Mike Enoch statement dox thread #6

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT EDITION

New thread because Mike Enoch released a statement confirming Holla Forums was right, this deserves it's own thread.

TRS MIKE ENOCH DOX THREAD#6

Thread 1:archive.is/I7eME
Thread 2:archive.is/PZJmU
Thread 3:archive.is/rumnx
Thread 4:archive.is/gUUU7
Thread 5:archive.is/Lv0HV

Other urls found in this thread:

pronoun.com/
archive.is/Y5Yix
linkedin.com/in/amesfriedman?authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=eSR7&locale=en_US&srchid=5506843431484454515231&srchindex=1&srchtotal=1&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId:5506843431484454515231,VSRPtargetId:5152413,VSRPcmpt:primary,VSRPnm:true,authType:NAME_SEARCH
youtube.com/watch?v=BnzdcBKUkjI
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv67tGdmt5Q&index=6&list=PLWVh98WpUeP1K1dvErknYvgKZ6a7T0HLt
youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM
youtu.be/Tv67tGdmt5Q?list=PLWVh98WpUeP1K1dvErknYvgKZ6a7T0HLt&t=1212
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-12-american-futurism
soundcloud.com/sterpcast/rexs-rant-from-episode-8
amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AGWLMX5QMGVTROYNRTT7L5STAK6A/154-5139554-1010822
flickr.com/photos/stjenna/4024634299/in/gallery-tixgirl-72157622669758158/
mondoweiss.net/2014/08/hasbara-spewing-semitism/
reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5o242u/mike_enochs_response_to_doxxing/
amazon.com/Man-Behind-Cur…
standrewspickerington.org/?page_id=239
socialmatter.net/2016/01/27/weimerica-weekly-episode-10/
insiderpages.com/b/3719810342/christian-counselors-group-worthington
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He might as well release the pepe/wojack of him and sven

Thread theme.

How will TRS ever recover?

Try and defend this.

FUCKING KIKES

I haven't really been paying attention to the whole shebang so far. What's going on? I though TRS was attempting to jew up the right but what's this stuff about this guys bird looking, I can't see if it's hooked or not wife?

LISTEN THE FUCK UP

This is going to splinter the "alt right". Those who leave TRS will be looking for someplace new. That is going to mean some will come here that may not already. Now is the time to be posting red pills.

Post screenshots how TRS users are taking Enoch's confession.

His wife is a faghag kikess with a hyphenated name who dresses in drag, and he admitted it.

no conversation about enoch getting doxed or his reveal of the truth of his jew wife on /r/altright. find it hard to believe that so the mods must be deleting any mention about it

I'm middle-management in the TRS hierarchy and I can't believe what I'm looking at.

Is this all just because she's jewish? I thought we already established they're jewing, what's the surprise? Why four threads about it? I'm genuinely curios here.

whats your opinion of the situation?

Mike Enoch, cohost of the daily shoah, is married to a jewess. What's more, she's a leftist kike whose job is to push pozz. It's pretty damning shit.

It both calls into question himself as well as TRS as a whole. He's effectively poisoned his own well.

Enoch, are you going to honor kill your kike wife or will an user have to prank you both?

They are. Tried a long time ago. They shadowban your ass too. My theory is is that the sub itself is nothing but shills tbh.

Fellow forum-goer here as well. It's fucking appalling how everyone there is sucking Mike's dick and saying they don't care about his wife being a jew.

What a load of bullshit. This is literally no different than the sycophantic forum behavior I witnessed in the early 2000s before I discovered halfchan.

They ban people who are meanieheads to them.

Seriously, that's what I need to see. They're going to be so fucking angry.

I wonder if (((Mike))) will lose his cushy job at pronoun.com/

The reactions on the forum are beginning to pour in.

Shut the fuck up and lurk moar faggot. Had you done that to begin with you'd have seen all this coming.

Interesting. Either Mike is playing her or she's playing him. Either way, can't trust the jude not that that's a difference

^ this

The funny thing is that the shilling from the trsodomites is starting to die down.

Welcome brother, pull up a chair, have a drink and try to laugh it off, if you lurk some and read the intel primer you can stay. Also this

Thanks based user

Not only is he married to a fucking Jew - a more degenerate one at that, but he doesn't even look fully white.

This ruined my fucking year. What the actual fuck?

Obviously not fucking acceptable, but I expect that now this is out in the open, the content they put out is going to be toned down significantly for PR reasons.

Unsubscribing in my podcast feed feels so good. All I needed was confirmation. I don't need verbally jewed about this kikes amazing life story.

archive.is/Y5Yix
He looks like an alcoholic.

linkedin.com/in/amesfriedman?authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=eSR7&locale=en_US&srchid=5506843431484454515231&srchindex=1&srchtotal=1&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId:5506843431484454515231,VSRPtargetId:5152413,VSRPcmpt:primary,VSRPnm:true,authType:NAME_SEARCH

GET FUCKED TRS YOUR FUCKING FALSE IDOLS ARE KIKES AND KIKE WORSHIPPERS

THIS STOP PUTTING YOUR FAITH IN A FUCKING MOVEMENT THAT IS SO EASILY COOPTED

THIS IS OUR AMERICA NOW WE DONT NEED A FUCKING 'MOVEMENT' THAT AMOUNTS TO NOTHING MORE THAN A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME FOR A BUNCH OF KIKES

YOU FUCKING DUMMIES

that's not enoch in the second picture

COME ON TRSODOMITES, YOU FAGGOTS NOW OWE Holla Forums AN APOLOGY, SAY IT FAGGOTS, SAY IT!

It's his wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=BnzdcBKUkjI

For all of you guys saying there are NSA connections. As far as I can tell she does marketing for this Jimpact company. What is Jimpact? It basically consists of this negro giving self help/leadership speeches to companies. He literally says in the video: "… or do we just go through each day rather than grow through each day." So I bet this guy just gave one of these shitty speeches at the NSA and that's the extent of the connection.

What media is he referring to?

Apparently Cernovich mentioned an alt-right leader who was married to a kike in his periscope a while back.

That didn't happen with Spencer after the Heil episode. He's now on a college tour. If they double down and continue then shekel op is confirmed.

It's not simply that his wife is a jewess.

Enoch himself is an obvious swarthy kike, that is the main point.

TRS never gave off the impression that they had this kind of skeleton in the closet.

They have to know it's all ogre. Even on cuckchan as quickly as they came, they left. I almost feel bad, but antifachan is just such a gay insult.

How do you make that out?

I'm honestly conflicted about this. I don't feel sympathy for Mike Enoch, and I don't excuse marrying a Jew, but I reallyed liked the Daily Shoah, and I'd listen to TDS and FTN during my commutes to work.

Now FTN has gone off the grid for fear of being doxxed as well, and I'm assuming TDS is over. Well what the fuck am I going to listen to on my commutes now?

I don't feel bad for them, not after they doubled down on stupid and came here defending these assclowns.

pick one.
sorry it can't be helped, you don't get to choose your parents, but to the left we're ALL white if we aren't a minority, so we have to choose white as our side since legally we are "white" even if you want to nitpick "italians aren't white" "brown eyes aren't white" kind of shit.

Amen

That and how scary we are is all I'm reading. Holla Forums final boss of the internet?

definitely the worst thing about this situation. i listened to this shit at work. now how am i going to surpass the tedium?

I feel like shit like this validates bat shit crazies in the movement like Sinead and that's what I hate most.

lel thats cause you have a low is. Now shut the fuck up and lurk.

RedIce

Anybody want to help going through these?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv67tGdmt5Q&index=6&list=PLWVh98WpUeP1K1dvErknYvgKZ6a7T0HLt

I'm on #6 now.

listen to audiobooks?

Yes they did.

There are 1000's of podcasts out there retard TRS fuck off

hitler dubs says you need to make a podcast with user

Reminder to filter all tor posters.

Holla Forums final bastion of white identity confirmed

With this leak, how much longer until the alt-kike fades away and nothing is left but the far-right?

what I don't get about that argument is that even if you go that route she's clearly one of the openly degenerate jews

nah last thread I asked about that and it turns out they're full jew too

I love you guys. Today we celebrate.

They're not, Henrik lives on cooked jews from his oven.

I will take 12, to 10. Fucking hell I don't deserve Cuckovich. Taking one for the team.

Maybe it's time to implement that idea that was being floated around on Holla Forums, which was to have a Holla Forums podcast in the style of TDS/FTN, but with actually anonymous speakers who would rotate out weekly with different code names every time.

Poor Mike "Bagel-Muncher Huncher" Peinovich. Could at least say that his wife is a rare self-hating kikess who's on board with WN. Nope - proud jewess. Absolutely disgusting.

I personally hate jews for being jews

Why did he say jews four times?

Jewry is passed down by the kikess. To be married to a Jew you must convert. They are married. This is how the disease spreads.

Dailystormer will still continue to push TRS/aut right. They will keep on shilling.

This is why we have the material stored in >>>/polarchive/

How does this marriage even work? She obviously knows about what does. Is it all an act by him? His rhetoric on the show seems too good and passionate to be purely an act. I honestly don't know what to make of this shit.

Yeah how can Holla Forums get a podcast up and running that isn't filled with name fagging?

I suggest a cyclical thread, where rolling means you get to be on the podcast, or offer an idea depending on the digits.
We do it once a weak to start.

can any of you autists here see the bigger picture?

So name some. What are alternative podcasts made by Holla Forumsacks?

Eh, I specifically liked getting news and current events talk from our perspective.

Yeah, when he made thy statement as a "johnny come lately" borderline normie that figured out that Jews run the show 2 years ago, it was going to rustle some jimmies. I'll admit that it sent me into a rage. Although I think he's been really really positive for the 'movement' and I think he's an interesting and thought provoking commentator. Having said that, doxing the Daily Shoah isn't working. They are still putting out shows and have set up a financial network to keep them going. Just autistically listen to thier shows over the past year and you could see/hear them setting it up…I wouldn't be surprised if they were baiting a "doxx" so they could move to phase 2 of thier plan.

