Nicktoons are cartoons of peace

Loud house School shooter or serial rapist when?

GOING GHOST

First Scott Dyleski with Invader Zim, then Randy Stair with Danny Phantom, what's next? A Spongebob-inspired Holocaust?

Loud house inspired child rapist sounds believable. Considering it's creator

How fucked up is its creator?

are we just gonna ignore that the nigger was a brony.

He draw a incest furry comic before he made the loud house

Lol

Not that I'm trying to defend Randy Stair at all; disdain and spite towards him is understandable (maybe even something to encourage), but mockery? I dunno but I find it hard to laugh at him or his videos. He was clearly deeply disturbed, even beyond Chris-Chan levels. I feel like mockery kind of ignores the fact that he took the lives of people who had nothing to do with anything. Especially since it hasn't even been a month since this happened.

Call me a faggot for this, but I think Mister Metokur does lose something in his assessment.

One of the things Jim didn't go into in his video, which was too fucking long in the first place, was that several years before he went full Ghost Squad he started drinking the kool-aid. He surrounded himself and only stayed in contact with feminists. The kind that convinced him he was a total shitlord and that he should hate himself, hate men, and that being a tranny would fix his problems by ridding him of all that toxic masculinity. Given his ramblings about money, I wouldn't doubt he was into the communist/antifa shit too.

What isn't funny about the ultimate waifu fag?

If more people had come out calling the Columbine kids faggots and losers after it happened, mad the names Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold synonymous with abject mockery, would we have had copycat faggots like Cho or Randy? It's not making fun of the victims, its showing that the killer is an abject Social failure who should not be emulated.
So yes, I agree with Jim in his assessment that we should mock the angsty cross dressing edgelord waifufag, while also acknowledging that he is a piece of human garbage for taking three innocent lives.

The video literally makes mention of this several times.

The point of ridicule is to keep other sick people from repeating what he did. You don't make the perpetrator out to be a vicious unstoppable monster. You make em into a fucking joke so their legacy is garbage. No one wants to be made into a joke.

Because that works out well when we do the same thing to Muslims.

I'm just trying to find the logic in this mindset, if there is any. I'm not saying we can't make fun of murderers, it's just not going to stop autists from being autists and potentially doing the same thing. They don't see themselves as those that are being ridiculed.

Dumbasses like Randy won't know if they were. He hated himself anyway. Regardless, the phrase "no publicity is bad publicity comes to mind. As long as you give these assholes more attention than they should get, there's always gonna be another asshole that's going to want to murder people.

but this is probably just me talking out of my ass

Not completely. You make good counter points.

The guy was full of self-loathing specifically because he knew he was an autistic faggot obsessed with a shitty children's cartoon. At one point in Jim's video he points out that the insults he put in his own video to be hurled at his self-insert were oddly specific to the point of probably being things he heard regularly. I think there was even a line in there like "You gonna go home and masturbate to your cartoon girls?"

To be fair, everyone goes home and masturbates to cartoon girls.

If you cry afterwards, then you're a faggot.

Just keep in mind that a lot of this shooters have diffrent reasons for what they do. This guy in particular was insane so i agree with you in that part, if isolation and insanity made this guy go balistic, moking them and insulting other similar cases won't help.
However, there are other shooter like the Columbine example or theguy in the Batman movie, who just wanted to be famous, so mockerty could be a deterrent in those cases.

Holla Forums is truly the Little Reddit district.

He sounds like a colossal faggot.

Whew….

He seemed like a relatively normal kid. He was norming it up with a band and friends at once. What happened? Did he get brain damage after that car accident? What the fuck were his parents doing? All of this would have been prevented if just one parent checked in on him, watched his content. He couldn't afford any of this. They basically funded his murder. Why didn't they ask any questions?

This is all so extremely sad.

That should be the last question they asked after all the clearly obvious warning signs!

kek.

Summer needs to fucking end.

Moralists need to stop worrying about the fee fees of mass murderers and spree killers, actual human feces

Moralfaggots need to stop shitting up imageboards with their pearl-cluitching whiny bullshit and fuck off.

