Rosie O'Donnel demands martial law to end inaugration, Trump to be tried by kangaroo court

archive.is/tjrDc

So Rosie O'Donnel wants martial law to stop Trump from becoming president. Could this be classified as treason? Isn't one of the penalties for treason death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6ZHY0E4_Wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I support putting rosie into space as the first cow to be cooked by the sun.

obligatory

This clip always makes me smile.

What charges? You mean Kang Niggers legitimacy or Clinton's corruption? Trump hasn't done anything worthy of concern.

Pic-related.

The irony is I don't think Rosie O'Donnell realises she's just proving Trump's point

She is so mad that she is a failure while her enemy Trump is the greatest American success in our lifetimes. How will she cope when Trump Makes America Great Again?

You can't cope with being put in an oven

What a white trash thing to say. Rosie is a degenerate

that was fucking brutal. No wonder shes so butthurt about Trump. He fucking CRUSHED her.
tippety fucking top

I'd rather we dump her in the ocean than burn her, the stench would be terrible. Then again we'd be charged with environmental terrorism when her bloated, fat ass ruptures and causes an oil spill. Guess we'll just have to strap on some gas masks and cope.

The faggots are going to keep talking shit like they did back in the McCarthy Era.

Lmao at this whole thread

Why are liberals so violently against losing this term? I was like 10 when Bush got voted in but I don't remember nearly this much backlash

Like I get it's because Trump hurt their feelings and is a dark horse candidate not owned by (((them))) but it just baffles me how blind and thoughtless they are

It's PC Culture come to fruition. A lot of these people have been raised in the 'Everyone's a winner' mindset, so when they lose they can't handle it.

It's probably much more than that but I think this is a key reason

In America the legal definition of treason is very narrow. It's almost impossible to commit treason in America.

She will probably kill herself tbqh. Expect it in a few years when it becomes clear to everybody that POTUS Trump is succeeding. She's probably holding on right now hoping that he'll fail. When he doesn't, she'll swallow a bottle of pills.

Imagine the only news you get is from CNN and the New York Times. They called him a sexist, bigot, homophobe, islamophobe, xenophobe and 'literally Hitler' for 18 months and all the while saying that hes a joke, a clown, he is behind in the polls, and he'll never win. Now couple this with the idea that they think everything is relative, like art or sexuality or victory (everyone gets a trophy) and even reality itself. They believe with every fiber in their being that this is the worst thing to happen and his election is illegitimate because CNN and NYT told them so, not facts, not actual reality, none of that shit matters. This is their clash with reality and they cant handle it.

Bush was part of their system. The Bush and Clinton families are close. They practically consider each other family.

Furthermore, there is a lot at stake this time with SCOTUS nominations. Even if Trump fucks everything else up, a republican nominating several SCOTUS judges in CY+2 fucks up a lot of their plans.

Plus Trump threw a wrench in their "first woman POTUS" plans. Hillary was meant to be their new Obama, their new diversity hire. Their progressive dreams have been violently dashed against the rocks.

Second.

Leave it to the Golden Donald to roast that cow but good.

Dump her on some deforested stretch of hell in South America. Food for all of the plants and insects for hundreds of miles around. That's some reforestation we badly need.

Sell her to the Japanese as whale meat.

She probably won't be the only one. Think of all the libtards out there who cannot cope with knowing their worldview is retarded and wrong.
When Trump starts succeeding we get the added benefit of watching liberals reactions

dump her in the ocean and let her get away?!
the only option is to take this whale and use its blubber for clean burning lamp oil

Judge Jeanine BTFO of Rosie
The Rosie part starts 3 min in.

Personally, I can't wait until the wall starts going up. When that historic first brick is laid, the amount of salt generated from that moment will be absolutely mind-blowing.
I hope he has plans to implement some preventative measures to keep any future president from trying to be a "hero" to liberals by trying to tear it down.

He should turn the wall into a National Park. On one side of the wall you see wildlife in it's natural environment, and on the other side of the wall is America.

How can you not love this guy.

How the fuck did she play Betty Rubble?