What happened this time?

lol their faggot site is so messed up they have to post leaked images from 4chan to read what one of their head guys is posting on their forums.

Look at his fucking face, that is not a white man.

It's simple. The kikes targeted him, and now they control him through his wife. Nothing else to it really.

One of them is playing the other. Either way TRS is compromised. He's been very literally in bed with the enemy.

more reactions from forum

He's LARPing, it's something fun and edgy he does online.

An alt-right group proven to be a honeypot… again.

Pools closed.

She's usually in the same room with him while he's doing the show. You can hear her in the background. Between that and her going to drag shows on a regular basis, I have to think that this whole thing is a big fucking act on Mike's part.

All I can see is TRS shills sucking master TRS fag cock, instead of asking him to prove himself.

Mike enoch confirmed traitor, Holla Forums is right all along

Exactly. For Sven and Mike, this is a hobby. The biggest shame is they've pulled some genuinely intelligent and capable people into the orbit of their game.

I chuckled. History repeats itself

Holla Forums is always right

I wonder if they holocaust RP in the bedroom?

and what exactly are you doing for the cause?

I know you hate anyone who has anything to do with TRS here, but I'm starting to think you guys may be right. Seeing the cucky responses on the forums to this jewish wife thing is disgusting.

not marrying a jewess

Not sure how it'd be feasible. The main issue would be quality control. How would you ensure decent quality conversation if you don't have a way of vetting the people that will host the show at any given week? You could have some good guys the first week and the the 2nd week it's a bunch of autistic NEET spergs who can't riff off each other or carry a conversation.

Hard to say. I think he's genuine in his beliefs, but that's because I don't see how someone who knows and says what he does could possibly not be. But then does that mean his wife is just a self-hating jew? But that doesn't make any sense, given the context of what her job is. You can't change being a jew, but she was still a shitty leftist. I don't see how that circle can be squared. I have no fucking idea here.

Not manipulating everyone into thinking he's some hardcore white nationalist for free drinks while chuckling about it with his jew wife?

Shit posting, working on stickies, and not marrying kikes.

No offense but this is a terrible idea. Do an user podcast sure but please don't make it an OFFICIAL voice of the Holla Forums.

Don't forget what happened…

Not breeding with Jews is a good start

They're beyond saving, these faggots are more likely to take up arms against Holla Forums when SHTF than with.

Sums up how two sides of trs fags are reacting to this

A lot of people only know of TRS because it was widely posted here a year ago when it was still widely recommended for shows/podcasts before an explosion of others came up. Its the only way I ever found out about TRS.

In the end it looks like the sudden reversal about 6 months ago here was justified.

kys

Also I found the toddandclaire conspiracy against Julian. Proud of that one.

Couldn't of done it without Holla Forums though, the shitposting made it happen

To spend hours and hours a week on this shit and it is all a LARP is hard to swallow. I guess it is just another thing where parody and truth just become indistinguishable.

Producing white children instead of kike mischling bastards, for one.

He couldn't even follow the fourteen fucking words.

Can some talented user edit the bog so natt is throwing enoch and his kike wife in to the bog?

Not creating honeypots.

smdh

Dasho gives me hope that TRS isn't lost

The 5th thread isn't even close to being full.

There are people who do it with video games, this isn't much different.

not being a (((fashy))) lolbertarian

The foe have met their fate
The order for rejoicing and dancing has come from our warlord

Read the 5th thread, anons thought this should get it's own thread.

Only faggots and traitors go in the bog, his wife is neither.

She's a hardcore fag-enabler.

Look, after they got big enough in late 2014, they were essentially PAID to shitpost. Mike and Sven are the political version of camwhores. The build a following, that I think, was largely genuine. They themselves were always the least ideological of the group.

Which camp are you, the cucks or the lesser cucks?

Gives a whole new meaning to their insult "1488er" of us

Jews are incapable of treason though because they're not us.

Isn't TRS an obvious honeypot now? For fuck sake people if you are an honest WN leave that shithole and don't support shady ecelebs.

Pragmatists

Never forget DAVID DAVIDSON my friend.
Without DAVID DAVIDSON this would never have been possible.

The kind and honorable David Davidson if you are with us I thank you for exposing the TRSJEW. We will forever be indebted to you and your love for the white race.

ah, so you think that (((trs))) getting big enough to push based nationalist kikes was a good thing

Reminder that you're just as bad as ANTIFA if you end up filtering. I disagree with and there's no reason to filter all voices.

Yeah, if there's any silver lining here, it's that I get to see the true colors of my "fellow" TRS forum members.

I get to see the guys that actually have the balls to speak their mind and speak the truth on this, and then the hordes of sycophantic faggots who explain they don't care about the fucking founder of TRS being married to a kike and having kike children.

I think a large part of the issue is TRS's donation model. There's nothing wrong with donations, but the fact that people give money to TRS causes them to have a personal vested interest in it. I believe many of these sycophants have tricked themselves into taking Mike's side on this, if for no other reason than they've literally donated tens, hundreds, or even thousands of dollars to them. If I had donated a couple grand to Mike, I'd probably go through some post-purchase rationalization too and defend him.

TRS has always been a zionist front.

I guess shilling here really did fuck over trs. Hopefully the smart ones will leave and make something that isn't shit, but I'm not counting on that.

So lesser cuck.

more from the TRS thread

I'm not sure what would be worse, that that was the case, or that they were just faking it the whole time to ride the wave and make money.

i appreciate you capping all this so we can see

Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: Holla Forums was right again.

Here's the thing: The Daily Shoah started out as a bluepilled lolbertarian podcast.

Like many of us, they got more redpilled over time.

At some point Mike realized he'd made a mistake and basically painted himself into an ideological corner.

This was bound to happen eventually.

I'm fairly optimistic that TRS will be able to distance themselves from Enoch, but we'll see.

lol, well said

WTF that 2nd pic?!

no problem fam. we need to know how these people think so we can un-kike them and make them real men of Europe again

Not when your entite "vetting" process means breaking opsec all for a kike with a kikewife

youtube.com/watch?v=5WXV1PxUiAM

They won't. Enoch is their link to Spencer and Johnson, who would see no problem with his marrying a Jewess.

She's a fucking faghag diversity officer.

These faggots are beyond saving.

I was really hoping the first half was going to lead to something good, but nope.

An user made a post here a while back that has stuck with me, as irrelevant as he may have thought it was.

Never participate in things where you have no idea who is at the top.

It's the nature of being too cheap to buy a vpn, m8.

Or you were being played all along in trs. There's a reason anons are anti-semitic. Holla Forums doesn't make shit up to be edgy.

Unless deleted, they have a bunch of articles from 2014 defending Israel's "self defense" aggression against its neighbors. One of their e-celebs even promoted a mythical "Mossad-Nazi Cooperation" - kosher nationalism for the goyim, in other words.

That's what they've always been.

U wot mate?

People are hounds for drama. Are you new to the internet =^)?

Jesus fucking Christ, we all have our own demons but we hide them because we're ashamed and know they're cancerous to a white society. (((trs))) throws them out in the open and get rewarded with TDS internship

The irony of course being that this song was written by Morrakiu, a TRS guy.

I wouldn't say they started off bluepilled. Even from the very beginning, they were making kike and nigger jokes. It's called the daily shoah, for fucks sake. But they definitely have gotten less lolberg and more natsoc over time, yes.

I hope so. Despite the retarded C&D bullshit between Holla Forums and TRS, I think they've been a great service to the cause. I'm just worried that the rest of the inner-circle will double-down on backing Mike, rather than having him step down.

The other issue is that Mike is essentially the ideological center of TRS. Sven just shitposts and the others are backup dancers. Mike is the one that goes on the long soliloquies. He's the "glue" and without him, I don't see it surviving.

Hopefully someone else takes the reins though. Someone else that isn't fraternizing with the fucking enemy

I don't know if it was TDS or FTN who said when they finally rejected Milo that they should have enough confidence in the strength of their movement and its beliefs to be able to reject undesirables. This should really test that.

Could you give us an idea of how strong each side of the dispute is? Because the "im gonna stick my fingers in my ears and trust kikes" faggots sure seem like paid shills to me more than anything else.

I didn't really care about the earlier dox's too much, but holy fucking shit. There's no way this fuck hasn't been larping for years while married to a diversity officer kike hag. He needs to fucking burn for this shit.

Eh, even if they do TRS is over. They'll NEVER live this down.

I thought the issue was that he was hiding it?

So if having a name makes you a fag and going outside means you're a fed then wat do?

I'm on the forums right now in disbelief. everyone is saying its fucking OK to be married to a jew. fuck me I was fucking tricked. zog blackpill

Oh I forgot clicking unbroken archived links. We can't do that either.

dox each other and shitpost

Latest Installment

I'm in the situation as you.

We'll find out.

Either they'll sideline Mike and survive, or they'll compromise and die.

If TRS dies most of the podcasts will continue. They and the forum crowd will find new homes and life will move on.

The irony of course being that this song was written by Morrakiu, a TRS guy
I doubt a kike would have written that

I spoke about this more here:

I'd say the majority of people in that thread are shilling/defending mike enoch. A very small number actually have the balls to say this shit shouldn't stand. A large part of that is because of the nature of forums, where everyone sucks up to the admin staff. Hard to say how many are just lying to themselves.

It's sickening seeing everyone regress to this "lol civic nationalism is where its at! white is just a state of mind, lol muh italians muh irish!" bullshit

Mike Enoch owns the site.

Even if he stepped down, his taint is all over it. Best case scenario is some of the guys start something else up and do their own thing.

