post your propaganda spreading irl pics" threads (wiped of exif data of course) like there are webm threads

All of these groups were started pre-exodus, before Holla Forums was even relevant. I don't think they are feds. Yes, paranoia is a healthy thing to keep in these circles but I'm just tired of feeling alone organizing.

these guys were bro tier until they disappeared off the map. Especially UP

This.

Some old boards that are still alive:
>>>/usnfp/
>>>/unitedpatriots/
Also from the archive, found an email:
[email protected]/* */ (tried emailing, no response)

Anyone? Bump.

Let me guess, all those are run by feds in some way or another.

see

You're weak. In the current climate a disorganized mass of people going lone wolf all over for the same end goal is more desirable than having a feeling of solidarity made by proximity. The only problem is the fact people sit on their ass, waiting for some kind of rallying cry. The level of warrant less data collection that has been granted by treasonous governments makes any public outing of it prime for infiltration as soon as something gains traction. That is why you better be ready for an opening, either economic or in case of war, and have some personal plans you never mention to anybody that will help reach the end goal once push comes to shove. I hope you have your bug out bag ready and you train yourself both physically and mentally for the inevitable.

(checked)
I am highly familiar with the lone wolf model, however people communicating between cells makes groups much more effective. Higher risk? Yes. However, different groups have different specialties. Someone that isn't skilled in art could get help from someone in a different cell who is.

Many of these groups actually ran on this concept. For example, NatFP was based around the idea that all of its members shouldn't be allowed to publicly discuss membership. They created manuals about how to do just about everything. The idea was that with the manuals, anyone could create a new cell. The only thing the upper group did was act as a point at which groups could communicate as anons.

The original NFP had some good ideas on a "breakdown" policy. If the group was to loose its central structure, a plan was created to ensure local groups would still run. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

At any rate, organizing requires willingness to accept risk. Putting up a poster requires willingness to accept risk. Making a sticker or getting guys you know involved, all requires willingness to accept risk. I am willing to take the risk of organizing in a broader group because the reward far outweighs the risk.

embed very very related

Shit nigger did you get that image when Holla Forums was first made or what?

This is actually exactly what happened to the groups. One guy got butblasted and started a retarded "moderate" faction.

archive.is/vcxNN

bump

bump

IRL organizations are like memes. If you force it, it will fail.
You want a group? Go make some fucking friends. Once you have a dozen of them and they're redpilled, you'll find another like you who did the same. Then organize with him and get things growing.

I would also like to know what the deal with this is. I looked into Vanguard and just seemed like a bunch of weird kids. Atomwaffen also looks like shit tier wannabe's. National Alliance seemed good but that died with he did. When people think a movement doesn't need a strong figurehead they are dead wrong, all the great right wing groups had an iron leader.

already done autist. I want to know the progress of others

Good leaders don't need personality cults. A lot of groups that are active currently are personality cults.

I'm around, though I got a new laptop and lost much of my content and Tox information. It's been a while since I've posted, and had no emblems with which to call attention to my threads. Thank you for posting our symbol. Hopefully we can pick up a few stragglers. I'll see if I can rummage around my bookmarks and pull up the docs we were working on before.

I know what you're saying, but I am not suggesting a personality cult. NSDAP needed Hitler like Hitler needed NSDAP. I think you get the organization first then you get the leader. People need someone who they can look up to and not just faceless ideals. It takes time to push the eternal normie onto our side and even when that happens they will just be going with the flow. The party drives the politics, the leader heads the party, the plebs follow the leader. Trump won because he headed a party that had no leader, nationalism (albeit somewhat shit-tier civil nationalism). That party helped propel him with solid, ancient ideas and for the most part he has been following it. The average Trump supporter simply supports him even the ones that claim they are, totes not racist (T_D faggots in a nutshell). They cannot tell you why they support him, you almost never get a clear answer.

The old ways really are the best.
IDEAS
|
GROUP
|
LEADER
|
VICTORY

I considered this, but it doesn't hurt to reach out. Times are changing, finally, and for the better. Showing that we never give up, regardless of the odds, is much better for morale than staying silent and fading into obscurity. No legitimate movement can operate completely from the shadows, only the enemy behaves in such nefarious ways.

That said, it really hasn't seemed like there was much need to revive the group given the momentum of things as they are. I was content in anonymity, witnessing the ripples of what we, and other like-minded groups, started on here finally move out to the ocean. However, it's always nice to have a band of brothers you can identify with, and a banner to fly helps with that immensely.

By the way, that's a UP flag. I specifically remember making that one. Did another movement adopt it? Flattering.

Jerking off to Japanese cartoons and shit posting on a imageboard all day isn't going to save the white race.