The wall's going to be tied into new infrastructure: powerplants, railways, military bases and the like. Nobody will be able to dismantle it without gutting a shitton of much-needed infrastructure and the public backlash that would follow.

Oh wow we'd better get to it then

How is Rosie even still alive. How has she not killed hersalf after this fucking obliterating atomic roast.

She can do the voice and she would use it on her daytime talk show and stand up act. I remember people at the time saying yeah but Betty is hot and Rosie is a fucking slob.

Then do it. Just fucking do it.

She actually did, but the roasting gave her an eternal unlife fueled by the degree to which her ass was blasted. It's not the first time Trump has done this to someone, either.

Am I high or is her honor's left nipple visible?

I know.

She should have played Fred.

Brutal.

Did South Park have an episode about this back in 2000 when Bush won? Didn't she get absorbed by Cartman's trapper-keeper and mutate into an even more disgusting version of herself? The more things change, the more they stay the same.

More respect for that man.

Nah nigga, you need to think bigger than that.

What you need to do is strap her onto several rockets and launch her towards Venus. It'd be the first terraforming mission done in the Trump era. As Rosie's corpulent form approaches Venus, it will blot out the Sun, causing the temperature to change drastically. Venus will become colder, and will reach temperatures that can sustain life. The eternal storms wrecking the atmosphere will finally cease, allowing us to see the actual surface of Venus for the first time in what the scientists will call "the Rosie Shadow".

When she finally breaks atmosphere, she'll ignite. All that fat and excess water will be used to switch Venus' atmosphere from being a toxic gas cloud to actually having a chance of sustaining life. The evaporated fats and water will provide a habitable atmosphere for the fungi and algae that will be used to finalize the terraformation and creation of a hospitable atmosphere. The best part is that we don't even have to transport the biomass separately - Rosie's already covered in mold as it is, and her cunt's probably harboring the biomass equivalent of South America in fungi.

We might need to let Venus rest for a couple of years after the Rosie Event. But after that, we can send the rest of (((them))) there to serve as compost for the Venusian fungi. Best case scenario: we end up with two habitable worlds. Worst case scenario: Venusian fungi go full PLANET from Alpha Centauri and form an SJW hivemind which will be insanely hostile to any human male while attempting to brainwash any human female into becoming a host. Then we have the first interstellar war, we win because fuck fungi, and declare Venus reclaimed.

In any case, it's a win win.

No, the worst case scenario would be Rosie's body mutating and evolving into a species of gigantic, monstrous pig-whale-human chimeras, like in Terraformars.

It'll get high and be on a permanent prowl for cookies and whatever else it can scrounge up from its kids, but it will never, ever, be satisfied.

Nigga, the AC scenario is Rosie becoming the entire ecosystem of planet Venus and then turning psychic. Terraformars doesn't come even close to that.

I can't see it, but I wish I could.

Holy shit, that's not a burn, that's vaporization!

I think it was instead that cartman was absorbed by his trapper keeper and by absorbing all these people and machines, became this massive abomination, and throughout the episode, people would see him and think it's Rosie O'Donnell and vice versa.

I think it's a trick of the light…

Rosie an fren at de beech.

Rosie really is a disgusting piece of shit. Actually what is more telling is anything, she could have become a champion of early-posterchild leftist bullshit considering how much cunt this bitch eats out. But she was so fucking insufferable, terrible to work with, even the fucking jews didn't want to deal with this hambeast's bullshit.

Yes, you can see her left nipple. It's on the right side given our view.

nah brah, that's nip

I want more !

I have no fucking idea who this Rosie O'Donnel is. Because I'm bonglish. She's obviously some Yank.
But that clip was savage. Trump doesn't take any prisoners.

I watched him destroy that reporter from (((CNN))). Utterly toasted the cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=W6ZHY0E4_Wg

Rosie is a loud fat ugly dyke who managed to land a relatively short lived talk show late 90s to early 2000s. After which she slipped into obscurity only resurfacing every few years to get into fights with Trump.

Literally who?

She was also in a few movies in the 90s, back when people just thought she was fat and her lesbianism wasn't public knowledge. One of these was "East of Eden," a rom-com with I think Dan Aykroyd where she spends a lot of screen time in dominatrix gear and stockings. Try not to vomit.