FOUND THE CERNOKIKE VIDEO
youtu.be/Tv67tGdmt5Q?list=PLWVh98WpUeP1K1dvErknYvgKZ6a7T0HLt&t=1212

It's a bitter lesson, but you can be better for it.

Reminder that anyone associated with the New York forum should not be trusted.

the phrase existed long before the song you fuckwit; where do you think he got the idea from

He needs to pour it all out and divorce her or step down. No other options.

Its because you've been subverted m8, just be happy we exposed it before (((trs))) gained too much influence

Have you listened to Dr William Pierce's broadcasts? They're old but good and surprisingly prescient.

You knew (((they))) were snakes, and you still let them bite you. You better learn from this, and the lesson is never have a name tied to your movement. Kikes want us to have leaders so they can discredit them. If he was just some random trs guy he could just be dropped, and that would be the end of it.

checked

They are already reshaping there civic shit and now Anglin is on board.
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-12-american-futurism
I'm not matching with kikes. This might pass for nationalism in America but not in europe. You can hear the cringe.

Theres no surprise. Holla Forums called this shit fucking months and months ago. The problem, and the reason there are so many threads on this, is that as controlled op as trs is their user base is being mislead by jews. A good portion of them have fucking mentally ill leftist tier mental functions but the ones that are simply being mislead need to be reached so they realize that to be a white nationalist you dont need a movement™…

TRS FAGGOTS YOU DONT NEED A FUCKING LEADER TO BE A WHITE NATIONALIST

lmao you autistic retards deserve to lose

Nice trips

What is the pwd goyim?

can you give a time; not listening to a 2 and a half hour thing just to hear one bit

Thank an oldfag today.

Burger here, i was always the one in the threads calling out anglin so you can't say we're all retarded

You do need a community to have a civilization though.

kek

Go back to 4 and cuck for the kike there.

nice job dude

My opinion of trs concerning the member base was always that they were mostly disenfranchised white lolbergs who hadnt been anywhere near fully redpilled.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck "purity spiraling" mean? I've seen shill keep pushing this everytime they want to defend TRS

Oh come on, that's bullshit. The issue here isn't that we had "leaders". It's that we had deceptive false leaders. We still need to eventually have real leaders and a real life movement if we want this thing of ours to take wind as more than just shitposting online. What you're saying is that we should all just stay on Holla Forums and nothing more. That's not a sufficient end game.

I guess Enoch's frequent anti Christian signalling makes sense now.

Ask yourself one question:
what would Hilter do in this situation?

W E W
E
W

it means you virtue signal more than your opponent in which your opponent virtue signals back until it spirals out of control and your forum is filled with married Kikes

If you don't want fags in your movement you're purity spiraling. If you don't want people to race mix, you're purity spiraling. Basically, if you only want straight white people of good morals and character, you're purity spiraling. I'll purity spiral all day long.

mp4

TRS aren't WNs you retard.

At the start.
Also this cancer. Mike actively lied and all these cunts were complicit.
soundcloud.com/sterpcast/rexs-rant-from-episode-8
They were the real larpers.

TRS here, it refers to people demanding standards of purity that would ultimately be adverse to perceived goals, like kicking out everyone in a group because they read a book written by a fag. It's applied to all kinds of things now though, like outright supporting fags, being a fag, being a mudshark, and now literally having a mischling wife it seems.

Same with his 9/11 shilling, history shows that it's something people with jew wives never tell the truth about.

Can you guys please stop lying about it now that it's dying.

Good job user

No not yet if at all. Having a figurehead will only allow the jews to focus their efforts into just discrediting one individual. You don't know what skeletons people have in their closets, and what's at stake is too important.

How does CUCKOVICH know this?

he's right you know

Very nice work user. Very funny stuff. IIRC TDS did a whole episode around Thanksgiving break attacking cerno for being too soft/paranoid. In context it would seem like that episode was just Mike shilling against someone who had the dox on him already. I don't remember the episode number if you want to dig for that as well, but I was on vacation when I listened to it, so I am fairly certain it was around Thanksgiving.

HE WAS LYING THE WHOLE TIME YOU DUMB FUCK

Wrong. Did you see the upvotes? They're slobbing his knob. These people don't have real principles–they're just scum who worship their e-celebs.

Are they going to unban the people who were banned for talking about this? No.

Does anyone have the picture of his amazon wishlist with the homosexual fiction?

People that actually support and does WN is our nation, without even needing to know each other.

Comparing that shady disinfo site and depending on leaders to civilization is stupid.

Purge, r/ing the webm of SS purging fag nazis

It used to just apply to the whole "hurr spaniards, italians, greeks, slavs, irish, finns, and hungarians don't actually count as white" shit. But like you've said, it's now devolved to just mean "term I'll throw at anyone who actually has any integrity"

I only bought a T shirt.

Quads confirm.

kek, tell that to mike "kike wife" enoch

Goddamn it feels good to be user.

how to progress from imageboards to IRL with no figureheads or organisation? fucking with the CIA, international news is yuge, big league, but we came far in 2016, the normies fear us, how to enter next stage?

Somebody should buy it for him, it's only $3.00, and I bet he needs cheering up.

amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AGWLMX5QMGVTROYNRTT7L5STAK6A/154-5139554-1010822

Dubs faggot

Mr. Enoch,
There's a reason why this board is considered the biggest source of blackpills on earth… Hope.
Every man who has ventured here over the years has read through our threads and imagined propagandizing their way to victory.
So easy… So simple… And like unemployed mothers turning to prostitution, many have turned to shilling.
I learned here that there can be no true blackpill without hope. So, as I terrorize TRS, I will feed its users hope to poison their souls.
I will let them believe their site can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to justify your lies.
You can watch me torture an entire user base and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill Holla Forums's destiny…
We will destroy TRS and then, when it is done and TRS is ashes, then you have my permission to die.

I'm getting mixed messages here

Holy shit, what a cancerous meme

no no no, that's not it at all

real life shit that happens to real people who aren't just friendless autists with no social ties

there is no 100% pure person

Okay, but it was explicitly White Nationalist.

It's a complete lie to say that wasn't what they were espousing.

Thanks user, forgot to save it in the last thread

What is your definition of a WN, enlighten me.

WE DID IT REDDIT!!!!
WE DID SOMETHING FOR OURSELVES INSTEAD OF THE GREATER GOOD.
HOW AWESOME

We are already in the next stage user, we just memed a president. We just need to continue spreading the truth about what the jews are, everything else will come with time.

I've given that bastard enough money. The most I would ever send him again is dildos in the mail or something.

Cernovich had more integrity than our supposed "ally."

Granted forum powers

If I wanted to, I could fuck up their forum and make them take days - even weeks to repair it

It's gay erotica.

Are you retarded? His wife is an NSA affiliated Jewess. If anything, we saved TRS' userbase.

They espoused WN positions.

so I'm on TRS, but was on 8ch first during the goobergate migration, and didn't shill here, but holy fuck this is not great. I still don't believe the volume of threads about TRS was organic and shit like 'TRSodomites' was an aggressively forced meme, but this is top fucked lads. they're defending kikes in there, despite threads on TRS in the past about how no kikes should be allowed and even one i can't find now that explicitly said you're a cuck if you don't believe in total jew genocide.

That's the way

Enoch wishlist page 4

seems like his kike wife wrote this

stop pushing this, it's not true.

Post boi-pussi, Slug2_.

Sven even fucking admitted it.

This Week on "Our Leader is Porking a Hebrew"

That you, Dasho?

That's why you don't fuck with Holla Forums. That's why you don't even joke about fucking with Holla Forums, talk bad about Holla Forums, threaten Holla Forums, or denigrate Holla Forums. That's why you work like fucking Hell to make sure you never come to Holla Forums's attention. I've been in this community in one sense or another for 15 years, and I'm scared to fucking death of these people. I know what anonymous is capable of and to this day I'm scared of bringing its Eye of Sauron to bear on me. This place is the Aryan magical temple of holy shit, those guys are crazy, don't even think about setting foot in there unless you're damn well prepared for whatever they'll do to you. TRS should have lurked for two years. I said that in the first fucking thread, because I've been here long enough to see where it all was going.

I need the sauce on that user.

If it was explicitely WN the their own mods wouldn't have shilled here for based kikes
yes this happened and I bet you didn't even hear about this

Agreed. This is ridiculous, and the forum is defending his jew-fucking. IM was right, Holla Forums was right. May Kek damn me for my doubt.

All TRS fags and anyone who supports TRS post-Enoch should be purged.

If DailyStormer starts posting pro-TRS bullshit now can someone post a dox thread before everything is poisoned?

Fuck it, I hope it's damnation. I want my ride to end.

Their words meaningless compared to their actions.

He married a Jew before he was redpilled on the JQ. That's the best case scenario. My shill-dar goes up when he doesn't acknowledge that kikes pull false flags…and they've been caught red handed false flagging as muslims at least 3 times(Lavon affair, King David massacre, USS Liberty etc) so for this anonymous guy to start shilling hard against and laughing off "conspiracy theories", made me suspicious. Especially if he acknowledges the holocaust(a wide ranging, coordinated, multi generational Jewish PR/white guilt operation) wasn't a real thing as far as the Jewish narrative goes. Could he be a damage control shill? Or just a borderline Normie married to a Jew that isn't intellectually dishonest enough to deny the Jewish problem?

When relatively minor flaws are attacked in a major figure or group. Sounds like:

"Adolf Hitler was born in Austria. He isn't even a true German."

"Hitler isn't married and he wanted to go into art school. Is he some kind of fag?"

"Hitler once said something critical of Christianity. He's a ZOG shill and must be purged."

"Hitler once said something positive of Christianity. He's a ZOG shill and must be purged."

"How can you trust Hitler when he's working with that fag Rohm? We ought to get rid of them both, the movement will be stronger in the long run."

"Hitler seen shaking hands with confirmed commie Strasser. Hitler confirmed commie."

etc etc.

are we still in flavortown?