Won't somebody think about the murderers!

fuck that shit, he thought leaving a pink razor in the bathroom was an obvious cry for help they should have responded to. that's retarded. and no shit they didn't watch his youtube, nobody did.
he could have just talked to his parents (who he lived with) at any time.

Wow wtf

He gonna shoot them all
He tranny phantom

This faggot thought he could duel wield shotguns

My post was for the exact opposite, you disingenuous chode merchant.
I said that we should shit upon the name of murderers and spree killers.
turn their bodies into mulch, deny them a burial like an actual human.
If the families complain, have them explain to the families of the victims why their overdue abortion of a child deserves to be treated with dignity when they had a disregard for human life? Bully the parents, make them regret raising such a human shitstain. If you're such a shitty parent that you churn out a waste of functioning organs like this you deserve all the scorn that can be mustered by polite society.
Holy fuck, I reread this and realized just how edgy it sounded, still gonna post it for a few laughs.

I wonder what would've happened if he got obsessed with one of the human characters from the show instead.

I guess he would try to be like the goth chick Sam since he's a tranny?

Bastard couldn't even kill more than 3 people with a shotgun and shooting over 50 times.

You are one of these lefty fags who make excuses for dindus for sure

No I just hate the phrase 'moralfag'. Fuck this piece of shit bastard. He was a sick man and you can feel some empathy for him but not for his actions. He was clearly disillusioned but no one heard him out. No one that could've helped him at least. So fuck him and what he became.

The fuck are you on?

She's not goth; she's just a jew vegan hipster who wears black, and in today's standards would be considered an SJW. This is coming from someone who watched all of Danny Phantom

Dammit, I can't hate him. I see too much of my own worst, lowest moments in of him. Probably could have ended quite similarly if I'd been a little less terrified of dying, didn't have the familial support I did have, or whatever.
And doesn't to some degree or another want to become their waifu?

Good attitude.

Look up LIBOR, another staged mass shooting. This world is full of lies, of staggering proportions.

*doesn't everyone

You're a faggot, and the worst kind of all the faggots, a concerned moralfaggot. Your kind ruined cuckchan and keep ruining the internet.

I'm guessing that politician that was shot during a baseball game and Caitlyn Jenner got backlash for making the joke with "liberals can't shoot straight".

There is so many shootings going on it's hard to keep track of every little one.

Ruby Gloom fanatic shooting up an Anime convention.

Peppa Pig fan blows up a mosque.

The joke

(You)r head

Yes.
Just look at Elliot Rodger, he was a joke of a human being too, for all his rants about Chads and Staceys the only people he managed to kill in his spree were asians nerds and ugly-ish girls. And that's because he got too scared to knock on a soriority's door.
Do the autistic virgins that praise him care about that? Nnnnnnnnope, they view him as the "Chad slayer" and an ally to virgin social outcasts, even though that's the kind of guys he killed in the first place.

People like those don't care about objective reality or coherence, which is why they shoot up places or admire people who do.

You are so utterly retarded that even such simple-worded posts flew over your head.
Go back to your shitty board and keep LARPing about being nazis, you basement-dwelling autists.

Wayside school fan brings down the Sears Tower

Mocking people like this doesn't stop them being nutjobs. If anything it'd probably embolden them by making them feel more oppressed and more like they ought to lash out.

What's more useful is mocking the behavior. Mocking the people that feel disillusioned by being outcasts and promoting the idea of relaxing and just enjoying life for what it is.

Maybe you don't remember, but a lot of people did make fun of the Columbine kids after the shooting. From what I remember they did become jokes, not to older people at the time, but to a younger generation they were certainly a joke.

People often go a bit insane due to isolation. Promoting ostracizing these people even more would not exactly help anything.

>>>Holla Forums

Honestly, I agree. Jim is the internet equivalent to a douchey radio host who thinks he's much funnier than he actually is. The majority of his audience are 4chan kiddies.

I've watched more of the video and Jim is commenting as though the guy wasn't working even though he had a part time job?

That just seems kinda fucked.

That just started getting into money issues where I think most people could sympathize with the guy.

