Which of you did this? . com/epileptogenic-pepe-video-507417

Which of you did this? newsweek. com/epileptogenic-pepe-video-507417

Is attempting to give a reporter you disagree with going to far? Also does it qualify as assault?(break your goddamn links)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0dfKXypX
issuu.com/ricinbeans/docs/dc-16-16077__4_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I meant to give him a seizure.

(checked)
I would suggest that those prone to epileptic fits would benefit more from anti-epilepsy software/hardware than from trying to advance the surveillance state to the point where anyone who posts a video can be identified and arrested.
Making something illegal does not necessarily prevent it from happening, while modifying your device to make it physically impossible to occur does prevent it from happening.

are you implying reporters should have a safe space where an adult can watch over them so they can browse safely? I mean only responsible adults know not to click random stuff complete strangers send to you, specially if they had a heated argument.
everyone can send you malicious videos/links not just us.

It's also not reasonable to send someone with epilepsy something designed to cause an epileptic fit. That does cross a line. It's not like words or symbolic speech. It's actually a form of assault.

Not unlike death threats. There are things not covered by the first amendment. Why do hardcore trump supporters keep crossing that line?

Like that hardcore Trump supporter that got kidnapped and tortured? Oh wait those were Obama and Hillary supporters.

Like as a present? Or is "a seizure" missing from that sentence?

They'd see us all dead, if they could, for disagreeing with them. I laugh at the thought of him shitting his pants while he squirms on the floor after receiving his reward for (((fake news))).

I just saw your other replies. Go suck a cock, shill.

Edgy

c'mon jidf – you suck at this

Word around the water cooler is that guy diddles little boys.

Any evidence or are we just talking pizzagate shit?

Political extremist tend to do that shit.Hardcore Trump supporters appear to prefer to do their hate crimes online. Probably because they're pussies.

Nope. In fact, it's a very light punishment for what they've done to others.

They've encouraged minorities to destroy their community via riots, everyone to hold animosity towards whites, corporations to exploit underpaid undocumented immigrants/h1b workers, congressmen to reduce the freedom of US citizens via hatespeech laws and gun restrictions, and terrorists to exploit vulnerable immigration systems.

You're right, they don't deserve a mean tweet or blinking gif. They deserve their heads to be strung on helicopters instead.

I don't care about the rights of my enemies.

It's a good thing this is the most damage you autists can do without leaving your mother's basements. I hope Trump takes away your government cheese.

Kill yourself kike

Why the fuck do you care you fucking shill?

Holy fuck, the get!

That fat bastard didn't have a seizure, he's just Jewing. I wish he DID have a seizure.

Nope because we have freedom of speech

I didn't pay a cent for a worthless toliet paper degree so that I would resort to lying at every opportunity. You have no useful skill from uni besides writing index cards.

Checked
/thread

It doesn't matter, he dropped the case after a motion to quash. You can go the the Dallas court webpage yourself and search for Eichenwald or case# DC-16-16077.

The most likely reason he dropped it is because he was afraid to perjure himself by testifying that he'd had an actual seizure, which of course we know that he didn't.

Kurt is a sick pedophile and serial liar, so I'm happy to see him get smacked down - I only hope (((jew_goldstein))) is able to recover legal fees from that fat asshole.

(screencap of relevant portion of the court's decision in case you're too lazy to search)

Link to relevant stories about Kurt's CP adventures: pastebin.com/0dfKXypX

I have epilepsy (as a result of severe drain bamage thanks to a nigger assault) and can promise you that those videos don't cause epilepsy as soon as you look at them. At minimum 5-10 seconds, only an absolute retard would have epilepsy and stare at that shit, only an absolute retard who has lived with epilepsy their entire lives would go to the ER for a seizure instead of just going to sleep.

(checked)
/thread

if you've epilepsy, why the fuck do you have your screen refresh rate set that high in the first place?

Can you adjust the screen refresh rate on an iPad?

Actually it depends on the individual and sensitivity. It took my girlfriend less than 2 seconds to have a fit during a concert when they started flashing the lights. She started talking funny covered her eyes and then fell. I thought she was joking for a minute. She hadn't had a grand mal since she was a kid.

Higher refresh = less flicker = less epilepsy.

Not all seizures are grand mals, some just make you blind, trigger anxiety attacks, make you hear things etc.

interdasting, but it also depends on the severity of the "trigger", the noise, lights,etc. is going to set you off a helluva lot quicker than some gif on a computer screen. Fuck just turning the brightness down low on your computer
can help.

The guy is a faggot kike anyway who got btfo by John Doe

Just in case anyone is interested, some shitlord lawyer user posted the case file on issuu. Enjoy.

issuu.com/ricinbeans/docs/dc-16-16077__4_

I have atypical seizures. My brother is epileptic. There's no way that a glance of a gif caused him to seize. Not possible. Does he have a driver's license? If so we should do something about that. Honestly for his safety he should have a constant caretaker to watch over him….

So Kikenwald can't file the case again because he lied to try and fast-track it the first time?

o