He's now an open Zionist

That sums up the problem with TRS perfectly.

Kek! Kike Cernovich is mad we're calling him a kike.

I'd like to know this as well. Didn't he go to an AmRen meeting? Maybe he met Mikey Enoch there.

This will be the man to free us from kikes.

was Hitler married to a Jew who pushed sodomy?

They would have never went the full civic route if they hadn't of been doxxed. This reeks of pure eceleb shilling. At least cernarevich was upfront. I don't know what Spencer is going to do because he's known outside of these circles and been critical of anything non racial.

By bitching about 1488ers and purity spiraling?

Truly TRS is the home of real WNs.

A lot of the stuff on page one is obviously his, there's no way to know for sure whether or not that book was for him.

fucking this

(heiled)

Same here, bruh. I used to think that Holla Forums was being paranoid over the "TRS shilling" bullshit. But Holla Forums was right again.

Mike Enoch racemixes with a jewess, the rest of the death panel are degenerate race traitors as well. They're all regular buddies with faggots like Grindr Greg Johnson. Enough is enough

We really, ==really== need to bring this back.

Hi Mike!

Kek is not petty user. Learn from your mistake and grow stronger. Never fall for the same trick again. Shadilay

Hitler never married a fucking jew user

Nice find.

Suddenly, getting banned from the TRS forum as a "noob" feels quite good.

The positions were WN

This is literally unquestionably true, I don't even understand this line of reasoning.

The actual people espousing them are hypocrites - but they didn't stray from it (yet).

Men are judged by their actions, not the words they whisper in your ear.
Enoch is a fraud, full stop.

Well, I'm bringing my resources over to you guys. It's been a long time since I've been here. /baphomet/ still around, or are they IRC now?

I always hated that Uncuck the Right faggot.

Especially for all these fucktard kids that grew up on social media.

8ch is for memes. Memes change the world, elect presidents, take down the MSM. Why/How does it do this? Because there are real life people who browse this and react to this. Our figurehead right now is Trump. Does Trump represent all of our actual views? No. But he's as far right as we have been able to push the window. His successor will also be our figurehead and at the same time won't fully represent our views but will be in power and be the result of us pushing the window more to the right. Mike is podcast host. He isn't a figurehead. He is a memer and influencer like we are. If we don't take him down and he continues to grow in power, he will push the window the way he wants to, not the way we want to.

1) You dont need to be a namefag to have a community.

2) Implying anything on the internet is a community

Look at your neighbor that voted Trump. He may not be a full blown shitlord irl to keep appearances.. but talk to him. That is your community. If he isnt up to par yet give him some red pilled material. "I know you voted Trump and theres a lot of weird shit going on with the people in this country but here if you feel like it one day look into x, y and z"

THAT IS COMMUNITY BUILDING

NAMEFAGGING ON A FUCKING VBB IS BUILDING A FAUX COMMUNITY THAT WAS ALWAYS DESTINED FOR KIKE SUBVERSION

We didn't know their actions

I'm not defending them, but don't lie and say that they weren't pushing WN, because they were.

No, but he worked with a sodomite and a commie. He did this because he lived in real life, where you can't always find perfect men to fight with you, and not in fantasyland.

He later purged both after he was victorious. Note that it was AFTER, not BEFORE.

trump is ZOG. we didn't meme anything. trump was chosen.

Yes completely the same. I don't even like weebs but this is retarded.

cerno

mike enoch

gives one some pause for thought

Purity spiraling was mostly in reference to are italians white or the common filth crowd that was anti-degeneracy to the point of being anti-white.

I know that for ideological reasons, I shouldn't want TRS to collapse into a massive singularity of their own unbearable fucking faggotry, but I can't help that I do.

They are, and I say this with absolutely no exaggeration, a fucking faggy mix of reddit and 4chan with a sprinkling of white nationalism and jew jokes. These fucking idiots think they're redpilled? These retards can't identify shills, they themselves attempt to shill, they think they understand things and none of them fucking do. Jesus fuck.

TRS was a mistake, I cannot wait for it to vanish and be forgotten. They're fucking children.

Maybe she's got loose lips and has spilled the beans on the Jewish conspiracy to him.
Maybe he's under deep cover?

Good joke mate totally implicit 10/10.

This. Tbh, I never really posted that much on Holla Forums until I saw what type of cancer (((trsodomites))) were spreading on here and felt compelled to help Holla Forums dispose of these homos, if anything Holla Forums is better and stronger than ever before.

hahahahaha

Are you accusing me of being Mike Enoch or Mike Cernovich? Am I saying Cernovich is based for not doxing members of TRS, unlike Holla Forums, or that TRS is less trustworthy than even Cernovich?

ATTENTION TRS MEMBERS

ATTENTION TRS MEMBERS

ATTENTION TRS MEMBERS

You see how your leaders betrayed the very principles they have preached. It is not too late to join us brothers! But do not flee TRS. You would do Holla Forums a favor by sticking around and being our spy.

a fat slob married to a kike shouldn't be allowed to bitch about "1488ers" then :^)

Get an old kindle with the TTS feature. Download ebooks for cheap/free, and have the kindle read them to you.

great, now i gotta order up some of his blue pills

Christ , even Holla Forums despite being run by a literal jew manages to depend less on e-celebs and purge them faster than Holla Forums currently does

Has CF or anybody from Iron March commented on this yet?

We get to watch a movement fall in real time. In a month from now mike will be CNNs racist expert.

god you're such a fucking faggot, this is why you need another Quentin to make you realize how far up your own ass you've gotten

If they didn't stray from it they would have condemned their mods who were shilling for muh baser kikes instead of just a halfass apology.
actions speak louder than words fag

Good job outing yourself

It is the greatest threat to white identity you fucking traitor

Doesn't matter. It's not the sordid affairs of your provide life that count, it's about what you do to save the White Race.

Bullshit, it was used in defense of fucking Milo and a host of other moderate shit by your ilk on Holla Forums.

Again, what they were saying is meaningless compared to their actions

Basically it means ousting people who aren't sufficiently extreme enough. Generally used when the differences in ideology are (or, more accurately, are perceived to be) trivial in comparison to the commonalities.

That is questionable.
I like Bane's plan tbh

Cernovitch has admitted to being a fucking Jew on multiple occasions but later claimed he was "kidding." Also, he, Vox and Milo travel as a pack between populist causes to leech them clean of Shekels.

You need to leave, like right now.

outing myself as what? stop deluding yourself, user. you know he was chosen, as every other president has been before him

lel, it should be a divorce law firm. One way or another, Enoch's marriage isn't going to last after he loses his jerb.

Vox was on TDS.

You don't even know how to redtext, user. Follow your own advice.

KEK'd

plus, trump auctioned his kids off the kikes, far worse than mike enochs crime

IT KEEPS GOING

Yeah, and he's a fucking charlatan who is literally a member of La Raza.

I was coming in here to gently chide you guys about doing more of this retarded TRS stuff… and then I saw that picture. Was he controlled opposition from the beginning, or did he just get trapped by his own loneliness into sleeping with the enemy?

Holy fuck, her face looks she's got one of those retarded snapchap filters overlaid on her.

I officially apologize for every time I came into a TRS dox thread and told you guys that it was a waste of time. Holy shit, was I wrong.

He is a kike who married a Muslim. His claim to fame is running away from trannies who doxed him and selling a useless motivational book. He is as bad as Mike "Married the Kike" Enoch.

This is definitely Cernokike :^)

FTN's still alive, right?
What does that Natt fucker do? What does he make?

It's poorly worded, but you shouldn't be disingenuous like that.

whudda bunch of cucks lolz

No, this thread reminded me of why I left about a year ago. The quality of discussion is vastly lower and there are a lot of toxic people.

Basically, I'm not going to use TRS anymore, or 8pol or TDS, or Ironmarch, or any of it.

I'm just going to leave the movement altogether and probably move to Eastern Europe.

No, FTN closed down over the "doxing." There's a screen from Jazzhands in thread 3.
Natt yells at people and drinks a lot. Funny guy, but not leadership material at all.

B-but he was in a secret groups with… oh
Image you confided in these kikes.

No, lots of Holla Forums realized we were being astroturfed by a team of shills to get two white groups going after each other, which is just what happened. Check /polmeta/ sometime and you'll see. It just turned out that this dox came through which is undeniably bad. Before that, all you had was stirred up antifa/kike shill drama. After the jew-wife dox, you have a real reason to complain.

Maybe they have deep dark Semitic secrets like Mike?

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/mike-enoch/77395/16

I read the articles on DS everyday but never checked out the forums much. I had higher hopes for the people who post there but I guess that was a mistake.

They self-shoahed today.

It wasn't meaningly, TDS had 100k+ downloads.

TRS is anti-Milo

Can someone, anyone please explain how Enoch is this dumb? Jew wife aside:
=HOW THE FUCK DID HE WATCH GHOUL, BULBASAUR, AND SVEN GET DOXED AND NOT BACKTRACK AND COVER HIS ASS?=
Why wouldn't you CYA after your buddies get doxed?
HOW IS ANY ONE MAN SO STUPID THAT HE DIDNT COVER HIS ASS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, KNOWING HIS WIFE WAS A FAG ENABLING KIKE?
I just don't get it.

I accept your apology, now start screencapping the butthurt from the trs goons.

Which means what? In the long term, it's just preaching to the choir, a measurement of how prevalent the viewpoint has become, not necessarily proof they were the ones who spread it.

Because he didn't care, because this is a hobby for him.

Pride before the fall my fellow user.

trips of truth
seems like someone had the dirt on enoch and was pitting the right against itself waiting for a moment to drop the ultimate black pill on a bunch of namefags

This is what we have black people for…

Remember user, Holla Forums is always right….

when the pressure is on, you simply cannot remove the information that quickly

You know you can help whites without LARPing on the internet right? Build connections with white normies, go to church, volunteer in a white town somewhere, etc. Online discussion should never be your bread and butter.