It has thus far, and it's our most powerful weapon. Doing shit like going on marches only makes the movement look retarded and does nothing but waste our time.
Anything useful an irl group could do like redpill posters/stickers, one can do themselves, and with no fear of honeypots.

find the one that blows the least and join it

nice plan faggot

I agree, as a non-Brit I was always rather jealous of the sense of community National Action seemed to cultivate

Most normies don't even browse Holla Forums let alone Holla Forums. At least with posters people would actually see them. What about protesting and counter protesting? When the four niggers kidnapped and tortured a white man all you guys was reeeeeee and post DOTR memes. Also any time Antifa or any other leftist group protests they go unopposed, which is outrageous when they start rioting on May Day. Normies need to know we're here and Leftists need to know we won't tolerate their bullshit

Most normies don't even browse Holla Forums let alone Holla Forums. At least with posters people would actually see them. What about protesting and counter protesting? When the four niggers kidnapped and tortured a white man all you guys was reeeeeee and post DOTR memes. Also any time Antifa or any other leftist group protests they go unopposed, which is outrageous when they start rioting on May Day. Normies need to know we're here and Leftists need to know we won't tolerate their bullshit.

I'm about to head off, but you can expect a UP post later tonight. I finally remembered one of my old tripcodes so it can be verified as me. Still trying to remember the other one that I used more frequently.

Hopefully, there are still some of us lurking about.

Post your tox fam

Well atomwaffen division is the american group that is trying to be NA

Shame they're a bitch to reach

They are shit tier larpers from Ironmarch. I can give you Odin's skype if you want but he is kinda retarded. Pic related is him.

user, we can. Influence election now

NATIONAL FEDERALIST PARTY REPORTING IN

We are alive and kicking. I will get a fancy action report thingy for you guys in a second. If you ever need to talk to me for any reason, I can be contacted on tox:

DEABA64C3365ECF0949DEE2EDC8DFD86FDC89C8D33E69922D51EE29B000F887AD69873B12D92

That is what you call larping? it's just a pose with what I assume to be their flag no less larpy then these and less gay

Also IM is better then TRS at least

who is this odin guy?

there's only 4 people in atomwaffen division.

Seriously they're pathetic.

Odin is the leader of Atomwaffen. He does legitimate larping, IE WW2 re-enactment.

As a member of ironmarch, I can say without a doubt that it is just as bad. If you want to truly understand how bad Ironmarch is, you need to understand that it started as a group on fucking deviantart. I'm not kidding about this.

Their admin is so autistic that he is was a lolcow:
encyclopediadramatica.se/Ironmarch

Don't get me wrong, Ironmarch has some great users, however just like TRS, the people who lead it are fucking retarded. Get an account there, talk to the people, but whatever you do, don't go full retard.

Isn't there a pic of them larping at a protest?

Also:
GETS ME EVERY FUCKING TIME.

He wore speedos? Wtf i hate fascism now.

Yea, the photo is cropped down. He is actually wearing a speedo.

A SPEEDO?

Wtf Im a communist now.

ima cruz missle now

Yeah I know slavros is a nutjob (heard an online gf of his tried to shoot up a mall or some shit) but the site itself is still better then TRS I mean they don't tell me jews and fags are good

As for this Odin guy he can't be worse then the leader of AV I'll take fucking chuck testa over fag lovers and weebs anyday I'm desperate for some group of serious fascists that aren't FBI agents or queers

He plays ANIME VIDEOS GAMES?

Wtf im an anarchist now.

If you want to join atomwaffen, then be my guest. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

Spot the AV member

I'm sorry but AV and AW are both pretty poorly run in my books. I've talked to both leaders before. AW will dox AV members. AV members will then steal AW poster ideas.

Its just a shitfest left over from IM.

But AW didn't dox AV Ghoul did

itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/

AW was leaking audio from poorly secured AV skype chats and posting them.

I wasn't aware, I thought it was just them fucking with the chat not releasing actual audio

I've got a lot of old stuff saved. Want anything specific?

Yea, both groups have done some pretty destructive shit to each-other. All it is is pointless D&C.

National Federalist Party Check In

I'm posting from our youtube to verify my identity. This video is unlisted.

Glad to hear there are still groups out there doing work. Keep up the good job!

Bump.

Good to see you guys are still around and making progress. That means we've heard from 2 groups now. Still need USNFP and NFP to report in, if anyone is still around.

bumping again…

One last bump before I go to bed. Hopefully UP user will come back.

bump, pic unrelated

bump?

Don't forget about other projects going on IRL - such as the fed protests. It's worth it especially if Donny starts pushing the issue.

How did the first one turn out btw?

bump…

bump

Nigga Holla Forums worships the god of Darkness and Chaos and you expect us to be able to organize?
regardles of how imposible that may seem i'd also argue that it would be inefective, being a formless collective give us the advantage of not having any obvious weak spots to target,
but the momento kikes have a head to snipe you know they will