On another note, she actually did a bit on The View where she mocked China in ersatz Mandarin by saying "Ching chong ching chong" interspersed with English. By the laws of progressivism, this is the capital offense of RACISM and Rosie should be hanged.

She is basically a female Michael Moore

You could also see trump on stage with hillary several times, coincidence? WE HAVE ALL BEEN RUSED, OH MY GOOOOOOD

Would happily motorboat

Nobody should be paying any attention to what these retards are saying.

The best policy for the next 8 years is to simply ignore the lefties.

Eww.

Until they properly look into the dark underbelly I agree.
They seem to be controlled by crooks.

I was half expecting meme sunglasses to fly onto her head and a cheer of "OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!" to happen at the end of the video when she says "DEAL WITH IT!"

What gives? I only see two beached whales.

Meh, I'd fuck her.

Haters gonna hate.

Why.jpg

They will have to use a pyre. No way in hell the scrawney kikes running the shovels can cram her fat ass into a furnace.

Fucking kek

what's up Holla Forums?

God damn, why did I never pay attention to this man until his presidential run? There's 70 years worth of savage bantz I've missed out on

If I remember correctly at the end when Cartman absorbed Rosie Odonnel, he became sick and shit her out.

Nah, it's a bit too high up for that. Looks like her bra or something is slightly creased or folded under itself.

Aren't there some actual blood ties between the Bushes and Clintons? Like some 3rd cousins or something (not someone in the main line) married within the last several decades

I wouldn't surprise me. The political elite have a habit of having family connections.

webm version

No, unfortunately.

Heartless!

What about giving 1.8 billion to iraq?

Don't you fucking remind me. Betty was my waifu all the way up to that fucking movie.

Something like every president except Van Buren can be traced back to a king if England. Even king nigger.

Iraq is not our enemy.

Hehue

It is now.

holy shit he went fucking IN

Funny you mention that. Just yesterday I saw a liberal, I shit you not, actually try to claim calling something "politically correct" is calling it correct, as in right.

She's openly calling for a coup against the lawfully elected president. Killing her would be completely justified.

I don't know why but the title of this thread sniped my sides right the fuck off my body. Well done.

Tasty new pasta lad.
FUCK FUNGI TBH

Im Rosie oh-Donald
And yer under arrest

Never trust women with big heads

Oh I'm waiting, and I'm sure kek has been biding his time and savoring for the moment when Rosie gets struck by the curse.

This new timeline is growing on me.

Shadilay.

You know, carrying around the immense amount of weight she does is already bad for her heart, she really shouldn't get so agitated & fuming over her complete and utter loss, dismal failure, and complete humiliation in this election.

Bad for her blood pressure…her already seriously overtaxed heart may simply explode.

Didn't you ever watch Disney's Tarzan? She played one of the gorillas in what I consider perfect casting

I know that Obama and the Bushes are actually very distantly related

Because white male president isn't progress. It was supposed to be a woman president followed by a 10 year old starving Somalian then possibly a horse.

I can't even deal with that kind of stupid these days. I might have just snuffed this person out with my bare hands.

This is one of the most savage ravagings I've ever seen him give. And he's smiling the entire time.

Went to the same college. Almost every pres comes from Yale or Harvard. Trump is an anomaly just from his education, he's not allowed to be pres with only an upper middle class background.

Checked.

Trump went to an Ivy League school to yah dunce. I mean sure, University of Pennsylvania may not be Yale or Harvard, but "upper middle class" it ain't.

Trump is new money and that's a fact.

Oh boy, looks like the Cher virus is spreadable and has hit its second victim.

For that matter, so are the Clintons.

Middle-aged to elderly women are essentially subhuman. Their only saving grace is as grandmothers.

Not even with a stolen dick and a full body condom.

Fucking sweet

Notice that his balls has some fair distance from her fat crotch. Shaft is most likely duct taped to his belly as well.

Patton Oswalt's letting his hair grow?

Yes, that's how RETARDS justify their stupidity.
And the best part is that they think is a legitimate way to defend their stances.
There's a dedicated board for peole like you:
>>>/bog/
Enjoy your stay.