Question Holla Forums, do you like the war room?

That's really stupid user, Holla Forums is not a hive of jew usurpers trying to lead people

TDS turned me and a whole bunch of people I knew from ancaps to WNs

Sure they are, just like they're anti jew and yet many don't seem to care about Enochs wife.

Keep in mind that 'The Microwave' is babby's first TRS board. You're expected to suck the managements dick in there so they'll be kind enough to give you a proper membership.

its okay faggot
apology accepted

C'mon user, you should have known better.

This will devastate the shoah. Say what you will, the guy is pretty brilliant at meta politics. I have (had?) so much respect.

I don't know what to do guys. I feel like he's my friend. I've been listening forever

She has yidlets. Either they're his, who he's a cuck too.

*or he's a cuck too.

Yes, but i haven't listened to the last ~5

I don't buy it. They had $18k in bitcoin. This was more than a hobby, or starting to turn into more than a hobby.
Anyone that careless doesn't deserve to be a part of any movement, much less to be touted as one of the movement's best thinkers -as TRS puts it.

damn

I don't want to downplay it but TRS started as a lolbertarian board, isn't more likely he married her before becoming redpilled?

Bet they're not even his. Mike Enoch is the eternal cuck.

As if that makes a difference.

Dubs checked

Maybe they're the light skinned nigger in his wedding photos'?

Just read they have been married for 10 years. jeez I feel bad for him now

Fucking kill yourself, the only reason i dropped bulbasaurs dox was because (((trs))) wouldn't stop shilling that and he was asking for it
t. /baph/ole

They got married in 2009.

Yep. It's still disappointing their, meaning TRS', userbase is cucking so much. They should be calling for him stepping out of the limelight or to divorce his wife. You have to practice what you preach or how the fuck else can you gain respect?

What I still don't fucking understand is Ghoul.

The guy decides to start doing a fucking youtube video show where he shows his face for all to see. He doesn't wear a mask, he doesn't hide his location, nothing. Any idiot could identify him with minimal effort at that point.

I assumed Ghoul knew the consequences and activately decided that he didn't give a fuck and was going public. But then apparently he spergs out a week later when he gets doxxed. So what the fuck? Are you telling me he didn't see this coming? Is he fucking retarded?

That said, on the proper forum there are plenty of people saying "lol i dont care". Some people are actively countersignalling mike (like Welga, the national action guy from old Fash Britannia), and I think a lot of the people who care are keeping quiet. On the old discord channel right now, most people seem to be pretty pissed with mike.

lmao

Erm, am I the only one who gets echoes of Podesta's pool party from this? I'm sure that's entirely not what the author intended. He's being a wholesome family man here and I've just been gazing into the abyss for too long. Right?

It's also full of loud idiots who are unwilling to actually argue.

I got a swarm of people still refuse to acknowledge that the concept of a hypocrite exists because it would have made them "lose".

I'm not going to do anymore of that shit in my life; literally pointless.

Also

When did they get married? Do we have a year on those wedding picks? He really got redpilled on the JQ (reading the CoC) while doing the show in 2015

DAT ID

No other option.

Gridnr Greggy probably wrote that, he's posted here before.

I hope Holla Forums goes back to before TRS. Just finding random people online to annoy and wait for our time.
Sinaed must of know and been building her own market.

If TRS serves as a way for real white nationalists to meet and establish contacts and a sense of community, GOOD FOR THEM. I've no problem with their users, by and large they're good-hearted white people who want the best for their families and their people. But their leadership needs some…..tweaking.

Yeah, you guys are alright. Don't go to TRS tomorrow :^)

Anyone who listened to TDS and agreed with the content is anti-Milo, ergo…

I've defended SeventhSon and Bulbasaur in the past 10,000 threads and I still hold to my belief that they didn't deserve it. Enoch's dox is gold though, whoever did it rooted out serious subversion. Even if he wasn't a jew (and there has been a running joke on the Shoah that he is, looks like SS was trying to tell us something), his wife is a very dangerous risk for us. Not to mention that he looks like a slovenly NEET which proves that he isn't dedicated or leader material. I know some of you are 400lb hackers but you know your place and aren't putting yourself out there. Sucks that the whole thing is going down now though, a lot of their content was pretty good. We should build our own site with articles and stuff. Even a Holla Forums wiki with summaries on various topics would be good since right now most of our collective knowledge is stored in poorly photoshopped infographics.

Fucking newfags

Then he should have pulled a Tanstaafl and came clean, he didn't. Besides shes been heard on the podcast a number of times, she's in on his little act.

I'm in the "official mike enoch statement" thread that's on the members-only section, and its nothing but sycophantic cuckolds

Man fuck that guy

I mean I think it does>>8782510
Point kind of still stands 7 years is a long time>>8782523
Regardless it seems like a long time ago is the agreement

Married on October 10 2009

flickr.com/photos/stjenna/4024634299/in/gallery-tixgirl-72157622669758158/

I have a purple pilled friend who found BoneZone stuff after I turned him onto The Daily Shoah. He had heard like 2 episodes of TDS and he brought BoneZone to me and asked me if it was Ghoul.
Immediately after my fucking noob friend was like, "Should he be showing his face like that?"
A fucking newfag knew better. Just let that sink in.

Hey everyone, who wants to play spot the newfag?

Nah son. WN Redditchan needs to burn to the ground, they're lost causes. They're cucking harder than bluepilled normalfags right now.

You should also know that the discords are blowing up

People are pissed.

In the run up to his Bone Zone videos, Ghoul mentioned wearing a balaclava while speaking to the camera so that his identity would not be immediately determined.

It seems that he decided to forego that plan and only showed clips of himself in the balaclava.

Why did you do it? Why did you take the bait?

At Enoch or us?

So he put the ring on the Hebrew National while he was a lolberg

You don't need to argue anything or making part of some ideological group, those are filled with shills and feds. Do things that help white people and keep spreading the truth.

Right from the start.

funny since he had a nigger as best man at his wedding, now keep talking faggot and I'll call up every army base in TN and make sure his life is ruined

pics or it didn't happen faggot

lel

The autism crew (mikey, michelle kapner) really triggered sinead and her cuck husband.

At Enoch

They want him to both divorce his wife and transfer ownership.

There was a hired team of shills on here and mods banned anyone who said anything remotely reasonable about what was going on, all the while they actually deleted threads with antifa doxing. On /polmeta/, we've found it's about 350 bans of mostly oldfags. You were played. The kikes, like usual, played both sides of the narrative to stir up trouble, pretending to be TRS and non-TRS. It was classic kikery.

If bulbasaur was threatening /baph/ directly (which I heard he did), then he got what was coming for him, though. You should have a healthy fear of that place.

Like a call in radio show?

I stick to half chan most of the time

Do you know if it's true that Mikey went to prison for incest?

Post pics. I need the salt

Checked, I hope you're right.

I was wondering the samething. I still don't believe Ghoul is giving this info to anti-fa but these guys are setting up a great narrative. They know how to gaslight us.

TRShills are trying to run with the shill that his wife is 1/4 Jew.

I'm too low-agency to download the extension to get easy multi-page screengrabs.

Why though? It seems like alot of this happened a long time ago

My opinion gets shouted down by temperature IQ people who think they're intelligent and doing something productive.

We were probably a year or two away from a formal lodge system.

They look Aryan enough but then again they could be from some other Aryan's seed.

he didnt threaten /baph/ directly.

I know…except I'M part of Holla Forums, so does that mean if I'm wrong, then Holla Forums is only SOMETIMES right?!

No she held back from talking about this this morning. She knew. I bet the flat earth shit was an act. I always thought she was partly trolling us.

On the last Daily Shoah, Enoch himself joked about being part of a liberal Jewish family from New Jersey.

i dunno

She's at least 50% Jew. No question about it. She identifies as a Jew.

She sure as hell doesn't act like she's only 1/4 Jew.

I only know of them through Sinead kvetching about them and Mikey being originally Evalion's handler.

It's a full on mutiny

I fucking wish.

Today is the day that the kikes won again.

No, you are a guy who posts on the board called Holla Forums. Holla Forums is the stand alone complex ("hivemind") that emerges from our behavior.

Part 11: I have reached the first dubs

Fuck me. I keep trying to have sympathy for TRS and they keep signalling all the wrong things every time.

if anything, this debacle has really fired up my kike hatred, i didnt think it would be possible to hate them any more than i do, but they always manage to find a fucking way

Yeah I heard that, guess it wasn't a joke after all.

We were getting there, famalam. The best part about TRS forums is/was the ability to meet people closeby with similar views. Actually make IRL friendships and connections. It could've been great.

I thought the conversation went

With who?

It was all internet drama like when teen pop bands break up. I bet evailion was fine to.

You mind telling me your username? Just want to know so I can see what you posted. I'm surprised I haven't been banned yet.

Fuck off shill, antifa morons ended up doxxing a kike mole thinking they were fracturing the right wing.

pegglecrew = /baph/ ?

NOTE how silent the dailystormer has been? Not a single mention of any of this. In the trash it goes. That little fucking mongoloid with his JEW sidekick Weev.

Then if that were the case why didn't we get a fucking apology for the shilling we had confirmed? This would have prevented any fucking shills to LARP as them and when it came out that their own fucking mods were shilling us then they fucking deserved it by closing ranks (and now it comes out that they were controlled opposition all along?) Holla Forums is always right

She doesn't look like she's 'only' 1/4 jew either.

Yeah, sounds great, you mouth breathing faggot.

*Evalion

Likewise

It all depends on what Mike does. He has the opportunity to take the equivalent of an honorable discharge, which would resolve the issue.

He could even work out a kind of transition plan where he appears on the show as a guest instead of a host while his replacement gets up to speed.