I get the idea of Tranny Phantom is kinda funny, but this guy seemed to be fantasizing about murdering others then committing suicide while being full of resentment about the state of his life. That's not really a giggle fest when he then goes through with it and actually kills some other people.

Jim even includes videos where he's showing the sort of resentment he's had for his family that are disappointed in him, which probably contributed to his desire to off himself as well as others. Those segments just made me feel a bit sick as I imagine the kind of people that get into this kind of state. He felt like he was working regularly, kept trying to reach out by doing videos online, and never made any human connections that could have kept him grounded in reality.

That just seems depressing. I was expecting Jim would come out with something that would make the incident seem funny and instead it's just typical insane killer story.

Hell years ago there was the Angel of Death, the nurse that killed babies in hospital nurseries due to the belief she could bring them back to life. You could similarly try mocking her for thinking she had some kind of holy power to bring them to life again, but it still wouldn't erase just how fucked up a story it is.

The hell is going on with Jim that he would think putting out a video like this doesn't make him seem mentally unhinged?

Well user there is a way.

It's clearly the parent's faults.
When people grow this autistic it's because the parents don't know how to raise a child, instead they think it is the same as raising a pet.

Is this the same anime where the girl asks the doctor about loli syndrome and the doctor replies its actually called pedophilia?

That makes sense, however I'm the kind of person who'd prefer to be ignored than being criticized/get negative strokes, even though I don't get positives ones at all.
What does it mean, doc?

>even though I don't get positive ones at all
I wager you this website often, and in using this, you likely communicate with other people. I would argue that this could constitute as a more or less "neutral stroke". Enough to keep you satisfied, if you were cut off from this website and all outside contact and stimuli, you would become exceptionally distressed. Even to the point where you wouldn't care where you get these "strokes" be them positive or negative.

*Use this website often.
my mistake

I don't think the webm was referring to an "absolute loneliness" kind of scenario, just when being ignored by specific people, hence why the example with the woman.
Again, I'd rather much prefer not being with a woman than being criticized by here, which is why I'm here in the first place. :^)

So does everybody, especially in the social media age.

I was mostly comparing to Shinji and his avoidant personality disorder. I'd hesitate to compare everyone to the younger Ikari.

This meme again.
First it was depression, then asperger, then social anxiety and now this. I really wish people would stop throwing pity-parties based on random psychogycal terms.

Nah, this faggot thought he was going to become some edgy edgemaster whose name would invoke fear after his "MOMMY AND DADDY DIDNT KNOW I WAS TRANS" rampage, instead he became a laughing stock.

If there is a God and he is just, Randy is burning in Hell watching people shitting on him for being a little faggot for all eternity.

pic related

meme

Is the rugrats rapist the next logical step?

Mockery is entirely deserved, faggot. He thought he deserved to be the next Smosh and when he didn't achieve that, he took out his anger on his parents and went out to slaughter innocents. Fuck him.

This is gold.

Well you maybe nothing, but people in general nowadays throw that diagnosis around like they did with asperger 10 years ago, and just like asperger it's not like it has rock-solid evidence for its existence to begin with.

This maybe true, however Randy is still a faggot who was nothing more than a self centered, narcissistic, failure at life.

I am assuming you are mad because he is making fun of your fan base, or are you a summer fag?

Seeing a piano fall on someone up close is horrific, while from a distance it can be hilarious.

This whole in depth look into this nutjob makes him just come across as a creepy guy like many you can come across every day, which makes the fact he finally went out doing a murder suicide just all the more disturbing.

He already exists.

i'm tired of this meme

Yeah, I'm tired of pedophiles existing too. We should do something about it.

Only BJ can do that.

I am an aspiring entertainer/animator myself, and the internet is the platform to get your ideas on. Does this mean I can potentially become a murderous tranny?

-10 points for being a faggot
+2 for chode merchant.

Fuck off, kike.

As long as you keep yourself in reality and go outside and have friends. Then no you won't become a murderous tranny.

AYO
HOL UP

This is no laughing matter, user. Pedophilia is a real threat.

What?

I wonder what Chris Hansen thinks of Pizzagate.

He is a bit douchey, but to be fair he does make some good videos.

