Would As told by ginger be more well-received if the characters weren't so disgustingly pig hideous?

Would As told by ginger be more well-received if the characters weren't so disgustingly pig hideous?

Like, let's say the show Lizzie mcguire(another early 2000s teen landmark) never existed, and Lizzie was Ginger in some alternate timeline, but the rest of the show remained the same with character development, arcs, surprisingly deep themes, etc. Would the show be more well-received if it had cute girls on top of all the things it already has?

Probably. Where's that edit where Ginger's mouth is properly on her face and not hanging off?

Reminder that ginger ends up marrying a nigger and having a kid with him after he cheated on her, dumped her, blamed her for the breakup, and didn't even visit her at the hospital when she nearly died of appendicitis
Reminder that her best friend dodie was a psychotic cunt that treated people like shit
Reminder that gingers only decent friend was courtney who doesn't even appear in the finale

It was a somewhat charming artstyle when it was just Rugrats, but the longer it went on and the more they used it for spin-offs and other shows, the more horrendous it became.

?? Rugrats' art style is completely different.

It was more or less the same artstyle as Rugrats, Rocket Power, Wild Thornberries, Aaaahhh Real Monsters, the short lived McDonald's cartoon, and even Duckman to a certain extent. It's the signature ugly as sin Klasky Csupo style.

It is pig disgusting, yet somehow I find it less infuriating to look at than modern cartoons.
I'd like to see if anyone has edited to ginger to not look so hideous

You tell me.

Also, not really.
Girls shows have a tendency to suck, they try to be slice of life from a life you can't really take a slice from.
ATBG was really good because it knew where to grab real drama from, and were to self deprecate, also the characters were great, not only are they very solid and evolve at a believable pace but the show considered that being well written>being likeable/memeworthy.

That being said, fuck'em for so little Courtney in season 3.

Can anyone explain to me Klasy Csupo's disgusting looking art style? Why do they do it, who thought it was a good idea?
They lucked out with a few good shows despite the art and never realized how abysmal it was so they just kept doing it?

idk, tbh I believe that art-style actually takes more effort to do intentionally than normal looking Avatar art style.
But then again, people like the Ed, Edd and Eddy art style unironically when is just an ugly KND.

It's "offbeat" if you want to be generous

It would of worked better as a live action show

Meh, it still looks off due to her frumpy lips. If they were straighter or even just a thin black line then it's all set.

Imagine how it would look if you saw a Klasky-Csupo monster eating. Its jaw would open up, its head would tilt back, and it would intake its food through the bottom of its mouth. It would be a truly terrifying sight.

what kind of bait is this?

None, even since I was a kid I've thought that EE&E art style is disgusting.

character design is hard guize

Klasky Csupo always drew abominations, I remember peeps getting worked into a shoot by Angela Anaconda, yet I was more disgusted by Rugrats and anything KC, not to say I wasnt disgusted by AA, but all these monstrosities were always godawful, I couldnt digest them, Hillary Duff had the fact that it did what it was supposed to do, be a light, fun, and normal series, sure, there was the wlaking conscience, but even at that it was textbook-endearing, if you get me.

Even with the oversized head she's much more fuckable now, thanks user.

EE&E is nowhere near as hideous as Rugrats though.
That being said a lot of the characters are still ugly as fuck, but I think they're balanced out with the non-hideous characters.

I think what Klasky Csupo cared about was making their work "memorable." Vid related.

What is this meme?

Rugrats is probably their least-ugly show, I really don't mind it, especially when compared to shit like Thornberries.

You tell me

You know what I think? They wanted to depict people as they really are, pretty fucking different from each other. In ATbG is believable that she is as normal as the others, but yet different in her own way, same with the rest of the characters, and that's also true for most of their series.

No they are not, all of their characters are hideous except the ones supposed to be hideous, the Kankers. The whole thing looks like abstract art.

Basically, (((klasky csupo))) are the types of people who revel in ugliness and spiritual sickness. Theyre like the (((egon schiele))) of animation.

What the fuck?

Oversized heads on kids have been around in cartoons since the dawn of cartoons

Angela is a cute

she always reminded me of Anne Frank

not the first time I've heard that, I don't really see it though