If he doesn't do this, the best members of the forum and the best podcasts will move on to a new home.

==WHO IS DAVID DAVIDSON THAT KEEPS BEING MENTIONED?

he just hates his wife and this was his outlet

Holla Forums really is the first and only stand of white identity sheesh.

lel

So who's not compromised?

If you say Holla Forums, I'm going to laugh because the mods here are known degenerates.

Wish I knew.

Holla Forumslack that emailed TRS and got a snarky response from Sven.

He tried to parlay with Sven a month ago but sven called him a fag and told him to fuck off.

Dude give it a rest with the apology shit. Holla Forums is not a person whom you can apologize to. If they did, half of Holla Forums might accept and the other might continue to attack. It doesn't make fucking sense.

No, she was detained at the airport and her diary was confiscated and sent to Ottawa (i.e. Trudeau).

I was cuckpilled back in 2011, I feel so ashamed that I supported the Libyan war. Gaddafi was a great nationalist who made the best of a bad lot - compare pre-war Libya to other Arab states! A nationalist is supposed to get the best out of his people, whether his people are the greatest or not is of no consequence. But at least I have learned my lesson…

Yeah I mean how can you not feel bad for the guy? He is a fat programmer stuck in a marriage and spent most of his freetime on this site that is falling apart before.

Jesus christ what a mess

"Sunburned"

My forum persona was a rather LARPy sperg, enjoy

I never got a ban reason so if it is near any of my posts, feel free to post it here.

Because right before I dropped his dox he said "jewish DNA doesn't make you evil"
That was recent, and it was all the justificafion I needed

I remember Enoch ripping this faggot a new one. This guys eating this shit up. Fuck both of them.

Wait was Duke in on this?

Mike is out

It makes sense for Anglin to stay quiet about drama like this.

Holla Forums is not our mods. We proved that during the Exodus and we can prove that again any time we choose.

When lothtard apologized we decided fo stop dropping dox, explain that faggot

But that is how things go down and get infiltrated and subverted.

Wow, I have never seen a video of him before, and his voice is much more high pitched than I would have expected.

They're still calling us antifachan when antifa pulled the info on his wife. Delusional fucks.

Holla Forums = SS, TRS = SA
Mike is our period's Ernst Röhm, his degeneracy might be different, but still

We never dropped any doxes. /baph/ did.

The fags who claim to be okay with it seem to overwhelm the place, but keep in mind this IS mike's website so a lot of people probably don't feel comfortable there anymore. A lot of people went to the discords, and even here.

oh yea i remember that isnt he the board owner from /trs/?
also do you have the screen caps for those?

David Duke only appeared on FTN once.

God damn TRS you are SUCH FUCKING FAGGOTS HOLY SHIT

It would be strange for someone to just upload a proposal video to YT 3 years after the fact.

btw him being married to a Jew really clears up why he seemed to speak with such gusto that he c learly had much first hand experience

Also lispier too.

Anglin is always on his show.

Read my posts, asshole. I'm talking of the event a few weeks back. The new dox from today is different, and if you can pay attention at all, you'll notice there aren't many shills in all these threads. It's just Holla Forumsacks trying to figure it out, for the most part at least.

I saw caps from their forums saying all who go on Holla Forums to shill are banned and all who post about e-drama are banned. I never thought they shilled here much. There was an open attempt in October that failed and then like a couple caps from their forum that sparked it all again a few weeks ago, which the shill team here ran with and exploded out of proportion.

I'd say it's mostly true, but we need to never slacken at being self-critical as well.

their own founder said he gets his news from 8/pol/

>I've been shilling for him the last 2 days on Holla Forums protecting his image

Of course Weev and Apedre Anglin are going to be silent about this and deflect. Holla Forums more or less has burned TRS to the ground, a honeypot from day one, I mean all the server information is in the hands of Weev, a fucking jew! Yeah, if the Dailystormer even does comment about this it will be quite impressive to see the mental gymnastics they'll pull off to explain this away.

It says you haven't posted in 7 days were you banned awhile ago?

This. Everybody was even giving them the benefit of the doubt for the first half of the first thread, until we found her instagram and confirmation of her jewishness.

i actually feel bad for the guy now.

Jeez I feel bad I hope he dumps his kike wife

We don't give him any alternative.

Yeah, about a week. So unrelated to the current happening.

Still.

It was all an act. Fucking shekels.

lol is there any alt right celeb who is just a normal white person?

So, he's gone entirely from TRS? Respect then.

He should of stopped being a cuck and divorced her once he became redpilled on the JQ. Not our problem.

Holy shit underrated post

Sounds like you didn't get the whole story
>>>/trs/1962

Of course it is all an act, even the TRS main site says so. TRS was so blinded by E-celeb faggotry they couldn't see the truth in front of their faces

You do realize hat just proves the point, right? A single person decided to go forward with all this, not Holla Forums as a whole. Who would they even be apologize to? The entire, historical userbase? The users who were online? The users who happened to read it? Think before you spout dumb shit.

He should have given her the old Dutch Oven.

Or he could have just been honest about it like Tanstaafl.

Kek. Good analogy, user.

Tumbling down
Tumbling down
Tumbling down

I think this is more about idiocy than jewishness on his part.

that is a pretty autistic screenshot

Mike should fall on his sword and retreat into the background and provide for an orderly succession. For once in his life he should think "What would Hitler have done" and do it.

nah, the fucking cucks sucking him off afterwards are enough for me to know they're irredeemable

easy to say…

im not sure it was, time will tell i guess

Fuck Dasho. He literally ruined TRS with his endless Christian shitposting and book-long effortposts that never ceased to amount to absolutely nothing. I bet it's you posting this screencap of yourself.

He should workout makeup will not help him…

Or decapitated her live on facebook for the lolz.

MIKE IS LEAVING

Thank fucking god. The only way for TDS to survive would be to actually show some backbone and put their money where their mouth is. And they're doing that.

It's like Nixon resigning. It needed to be done to keep things in one peace. Had they tried to stick with Mike and double down, it would've been the end.

well, trust me when I say that none of it would have happened if we didn't get an apology

Maybe it was something like this?
mondoweiss.net/2014/08/hasbara-spewing-semitism/

reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5o242u/mike_enochs_response_to_doxxing/

I should note that TRS always sucked, but the Pagan guys were at least partially fun to shitpost with. All of that went out the window when your threads would get Catholic brigades downvoting (I know, it's gay) everything you post

Then just his ego. You goys worshiped that fat Jew.

apology or no apology we would have been kiked either way

Mike leaving solves nothing. Now they're left with questions about how he was there in the first place.

Buckets of WEW

bullshit

I need to visit 8pol more often

Doing the Fuhrer's work exposing these kikes. And to think that all of this could have been easily avoided

I don't think antifa had any idea she was a jew. They just wanted to bring down TRS. They might have helped us in the long run now.

tfw no more "here's the thing"s

I've been saying this for months. Give control to Tharru, Larry and Ryan Landry/Freelance. They all have good heads on their shoulders.

He started it retard

Great for them I guess, but TRS is still not going to amount to anything other than podcasts with redpill jokes and repulsive levels of namefagging and circlejerking.

Side note, they keep saying antifachan. Are they referring to us, or 4chan? I know TRS dox were placed here, maybe by us, maybe by someone else, but my understanding is that we told TRS to stop shilling or we dox them, and they didn't listen.

sry i mean
yes goy if (((trs))) apologized none ofthis would have happened ;^)

Fat Mikey has been cucked for the past DECADE hahahaha.

He's not angry about shitskins, but not getting laid because his kike wife is off doing gay shit.
Bitch is like a preop tranny. The best part is, the fat shit ADMITS HE KNEW what a problem it would be.

Morrakiu being this mutt marekbestiacz at gmail.com haha other guy with a gook wife. Weev and his Jew mother. Dailyfaggot mongoloid who fucks Asian children and whose father runs a gay nightclub. WTF is there to even talk about? These assholes are worse than the antifags.

Hello friend you have much to learn about this site and its ways I'd appreciate it if you didn't post like that again

Spirit cookie is ITT

I'm just really glad none of the people I know are in those screencaps.

Ok retard. How did the others get sucked in, then?

Why do people act like these fucks didn't know? They knew and lied.

AFAIK when he started the site they were basically mildly edgy anarcho-capitalists who were disillusioned from ron paul's failure.

Link to instagram?

kek, whatever you say (((tresf)))
t. pegglecrew

I know Is it you?

Some of those comments really reminds me of the leftards' 'I'm literally shaking" comments on twatter.

She privated all of them.

Tharru might not have, he's not geographically near NY, if I remember correctly. Larry and Landry are part of the inner circle, so they'd have to know.

Mainly because he owned the website.

I've been going on here since 2013, get the fuck out of here.

Honestly, what a fucking disaster. This was the attempt to herd all the bad goys into a single pen? Unlike niggers, who accept Sean King without a second thought, white people are actually smart and capable of figuring shit out. I can't believe they thought Aryans would fall for the same tactics that deceive niggers.

Of course not goy. I wonder if he is the one making screenshots of himself posting screenshots tho

then why didn't any of the leader call him out for it the second they found out?

Ok then. How did the others not question Mike? How did they come to doing a show called The Daily Shoah with a guy who has a kike fag-enabling wife?

You'd think they would have asked to tone down the faggot shilling.

WEW

BAZINGA TIER KIKES

KEKEKEKKEEKKEK

nobody ever did you fucking idiots except for the left in their desperate attempt to find a new boogeyman after they propped up the corpse #oyimergays well past their death to the point where they became a parody of themselves jumping at shadows

They put out good content and redpilled a lot of people.

dox user, you have to see that TRS still holds potential in redpilling lots of up and coming young white men that are lost in this world. Not everyone can or will ever be full/pol/. Everything has a place and an order. So if Mike Enoch is gone and they continue to pull in hundreds of thousands of listeners and alert them to the enemy of all mankind, the jew, how is that not good?