No one care who I was until I put on this football shaped mask.

Some executive probably sat him down when they were developing TCAP and explained that certain people were just "off limits."

I think you expect too much professionalism from a guy being paid on the internet. I don't think he ever said he would be fair and balance. He has no incentive for truth and objective reporting, just entertainment. Jim is the same schlock that you'd get from a reactioner. Totally different forms of "entertainment" but aims for the same goal. The views.

I don't think that works with the western community. They can't make masks worth shit. They'd look even creepier. If I decide to be a serial killer, I think dressing as a masked anime waifu would be the sure way to go. I'd be sad to not see the memes created after the slaughter.

Sadly, I have a happy life so that ain't happening anytime soon. Curses for not being trapped in my own living hell.

Will do, faggot.

Fuck yourself. Making the vid any shorter would've severely hampered its ability to fully inform you about Randy and it's overall quality.
Long vids are best vids you ADHD riddled faggot.

if the caricature doesn't show any sign of innocence it cannot be considered loli.
you're just fantasizing about a slut dwarf
but now a days, old women are acting like they're in their fucking 14s

Dwarves are god-tier women though, way better than elf-cumdumpster and even better for family than an orcess.

Look, if you're into short, fat, bearded guys, just say so.

So? I knew a guy who I met most of the time at a cafe, and he told me he was moving to east coast. Little did I know that he went to the Discovery Channel building and held up some people hostage while spouting some weird shit about killing all babies and all. Although he was pretty cool and chill during those times I met him before he moved. And he did give me "My Ishmael" to read. Good book But the point is that this is not disturbing. This is not disturbing at all.

Thus, summerfag.

The last two or three minutes are on point and I wish it's something more people would take to heart. Going "oh no don't look at these people, don't give them attention" does nothing but make them seem mysterious and dangerous and thus will undoubtedly draw more fanboys/fangirls of the edgy teen variety and more copycats.

Give them attention but make that attention focused on showing how much of a (in Jim's words) walking punchline they are. People will therefore not remember Randy Stair, the disturbed young man pushed to his breaking point, but instead will remember Tranny Phantom, the transsexual brony who thought killing people and himself would make him into a pretty ghost girl from a Nickelodeon cartoon in the afterlife.

I imagine it would be a lot like being married to the scottsman's wife.

Name 3 young shooters who have a cult following but were barely featuerd on MSM.

Savage

Have any of the animators who didn't complete his work come forward yet or tried to contact the authorities over how fucked up his stuff was?

I think the constant failure of not getting a hit or fame with his years of early YouTube work didn't help him either. What do you tell someone who tries and tries again but still fails, keep trying? And yet still wants to make a career out of it?
If is correct about him even turning to feminist types for contact didn't help, maybe he just looked in the mirror one night (after Danny Phantom) and thought "if I'm a girl instead, people will like me?" leading him down the cross-dressing and wanting to be a transsexual path.

I'd tell them to move on and try something new. They had their run but aren't cut out for it. Maybe they're good at something else.

Because you don't belong here, you cocksucking moralfag.
>>>/reddit/

I love you crazy faggots

Except that doesn't fucking work either. They just become a funny meme, which some brain-damaged fucktard is inevitably going to take seriously and as an inspiration to go out and murder people. That goes double for guys like Randy who hate themselves in the first place and are just looking for anything to confirm that worldview and go postal.

The only fucking cure for this shit is to locate and treat these fucks as soon as possible. Unfortunately, with the state of mental health treatment in this country and the stigma surrounding going to a fucking counselor for your problems, that's not gonna happen any time soon.

Giving any kind of attention or lack of it is not gonna do shit, which is what InternetAristocunt/MisterMetafaggot doesn't understand.

Hi Jim, go back to begging for shekels on Patreon.

tumblr probably

Isolation. Doesn't matter if you had friends and a normal life as a kid, prolonged isolation and self-exile from society will turn you mental.

So… He went insane because he didn't go to /cuteboys/.
Wonder how he looked while crossdressing.

Now that the dust has settled

Was it justified?

No, they didn't, that's why the show got canceled, a pedo with clout killed themselves.

What do you think?