Hoh boy. Let me give this to you straight: the NY Forum is essentially fag central. Margot Metroplex is a fine milf, though.

It ain't me

Back to Ironmarch, Christ-cuck.

Jews lack foresight, remember?

Yes there are many shills here downplaying the story.

Do you think an honest WN would be married to some liberal jewess with connections to the NSA and would simply not know about that? That he should just divorce the jewess so everything can be ok? They even pretend enoch is not a kike but an actual white man.

And as I said, antifa queers MAY have helped doxxing them in hope of fracturing right wingers but just helped expose a honeypot.

god women always have such shit tier taste in everything

They're Muslims you dumb shit.

He owns the site. There is no being gone entirely from TRS for him.

If Sven wants to continue, he needs to go start something new.

So you're saying they didn't do their homework on the guy who started the whole thing?

To be fair, Gossip Girl is a top tier drama series.

Iron March has like 20 posters you retard they are irrelevant

This

The leader of IronMarch is literally not even White

Shut up faggot.

her handlers haven't fed her the official position yet because they didn't orchestrate the doxing and don't know the possible outcomes.
she's an actress, everything is an act. or she's deranged. Doesn't matter, you shouldn't be listening to cunts

Still better than Mike Enoch.

They organize by dischord faggot. They've got like 300 active users there.

So was much of 4/pol/ at that time, actually. That's a pretty typical path to redpilling.

honestly the fact that a crypto kike with a jewish wife managed to make a honeypot for whites and trick them into not only giving him free shekels but also make them call themselves "cattle" just make my blood boil

Nobody knew who any of these people were until this last few weeks.

Are you being a retard on purpose?

WHATCHA GOIN TO DO TRS WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD OVER JEW? :DDDDD

This is what I thought too. Maybe he's a beta who hates his wife, doesn't have the courage/gall to leave, analyzed everything she does and that's how he came to hate Jews.

I remember in one of the Shoahs a while back he said his wife was, "about half as red-pilled as he was." Whether that means he is a more moderate leftist or he was just lying I'm not sure, but still funny.

Agreed. At least Slavros doesn't actively deceive people.

My concern now is whether this will lead to the rest of the TRS inner circle releasing user info publicly as a trade for securing their own info. Like, the jews force them to release all the information, emails, and credit card info for the people that have joined/donated/bought stuff from TRS.

I don't think there's anything in the forums that could dox me as far as content or email, but I did buy one of those aesthetic t-shirts and had it shipped to my address

They published a pro-Israel article in 2014, at the same time 4/pol/ was beating of JIDF for posting the same kind of thing there.

There's no excuses for their behavior.

Mein nigga

when they decide to be reasonable like you and not pusher their kosher shit on us, which we have a plethora of evidence don't deny it

when they decide to be reasonable like you and not pusher their kosher shit on us, which we have a plethora of evidence don't deny it

that doesn't make sense, their info is already out

This is a very valid concern.

Holy shit this is bad. I thought his wife was just a jew who worked for the NSA, but she is full degenerate I am extremely against divorce, but after becoming redpilled and having a wife like this I'm not sure how you could have a decent marriage.

If he hates his wife wouldn't he have kept TRS a secret? She's been heard on the podcast a number of times.

Are you being a fucking fagtard on purpose?

Thank God I only ever donated $1 under the Pseudo-Name Stefan Molyneux using a pre-paid credit card.

I'm literally shaking in rage.

Richfag here, $100k to the first person that literally puts Mike Peinovich in an oven or just burns him alive.

serious

JERONIMUS IS PISSED

fuck, we'd do it for free

got some OC, I'll wait for the next thread though

Are you talking about the fanbase or the people who organize this stuff?

Don't be a fucking faggot.

The moral of this story is
EVOLA WAS FUCKING RIGHT

contact me at
[email protected]/* */

Good lord that is one fugly jew beast.

lol read his raging, it's hilarious

Oath breaking

Xenobro just stop. That's not going to work.

Expect another kosher (((alt-right))) website to crop up in a few months

Meant to write [email protected]/* */

[email protected]/* */

This kind of shit can only happen in the Kali Yuga.

this

I'm just going to give trs nationalism a go. I've got nothing else to listen to. The kike hate was getting out of hand.
Can we still get a comfy white ethno state?

white people have another problem
besides the jew, I mean.

We're too fucking nice. We never stick to our guns when it comes to "friends" or "family" and in the end, one exception becomes ten exceptions and then we are in the mess with jews infiltrating and running the honeypot and gays coming out left and right.
No more exceptions.

There are more people in the TRS inner circle than just Sven, Mike, Ghoul, and Bulbasaur.

Can't condone that!

You summoned me again? Don't blame me for everything, you know.

I'm asking how the people who organize and do work for TRS didn't know Enoch was married to a fag-enabling kike. It's understandable that the listeners and forum faggots had no idea about Mike and his wife. What I want to know is how none of the people on the podcasts and the higher ups at TRS knew. Or at what point did they know? Why did they continue doing work at TRS after they knew?
That would make all of them complicit in the scam.

Pissed at mike? This is why I have always respected him. He's been a long time user and isn't sucking up like a lot of these retards.

Yeah, the obsession that TRS people had/have of referring to themselves as goyim was just fucking terrible. It's the right-wing equivalent of leftists trying to be proud of being called cucks.

empathy and sympathy are two of the greatest hallmarks of the white race

they are also our most ridiculously obvious and exploitable weakness, and holy fuck do they ever get exploited by anyone and everyone who isn't white.

Off topic but what do you think about the new Xenoblade? All the bitches have Zohars on them.

Damn you can sled down that nose.

Here is your reply.

You know the subject came up during their all night private skype circlejerks and if Kike Cernovich knew about this well in advance then pretty much confirms that about all of them to be in on the scam from day one.

I only played the first one… the WiiU never interested me enough, though I did like Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii a good bit.

We need to hammer home that no more hallmarks for anyone that isn't white.
Period. No more for people who are race traitors.

He divorces his wife is maybe the only start of redemption.

What was the first board then "old"fag?

There's no proof it's a honeypot, just speculation. I'd still never sign up for an account there though.

It's too late, I don't even care, I'm more angry at SS for running cover for this fat neck beard and his kike wife, I'm not gonna listen to SS and the next faggot jew he cohosts with

Well like I said… Mike leaving gives more questions than answers. Namely, the question of how deep does this go? How many people knew about Mike's wife and hid it?

his personal redemption perhaps, there is no public redemption possible unless he puts on an explosive vest and meets with soros

kek, that sounds pretty FED to me m8

For the lazy faggot who can't fins something to listen to now that trs is kill.
This guy has plenty of content

The Wii U one got censored and memed on to shit by cancerous "localization teams" from san fran. Maybe when emulation for it gets better someone will go back to the japanese version and unfuck the thing, but until then it's bad.

That would be the only way I would listen to TRS again. If Mike goes full Dylan Roof on Jews.

Atomwaffen Division went Muslim, but everyone else was Common Filth-tier anti-White Christian.

Fitting for Christian "Fascists."

Go in Natt's Beer Hall on Discord and then come back and tell me about those "20 posters."

They gave their SSNs????

Most of the higher ups are a part of an in-person NYC-based organization, so the only person who probably knew was anyone that came into contact with his wife - i.e. that whole crew.

People that are beyond reproach are probably Tharru, FTN, and the Fatherland guys.

There is no redemption from marrying an openly shitlib jewess, that shit is the kiss of death.

>Dr. E. Michael Jones discusses Michael Voris and his homosexual past, the subject of Dr. Jones's best selling Kindle e-book, available on Amazon: The Man Behind the Curtain: Michael Voris and the Homosexual Vortex. amazon.com/Man-Behind-Cur…

No, it's too late for that, even. Divorcing his wife now would simply mean that he's doing it to appease us. The point is that a supposed white nationalist would've never stayed with a fucking jewess at all as soon as he became a WN. Not divorcing after being CAUGHT.

He already violated the 14 words by producing mischling children.

Yup. One of the things that makes us human is used to kill us. Fucking disgusting.

I mean the NEW NEW one, that isn't out yet. Go join in the several threads of Xeno/Chrono sperging currently on Holla Forums if you haven't. XenoBlade Wiiu isn't related to the greater arc.
Chronicles 1 was good, especially how Zanza was just Deus as a a blond twink.

Isn't Ryan Landry an NRX'er from 28Sherman/SociaMatter?

According to what a background check is, yes

come on , mike enoch is married to a jewess and weev mother is a jew , who do you think did setup the whole site,vbb, knows code and implemented cloudfare after the ddos?

Good point.

No fucking way.
NO FUCKING WAY ANYONE WOULD BE THAT STUPID
THAT IS LIKE TWENTY-THOUSAND TIMES AS BAD A GOONFAGGERY

No you are not, where there are goons, there are predos

Judging by where Mike's wife works it is not a joke

Weev is the final boss over at TRS and as long as he's sticking around he's going to continue to prop up that pyramid schme.

Probably very deep, wonder if any of them are going to reveal everything? Or probably not?

You are all right. I meant for his own personal redemption, assuming maybe some part of this was serious. This guy needs to be cut out and made an example of, a good example of how easily this stuff is infiltrated or started. "Whatcha' doin'…"

must not have been around many millenials

you're just being paranoid :^)

This is not true.

t. Extreme vetter

I was added to the extremely vetted group before they stopped the invite system. Can a new user confirm?

E. Michael Jones, Jonathan Bowden, all Rockwell, Pierce, Revilo P. Oliver. . All better minds than the entirety of what we have right now. And you don't need to listen to podcasts for the rest of your life.

I'm just autistic about absolute statements is all =^)

That's just fucking retarded.

I'm good friends with a "local leader" of the TRS hierarchy. I am going to BEAT HIM FUCKING SENSELESS IF THIS IS TRUE.
YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS.
YOU STUPID DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS
GONDOLA, I KNOW YOU WILL READ THIS, IF THIS IS TRUE YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PIECE OF SHIT ON THE PLANET

He's an NRX guy from old country new england, straight as an arrow too. Must be some other Landry. Ryan's podcast isn't bad either, but if you've been listening to four hour faggot rants it's not going to fill the same timespace in the slightest.

That's not what other anons who posted screencaps of the deeper site said

i'll do it, email me at [email protected]/* */

Unfortunately that won't deter the true believers. For example even after Hal Turner recently started doing radio again and was released from Federal Prison, you still have people who send him money despite the fact he was exposed as being a federal informant and admitted to being so.

TOPFUCKINGKEK, retard TRSodomites willingly hand their SSN over to kikes and feds.

PART 13

I came at Christmas, would have no idea. I'm not trying to claim "oldfag" status, but I'm certainly not new bc I used the word "effortposts."

If you mean Weimerica Weekly, then we're talking about the same guy.

Ryan Landry owns 28Sherman and is one of the main writers for SocialMatter. He is thoroughly NRX and practically a disciple of Moldbug.

Holla Forums was right

I shouldn't be surprised, yet here we are

No, Ryan Landry of Social Matter and Weimarica Weekly IS Freelance Autist. Go listen to any episode where he sings on Weimarica weekly or the one where has the lady cop on. He slips into freelance voice. Freelance's name is confirmed to be Ryan, due to the AV leaks.

kek, fuck off newfag

ANGRILY CHECKING THESE TRIPS

if the dailystormer.com does not report on this tomorrow (jan 15th) we need to take action against all those involved

Literally not true, I have vetted noobs into the forum, it's literally just a monitor of their post history (hundreds of posts required for consideration).

Into the database they go.

Reminder that Ryan Landry did at least one podcast with Richard Spencer.

Is Enoch's wife 1/4 Jewish?

"Because I say so"

Jesus fucking Christ how dumb can someone get. Poor retards are now on ZOG watch lists.

Drawing attention to this is bad for the movement, no reason to criticize Anglin for keeping quiet.

Not familiar with him, where's he at?

What kind of action are you suggesting? Might as well begin because it isn't like they're going to do anything other than deflect and shill more for Kike Enoch.

seems appropriate you'd post molyjew after your own leader turned out to be married to a kike

This is fake. I just vetted someone today. They had about 90 posts. All I know is their username. For all I know, it could be one of you. They sure talked a good talk.

That's antifa-tier shit-stirring.

Oh like it isn't bad already? GTFO faggot.

The fuck? They sound completely different.

Paul Ironshore is an FBI informant.

Also, in one episode they called him Johnny.

Ch-checked?

yes, insult your fellow reader, that will strengthen your arguments…

post screencaps from the highest level of the forum to prove you're correct

gtfo trsodomite, you have the iq of a fucking nigger!

Also once good pals with Anglin. Just saying.

Here's the thing, there CAN'T be any redemption for Enoch. Let's assume that he married her first, and got redpilled, say, 4 years down the road. Okay, so he knows she's a jew, but still doesn't divorce her. Let's pretend for the sake of argument that isn't a big deal: the fact remains that she is STILL a massive fucking degenerate.

No one seems to be mentioning this.

She isn't just a kike, and a fugly one at that, even for a jewess, she's as disgustingly degenerate as you can get. Extremely, progressively "tolerant" and all the stereotypes that entails. Enoch isn't just a traitor for not splitting ways with the jew he married, he's a fucking pussy and a man of incredibly shit taste to boot. He should never have picked this women in the first place, even being bluepilled is no excuse. I was fucking disgusted by bitches like her when I was bluepilled.

Enoch settled, because he was spineless. He got a bad deal, because he was spineless. He also stayed WITH this abomination of a person, because he's fucking spineless. There is no redemption for him, it's that simple.

What are you going to do to Anglin?

Dox him? Harass his parents? Protest on his doorstep? Cut him off from all funding? DDoS his site?

There's nothing you can do to him that hasn't been happening on a regular basis.

He's the one trying to take Anglin down.

Once Daily Stormer starts shilling for "based jews", we can attack them, not before.

LOL fuck off muh dood.
I'm holding the cards here.

the thread in the forum proper is just as bad.

It's 90% people saying "LOL I DON'T CARE I #STANDWITHMIKE" and the other 10% of people are calling out everyone's bullshit, pointing out how just 24 hrs ago, anyone who announced they had a jew wife and kids would've been immediately banned.

It's at least helping separate the wheat from the chaff.

As it turns out, the biggest most cancerous faggots are the ones that are part of the inner circle, like the fatherland people.

Landry has done the "freelance" voice on Weimarica weekly multiple times before.

Freelance's name has been confirmed to be Ryan by multiple sources. He's the leader of American Vanguard.

So Anglin isn't attacking TRS. Anglin is already public. What do we do about him?

Demand he address the fact his sister is a SJW christfag?

standrewspickerington.org/?page_id=239

Ignore torposters. 99% of the time it's a fair thing to do.

I tend to believe you. It's almost too stupid to believe that they would ask for social security numbers and some of the most paranoid people on the planet would just willy-nilly hand them over.

CHRISTIAN CHANDLER IS YOU LIAR!

It takes a MANonymous
also checked

This has me raging so hard

I think it's decent procedure to wait until it's confirmed he's cucking out before we engage.

Screenshots, nigger.

Not surprising tbh.

This is the episode?
socialmatter.net/2016/01/27/weimerica-weekly-episode-10/

if you aren't going to prove that your genuine, then why should we believe you, especially after you already admitted that to use skype infamously unsafe to vet

But in the end Mike did the right thing and fell on his sword and now he'll be replaced by someone who isn't as compromised.

It's going to be fine.

Alright, since you're so interested in my history:
You're one poster and we're all anonymous, so no fee-fees will be hurt by you not believing me, but I am proud of Holla Forums for continually being right and having Kek on our side against 4chan, TRS, Ironmarch, etc.

Agreed. It's the harsh reality. It's a damn shame because I do think they did a lot of good work.

The Dailystormer doesn't have to get involved

Holy fucking shit.

What sickens me the most is that she's not just a kike, but she's an INCREDIBLY stereotypical leftist kike in all her actions. Even if he said he wouldn't divorce her, you'd AT LEAST think he'd get her to change her fucking ways and stop subverting the goyim. But no, he couldn't even do that.

As it turns out, this whole TRS thing of his was nothing more than LARPing to blow off some steam as impotent rage against his jew wife, because he was too cucked to actually do anything about his situation IRL. Rather than standing up to his wife and putting her in her place or leaving her, he LARPs as a white nationalist online.

Yep. Towards the end he goes into raspy freelance voice.

Was he on their team members list? I don't see him

The one on Hamilton where he does a full rendition of the minstrel show is probably your best bet.

in any case looks like I hit a sore spot kek

Why?

No, we don't. The Daily Stormer has never reported on internal political matters. It's the Nazi Onion.

You can't accomplish anything with traitors in your midst.

Perhaps. Probably. Either way DS has to be dealt with.

Someone should notify his wife, she might not even know he's a white nationalist. If we notify her and she divorces him, we'd be doing him a favor.

The thing is, he wife knew what he was doing which makes it even stranger.

The pizzagate anons should look into Greg Anglin's background as he runs a christian counseling group.

insiderpages.com/b/3719810342/christian-counselors-group-worthington

Hi, faggot.

Why should anyone give a fuck about that?

i haven't followed this shitshow closely and i've never posted on trs. listened to the podcast once or twice but beyond that my knowledge of their hierarchy and how they operate is limited. one thing i've seen in the last thread though is all of this came about because "antifa doxxed ghoul and he squealed". now i'm not sure if that's what happened or how much access he had to trs' inner working or if the shit about trs asking for ss# is legit but on the off chance it all is what are the odds of antifa having those ss# and donator banking info?

then it's not a valid news source. If he doesn't report on it then I'm done with it.

They were never a valid news source to begin with. They are literally the Nazi Onion.

Sore spot or not, in the end we're just shitposting into an echo chamber to make ourselves feel better.

negro there was no fullchan in 2013, thats why I said you were full of bs duh

No fucking sane imageboard user would use the word "effortpost". It's uncharacteristic.

I think he did one subtly during the last trs-Holla Forums incident.

Do you even know what this phrase means? Holy shit, the sheer delusion…

He was caught and did the only thing he could do, you fucking nigger

you're talking in a mainly natsoc imageboard friendo

Not necessarily. Not yet. Mike at least needs to go back on air one final time to dedicate an hour or two to explaining himself. Then he can disappear.

The other issue is that it's not just about Mike's jew wife. It's about the fact that he covered it up. And the fact that Sven and the rest of the death panel and the rest of the inner circle covered it up. They were ALL complicit in this.

This doesn't just reflect poorly on Mike. It reflects poorly on them all. They were all helping hide this, and that means they were all okay with it. Mike lacks integrity, but so do all the others.

And hell, I remember that one episode like two years back where Bulbasaur left because Mike was saying he was okay with racemixing or some shit like that. It all fucking makes sense now. You can't find the episode anymore, because they deleted it. I think it was 30-something.

I'm listening to the last 10 minutes but a timestamp would be appreciated.

Which one is that?

And I instantly don't feel bad anymore

We've found the problem and why we are the master race.

Exactly, the Dailystormer isn't even relevant to this.

All the jokes about Mike's wife during the podcast make sense now.

need new bread

Fine. Leave DS alone. Anglin already said his primary targets are 14-16 year olds. His strategy is brilliant to radicalize them.

Do you seriously think I have timestamps for "oh, it's the same guy?"
I'm autistic but I;m not that autistic.

full bread 5. There are a few hundred posts left in it

They've learned their lesson.

Sometimes you have to force someone into retirement, but the institution must go on.